Ready Set Go Girls #219

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
115 replies to this topic

#26 AmberSpark

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Woo Hoo Ladies....Today is officially Day 1 - just rang through to the Clinic. They are going to call me back with Scan and BT appointments.

Just a question, what time did you find the best for the injection? Morning or Night? I was thinking 8pm??? I have my first one on Saturday.

Edited by Mish*J, 26 April 2012 - 10:31 AM.

#27 wtp***81

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

Thanks GEH 77 for your kind words- and good on you for holding out on the testing.  Fingers crossed!

Mish*J - YAY! you can finally start.  My nurses told me to take the injection at bedtime that way if it makes you feel a bit yuk you can sleep through it.

#28 Little.One

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Mish*J @ 26/04/2012, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woo Hoo Ladies....Today is officially Day 1 - just rang through to the Clinic. They are going to call me back with Scan and BT appointments.

Just a question, what time did you find the best for the injection? Morning or Night? I was thinking 8pm??? I have my first one on Saturday.

Hi Mish. Yay for you! I remember this feeling on my first cycle. It was so exciting so to finally get started and feel like your doing something original.gif

In my first cycle I did my injections at 6am each morning. My thinking was that I'd get them over and then didn't have to worry about them for the rest of the day or worry about what time to be home. I can tell you, I didn't think that through enough. Saturdays at 6am suck, especially when I was doing a long cycle of 3 weeks worth of injections. The other thing was sometimes when you have your BTs in the morning, they may reveal you need to adjust your dose. I'd have to inject more when I got home. For that reason I think it's better to do all your injections in the evening.

This cycle I'm doing them at 7pm. I figure I'd definately be home from work by then but also will be able to go out after that time on the weekend for social things.  It's working well so far original.gif

#29 AmberSpark

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

All good and booked for the first scan on the 3rd May at 7.30am  and they would prefer me to do the injections in the evenings. Something to do with EPU. So I am sticking to 8pm.

#30 Little.One

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

Day 3 of injections and my BT results showed my E2 levels have risen to 421. original.gif Nice start. I now start the Ogalutran (or however it's spelt) tomorrow evening and continue on my Gonal F dose of 125.

Next BT and US in this Saturday.

Such a nice thought that this is a short cycle. original.gif Such a bad thought that I will be going through EPU soon unsure.gif

I mentioned my concerns to the nurse (a different nurse than I usually have) and she's going to email the Dr for any further suggestions so I'm not stressing out. Although I suspect it will still just mean they'll give me some oral medication and addition sedative (aka does stuff all) in my hand. I feel better for mentioning it though.

#31 babycuddler

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:14 PM

hi everyone!

mish*j - so glad AF is here so you can get started. My clinic recommends doing injections at 7pm each night - that way it is consistent and side effects may hit while you are asleep.

lellybelly - well done - 9 is a great number & 8 fertilised is wonderful - good luck for your transfer!

Jazza L - i've done lots of herbs and acupuncture - they regulated my cycle but that is all really - I think IVF gives a better chance of success... but if it makes you feel good then keep up the acupuncture - just be careful of herbs vs medicine

little.one - thanks for the good wishes! oh your EPU sounds traumatic - did you choose to only have a local? I am meant to have sedation but I am so tired that I sleep the whole way through!! Maybe they can beef it up a bit more for you?

GEH77 - I think i had you in there twice - good luck with the BT on the 30th!!

Madalem - welcome back!

Cordyline - fingers crossed that you have EPS!!

a big hello to all of you that i have missed!

AFM - I had 10 + 2 folliies but only got 6 eggs & only 2 fertilised... luckily they are holding on so far & hopefully will transfer both tomorrow morning! I think I have had a bit of OHSS this time around - I am nauseous and bloated and my insides feel very scrambled!!

Edited by babycuddler, 26 April 2012 - 09:15 PM.

#32 babycuddler

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

Hi everyone - here is the latest version of the list - please let me know if any updates!!

Good luck tomorrow LellyBelly!!!

Ready, Set, Go Girls
Waiting for next appointment wwhistle.gif   
trinity_3 - Jan 2012 cycle
Jane23
Luccacat
Loopy ivy?
Angelic80
Sarah(Kate) - 17/2
LellyBelly
dolcengabbana 8/3
Mish*J - 23/4
Tiger_lilly
leebec - 11/4
Kateep1
CClove - US 23/5

Waiting for AF rant.gif
globalgirl

On the Pill wacko.gif   
Madalem

Jabbing/Sniffing/Stimming oomg.gif
luluc32
Little.One

EPU/ET tthumbs.gif
Lellybelly - EPU 23/4 ET 27/4
babycuddler - EPU 24/4 ET 27/4

FET unsure.gif
Jazza L

2WW hands.gif
GemmaD
Magenta_
Porkchop's mama
GEH 77 - test 30/4
Cordyline  BT 1/5
wtp***81

Taking a break cool.gif
dee&D
Nicb73
*Harmony*

Congratulations to our Recent Graduates ddance.gif
Heath2baBigBrother - Apr 2012
Waiting..... - Mar 2012
MsConception - Mar 2012
HopefullyTR - Feb 2012 extra BT 5/3
puffsgirl11 - Feb 2012
Mum2OneDS - Feb 2012
Frogga78 - Jan 2012
Sunflower Girl - Jan 2012
Lorem ipsum - Jan 2012

#33 AmberSpark

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

Hi Babycubbler - can you please move me to Jabbing....thanks. Hope you are feeling better and ET is on schedule....best of luck with the embies.

Edited by Mish*J, 27 April 2012 - 09:30 AM.

#34 GEH 77

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

Babycuddler - good luck for your ET today.

Lelly - how did you go?  How are the embies & goodluck for your transfer today, I have been thinking of you original.gif

Mish J - congrats on your start & may this be a fabulous fabulous cycle for you, best of luck original.gif

Have a great weekend original.gif

#35 Angelic80

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Hi Ladies..

I am new here..so was hoping to join for some support...

I am currently 5dp5dt... and trying to keep positive..!!
This is just my first IVF cycle.. after a couple of miscarriages...
The TWW for IVF is far tougher than the ones I have been through before..

Hope you ladies get your sticky BFPs asap! original.gif

babycuddler - could you please add me to the TWW list..
Thanks original.gif

Good luck original.gif  hands.gif for everyone original.gif

#36 wtp***81

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

Happy Friday everyone!  

Angelic80 - Welcome and fingers crossed for your 2ww!

babycuddler - Best of luck for today! Hope all goes well.  

Little.One - Hope the injections are going well and good luck for your scan etc tomorrow.

GEH 77 - Not long to go now till your test - how are you feeling?  Any symptoms to speak of?

I am at 7dp2dt - had really bad period pain a couple of days ago as I mentioned and I thought my period was on its way (early!) for sure.  Pain has gone now though so fingers crossed my period also stays away....

Have a great weekend everyone xx

#37 LellyBelly

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hi Ladies!

Babycuddler:  How did your ET go?  Did both of your embies make it???

Angelic: Welcome.  Best wishes for your cycle.

GEH:  How are you?!  Are your distractions working Tounge1.gif  Best of luck for your test on Monday.

wtp: Fingers crossed the pain stays away, (as well as AF!).

AFM:  Just got home from the ET.  I had a different doctor today, and it wasn't the Dr I thought it was going to be either!  We got through it ok though.  This time I had to hold the ultrasound thingo with both hands, so I couldn't hold DH's hand.  At the end he said, oh, that went way smoother than last time!  I replied, um sweetheart, I wasn't able to hold your hand this time and squeeze it..... lol.   Our embies looked FANTASTIC! We were told they were Grade 2 and both of them looked like raspberries!.  They're going to email me their pictures!  They also said the other two are a bit slower to develop and may not be suitable for freezing, but they'll let us know next week.  I'm feeling good this time round, and my hopefulness is back.  So this is a good thing.

Babycuddler:  Could you please add me to the 2WW, my BT is on the 9th May

Best of luck ladies,  have a wonderful weekend.

Lelly xxx

#38 GEH 77

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Lelly - congrats on your ET news, wonderful & hoping the 9th brings fabulous news. Take care & relax over the weekend original.gif

#39 Loopy Ivy

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

Hello Ladies!
Some of you will remember me but quite a few girls have joined this gang since I last posted some months ago. I've been keeping a bit of an eye on everyone's news but I decided late last year to take a break from EB. I found I was withdrawing so much from everything & spending so much time online. Nothing wrong with that at all but I realised I needed to focus more attention on non-TTC things.

I'm a little nervous to tell you my news...

I'm 6 weeks pregnant! I've had 25 embryo transfers during nearly 2 years of IVF. It's been the hardest 2 years of my life & it's been 3 years of TTC altogether. I never, ever, ever thought I'd see a double line on a pg test but a few days after Easter, that's what I saw. A BT confirmed it & we had a first u/s today. All is well. Thankfully only 1 embryo, even though we've been having double embryo transfers   happy.gif

I guess that means both "hello" & "goodbye" to you all.... sad.gif

This group provided the most amazing support for over a year of my IVF journey. I can't explain how incredible it's been communicating with the most amazing bunch of courageous IVF women, some of whom have moved on & now (I assume) have babies... others of you are still persevering with this IVF journey.

I want to thank those of you who shared part of my journey & for all your encouragement & support. IVF can be so heartbreaking & lonely. I never imagined I'd survive 25 embryo transfers or that it would take this long. There was no explanation for taking so long; sometimes it just does. All my tests were fine. Obviously my uterus was incredibly fussy about which embryo it wanted to hold onto!! wink.gif

I wish you all the very, very very best that life can bring you (hopefully including a BFP & baby). Be kind to yourselves. Do whatever you need to do to keep going & stay strong. Try not to judge yourselves when yet another cycle fails. It doesn't define you. You are so much more than that. If you are blessed with a BFP & then a baby, WE all know that you will never, EVER take it for granted. WE understand the true miracle of conception. We also need to understand that there CAN be beauty, love, success, fulfilment & joy in so many aspects of life. So often when going thru IVF, it's so incredibly hard to accept or believe that.

I've read some great books that I found helpful on my journey - i know I posted the list ages ago but if you'd like some suggestions for good books, just message me on EB & I'll share the list.

Take care girls. Lots of love xxxxx Loopy Ivy xxxxx

#40 cordyline

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

Loopy - Oh wow! Oh wow! eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif Loopy I was so glad to see your post on here. I have sent you an email too. Just wanted to reiterate what an inspiration you are for persevering in your IVF journey, I have missed you and your insights in this group. I have read many of your book recommendations and some of those stories have helped me to realise I am not alone. Congratulations on your BFP, great to hear the scan was all good, and that there is just one little bub in there, praying for a healthy and uneventful 8 months.

babycuddler
- how are your embryos going? I hope your 2 have pulled  through. Hope the OHSS has eased a bit, that can be really difficult to  deal with - I havent had full on OHSS but did have mild case and felt like someone had shoved a basketball inside my stomach, was so constipated and couldn't stand up straight.

Lelly - wonderful news for your ET. Enjoy the neverending 2WW. Try not to obsess (Pfft as if that is possible).

Hi to all my fellow 2ww'ers GEH, Wtp, Angelic.

Edited by cordyline, 28 April 2012 - 07:41 AM.

#41 Little.One

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

Lelly - great news on your transfer going so well. sounds like you got some great embryos there! original.gif Good luck during the 2WW. I find this part can be the best and worst time. It's great to finally be there and know you've done everything you possibly can.. but also painful because  you conjure up so many what ifs and plans for the future. At least I did. So hard to find the balance between being hopeful and not getting ahead of yourself.

Loopy Ivy - Congrats on your news. That is truely wonderful and a reminder that miracles do happen. Enjoy your long awaited pregnancy. original.gif

AFM: Had my BT and US today. After 5 nights of stims my E2 is 663 and I have 6 good follicles on each ovary. So 12 which are all around the same size which sounds like good news. Last cycle I had 20 on each ovary at this time which was ridiculous and clearly that cycle didn't produce a good batch of embryos. Anyway.. another week of stims ahead and providing all goes well my EPU should be next Sat/Sun. Argh! Anyway.. trying not to think of that!
I'm just really hoping to have a fresh transfer this time and not overstim or overcook my eggs! I'm aiming for quality over quantity.

I'm totally taking this cycle day by day and trying to not get so engrossed in numbers and levels. Whats the point really?

What will be will be. original.gif

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

For those in the 2WW - I'm looking forward to hearing all your results soon. Fingers crossed for you all xx

#42 cordyline

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

Little.One - just a week to go, it does get exciting when you get to the business end of the cycle. Fingers crossed you get to have a fresh transfer. I think your mind set sounds great - taking it one day at a time - and you are right about quality vs quantity, I dont think 20 follies per ovary is something to aspire to this time. 12 sounds like a good solid number.

AFM - After some undeniable dizziness this afternoon, I did a HPT this evening (had to get DH's blessing as we had resolved to wait till Sunday). I got a BFP. BFP.gif
I am incredibly relieved/excited and terrified at the same time. This is my third BFP in a year of IVF, but no baby so far. Please please please can this be a case of third time lucky. hands.gif  hands.gif  hands.gif BT is on Tuesday, I know it will be positive, just hoping it is a good number that continues to climb.

#43 Little.One

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

CORDY OMG! That is so damn exciting!!!!

I could imagine that you are cautiously optimistic that this one is going to stick around but this is still a seriously exciting moment. I truely hope this moment lasts and you enjoy it. xx

I hope you don't mind me asking but do the Dr's understand why you previously MC?

#44 babycuddler

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

Hi everyone - here is the latest!

Welcome to our buddy group Angelic80 and a big congratulations to Cordyline - so excited for you and hope that everything goes smoothly from here!

Ready, Set, Go Girls
Waiting for next appointment wwhistle.gif   
trinity_3 - Jan 2012 cycle
Jane23
Luccacat
Loopy ivy?
Angelic80
Sarah(Kate) - 17/2
LellyBelly
dolcengabbana 8/3
Tiger_lilly
leebec - 11/4
Kateep1
CClove - US 23/5

Waiting for AF rant.gif
globalgirl

On the Pill wacko.gif   
Madalem

Jabbing/Sniffing/Stimming oomg.gif
luluc32
Little.One
Mish*J

EPU/ET tthumbs.gif
Little.One EPU 5/5

FET unsure.gif
Jazza L

2WW hands.gif
GemmaD
Magenta_
Porkchop's mama
GEH 77 - test 30/4
Cordyline  BT 1/5
wtp***81
Angelic80
Lellybelly BT 9/5
babycuddler BT 8/5

Taking a break cool.gif
dee&D
Nicb73
*Harmony*

Congratulations to our Recent Graduates ddance.gif
Cordyline - to be confirmed with BT - Apr/May 2012
Heath2baBigBrother - Apr 2012
Waiting..... - Mar 2012
MsConception - Mar 2012
HopefullyTR - Feb 2012 extra BT 5/3
puffsgirl11 - Feb 2012
Mum2OneDS - Feb 2012
Frogga78 - Jan 2012
Sunflower Girl - Jan 2012
Lorem ipsum - Jan 2012

#45 babycuddler

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hi everyone - thanks for all the updates - I think I did them all but pls let me know if anything needs changing!

LellyBelly - so great that your transfer went well too! good luck in the 2ww!

Loopy Ivy - what fantastic news - thanks for coming back and sharing your story

Little.One - it's great you have a date for EPU now - good luck with cooking your follies a bit more!

Cordyline - oh gosh how exciting - I'm so happy for you and really hoping this little one hangs in there!

AFM
Thanks so much everyone for the well wishes for my transfer ! I really appreciated it! It went really well - both embies were 8 cells and so I had them both transferred. Wasn't sure what to expect - it was a little painful but exciting to see what was happening on the screen. I went on my own as wasn't sure if husbnds went too - I think it might be a bit much for him but will ask him next time if he wants to come just in case!. My abdominal pain is much better now so I can help again with painting our new house which will keep my mind off things!! (a little bit). Good luck to everyone & hope you all have a lovely weekend xxoo

#46 Lorem ipsum

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

ph34r.gif Congratulations Cordy!!!!  ph34r.gif

#47 wtp***81

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

cordyline - OMG Congrats!! So happy to read that.  Fingers crossed all the numbers are doing what they should at your blood test.

babycuddler - glad to hear your transfer went well.  fingers crossed for you!

Little.One - glad that your scan went well and that everything is looking good so far.  I bet you are looking forward to getting the EPU out of the way.

No news from me - we have had friends from interstate staying for the weekend so that was a good distraction.  No real symptoms or anything.  Blood test is still another week away (7 May).  

Have a good night everyone xx

#48 AmberSpark

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

Morning Ladies....

Angelic80- Welcome to the group and I hope its a support for you.

WTP - Will be waiting for the BT results....

Lellybelly - Thats great news.

Cordy - Oh that is wonderful and I will be praying for a super sticky one for you.....woo hoo.

Littleone - good news on the scan....mind will be on Thursday.

Hello GEH77 and Babycuddler and everyone else.

AFM : Well I did my first needle on Saturday, we settled for 7pm, we felt that 8pm was too late if we wanted to go out. It was funny, DH prepared the needle for me and I dialed and jabbed. Wasn't as bad as I thought and DH said he was proud of me, he thought he would have to do it, so Sunday night, it fell into a routine and 6.50pm, we both wandered into the ensuite and did out bit...so now I just have to wait to Thursday for the scan to see what is working.

#49 Angelic80

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Cordyline: Congrats again .. Let us know how you go with your beta this morning! original.gif

Loopy: Congrats on your BFP.gif It was lovely to read your story.. It gave me a lot of hope and I am sure it did the same for the other ladies here! All the best for an uneventful 8 months! Hope it all goes well.

To all the other ladies, hope you are doing well.

AFM - 8dp5dt today.. tested yesterday.. thought there might have been a faint line but not sure..tested again this morning but the same thing... I am feeling hopeful at times but other times I just feel like it hasn't worked..!! It's very depressing..!!

On a side note has anyone experience a BFN.gif at 9dp5dt and then gone ahead to have a BFP?

Edited by Angelic80, 30 April 2012 - 10:06 AM.

#50 wtp***81

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

hi everyone,

Angelic80 - hope the second line is for real!  fingers crossed for you

Mish*J - well done on your first jab - first one was definitely the hardest for me.  

AFM - spoke too soon about no symptoms in my last post - I woke up during the night with bad nausea and dizziness.  So I caved and tested this morning and it was a definite BFP BFP.gif I was shocked.  I am 10dp2dt so the equivalent of 12dpo I guess - so very early.  I have spent the whole morning trying to figure out if there is anything that could have caused a false positive but I don't think so - I know the trigger shot is out of my system as I tested last week to check and it was completely negative.  I am only on crinone now....so I guess it is for real! Still have to wait a week for my blood test though (my clinic seems to test much later than others).   I will do another test tomorrow and see what happens.  

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Video: 10-week-old baby sounds like she says 'I love you'

It’s mixed in amongst garbled baby talk, but this 10-week-old's apparent attempt at telling her parents that she loves them has made her an internet star.

I only enjoyed pregnancy after booking my caesarean

To say I became obsessed is something of an understatement. Everywhere I went I found cause to be reminded of my impending pain.

When your bundle doesn't bring immediate joy

One mum says joy is very a personal feeling and expecting all new mums to feel it in the months after their baby born may do more harm than good.

Lessons learned from my toddler

Blogger Kiran Chug explains why she is going to let her toddler make more decisions for himself.

Family welcomes first baby girl in more than 100 years

The Silverton family has heard the phrase "it's a girl" for the first time in four generations.

When a community of kindness steps in

In future when someone I care for, or even someone I barely know, is experiencing a difficult time, I will not overthink it. I'll follow my heart.

Mum in Business: Jac Bowie

Jac Bowie is the founder of Business in Heels, one of the fastest growing women’s networking events in Australia. She shares her story, including how she juggles work with a young family, and ways to work smarter.

What not to say to a mum of twins

Being a mum of identical twin boys stirs up great interest and fascination. It also opens itself up to nosy, invasive questions, as well as huge assumptions.

The mums suing over unplanned babies

A mother-of-five who calls her two youngest sons "miracle babies" is just one of many mums seeking financial compensation for their children's unplanned conceptions.

Video: Dad sings 'Hallelujah' to his daughter every year

It's a gorgeous song to begin with, but this dad's version of Hallelujah, sung for his young daughter, is especially touching.

Constipation in babies when starting solids

While starting solids can be frustrating and messy (yet also fun!), introducing solids can also play havoc on tiny digestive systems.

Parents reunited with baby snatched from hospital

A mother whose newborn baby was snatched from hospital has spoken of her joy and relief at getting her daughter back.

In defence of the bumpie

Are bumpies - bump selfies - really "exhibitionism of the weirdest kind"?

Life on the other side of the fence: Why I'm child-free and quite content

Acknowledging that motherhood isn't a bed of roses – to begrudge lack of time, sleep, money and spontaneity – is sacrilegious and a no-no, especially by mother superior-types.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Win a $200 Pumpkin Patch voucher

Fill out this quick survey and tell us in 25 words or less your best pregnancy or parenting tip - you'll go in the draw to win a $200 Pumpkin Patch voucher.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Losing yourself to motherhood

While watching your baby grow into a unique little person is exciting and wondrous, the intensity of meeting everyone else?s needs can ever so sneakily overtake your own needs for self-care.

Tearing during delivery: the facts

Almost all women will experience bruising, grazing or tearing after a vaginal birth. Depending on the degree of tearing, there are various treatments available.

6 tips for a day out with a baby and toddler

Outings can be lots of fun with the kids, but there are inevitable challenges. Here's some information about days out to help you be a little more prepared.

Why I invited a dozen people to watch my son's birth

I sent invitations on burgundy scrapbooking paper stamped with a field of poppies, and told each person why I wanted him or her there. I warned that there would be nudity.

Getting labour started: tips for a natural induction

When your baby?s due date comes and goes without so much as a pop - let alone a bang - it can be disheartening. Mums and a doula share their stories of natural inductions.

7 mistakes old hands make with new babies

As I sat across the table from my friend ? me, a seasoned mother of three; her, a brand new mum ? I thought of all the mistakes an old-hand parent can make when visiting a newborn baby.

That's my boy: a dad's diary of the first 4 months

Unbearable anxiety, unspeakable joy, constant exhaustion and bouts of frustration ... The many shocks of first-time fatherhood resound in a dad's diary of his son's early months.

One of the most important things a new mum can do

Finances may not be as cute as a newborn, but with many women?s working arrangements changing post-baby, monetary matters need attention too.

In defence of the bumpie

Are bumpies really "exhibitionism of the weirdest kind", as one writer has claimed?

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

My Wellbeing

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.