Due in November, 2012 Chat Thread #5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#26 Chief Pancake Make

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Evening everyone,  

Just popping in to say I have my dating scan tomorrow morning.  Until this last week I have been really stressed about everything, but have sort of decided whatever will be will be and there is nothing I can do about it. And DH is coming with me to hold my hand.

So Fx for me and every one else.

#27 meifong16

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (rubylilysmum @ 11/04/2012, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Melfrog, generally browm blood means old blood so things might be alright, are you having cramping?
I would still go to your doctors and get checked out tomorrow, good luck be thinking of you.
ps bleeding is common in pregnancy, please try not to stress to much, alot of the time it is unexplained bleeding

I'm having a bit of a light cramping at the moment....I think I'll just go see my GP tomorrow morning. Getting a bit worried now. I might go to bed early so that I can stop worrying and stress myself out sad.gif

#28 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

Hi everyone

I am finally able to post under my usual screen name,  I finally told my family yesterday about the pregnancy.  I still haven't told friends but I guess they will find out soon enough.  I usually post under
Anon654321.

meifong16:  I hope everything is ok.  *hugs*

T.J - any tips on getting the kids to clean up?  Mine seem to have an avoidence to cleaning up after themselves.   rolleyes.gif

Chief Pancake Maker:  hope your scan has gone well.

charlottesmum04:  I have also had a M/C in the past at almost 10 weeks.  Though for us we knew at around 7 weeks things were not looking great but after many follow up scans we ended up loosing bubs (we never got to see a hb and I m/c about a week later).  I was very nervous but when I seen the Heart beating away yesterday I felt a lot better.  Also when measurements were on track as well.

excitedfirsttimers:  I am hoping to get the results tommrow from the GTT.  I will have to get a copy to take to the hospital appt on tuesday so they have a copy as well.  

Shoop:  I had scans to try and get an EDD.  My periods are usualy all  over the place but even then I only h ad one period from coming off of contraception before I became pregnant and that was a 42 day cycle as it was.  

I am still suffering with Morning sickenss.  Thank god I decided to take a zofran before I had to do the glucose tollarence test or I would have thrown up the sugar drink for sure  sick.gif   It was soooo sweet.   I am also going a bit crazy as I am in my third year of univeristy.  I have dropped back this year and hope to complete the course by the end of next year.  *fingers crossed*.  I have another three essays due and an exam this term.  I am more worried about next term when I have to do four weeks clinical placment as well as 5 days residental school at noosa.  Just hope the pregnancy goes well and I am able to complete it all.

Is anyone having their first antenatal appointments at the hospital yet?  Mine is tuesday original.gif

#29 meifong16

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hi everyone, I went to see my GP this morning. Well, nothing much he can do except ask me to do a blood test and an ultrasound later. Of course he prepared me for the worst, that there is a chance I might miscarry (been crying...can't help).

I'm hoping it's nothing serious...but there's nothing much I can do right now until later. Ultrasound is at 3.45pm (WA time). I can only wait, which is really the hardest thing to do right now.

#30 jenmad

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Hi All

MeiFong - I understand you are really upset but try and be positive. Bleeding doesn't always mean the worst. I have known many many friends & family who have had bleeding in early preg and gone on to have healthy babies. Try and be positive. I'm thinking about you.

Everyone else- Hope all is going well with the scans, tests and general pregnancy life (MS, nausea, hunger etc).

ASM - Still can't stop throwing up. Aghh. I'm done with being this sick.

#31 caroldiem

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

meifong16 - Hang in there sweetie hopefully it will all be good news jenmad is right a lot of woman have bleeding and it doesn't affect the baby. I am really hoping you come in here after your scan and tell is everything is ok.

Can't believe i am 8 weeks already had a lovely chuck last night. Night time seems to be the worst for me and also any processed food just comes back up straight away.

waves.gif Hi to everyone hope you are all doing well common 12 weeks i can't wait next milestone is 10 week appt with OB can't wait one week to go

#32 tanglez

Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hope everyone is doing well! Meifong my fingers are crossed for you that everything is ok, please let us know... Thinking of you!

I am just days away from that 12 week milestone and funnily enough, the closer it gets the MORE anxious I get, not less anxious! I just want my next scan to put my mind at ease and shift gears into the second trimester original.gif For the most part things have still been good, occassionally have nights where I feel really sick but fewer and further between, still really tired and the headaches have not eased up much but overall can't complain. Even my father has been pretty good about everything! Feeling very blessed.

Better get my widening butt to the gym! Take good care everyone!

#33 zingy

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

Hello
I am new here. Been reading along but couldn't remember my login details as it's been a while since I posted last. Just sorted it today though and wanted to join in. I have also been too scared to get excited.

This will be my 4th baby and our family refers to it as the 'maybe baby' cause we are never sure what is going to happen. Finding out I was pregnant was an awesome surprise and very unexpected as last time we needed assistance to fall.

We have 5 angel babies and I wanted to agree with charlottesmum04 about the anxiety after miscarriage. I have lost 2 bubs at 9/10 weeks. I saw our bub last Tues at 9 weeks 4 days and everything looked fine but I just can't stop wondering what is going on in there now. I just keep telling myself that if this little soul is meant to come, it will come. It is 2 weeks today until my NT scan and I just don't think I can wait that long...if all is OK, I am having a stitch put in on 30th April so fingers crossed.

One positive is that time is flying by quite fast at the moment as we are about to move from Sydney to Melbourne so planning the move is a good distraction!

meifong16 - Just wanted to say please don't lose hope, I had a massive bleed at 15 weeks with my first bub and I was so sure I had lost him and right now he is standing next me tying up his soccer boots! I am thinking of you and sending sticky vibes your way.

To everyone else, hope all is well and can't wait till we are all in the second trimester original.gif

#34 meifong16

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hi everyone!!! Baby is ok!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo relieved!!!!!!!!!

#35 butterflyangels

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

So happy to gear bub is fine Melfrog

#36 Chief Pancake Make

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:46 PM

Glad every this is OK Meifong.

As for me - I am not even close to the end of the trimester.  I had my dating scan, I am exactly 8 weeks.  It is 1.4cm long and has a Hb of 140.  Completely average and Im very happy to be average.  It feel slgihtly more real now.

Random fact that i learnt - the U/S tech could tell which ovary i had Od from as it is enlarged and produces all the hormones.  It is why I still get O pain occasionally - I had wondered why.

My DD changed to Nov 22, but seeing as my dates are completely accurate I still think I am Nov 25.  

I also made my appointment to see the MW and got my yellow card and a whole stack of info brochures.  

Other than that my MS has been quite good the last few days (touch wood). on the down side I am hungry all the time and have been inhaling anything that resembles food - I am going to end up the size of a house - I even ate mcdonalds this afternoon.  I have 1 pair of pants that I can still wear to work, I went to Vinnies to get something to tide me over and nothing in my normal size still fits, I think people will start to guess way before I am ready to tell.  

Anyway thats it for me.

#37 Too much Dora

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

That's great news Meifong!

I am excited too as today I had my OB appointment and got to see bubs for the first time.  I have a feeling it's a boy so I will refer to it as "he" for the time being.  He measured spot on for the dates and already is 3.7cm.  I am booked in for my NT scan in two weeks time.

We also told the kids tonight and they were very excited. They both started suggesting names and my DS even kissed my belly goodnight! So lovely.... wub.gif

My MS is still there too  sick.gif - my best tips are dry giner ale, green apples (peeled) vegemite toast, salt and vinegar chips and zofran when I can't keep anything down.  I hope your MS improves soon if your suffering

Must get back to watching Glee! Have a good end to the week ladies!

#38 meifong16

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Anyway, was too excited to type too much earlier. Bub is now measuring 20 mm and I was told the egg came from my right ovary original.gif it's so cool they can even find those facts out!!!

Now I'm just going to wait to do my 10 week blood test and 12 week ultrasound.

I'm still having slight MS and appetite aint that good. What crackers or snacks does anyone of you recommend?

#39 zingy

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

meifong16 - That is amazing news!

As for crackers and snacks - saladas, raw almonds or plain popcorn work for me.

#40 franno

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

Wow lots of good going on! So many posts from yday there are too many to personalize but lots of great scans so congrats ladies. Mekong - very pleased for you especially original.gif

Just to say for those sick woman who are throwing up, you have my sympathies and I don't know how you do it when having to work or look after another one. I am feeling sick all afternoon evening - bad like watery mouth etc and can't move but I haven't been sick and I find that bad enough. Work is tough but I am so proud today is the last day of the toughest week!! Don't have to look after DD as hubby is being fantastic and I have a live in helper (Singapore for you).

So I am still craving fast food I have had burger king twice for lunch this week and a chicken snitzel burger and chips the other day. I seriously NEVER eat like this. Then night is touch and go but maybe a sandwich.

I brought blue online in the pumpkin patch sale. It overtook me (did the same with DD) and I got the urge to spend. Can give away as gifts if it's a girl or if I lose it. With DD I brought blue early then at 16 weeks massive pink urge and spent a fortune on myer before I knew.

Someone asked if we had a preference? I defo wanted pink again. However, of course anything as long as healthy but now I am preg I am kinda excited about blue so I really will be happy with pink or blue and hubby doesn't mind at all.

#41 jenmad

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

Excellent news Meifong. Must have been a wonderful thing to see baby on the ultrasound all ok.

I try and eat SAO's and toast and cereal mainly. Not that it works. Not keeping anything down. Starting to get worried where this is going. Feeling totally rotten and constantly exhausted. Maxalon does nothing (ifI keep it down) and I am not keen to take any other drugs.

Thank God for the weekend so hubby will be home to look after my DD.

#42 whatnamenow

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

OMG!!!  has anyone else had preggo brain well and truely kick in?

I feel like the worst parent in the world right now.  DS12 had to go to a junior leader training afternoon today and DP dropped him off at 12 and was meant to be picked up at 4pm.  At 3:30pm i remembered enough to think must remind DP to go get him soon.  And then....  forgot.  just got a phone call at 5:30pm and its my son going umm mum?????

I am forgetting everything lately and its driving me crazy.  Any suggestions?

#43 jenmad

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hi Everyone

Charlottesmum - My baby brain never left from my first pregnancy (funnily enough with my own little Charlotte). I am so scatter brain all the time and I used to have it all together. I couldn't think about doing the job I did before having my DD, my brain just doesnt work that way anymore. Lol.

I'm feeling better. My mum came over with a pile of pre-cooked meals. I found I just need to graze all day on some wholesome food and its making a big difference. I cannot cook or deal with any kind of food smell so caring for myself is not easy. Gotta love having your mum look after you!!! (And I've always been miss independent... haha).

Still so exhausted. My husband keeps telling me if I'm twice as bad/sick as with baby no.1 it must be twins. I highly doubt it though. Cannot imagine that happening to me and doesn't run in our family. Anyone out there expecting double trouble?

#44 Turquoise1

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hi everyone,

It's so heartwarming reading your posts. After hesitation with getting a scan so early here in Turkey, I saw the dr on Thursday. She was great, her English was great and she gave me an internal scan. She was overwhelmed by my questions - 'you can see ıt?...it's a baby?...İt's healthy?' Her scan saıd it's 7.5 weeks but from my menstrual cycle she saıd - could be older. There are a few measurements on the photo but I think our coconut (our weird nickname) is 2.77cm. The heartbeat was strong and fast but I can't recall the bpm. It was a joyful time for my fiance and I as it hasn't seemed real yet.

Aside from the dr saying she doesn't like mothers like me (veggo) I liked her. Now I'm ın the icky process of arranging an Aussie visa for fiance so he can be there for the birth.

Thinking of you all who are having worse challenges and MS than me.

PS - So happy for you Meifong. Now you can really relax.

#45 Heather-Elizabeth

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

So jealous of you who have already had scans. Only 2 more sleeps until mine though. I was a bit nervous until after 6 weeks when I miscarried our last baby, but this pregnancy feels so different to the last that I wasn't too concerned. The closer I get to the scan the more nervous I get though.

I have been looking at pram options tonight. It kind of makes it feel more real. We have the strider plus which we bought for Z, and I bought the second seat at the same time. I'm so glad I did now, since money is a lot tighter now. I had fun checking out the different ways we can put the seats with 2 kids.

We also had a capsule for Z and he now has a different seat, so we don't have to worry about a new car seat until Valentine outgrows the capsule.

I am getting excited about having a little baby again. Z is so different now. He is just starting to cruise around the furniture and stands any chance he gets. So I am getting excited about having a little baby who likes cuddles and being rocked and held. Z is too busy playing and standing for cuddles anymore.

#46 christmasiscoming

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

*jenmad*  OMG, now I feel like Sao's too !!  I'm going to have to head to the supermarket - I'm picturing them slathered in butter and vegemite ... drool ...

*charlottesmum04*
  Baby brain is here too ... although I too think I haven't ever recovered my pre-pregnancy brain since having DS1 (who is now 3yo).  I still feel a bit scattered - I blame the sleep deprivation !

Someone else asked if we have a preference for a girl or a boy ... I have 2 boys already so of course a girl would be a nice addition to our family - to even out the girl power a little bit - but of course I'm happy either way.  Healthy and happy is what we aim for  wub.gif

We're in the process of baby-proofing our new house for our 1yo so we're off to buy another baby gate - I haven't even thought of buying for the new baby yet.  I generally dont start until about 20wks.  In my initial planning thought I'm thinking that by the time this new bub has grown out of the bassinet we have (approx. 5-6 months old) our DS2 will be 2yo and can transition to a big boy bed and make way in the cot for the baby so that will help not to have to buy a second cot.  We'll use a hired baby capsule for the first 6months also and then probably buy a new, bigger carseat for DS2 and pass his convertible infant seats to the new baby.  We'll buy new drawers/bookshelf for DS2 as well and use our Boori bookshelf/drawers for the new baby which matches the cot etc.  

The biggest purchase we are going to have to make though is a new car - I have a Rav4 at the moment and there is noooo way I can fit a third carseat in the backseat so we'll have to start looking shortly for a much bigger car to fit this growing tribe.

Hope everyone is having a nice, relaxing Sunday ... we're off to the shops !!
Good luck to everyone having scans this week too x

#47 emnut

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

Hi all,

Hope you are all having a good Sunday - it is gorgeous weather here & had a nice early morning for DS's first football game ever (8.30 start at a ground an hour away so out of the house by 7am ohmy.gif ) - unfortunately his team met first up a team full of 2nd year players & his is all first year & his team got absolutely hammered & were more than 10 goals down by 1/4 time.  Ah well can only improve.  On the other hand it was pretty scary seeing just how many under 10s were as tall as me.

Christmas - we are going car hunting this afternoon hopefully after a tree branch wrecked mine.  Have an idea of what I want so have to test drive it & work out if we can afford it.

EDZ - you are far ahead of me thinking about stuff you need though DS is 8 so have to get everything again.

Turquoise - glad you got to see bub.  Do you have family or anything over there or is it whole new experience for you?  Hope the visa is arranged in time.

Jenmad - definitely only one on board here thankfully.  I have been sick more this time than in my other 2 pregnancies.  Maybe you are having the other sex?

Charlottesmum - yep preggo brain here - have missed times I'm meant to be working & have brought the duty phone (the one that takes all calls from people needing help urgently & needs to be continually manned) home.

Meifong - glad to hear that everything is ok.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all good.

Pregnancy wise for me, have been struggling since Easter.  Hoping it eases over the next week - thinking I probably overdid it a bit with working ridiculous hours at one of the busiest times for us.  Have an appointment with my ob this week which I'm looking forward to as I'm finding the further into the pregnancy I get the more panicky I'm getting.

#48 digitaldorothy

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hi everyone

Hope you are all having a great weekend.  I've got a weird question.  Noticing that none of my bras fit anymore!  What should I do?  Should I go out and buy cheap bras or invest in 'maternity' bra?  Should I buy the size I am now or a bit bigger to allow for 'growth' (yikes!).  I don't want to spend a lot of money on bras that I won't be able to wear for very long.  Although I don't mind paying for something decent that will go the distance.  As this is my first time pregnant I would appreciate any advice!

#49 jenmad

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

DigitaidDorothy - Gee thats quick! I found I only went up one cup size with my first. You have a few options. Go somewhere where they will fit you and they should be able to help out. Be prepared to pay more then Target or similar. I bought a couple of Kmart bra's at first but they were rubbish and I should have just gone and gotten something decent. Its hard to know now what will happen and how much more you will grow - they will grow again when you deliver too. In terms of normal bra's that are underwire, they start to hurt as your belly gets bigger. So they wont see you through too long either if you just get a bigger size.

New car for us too! Will wait a while though. Just sold our house and need to buy something else. We have outgrown this one so thats a big upgrade for the baby.

Turqoise - are you coming back to Aus to have the baby? When do you head here? Where do you deliver?

AFM - I wont have a scan for another 3 or so weeks. I find it amazing how many mummy's have had their scans already. Its exciting to do but Im so tired at the moment the thought of drinking (and keeping down) the water and going to the ultrasound place sounds exhausting. How crazy! I must be exhausted.

Still sick but doing better. Praying it will be done in another couple of weeks. This is start of week 10 for me!

#50 Chief Pancake Make

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

DigitalDorothy  I had the same problem.  Its not so much they dont fit as much as they are just bloody uncomfortable.  I bought a couple of ants pants bras for $10 at an outlet store that are a size bigger and comfy.  A friend gave me a couple of Myer cards for b'day/xmas.  I went and bought a berlei with no underwire at the 25% off sale at Myers.  I figure I am going to need to buy proper maternity bras later so dont want spend to much $$$.  

AFM had an indulgent weekend with too much food, so am feeling very bloated.  I look pregnant - its just fat.  So waiting for the next 4 or so weeks to be over so I can be whatever size I want and every one knows why.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

A mum's tragic battle against inflammatory breast cancer

At just 37 years of age, with two young sons, Vicki was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer. Now her family wants all women to know the symptoms.

The business of babies around the world

Pregnancy and birth is an intriguing process no matter where you are in the world. One soon-to-be father gleans wisdom from a new guide.

Finding a positive path through IVF

It’s not surprising that IVF is often seen as a negative journey towards the ultimate positive, but having a glass-half-full approach can make a big difference to the experience.

Giving strangers the gift of parenthood

A mum explains why she and her husband are choosing to gift their leftover embryos to help strangers achieve their dream of parenthood.

Does morning sickness get better or worse with each child?

Just as every baby is unique, so is every pregnancy. And that means morning sickness can vary a lot, too.

What's so wrong with looking 'mumsy', anyway?

Why is it that the word ‘mumsy’ has connotations of such a negative nature – but seems to be the only other option apart from ‘yummy’?

Trying to speed up the inevitable

As the waiting game of late pregnancy continues, this mum considers a few things that might hurry things up a little.

One month later: where is William Tyrell?

It has been a little over a month since William Tyrell disappeared from his grandmother's home, 33 long sleepless nights for his family as they mourn the absence of their cheeky young boy.

Winter's child less likely to be moody: study

Babies born in the summer are much more likely to suffer from mood swings when they grow up, while those born in the winter are less likely to become irritable adults, scientists claim.

Single mum of two creates award-winning baby app

Suddenly single with a baby and an 11-year-old son, Tara O?Connell developed an app to improve the lives of mothers who were similarly overwhelmed.

Food for thought: looking after yourself as a new mum

As soon as your baby enters the world, everything else takes a back seat - even the necessities of daily life such as eating are severely compromised, right when you need energy the most.

'Grabbable guts' campaign aims to cut toxic fat

The Live Lighter campaign will take people inside the human body to show the internal dangers of being overweight.

The best and worst month of my life

A new mum's first month of motherhood didn't pan out as expected when she lost a family member weeks after her baby's birth.

Facebook and Apple offer to pay female staff to freeze their eggs

Facebook and Apple are hoping to provide women with the freedom to build their careers without the added pressure of having children at or by a certain age.

How a pregnancy contract could work for you and your partner

The idea of making a 'pregnancy contract' with your partner may sound a bit silly at first, but it can help make the transition to parenthood a lot smoother.

Finding a mum-friendly personal trainer

Burping babies vs burpees – yes, new mums and personal trainers live in different worlds. But they can work together - once you find the right match for you and your lifestyle.

Alleged baby snatch incident a ?misunderstanding?, say police

Police say that an incident in which a man pulled on a woman?s pram while walking a popular Sydney route late last month was a misunderstanding.

Ebola killed my aunt and is shutting down my country

Three weeks ago, my auntie, a midwife, developed a fever. Sitting here in Sydney basked in Australian sunshine, that shouldn't be big news.

The night my ovary burst

One mum shares her frightening experience and vows to never take her health for granted again.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

16 parenting truths you won't find in the baby books

I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

Best and worst potty party cakes

It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.

7 tips for a financially festive Christmas

Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Great birthday party buys from Etsy

Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.

Creative storage ideas for the kids' rooms

Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.

Student shocked by surprise baby

Kate Hudson, 22, was on a dream European holiday with friends. She didn't realise she was about to become a mum.

To the mum in the doctor's waiting room

Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.

10 space-saving nursery ideas

Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.

What's in a name?

Baby Names

Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.