Your 4 month old...
What's their routine like?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 katevin

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

For some reason today I've felt completely out of control with DD2 and am thinking we need to get a bit more of a definitive routine going.

She generally feeds every 2.5-3 hours through the day and feeds twice overnight. After she wakes from a nap she appears to be tired again in under 1 hour (!!) which seems to be a very small amount of time for her age!? She usually has 4 naps a day, the last one being a late in the day/early evening catnap. Am not sure whether she really needs this or we should be putting her to bed a bit earlier instead. The other naps are a bit unpredictable, can be anything from 30 mins to (very rarely) 2.5hrs. Normally she sleeps for 1 sleep cycle, so 40 mins-ish and can about 75% of the time be resettled for another 40 or so mins. So I guess 1h20m-ish would be about her average nap time. (Although today has been a bad day... won't go into that!)

So anyway, enough rambling about us... what is/was your 4 month old's routine? How many naps does he/she take per day? And how long is he/she happily awake between sleeps? How many feeds?

TIA for your responses original.gif

#2 deejie

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (katevin @ 09/04/2012, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So anyway, enough rambling about us... what is/was your 4 month old's routine? How many naps does he/she take per day? And how long is he/she happily awake between sleeps? How many feeds?

Hi katevin waves.gif

Routine? What routine? lol

DS2 typically takes 3-4 naps per day of somewhere between 30-45 minutes. I probably manage to resettle him once or twice... per week rolleyes.gif He is typically awake 2 hours between naps.

At night, he passes out from exhaustion between 6-7pm. He will typically do a 3-3.5 hour block of sleep, then a 2-2.5 hour block of sleep and then will be awake every hour to hour and a half for the rest of the night. This is what does my head in-- the lack of sleep through the day wouldn't be so bad if he would just sleep at night! I have to feed him back to sleep through the night, otherwise face a 45min-1 hr screechfest. So I just take the easy way out sad.gif Through the day he feeds every 2-3 hours, depending on his mood. Again, no real pattern!

I really can't see myself getting him in to any sort of routine soon when he is so all over the place sad.gif I see exactly what you mean by feeling completely out of control and will be watching this thread with much interest!

#3 rattie

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

I'll be watching this thread too.   cool.gif

Our days are similar to the above.  4 catnaps, 35-45 min each.  Breastfeeds 2-5-3 hours apart through the day.  We Bottlefeed formula at 6pm, dreamfeed at 10-1030pm and then breastfeed 2amish and 4amish.  DS2 can wake at 5 and 6 then the day begins again.  He can manage about 2 hours awake time but this depends on the night before.

We are having lots of settling issues at the moment. He wont settle for me at all with out my boob.  Its driving us nuts. My poor hubbie has to deal with the constant resettling at the moment.  Is this normal for this age?  

We've been trying to follow Safe Sleep Space tips but its getting us nowhere. I suppose I just want to know its normal for this age and that it'll get better.  Its my  second baby but DS1 had reflux so was different alltogether.

Settling tips gratefully accepted.  biggrin.gif

Edited by rattie, 09 April 2012 - 07:30 PM.

#4 bettymm

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

gosh we are going through similiiar issues too..its something about 4 months!!

DD used to just put herself off to sleep but now only with a boob in her mouth sad.gif  and even then she wakes again after 30 min..if im lucky!  so she will have 2-3 little cat npas in the day and passes out at about 7pm.  Up until a few days ago she would then have a big block of sleep from 7pm -4.30 am , feed, then back down till 6 am ish, feed then back down til 8am.  lovely.  But now//she seems to be waking every 2 hrs in the night and will only go back to sleep if she is next to me in bed..with my boob out.  sigh.

Also have a 3 year old so it does my head in when i feel like all i have been doing the whole day is chasing my tail trying to get DD2 to have a decent sleep.

Edited by bettymm, 09 April 2012 - 07:32 PM.

#5 notsonewone

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

My 4 mth old is my 2nd bubba.  I also have a 4 year old.  So, No routine what so ever.  Except for basically feeding every 3 hours in the day.  2 or 3 catnaps, 1 long sleep including resettle.
In bed at night between 730 and 830 then up anywhere from 6 am.
BUT
Has gone from sleeping 8-11 hours per night in one stretch then a feed then back to sleep til 7 or 8 am.  Now?  2 feeds overnight.  Is resettled at 5am and sometimes other times too sad.gif

My first child was a routine queen and all nighter at this age!

#6 rattie

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

I'm on struggle street today.  I've been tryng to get DS2 down since 8am.  Its now 10.  The resettling is driving us nuts. Is anyone else finding this?  

Also for the second night in a row he was wide awake at 2am wanting to play.  huh.gif

#7 Jelly Bean 1988

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

I dotn really have a routine i just cart ds around with me all day to whatever im doing but he seems to have got himself into one he wakes at 6-7ish and has a feed or 2 then plays for an hour when he gets cranky so in goes dummy and popped in front of abc channel while i clean his bottles for the day.
he sleeps fro about an hour then is awake and playing and has 2 feeds and goes back down at bout 12-1 and sleeps till 3-5 and has a tiny amount of solids has a bottle of anti reflux thickened formula and sleeps from 6 till morning (occasionally will wake to have another bottle in the night if he is having a hungry week)

#8 Jelly Bean 1988

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

i find as soon as he starts getting cranky i make sure he isnt hungry and put him to bed he will cry for 5mins (not bad crying) and falls asleep (if i try to settle him he stays awake cause im there)

#9 PurpleNess

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

Speaking of 4 month old catnappers mine just woke up as I started to type!! Now hes rolling around & giggling in his cot so he can stay there for a minute.

Our Routine is rough
Wake up around 7am, up for an hr then back to nap at 8am for 45 mins on average
9am morning feed ( he feeds ar 4.30-5am so isn't hungry till then) then play etc
10am nap - 45 mins, hr if lucky
Play - go out shopping etc
12 noon feed, play then back to be by 1.
3pm feed
between 4-5 nap of some description
5.30 - bath, pjs
6.15 - last feed, chill out time with Dh Then into bed by 7pm.

He sleeps pretty well at night & only wants 1 feed so I can't complain. I find as a catnapper he needs more regular naps than most of my friends bubs, so if I see tired signs, off he goes. He fights it most afternoons so then it's go for a walk in the pram of lay him on a mat in the shade to watch the trees etc, it relaxes him.
Sometimes I'll have to resettle him 3 times but at night he will self settle via exhaustion I think lol

Got to go ,he whinging now ! Good luck OP & everyone else!

#10 Leee

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:36 PM

My DS wakes around 5am feed then back to sleep till about 830 we do the school and kindy run then back to bed about 930. Wakes around 12, feeds then a nap around 1 or just after. Up again around 230 for school and kindy run again. Feeds when we get home at 430, bed around 530 for a short nap about 40 mins. Feed around 630 then bed around 7. He then will sleep through till 5ish.

He does not last for much more than an hour of awake time unless we are out.

#11 8yeargap

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

From the sounds of everyone posts I have a dream baby! We have fallen into a routine without really trying.  A typical day goes like this:

7am wake up and will chat and play until 8am bottle.
8am bottle
9am sleep for around 60-90 minutes
10.30 awake and play again
11am bottle number 2 (exactly 3 hrs after last one)
12.30-1pm down for a nap for around 60-90 mins
2.30 -3pm bottle number 3
4.00 down for a nap for around 60-90 mins
6.00 bottle number 4
7.00 - 7.30 back to sleep again
10.30 - 11.00 may or may not wake up for bottle number 5

He will then sleep through until 7am.

He will settle himself with his dummy in his cot.  Sure sign of sleepiness is if he puts his hand up to his face.
He has slept through from about 6 weeks, so I know, we are incredibly blessed.  I'm almost hesitant to write this as I don't want to curse myself!!

#12 chocolatecrackle

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

DS is 16 weeks, so not quite four months. Our 'routine' is all over the place.  I've actually been plotting feeds and sleeps for the past week and a bit to try to find a pattern, but haven't had any success finding one!

We aim to feed every three or so hours unless he's really obviously hungry. He's been going for 6 feeds a day on average - five during the day, one overnight. I try really hard to separate feeds from sleep, since we went to a lot of effort to break that association.

He gets 3-4 sleeps a day. First sleep is usually the best and can be up to 2.5 hours.  By the end of the day we're lucky to get 45 mins in the swing.

For every sleep, he goes down as soon as we see tired signs.  For the first sleep of the day, it's often after as little as 45 minutes, but during the rest of the day it really varies depending on how much sleep he's had.  Maximum awake time is usually 3 hours, but that's when it's the end of the day and we can't settle him to sleep, and he's obviously past it by then.  We rarely have success with resettling and honestly I don't bother anymore!

Bedtime is between 7-8:30pm. He normally goes down pretty easily after a feed.

During the night we have one feed that can be anywhere between 11:30pm-4am. I've given up on the dreamfeed as he seems to still wake up anyway, and it was killing me to stay up to 11pm. He settles pretty easily after the night feed so far.

There is supposed to be a 4 month sleep regression.  Apparently it's when they start sleeping in cycles more like an adult's - as in, there are four stages of sleep plus REM, rather than newborn sleep, which only has two.  They also are supposed to become more social, and want to practice that in the middle of the night.  I would suggest googling it to find out more, but it's all too depressing!

I would love to have more of a schedule as I'm going back to work soon, and would like to work in with daycare. But he's not screaming as soon as he gets near his cot these days, so that's good enough for me right now.

#13 happygurl06

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

No such thing as routine here!

In general on school days:

5am BF but he goes straight back to sleep

8am wake up and BF within 10 mins.  He stays up until about 9-9:30 and possibly another BF and then sleep for just under an hour.

10:30 BF then play on floor or in bouncinette.

11:30 settle to sleep, cuddle for a while then in cot.  I try and eat lunch at this time.

12:30 awake= BF, play, floor etc until 1:30 then settle to sleep

2:30 awake = BF, madly get him fed and burped possibly change clothes as he us a chucky baby then in pr for school pick up.

No sleep

4:30 BF then settle to sleep after burps.

5:30 awake and play time

6:30 BF

7:30 BF

8:00 sleep

9:00 BF , play then sleep until the 5am wake up with the occasional 3:30 wake up for a quick feed

#14 niggles

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Your post sounds pretty normal to me. I'm not going to bother with any sort of routine. Life gets in the way too often for it to work anyway. As long as he seems rested and happy when he's awake I figure he's getting the sleep he needs. It's much nicer this way than it was with my daughter who got analysed to within an inch of her life.

I think cat napping at 4months is really normal and if you are giving the baby an opportunity to resettle each time then hopefully it's a phase that will pass.

Mine also has trouble staying awake for longer than an hour at times.

#15 babyonthebrain

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

I feel your pain ladies. Particularly those who already have another child. I also have DS who is 3yrs old and my 5mth old DD is cat napping up a storm. She started at 3mths to cat nap for 45mins each nap mind you woke up happy. Now only one week ago she started to cat nap for 30mins and is grumpy most of the day. I don't have the time to resettle when I have another child and the constant trips to bed to attempt for another nap gets so exhausting.  The CRAZY thing is that my DS cat napped as well for only 30 mins and I really struggled for the first 6mths....all the crying, screaming and tears had by all was so overwhelming. So you would think I would be able to cope second time around. But NO such luck.
My only pep talk to my self each day is it is a phase and It will pass, take each day as it comes, and if I accept and not try to force her to sleep then things will be ok.
I did also have sleepless nights as well but I got rid of the dummy and now she sleeps from 6pm, dream feed at 10pm, BF at 430am and awake at 630am. Which is a dream compared to constant waking each hour for dummy. My advice for those who think that might be the problem at night is to get rid of it. It really was SO easy and she now sucks her thumb.
Anyway........typical motherhood. Fix one problem to just gt another. Good luck all.

#16 thelms

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

Babyonthebrain, any tips for getting rid of the dummy??

#17 babyonthebrain

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

Yes.
I made sure my baby was unwrapped so she could access her thumb, turned her on her side (placed a divider in front of her so not to roll on tummy) now she was able to suck her thumb easier. I also would pat her on the thigh if she got upset to resettle her.
Please keep in mind my bubs was not a huge fan of the dummy only to suck,suck just before falling asleep...which made it easier.
I also read 4/5mth mark is the best time to get rid of before they become to attached and rely on it to sleep.
I can't believe how she has settled at night and can settle her self to sleep by just sucking her own thumb. Only down fall is cat napping during the day.
Good luck.

#18 xeddy

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

Hi katevin & deejie waves.gif Can you believe they are 4 mths old already!

DS is a catnapper. He has had 2 naps today, both for approx 30 minutes. His naps were at 12pm and 2pm so not long in between them really. This is usual for him.  mellow.gif  He may have another nap around 4pm for a similar amount of time.  Some days he won't have a nap at all!

I find I can't resettle him after he wakes up, I have tried but he just won't go back to sleep.

He feeds every 2 hours through the day, sometimes 1.5 hrs! huh.gif

The only way I can get him to have these naps is to feed him to sleep. This is the same at night also. DH feeds him a bottle of EBM but DS still needs me to feed him to fall asleep, even if it's only for 5 minutes.  
I don't know if we should be doing more to stop this. He goes to bed at 730pm and will have a dreamfeed when I go to bed at 1030 ish. He will then usually wake at approx 1 am & 4 am for a feed.

I do stress a bit about his lack of naps during the day.

Edited by adagio, 13 April 2012 - 02:37 PM.

#19 babyonthebrain

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

Adagio.
How does your LO cope with only two cat naps???  Is he happy? An how does he last until 730pm?
My LO has napped  three times for only30 mins and she last woke at 315pm....she is already grizzle, grizzle and needs attention just to get through as she will not nap again ( I have tried and tried may times). Therefore her bed time is usually 6pm. But was thinking why do I make it hard on myself to stretch her until 6pm. So will try for 530pm tonight.
But I am struggling. Cooking dinner now so my 3yr old has something to eat before my DD2 chucks a fit. Plus I have bathed them both already just to make it through feral hours.....

#20 chocolatecrackle

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (adagio @ 13/04/2012, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do stress a bit about his lack of naps during the day.

I think lack of day sleep, feeding to sleep and catnapping is fine, as long as you have a happy baby and you're happy too original.gif

DS was a terrible day sleeper, and it was a problem for us because it was stressing me out, not because he was that upset (just grizzly). It turned out he was so overtired that he couldn't sleep well. Once he started sleeping more, he started being able to resettle himself - but I still can't resettle him once he's awake!

#21 bettymm

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

OMG had a shocker today.. Little DD has had a grand total of about 20 min of sleep the entire day.  She would have slept much longer had i held her and had my nipple in her mouth.

I was attempting to get her to sleep in her cot but it takes me about 40 min to get her to sleep then she wakes after 10 min and just wont go back to sleep unless i feed her or rock her.  which i just cant do all day long with my 3 yr old to look after too.  

I just wish she would stay asleep for 30 min at least!!! aghhhh

Blessing is the last few nights she has slept 10 hrs straight ohmy.gif   the days are getting so hard though

#22 mum201

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (bettymm @ 13/04/2012, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG had a shocker today.. Little DD has had a grand total of about 20 min of sleep the entire day.  She would have slept much longer had i held her and had my nipple in her mouth.

I was attempting to get her to sleep in her cot but it takes me about 40 min to get her to sleep then she wakes after 10 min and just wont go back to sleep unless i feed her or rock her.  which i just cant do all day long with my 3 yr old to look after too.  

I just wish she would stay asleep for 30 min at least!!! aghhhh

Blessing is the last few nights she has slept 10 hrs straight ohmy.gif   the days are getting so hard though

Any chance she would sleep in a hug-a-bub or ergo?

#23 bettymm

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

Any chance she would sleep in a hug-a-bub or ergo?

I have a moby wrap and a baby bjorn, yes she sleeps in them, but only if im constantly moving//jiggng about/  So if i go shopping for example she will sleep in it but not just pottering about home.  Also, I find it hard to wear her and play/attend to the 3 year old too...  just need an hour or two of her sleeping on her own!!

I went through all of this when my eldest was a baby too. but it was so much easier just with one, i could hold her and let her sleep for ages, or just go for a walk in the stroller etc.  its just harder with 2..and every time i go into settle the little one, the 3 yr old barges in after me making noise and i feel awful telling her to be quiet and shutting her out all the time.

Edited by bettymm, 13 April 2012 - 08:02 PM.

#24 babyonthebrain

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Bettymm....... I hear you loud an clear.
My first DS1 was exactly the same and I struggled then too just being a first time mum. But now that DD2 is doing the same I am struggling.
I had a melt down tonight at 5pm when I thought I had it all under control but DD2 just couldn't cope with lack of sleep so I reached for the baby bjorn .......meanwhile in a flood of tears. Having two kids and finding balance is not easy. No matter how organized and prepared I am DD2 just needs more day sleep for us all to be coping.

You are not alone original.gif

#25 bettymm

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

Thanks babyonthebrain

today was pretty awful..i find fridays the hardest as its the only day of the week we dont have any sort of activity to go to in the mornings and i think we all get a dose of cabin fever.

I guess i am destined for babies that do not like to sleep in the day light hours!!  

At least we know it passes..eventually!
Hope tomorrow is better for you  hhugs.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clever panda fakes pregnancy

News that a giant panda was pregnant prompted much excitement, but it appears there were never any cubs on the way.

'I survived placenta percreta'

When writing her birth plan, Simone Pavil included an item most women wouldn?t even think about: what should happen if she was put on life support. The mum had the potentially fatal condition placenta accreta.

Managing personal space as a mum

In the midst of the early parenting years, our bodies and minds can seemingly be overtaken by our offspring. How can we balance our need for personal space with the needs of our children?

'If love could have saved you, you'd have never left'

The words "spontaneous abortion" on the hospital paperwork really got to me. My baby died; I didn't spontaneously decide to abort him.

15 classic Aussie ads

Watch some of the classic Australian ads of the 80s, 90s and 00s, and remember the catchphrases and jingles we all used to know so well ...

For and against

Should Blue Ivy have been at the VMAs?

Many were quick to condemn Beyonce and Jay Z after appearing on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards with their two-year-old daughter, but others thought it was a sweet family moment. What do you think?

Toddler attacked at gym creche

Two-year-old girl Eva Ness was left with a black eye and bite marks on her face and body after an altercation with an older child at a health club's child-minding facilities. Now her parents are calling for the centre to be closed.

Pregnancy a tricky matter of timing for FIFO couples

Manipulating rosters, coordinating 'conjugal' visits, working on site with your partner; getting pregnant can prove stressful for FIFO workers.

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

Carseats have twice as many germs as a toilet

Most parents know their child's carseat is not always squeaky clean, but they might not realise just how dirty it really is.

Doctors remove foetus from 'medical marvel' after 36 years

Doctors in India have removed the skeleton of a foetus that had been inside a woman for 36 years.

Nine months in six seconds: new parents' Vine clip a hit

We?ve seen some memorable time-lapse pregnancy and birth announcement videos before. Now one new couple has taken it to the extreme, capturing it all in just a six-second Vine video.

Sonia Kruger speaks of baby joy

Celebrity mum-to-be Sonia Kruger has spoken candidly about using donor eggs and IVF to fall pregnant at age 48.

Dressing to not impress: life through the eyes of a three-year-old

When it comes to getting dressed, my three-year-old has only one criterion: ?I don?t want to look beautiful.? And now I've worked out why.

Special nappies made with love for angel babies

Angel Baby Nappies make and provide tiny bereavement cloth nappies for pre-term stillborn babies and premature babies who pass away in the NICU.

Inside the brain of a tantruming toddler

What's going on in your child's mind in the lead-up to a tantrum? And what?s the best way to respond?

5 secrets to a long-lasting relationship

When it comes to keeping your relationship strong, it?s what you do - and not what you want - that really matters.

When 'furbabies' meet real babies

I am obsessed with my dogs, and can't imagine loving them any less once my baby arrives. But that doesn't stop everyone from telling me I will.

The least popular baby names of 2013

Looking for a baby name that?s nowhere near the top 10 ? or even the top 1000? Try the bottom five.

'I was so sleep deprived I crashed my car'

There are no laws regulating driving while tired, but statistics show that driver fatigue is one of the top three contributors to the road toll.

Win back some precious time and get FREE coupons

Membership to eBay's Bubs? Corner is free and includes a $10 coupon to spend on nappies each month - a win for multitasking mums!

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

Win back some precious time and get FREE coupons

Membership to eBay's Bubs? Corner is free and includes a $10 coupon to spend on nappies each month - a win for multitasking mums!

Do you suffer from Precious Firstborn Syndrome?

Testing ?no more tears? shampoo in your own eyes, warming cucumber sticks so they're not cold straight from the fridge, waking a sleeping baby to check they?re still breathing: these are all symptoms of Precious Firstborn Syndrome.

Ezra's tragic death not in vain, mum says

Little Ezra was a "Harry Houdini" who loved trying to escape the family home. Now, after his tragic death, his parents are doing what they can to help others.

7 mistakes old hands make with new babies

As I sat across the table from my friend ? me, a seasoned mother of three; her, a brand new mum ? I thought of all the mistakes an old-hand parent can make when visiting a newborn baby.

Video: When adults act like children

Ever wondered what would happen if adults were allowed to act like children? This dad's hilarious video clip will give you an idea of what life would be like.

Mums hit hardest as flu cases skyrocket

The number of confirmed cases of influenza in Australia has doubled the number for the same time last year - and women are 25 per cent more likely to get it.

The mum who had four babies in nine months

Feeling exhausted due to the demands of caring for a baby? Imagine the life of this mum, who gave birth to three boys and one girl in just nine months.

Everything baby at Big W

Lowest prices on everything baby, only at Big W. Sale starts August 4 and ends August 20 2014.

Going viral

Outrage over baby's icy challenge

A man has been reported to child protective services after taking the ALS ice bucket challenge with his 10-month-old granddaughter.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.