Wow!! This thread is impossible to keep up with!! I come in to catch up with everyone a few times a day but I rarely get time to post so you'll all have to bear with me.
WOW aurora sleeping
those HCG numbers are through the roof!! You must be feeling very confident and reassured right now. That's awesome!andrea79
- i'm already feeling exhausted too, and it doesn't help when you have to get up to pee numerous times during the night!LittleJacksonOne
- Welcome and Congrats!! I kept doing HPT's every morning too, waiting for that damn second line to get darker. It did for the first 2 days, then the 3rd day was the same strength as the 2nd day so I started freaking out. Luckily the next day was MUCH darker so that was a massive relief! Apparently sometimes, it can take a while to kick in.MahnaMahna
- I can't wait for the MS!! I'm only 4.1wks so I know I have a couple more weeks before it kicks in, but BRING IT ON I say!!! Like you, I'm sure I'll find it the most assuring sign that the pregnancy is progressing normally. It's funny the things we look forward to isn't it?? I normally HATE throwing up, but I'm happy to do it if it means I get a beautiful, healthy baby in Dec emiboo
- Welcome and congrats!! Good luck with the bloods, let us know how you goJuniorGandR
- what were your HCG levels and how many DPO were you when you had them tested? Mine have been fairly low as well but doubling at good rates, so I'm happy with them. At 10DPO HCG = 7. At 12DPO HCG = 49. At 14DPO HCG = 174. Much much lower than aurora sleeping and Hollag26 but as long as they're increasing steadily, then I'm confident that everything will be ok. I know that I'm well within range so I'm not stressing and I don't think you should either (easier said than done after previous losses, I know)andrea79
- i know what you mean about the hurdles in your mind. I have them too. I lost both my previous pregnancies at 17DPO. I am now 15DPO so if I can get through the next few days and still be pregnant, I think I will finally allow myself to feel a teensy bit excited!!
to everyone else I've missed!!AFM
- I am 4.1weeks today and starting to stress a little. I have a mantra that I keep repeating in my mind that calms me down and removes all the negative thoughts whenever they creep in. I just wish the cramping would stop!! I know that it's perfectly normal, but I find it very unsettling. I keep poking my boobs to make sure they still hurt and I'm still pregnant!!
No symptoms yet apart from frequent peeing, sore boobs, constant hunger and a skin break out. I've had hormonal acne pretty much since I stopped taking the pill 5 years ago, and the pregnancy is making it worse!! Because it's hormonal, nothing topical seems to help so I'm preparing myself for extra horrid skin for the next 8 months!!
Also starting to get a little concerned that I'm going to miss out on having an NT scan. We're going overseas for 4 weeks from week 10-14 so I think I'll miss the testing window completely!! I am booked in to see my OB and have a scan at 7weeks so I will see what he has to say about it. Hopefully it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
DH and I have agreed not to tell anyone (not even parents or siblings) about the pregnancy until we get back from overseas and can confirm that the heart is still beating. It's going to be very hard to keep this a secret for the next 10 weeks!!