Biggest Loser! Spoiler/Gossip Thread #8

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#76 tres-chic

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (trdl @ 03/05/2012, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh hot was the commando tonight. And that part in slow motion where he pours all the water over himself  oomg.gif

LOL me too!

Go Brenda! Go Brenda!

I can't really stand Alex or Margie - the latter cannot redeem herself with me, although as clearly the strongest competitor if she does win then the whole series will have seemed like a fait accompli.

#77 my_rainbow_shines

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

My friend is friends with Margie IRL and went to school with her and says she is nothing like the way she is portrayed and is a lovely person.So not sure how much the cameras do/do not show~.

#78 Chocolate Addict

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

Yet someone on here said they used to work with Margie and she was a b*tch.

Editing has a lot to answer for. They needed someone everyone hates (Margie), someone everyone loves (Michelle), etc... to get the ratings. It would be boring as bat shyte if they all got along and there was no dramas. lol

#79 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

My mum has a close friend whose daughter went to school with Michelle. My mum just told me that Michelle and Hamish are no longer together!!! ..... I'm not surprised really.

Our local paper in Brisbane last sundy and a story saying that Hamish had shifted to victoria and both he and michelle were living togeather.  Mind you they also mentioned that Hamish took Michelle's virginity while they were still in the biggest loser house  unsure.gif

#80 my_rainbow_shines

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Chocolate Addict @ 04/05/2012, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess it's like anyone - some people click with them and some people don't

#81 Frockme

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (~MakkaPakka~ @ 04/05/2012, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our local paper in Brisbane last sundy and a story saying that Hamish had shifted to victoria and both he and michelle were living togeather.  Mind you they also mentioned that Hamish took Michelle's virginity while they were still in the biggest loser house  unsure.gif

Oh god! My eyes! My imagination. I wish I never read that.  glare.gif

tongue.gif

#82 Chocolate Addict

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

I have googled and not found anything about them that is recent.

I didn't know (or may have forgotten) that Lara and Leigh from last year broke up. I saw it on some trash story on Today Tonight! lol

#83 trdl

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (tres-chic @ 03/05/2012, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure how the usual voting system would work anyway because they'll have two under the yellow line - so only two voting. Obviously two could vote the same in which case lowest percentage goes home.

Perhaps it's automatic elimination for the lowest weight loss? That could easily be Kasey based on track history.

In previous seasons when it came to the final 4, the two that went under the yellow line had to do a challenge and the person who lost that went home or something like that

#84 cward

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

Oh hot was the commando tonight. And that part in slow motion where he pours all the water over himself
that was fantastic worth watching just for that.

#85 mez70

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

This weeks New Idea or Womans Day (can't remember) had an article on both Lisa and Simon and Hamish and Michelle and how great both relationships were going etc. will be interesting to watch the body language between Hamish and Michelle to see what the deal is.... Could imagine Hamish being very sulky

#86 jessie123

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (Chocolate Addict @ 04/05/2012, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Editing has a lot to answer for. They needed someone everyone hates (Margie), someone everyone loves (Michelle), etc... to get the ratings. It would be boring as bat shyte if they all got along and there was no dramas. lol

Someone else on  here said they were bullied at school by Margie.

#87 Chchgirl

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

I don't hate Margie, she will win. She annoys me at times, but there have been contestants that I can't stand so they win. Editing does play a lot in things. I'm sure I'm a b**ch too at times. Except I'm not edited..

One of my friends reasons for hating Margie-because she's a lesbian and apparently not very attractive. Ok then...

Edited by Chchgirl, 05 May 2012 - 09:31 AM.

#88 JazzyWeasel

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

I didn't know (or may have forgotten) that Lara and Leigh from last year broke up. I saw it on some trash story on Today Tonight! lol

I read in the new Idea sometime ago that Lara is with a new partner and pregnant.

Drool Commando. DD threaten to turn the tv off if I didn't stop saying he was hot  blush.gif .

#89 Chocolate Addict

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

One of my friends reasons for hating Margie-because she's a lesbian and apparently not very attractive. Ok then..

Well, of course, those are two great reasons to hate someone.  wacko.gif

I don't like Margie because she is a bully, or at least edited to look like a bully. She has changed since the start though so isn't as bad. I still don't really want her to win though. original.gif

#90 Wolf_cubs

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (~MakkaPakka~ @ 04/05/2012, 05:59 PM)

Our local paper in Brisbane last sundy and a story saying that Hamish had shifted to victoria and both he and michelle were living togeather. Mind you they also mentioned that Hamish took Michelle's virginity while they were still in the biggest loser house

That just me me LOL - OMG way TMI there for my imagination! I really cannot believe that happened.  original.gif

Margie has given me the biggest laughs of the season. And I do think that now she is happier within herself, that she has also become a nicer person.

Yes I also owe Alex a thanks for that Commando work out original.gif.

i think this has been one of the better BL Seasons for quite a while. Hopefully it has rated well, and we will get another season original.gif.

#91 MuppetGirl

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

I stopped watching a few weeks ago, just after the eliminated contestants came back in...

So I am assuming we are down to Alex, Brenda, Kasey and Margie?

When is the finale show? Final weigh ins, all the contestants come back etc etc?

#92 PixieVee

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

Tonight and tomorrow are the last episodes.

I have singing tomorrow night, so I will miss it sad.gif

#93 ~*fruit~tingles*~

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (PixieVee @ 06/05/2012, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tonight and tomorrow are the last episodes.

I have singing tomorrow night, so I will miss it sad.gif

You wont miss it, the finale is Tuesday  biggrin.gif

#94 trdl

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

WDYT about Michelle and Shannon. Do you think their relationship hasnt been a close this season. Seems this year Shannon has lost some of his sparke.

And just then Shannon initiates for all of them to put their hands in the middle and then yell unbreakable. Michelle says bugger that i want to hug them.

I just have this feeling Shannon might decide to stop being one of the trainers in a future season.

WDYT?

Edited by trdl, 06 May 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#95 PixieVee

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (~*fruit~tingles*~ @ 06/05/2012, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You wont miss it, the finale is Tuesday  biggrin.gif

Wha-wha-whaaaaaa?

Awesome-sauce!

#96 cardamom

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

SURELY they won't send Kasey home if they have the chance to vote out Margie? Complete and utter morons if they do!

#97 ChunkyChook

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

Something dodgy happens....producers know they will vote out Margie so they make Hayley drop something on them that makes Kasey go home.

Apologies to anyones eyes I hurt with my CAPS post!

Edited by ChunkyChook, 06 May 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#98 #YKG

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

I'm sure Margie will go.

Kasey will stay

#99 cardamom

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

YellowKittyGlenn, that's the obvious, sensible option, but they've had the chance to vote her out twice before and haven't... Oh, the anticipation!

I have an essay due Wednesday and I MUST finish it before finale on Tuesday so I can watch guilt-free  biggrin.gif

#100 Tea~for~two

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

Yep - I think it's a bit sus that Margie has made it all the way through - so many of the eliminations just haven't made any sense to me, and s couple of times I've wondered if the producers have pulled a few strings to keep more interesting contestants in.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Wondersuit heaven: Bonds & Disney launch exclusive collection

Bonds and Disney fans with babies to buy for will be celebrating this news. Bonds and Disney have just released collaboration Wondersuits.

Perth hospital mistakes cancerous tumour for "behavioural issues"

When Naomi Holly, a mother of three, noticed her eight-month-old daughter Nora, was having difficulty crawling and standing up as normal, she knew there was something wrong.

Piano playing dad soothes son to sleep in moments

There's nothing more frustrating, or distressing to a parent than a sick child who can't  - or won't got to sleep. 

Lucky escape for mum and bub after snake found in couch

Perth mother Laurie Rushton Dyble was sitting on a recliner chair in her home holding her six-month-old son when her husband suddenly told her to get up and leave the room.

When your partner misses the birth

While no one wants their partner to miss their baby’s birth, it can happen. Here’s what to do if you find yourself in that situation.

Motherhood challenge: smug or just a bit of fun?

The #motherhoodchallenge sounds harmless, doesn't it? Some women disagree.

Who's the mum? Family photo goes viral

Last year, it was "The Dress". This year, it is a family photo that is breaking the internet.

5 easy meditation practices for beginners

So who's with me? You know meditating is one of the best things you can possibly do for yourself.

Woman to go on trial for being a bad housewife

An Italian woman could face up to six years in jail after her husband accused her of not doing enough cooking and cleaning at home.

Is the latest advice on women and drinking over the top?

While most expectant mums know to stop drinking when they’re pregnant, experts now warn women should stop drinking earlier than that. Is this necessary?

How household chores can double as a workout

If there's less than a slim chance you'll find time to get out for a jog or to hit the gym today, take heart in knowing that household chores contribute to the calorie equation.

I have no idea what I'm doing - and that's okay

Why don't we talk about the fact that when everything goes right, we may still feel completely lost, and certain that we have failed?

Dad warns of hair tourniquet danger after baby almost loses toe

A shocked father has shared his family's experience in a bid to warn other parents about the dangers of hair becoming entangled around a baby's toe.

Town welcomes first baby in 28 years

Since the 1980s, the Italian town of Ostana had not seen the birth of a single baby.

How to start teaching your kids road safety

It's something that can be taught as early as possible and reinforced as they get older and more mobile - even from toddlerhood.

Just announced: Bugaboo Cameleon³ Classic+ Collection update

Meet the brand new understated chic model from Bugaboo.

The emotional moment a mum hears her late son's heartbeat

It's been two and a half years since Heather Clark's seven-month-old son Lukas passed away.

Nine reasons why you have 'brain fog'

One minute your productivity is skyrocketing and the next you're sitting there trying to focus – just like that you draw blank, your brain, mush.

I had a caesarean and it was beautiful

Guess what? Despite not pushing him out, I cried, and my heart skipped, and I felt the rush of love and pride when I saw him for the first time.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Penny Wong

'The most hurtful argument in the marriage equality debate'

Labor frontbencher Penny Wong is used to to hearing arguments against same-sex marriage. But for Australia's most prominent gay politician, one hurts more than others.

Does exercise have to be fun to work?

Some things in life are inherently served with a big scoop of fun: balloons, bubbles, cupcakes to name but a few, but exercise?

Hair dye gives woman second-degree burns

She wanted a fresh colour for 2016, but instead she got chemical burns.

Kelly Slater saves mum and toddler from 'freak wave'

A Perth family has thanked US surfing "legend" Kelly Slater after the star saved a mother and a young toddler from "a freak wave" in Hawaii.

Apple recalls millions of power adapters

Tech giant instigates massive international recall of power point adapters due to risk of electric shock.

Toddler's adorable alphabet goes viral

It's impossible not to share this little boy's excitement  about the alphabet.

Tot's nighttime waking saves family's life

Like all tired parents, Monique and Kyle Ruppel were looking forward to the day their 15-month-old daughter Celia would start sleeping through the night. 

Australian mum gives birth to quintuplets

An Australian mum who has shared the ups and downs of carrying quintuplets has welcomed her five babies into the world.

Dad of four girls faints at gender reveal for fifth baby

It was all too much excitement for this dad.

The simple way you can help your baby's language development

The way parents respond to their child's babbling can shape how their infants communicate.

Zika virus is 'spreading explosively': WHO

The World Health Organization announced that it will convene an emergency meeting about Zika.

National database recommended for child protection cases

Baby Ebony was repeatedly failed by the agencies tasked with her protection before her horrific death at the hands of her father, South Australia's deputy coroner says.

Hospitals put babies at risk by ignoring policy on elective caesareans

Thirty-eight weeks or 39? Non-medical factors are pushing women to have elective caesareans earlier than official guidelines - and hospitals are playing along.

Police help deliver baby on busy roadside

Two police officers delivered more than a traffic fine by the side of a busy Melbourne road yesterday.

1D's Louis Tomlinson shares first photo of baby

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson has posted the first picture of his baby boy, Freddie, on social media.

FREE TICKET

See Hi-5 LIVE in Melbourne!

Get your ticket to The Essential Baby & Toddler Show - register online now!

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.