- - - - -

Win a Goal and Reward Chart Pack for kids!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

#26 cassjm

Posted 18 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 02/05/2012, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win one of three Goal and Reward Chart Packs from Elfie Love.

Elfie Love products, including its new Goal & Reward Chart Packs, are all designed with the intention to bring families together so parents can enjoy all the special moments with their kids and create a Happy Family Life together. Elfie Love is committed to creating fun way to help kids reach their full potential.  Suitable for all ages and stages, three themed Goal and Reward Chart Packs provide hours of fun for the whole family and deliver the ultimate way to set important life goals while offering instant encouragement for positive behaviour.

My Amazing Day Pack encourages kids to establish a routine by setting daily habits for responsible and independent behaviour with goals such as brush my teeth, pack my schoolbag, help look after my pets and rewards such as invite a friend over, pocket money and family movie night.  

My Excellent Health Pack encourages kids to eat well, exercise and take care of their minds and bodies every day with goals such as eat a healthy breakfast, eat my veggies, try a new sport and rewards such as bake some healthy cookies, plant a seed, and fun arty-crafty activity.

My Fantastic Values Pack recognises and encourages kind, caring and respectful behaviour. With goals such as be a good listener, recycle my rubbish, use good manners, and rewards such as extra story at bedtime, visit the library and mystery surprise.

For more information, visit www.elfielove.com and www.facebook.com/elfielove

Prize:
3 Goal & Reward Chart Packs that include My Amazing Day Goal Reward Chart Pack, My Excellent Health Goal and Reward Chart Pack and My Fantastic Values Goal and Reward Chart Pack.
Each pack includes:
• Reward Chart
• 80 Well Done Encouragement Stickers
• 24 Goal and Reward Stickers
o Plus Personalise your own
o Plus Goals Guide with helpful tips
• 24 Reward Stickers
• Elfie Land Stickers
• Completion Certificate
• And more!

For more information: elfielove.com or www.facebook.com/elfielove.

Each pack is valued at $19.95 each. Total pack (3 titles) is valued at $59.95 each.
Total prize value being $179.85.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What goals do you want to promote and encourage with your children in your family home?"

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 2 May 2012 until Wednesday 30 May 2012.

I want to encourage them to believe in their own special talents, to have the confidence to try new things and go and enjoy the adventure of life!

#27 Chris20

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

I teach my children manners explaining why they must say please and thank you.  I also teach them to put toys away and clean up as they go.

#28 emma_jean

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

Problem solving rather than reacting!

#29 crystalcleary

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

RESPECT:  for yourself  & others, property, possessions
COURTESY:  saying hello, goodbye, please, thank-you, excuse me, bless you
Also being kind & helpful and playing fair

wub.gif

Edited by crystalcleary, 21 May 2012 - 12:59 PM.

#30 Baggy

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

I have a 14month old and a 3.5 year old, so we'd focus mostly on;

- Being nice to each other, playing fair and sharing things.  
- Tidying up after themselves (more so for the 3 year old).

#31 baileysmummy73

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

My goals for my nearly 3 yr old are to have good manners in and out of the home, pack his toys away when he finishes..Share his things...

#32 mustangsachy

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

Master 3 going to sleep in his OWN bed. He sleeps with daddy in our fantastically expensive bed while I sleep on afoldout lounge sad.gif I haven't slept beside hubby for almost 2 years!

We created a rod for our own back when he was very little but now it is time to FIX it. I would love to do so in a positive way - and soon. My back won't hold out much longer (or my patience for that matter).

#33 sarahann104

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:25 PM

Packing Away My youngest thinks everyone will do it for him.
Manners are something we are learning but he needs prompting and help.

#34 kirsty129

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

that being good, listening and helping goes noticed, appreciated and rewarded....

#35 changedbaby

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:35 PM

Values - like respect, taking turns and cooperating - are goals I have for my twins. Rewarding their successes will help them see these values are important.

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 02/05/2012, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win one of three Goal and Reward Chart Packs from Elfie Love.

Elfie Love products, including its new Goal & Reward Chart Packs, are all designed with the intention to bring families together so parents can enjoy all the special moments with their kids and create a Happy Family Life together. Elfie Love is committed to creating fun way to help kids reach their full potential.  Suitable for all ages and stages, three themed Goal and Reward Chart Packs provide hours of fun for the whole family and deliver the ultimate way to set important life goals while offering instant encouragement for positive behaviour.

My Amazing Day Pack encourages kids to establish a routine by setting daily habits for responsible and independent behaviour with goals such as brush my teeth, pack my schoolbag, help look after my pets and rewards such as invite a friend over, pocket money and family movie night.  

My Excellent Health Pack encourages kids to eat well, exercise and take care of their minds and bodies every day with goals such as eat a healthy breakfast, eat my veggies, try a new sport and rewards such as bake some healthy cookies, plant a seed, and fun arty-crafty activity.

My Fantastic Values Pack recognises and encourages kind, caring and respectful behaviour. With goals such as be a good listener, recycle my rubbish, use good manners, and rewards such as extra story at bedtime, visit the library and mystery surprise.

For more information, visit www.elfielove.com and www.facebook.com/elfielove

Prize:
3 Goal & Reward Chart Packs that include My Amazing Day Goal Reward Chart Pack, My Excellent Health Goal and Reward Chart Pack and My Fantastic Values Goal and Reward Chart Pack.
Each pack includes:
• Reward Chart
• 80 Well Done Encouragement Stickers
• 24 Goal and Reward Stickers
• 24 Reward Stickers
• Elfie Land Stickers
• Completion Certificate
• And more!

For more information: elfielove.com or www.facebook.com/elfielove.

Each pack is valued at $19.95 each. Total pack (3 titles) is valued at $59.95 each.
Total prize value being $179.85.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “What goals do you want to promote and encourage with your children in your family home?"

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 2 May 2012 until Wednesday 30 May 2012.

#36 kymelek

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:54 AM

To be part of the family team so when she ventures into the world she will be able to be part of a team.

#37 donkey12

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:39 AM

To be a good boy,
Like sharing toys!
Speaking well with manners,
The stuff Nan thinks really matters!

#38 MJLeaver

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Respect, equality, teamwork and responsibility; so picking up toys, playing nicely & helping each other through the day.

#39 giggleandhoot

Posted 24 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Love and help each other - not rush to do 5 days of homework on one night (that's for me too) ....and sleep all night!

#40 Tall Poppy

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

We want to foster and develop goals of loving, caring and sharing and for DD to poo daily!

#41 sharonmarkwell

Posted 25 May 2012 - 03:06 PM

I like to encourage rather than discourage, and boost my kids' confidence rather them drag them down.  Positive remarks rather than negative!

#42 MY 3 SONS X

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:58 AM

My DS who has special needs relies on these reward charts for most day to day challangers and he responds really well to them. I draw up my own charts for him and put them on the fridge.  There's honestly too many goals to mention!

#43 shilto02

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Currently toilet training is the big goal here, and with a new bub on the way, encouraging sharing would make for a good year!

#44 gemgirl

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

Our three year old foster child has just started having dry nights! We are so thrilled, it's such a milestone and we definitely want to encourage this... and motivate his little sister to start toilet training, too!

#45 shellpat

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

basic manners are a must, respectful of others and being able to tidy up after themselves are all things I teach my kids

#46 ozstarlett

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

I want to encourage values more than actions. Teach them to try the best, encourage others, be honest, show respect and help other people.

#47 Beetleboots

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

I have three sons. To be there own person, not feel the need to follow others under peer pressure, treat women with respect, and manners.

#48 pidgeonpair

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:41 PM

The Goals I was taught by my parents that rewards come with hard work and perserverance, that its hard to save and wait for things but when you do, the reward is sweet and good. That is what learning is all about

#49 gr82nou

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:10 PM

We promote kindness in our home and the ideals of the golden rule although we may not use that term. Thinking of others means no cruelty, no rudeness or lack of respect. We also cherish our children's short sojourn in childhood and try to keep adult entertainment and worries away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.