Does anyone have a Honda Odyssey and can give me pros and cons on it (hopefully lots of pros, please!)
We're in the market for a 7 seater and took a new one of these for a test drive this morning. I like it as it's not really big and van-like, or heavy and bulky to drive. Actually, I love the way it drives, so smooth.
DH was also very impressed, which surprised me seeing as he is a 'Holden only' man!
We are looking at getting the luxury model too. DH is also impressed with the heated seats and the electronic button to fold the back seats up and down, lol.
My questions are:
- do you find the boot space sufficient?
I doubt that I will ever need to put a pram in the boot and do grocery shopping at the same time, so I don't need room for both at the same time.
- I was just reading in the brochure that there are 5 child safety harness points. The dealer showed us the 3 on the roof at the back, so where are the other 2?
- how fuel economical is it?
how much does it cost to fill up, and how many k's on average do you get out of a full tank?
- does anyone have a roof DVD player fitted aswell?
it doesn't come with one, but looking at it, it doesn't seem to have the room to fit one in along with the sunroof and aircon for the back.
- is there anything you wish it did have?
Can't think of anything else atm, hope someone can help!