- Welcome to our group. Sorry that you have had to go through a m/c, I wish you luck TTC
Yes, my cycle was different straight after m/c, and still is off sometimes since then.Clarisse
- FX that this double dose of Clomid is what your body needs. I really hope you don't get any side effects! 2P
, thanks for asking after me, I have been a bit MIA, but didn't even realise
*bleugh* to work and bleeding and having to wait and just everything
I'm sorry this is all happening, and fervently hope that you get good blood test results and that everything is fine.
Take care of yourself Trust
- Hope the BD'ing is going well
Good luck FXSunshiney
I hope you had a nice relaxing break
*hugs* and FX for your TWW. I know exactly what you mean, that first cycle after m/c was terribly hard to get through. I have found the scared feeling has dulled for me, I hope it does for you too Glamour
- Good luck with your study and your exams
. I've still got two assessments to do this semester, but no exams, thank goodness
Bummer about when your DH is visiting, but I hope you have a wonderful cruise Wishfully
- Have fun with the OPKs
No idea about the no O after a d&c, sorry.
After my d&c I got the nothing inserted within the vagina for 2wks, and leave off TTC until one normal period. I went with that, cause I trust my doctor, and although physically I may have been up for TTC straight after the 2wks, mentally I was glad to have that break. Agree with others uber horny straight after d&c during that 2wk wait period!!HOPE
- good to hear from you
Good luck with your scan Chelby
- Glad you're healing nicely, pity you have to go back though
Those dreams sound great, good luck BD'ing Wishing
SO sorry your cycle is being a b*tch! I really really hope and wish that it comes right K
- Yay to moving and leaving all that cr*p behind!
(that sucks about the cost blowout
Good luck with your positive Zen, that is great that you are feeling good
- AWESOME news!!
Good luck with all your appointments, and I hope you continue to feel sick
How annoying that you have to wait for your BT results! Wow, good luck with the ultrasound and that plane flight!
I hope you have some great news before you head off to the UK Dreaming
- I have had a mid-cycle bleed similar to what you describe (I had from memory about 1 day spotting / light bleed + 1 day a bit heavier bleed but not full on period, and possibly followed by a little more spotting, but I can't fully remember). It was just after a previous boyfriend and I broke up after 5 years together. My Doctor called it spotting caused by an extremely emotional upheaval / stressful situation.
I wasn't O tracking at the time or anything, but my Normal period came when it was supposed to, regardless of the mid-cycle bleed. So from that experience the mid-cycle bleed did not affect my cycle at all (from what I could tell).
I'd deff see a Dr if you are worried, but it is quite possible that although you have had some bleeding your system will still be planning to O, etc.AFM
- CD 12 today, and thankfully looking like O will be normal / closer to normal this cycle (no hint of O yet)
I have the busiest weekend coming up, close friends of ours are getting married and we're helping them with a lot of the set up, etc. Not the best time to O (Saturday is CD 15), but we should get some sex in from now till then hopefully
Hope everyone has a good week