TTC#2 Thread #208
For those trying to conceive their second child

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
176 replies to this topic

#126 *ShirleyTemple*

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Good morning Everyone!

Bex18 - Welcome back from your break! Hope you are only rejoining for a short period! How is your DS going? Good luck with your AMH test next week! Hoping all the cramping and symptoms are a good sign! I think your ovaries (I may be wrong) are about the same height as your hip bones (at least mine are I think from ultrasounds I've had) and a bit towards the middle. That's where I tend to get my O pain

Duck-o-lah - you poor thing with those migraines! I get them when I'm stressed, they are awful. Hoping they leave you alone soon! bbighug.gif

Cheri - Congrats on the new job! you just be so excited! Sorry I didn't really get the chance to know you, but best of luck!

mummamajeena - Good Luck with your transfer today!! tthumbs.gif Got my fingers and toes crossed for you! Congrats on the interview as well!

clm1982 - when are you planning to test? I couldn't hold out to 20DPO either! Definitely sounds like a implantation bleed, esp with those high temps! Hoping you Dr appt tomorrow will be for a BFP confirmation! No idea on when to test, I got an implantation bleed with DS, but didn't realise what it was at the time, and tested when AF was due. I had a chem pregnancy a few cycles ago, I know what you mean about wanting to know.

impatientmumma - Thanks for the welcome! Glad you're getting good test results, but understand your frustration at being unable to pinpoint what is going wrong. When are they planning to do your ultrasound? I'm new to OPK's as well, going to give them a go next cycle if we aren't successful, so will be keeping an eye out for tips.

AFM - had some dull achy cramping for most of yesterday, felt like AF was on the way. I'm only about 5-6DPO, so not sure if it means anything! Good luck to everyone, wishing you all stickies this month!

#127 bex18

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (*ShirleyTemple* @ 18/04/2012, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AFM - had some dull achy cramping for most of yesterday, felt like AF was on the way. I'm only about 5-6DPO, so not sure if it means anything! Good luck to everyone, wishing you all stickies this month!

I had that this morn when i woke up, just a real dull feeling, not so much pain, but noticeable!  I am 5DPO as well!  Lets hope it is a sign eh x  DS is ok, chest infection at the moment, but it doesn't seem to bother him too much??  Lucky it wasn't croup, that is horrible for little people sad.gif

Clm1982, don't rule out a BFP just yet - but you know your cycle better than we do, try and stay positve for now.  I like your attitude about happening when it is meant too, i feel like that sometimes, but then my mind starts going crazy and i start thinking about why its not happening, when is it going to happen, how i don't want my DS to be an only child etc etc!!

jess, can you please put me down for testing on the 27th?  thank you x  p.s when are you going to test?

#128 Lickety Split

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hi all! Can I join? DH and I have just decided to TTC #2. We have been truly blessed with our DD and I can't wait to have a little one in my arms again. I'm so excited!

Currently I'm on CD7 (or 8 - AF was extremely light the first day so not sure whether to count it?) and when we conceived DD we DTD on CD9 and I had O pain on CD12. Got pregnant straight away so we'll see if we are that lucky again or not.

#129 jesstazzy

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

Quick check in from me
Still here, 12dpo 7 dptransfer still not really feeling it everything is way too normal sad.gif
Tempted to test but don't want to spend more money to see a negative when I could just wait for AF  for free lol

Mummamajeena all the best for today and fingers are crossed for the next 2weeks for you!!

Be back later xo

#130 clm1982

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

Normal is not really a bad thing Jess. Id be tempted to test. When is your blood test at the fertility clinic?

#131 *ShirleyTemple*

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

Normal isn't a bad thing! When I was pregnant with DS, I'd lost track of my cycle cos I was really busy working on a big project at work. Realised I was due for AF that day, but felt too 'normal', none of the usual signs its on its way, so i did a test so that i would stop wondering 'what if' and got a really strong positive!

#132 jesstazzy

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

Blood test is Tuesday morning if I get that far.
DD has a friend over - a friggen painful one!

#133 nurserobin

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

jesstazzy- tuesday cant come fast enough, you have strong will power to not buy any tests and wait out the time till your blood test so well done. Things feel normal for me also I am CD25 of a 30 day cycle so AF is due for me Tuesday I hope you and me both get good news on tuesday I'm praying for your embryo.

mummamajeena- All the best for today hope it all goes well, I was abit ahead of myself in my last post I thought you had already had it done. anyhow, wishing you goodluck. a
Sorry DD is at my feet I must go again.

though just quickly advice on my blood results these are CD21. FSH 5.0 LH 7.1 Prolactin 7.5 Oestradiol 294. Progesterone 51.5. my dr said they were good so beats me why I cant get pregnant. though DH's tests results arent through yet if they are normal I'm really going to go bonkers.

anyhow I'll be back again soon.

take care from nurserobin

#134 clm1982

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

Nurserobin - I found this the other day http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html#female
I looked up yours and they look ok but i would have thought that you needed to have most of them done on CD3?

Im going to my dr tomorrow night to find out my results, i also didnt realise that they need to be done on CD3, i think i had mine done on CD2, had them done on a monday night after my miscarriage bleeding started saturday but not heavy where the heavy stuff started the sunday so i hope it doesnt skew the results too much.

Decided im going to test in the morning if AF doesnt show up.

Edited by clm1982, 18 April 2012 - 01:13 PM.

#135 Tem83

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

Hi all,

Super quick post as the lunch bell is about to go but I'll be back for proper personals tonight.

Good luck today Mumma, I hope everything went well.

Cheri- Fantastic news about your job!

Jess- Don't give up yet, I also felt completley normal when I fell pregnant with DS, a complete lack of all the symptoms I usually imagine when I think I'm UTD but turn out not to be.

CD 6 for me and nothing much to report, back to work for me today.

#136 clm1982

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Well i think its all over red rover. Started spotting this afternoon so no doubt AF will be here in the morning. Bummer sad.gif

#137 jesstazzy

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Tem83 hope going back to work today was as painless as possible!

clm1982 surely it wouldnt do too much to the results, it sorta was day 3 anyway so I reckon you will be ok.
bbighug.gif Hoping the spotting is just another random thing and there is no AF in the morning. She sure is playing with you this cycle!
Sorry about the pregnancy announcement at dinner last night sad.gif It always hurts, but adding in the due date that must have been a really tough moment for you!
Good luck with the EN program!!

nurserobin definitely hoping Tuesday is the day for great news then!
All of mine and DFs results were always normal, so I understand the frustration! But you really are better of if DHs results are normal original.gif Hopefully you wont have to worry about any of it too much anyway as Tuesday is booked in for a good news day only!

Eljose of course you can join welcome to the group! I will add you to the group list, its kept on page one of the thread and updated regularly with testing dates original.gif
As for which day is CD1, the general rule is that the first day of full flow AF before noon is CD1.
Fingers crossed for a first time success this time round too!

bex18 Will put your testing date down original.gif Im not planning to test, and Im trying really really hard not to buy any - avoiding Woolies like the plague right now lol. Blood test Tuesday so if AF doesn't arrive beforehand I will know for sure Tuesday arvo.
Ovaries are located I believe near the hip bone area? Sort of above and behind the uterus.
Glad DS is ok and it wasn't croup!

*ShirleyTemple* fingers crossed the cramping is a good sign original.gif Its hard though, TTC makes us so incredibly aware of every little cramp and twinge!

ImpatientMumma Glad that DHs ECG was all fine, and definitely sounds like good results if he hasn't been rushed straight in for them original.gif
With the OPKs some people get a fade in, some people dont. For lots of people its varying shades of negative (sometimes just no second line at all) and then Bam one very positive result and then back to almost nothing again original.gif Its really individual as to how and when your LH does what it does. Sorry though cause I know that is absolutely no help to you whatsoever laughing2.gif
As for the temps, I don't temp myself so don't know an incredible amount about it, but think stable temps are normal and a good thing, then a dip for ovulation with a rise straight after, then stable temps afterwards sort of deal with a dip for implantation and a rise, and/or a dip just before AF arrives. Possibly duckolah would have a better idea of this then me though original.gif

mummamajeena hope all went well today and you are getting some rest and relaxation in! Stick emby stick!!

CheriDeMomie CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope your first day at the new job went fantastically and that you had a great celebration day with DD yesterday!
What an exciting new chapter for your life! I will take you off the list, and sorta hope not to see you back here joining the group, but a quick hi girls by the way I managed to get my BFP on holidays without really trying wink.gif Have a great time away and enjoy yourself!! Wishing you nothing but success and happiness xo

duckolah hows the migraine going today? Hope you are feeling better those migraines really love to hit you hard! Your temps probably will mess around with FF a little, maybe just adjust them or something? Lol at least it will make this chart interesting?

Bellefin looking forward to a fantastic hcg result and confirmation for you for Thursday! And your still hanging in there so I think you can relax a little now! The days would definitely be dragging right about now!

V's mummy Hope your surviving ok through the 2WW!

Sorry to anyone I missed its been a busy couple of days in here!

AFM
Like I said this morning really, just not feeling it, not feeling any different so really not getting my hopes up at the moment. Its just stupid things like everyone report increased CM, but Im not having anything different there, boobs are all good no tenderness nothing, not feeling extra tired, not feeling anything!! Still getting a bit carsick in the shower and stuff, but I think its just hungry sick more than anything else original.gif GAH! Just a definite sign would be nice!
Still avoiding Woolworths like the plague so I cant waste money on tests! Come on EPS show yourselves!
Jess xo

#138 mummamajeena

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

Jess even at 12dpo its too early for noticeable symptoms I reckon. With DS I really had nothing for ages and then I never had much morning sickness just slight queasiness here and there. Boobs weren't sore till 2-3 months from memory. But I know how you feel , exactly how I felt the last two transfers. Wanting to feel something but nada. Anyway it's too early to worry. And even if this one isn't sticking you have some left in the freezer which is excellent.

So transfer all done!! A beautiful hatching blast ( as good as they get apparently) went in smoothly. So all in all it went very well but then again so did the  last one. I had acupuncture before and after the transfer. She's a lovely lady who specializes in IVF support. Hoping that throwing everything at this one will work.

DS is hassling me for the iPad so better go!

#139 Guest_V's mummy_*

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Hi everyone!  Sorry I haven't been around much today but I gave myself a computer ban because I was just getting rediculous! Lol!  
Jess- omg!  You are so good not testing!!!  I agree normal could be good!  That's the problem with TTC!  Everything, including normality, is a bloody pregnancy symptom!!!  Lol!  And that hungry sick thing is always my main tip off that I'm pg.  I usually get it around 3am when I wake up and I'm like, hmmmmmm,  think I might be pg as I get it every time.  
Clm- sorry about the stupid witch!  I was really hoping for a sticky bean for you this month.
Mummamajeena-  yay for wonderful smooth transfer!!!!!!!  Can't wait for your BFP soon!
AFM- Bex and Shirley- 4-5DPO here. With both of my previous pg's I started having random 3am nausea at 6DPO.  Pretty sure I usually implant around 5DPO.  But every pg is different so this one could be later.  So far I've had period type pain last night and some shakey/ Wobblies this morning which is a usual pg sign for me, but it really is to early for that perhaps soi don't know.  I don't think I have a good feeling about this cycle like I did with last one. :-(part of me thinks I can't be so lucky to fall pg again first try after MC since we fell pg first try with that bub.  I told my husband that and he thought it was hilarious that I could think that we've had to much good luck when we just lost a baby.   blush.gif  Lol!  Only time will tell I suppose. But this s the longest TWW ever!

Sorry to those I've missed!  I'm typing this on my iPad sitting on the edge of the bath tub while DD splashes about!  She just learnt "clapping hands" precious poppet so she is clapping away.

#140 bex18

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

v's mummy, wow, i didn't know that implantation can happen that soon!
My cramps have gone, and so has the twinges on the lefthand side?? (p.s did you get a temp rise after your cramps, check out my chart, what does yours look like?) Saw my acupuncturist this afternoon, and said my pulse this week is very different to my previous weeks (have been seeing him since the end of feb).  He said it is much stronger and full?  i wonder what that means, eeeeeeeeee...  i said could i be pregnant, and he said possibly?  But its too hard to tell by pulse this early on.  I can't see him again until 2 weeks as we will be down in Sydney for a wedding, and he said to let him know if i am, as he doesn't treat in the first trimester!  He was so careful today with the points as he didn't want to interfere with the process of implantation.  This is going to be the longest 2WW EVER!

nurserobin, clm1982 is right,, they look great, but the day 21 is mainly to see if you have ovulated, and your progesterone levels show that you have.  Day 3 is more for FSH, LH and estrogen (which is very important for the recruiting of eggs each month).  How long have you been trying for?  Be proactive with your GP, tell them what you want done original.gif

clm1982,  sorry to hear about more spotting sad.gif  if AF arrives in full force, are you going to start taking vitex again to help your LP?

Jess,  fair enough aabout the testing, keep yourself busy hun, Tues will be here before you know it original.gif

mumma, tthat is wonderful news about the transfer, and the blasto, did they givve you progesterone tablets to use during the 2WW?  i hope its sticky

Edited by bex18, 18 April 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#141 Guest_V's mummy_*

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Bex implantation can happen as early as 4 DPO.  It's very unusual but apparently it can happen.  I assume both my pg's implanted at 5 because I got super feint lines at 7DPO and very noticeable BFP's at 9. My ob said it would have been about 5 DPO.  my ob said it's not uncommon and that averages are exactly that..... Averages. Made up of people that are on the quicker end of the scale (4 DPO) and longer end of the scale ( 12dpo).  He also said there are often corolations eg-  people either implant earlier or later. Who knows if it's right so much conflicting info- but it makes sense for me. biggrin.gif

#142 clm1982

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

So AF has arrived with really bad cramps ahhh worse than my miscarriage!

Anyway i was over at my auntys place tonight shes helping me with my cover letter for the nursing grad job and she tells me all about how ALL of the women on my dads side have low thyroid and hashimoto’s disease and OM*G most of the symptoms i have. I wonder whether this is what is wrong with me all along. I guess ill be bring it up with the dr tomorrow night!!

How Does Hypothyroidism (Low) affect fertility?

Anovulatory cycles – not releasing an egg / ovulating.  This makes pregnancy impossible.

Luteal Phase Problems –  With a short second half of the menstrual cycle a fertilized egg can't implant securely and ends up leaving the body at the same time that menstruation would occur (very early miscarriage) & is often mistaken as a regular period.

High Prolactin Levels – due to elevated levels of Thyroid Releasing Hormone (TRH) and low levels of Thyroxine (T4) resulting in irregular ovulation or no ovulation.

Other Hormonal Imbalances – reduced sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), oestrogen dominance, progesterone deficiency, all of which interfere with proper reproductive hormone balance.

Your check list for thyroid assessment

1. Do you have any of the common signs & symptoms associated with low thyroid function?
•Inability to conceive / infertility
•Miscarriage
•Menstrual irregularities
•Period pain
•Low libido
•Lethargy & fatigue
•Susceptibility to the cold / cold hands & feet
•Inability to lose weight
•Changes in texture of skin, nails, hair, hair loss
•Recurrent infections
•Constipation

#143 *ShirleyTemple*

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

Good Morning Everyone!

clm1982 - boo for AF! Good luck with the EN program! In regards to your thyroid - GET TESTED!!!! Sorry to sound so strong about it, but it has a very strong hereditary pattern. I was the other end of the scale, I have Graves Disease which made me hyperthyroid, and have had my thyroid removed (so now without drugs, hypothyroid) and I'm on thyroid replacement for the rest of my life. It really messes with your body, including fertility, and the symptoms are often fairly minor so a lot of people go undiagnosed. Good luck!!

bex18 - lets hope its a good sign for both of us! Any other EPS for you? That sounds like some really good signs from your acupuncturist! Interesting! hope you won't be going back to him for a few months!

Eljose - Welcome! waves.gif I'm a newbie too! Hoping your stay here is brief!

Mummamajeena - Glad everything went well yesterday! SOunds like everything went as best it could...please stick little emby!!

jesstazzy - you are much better than me to hold out to Tuesday!

nurserobin - hope your DH's test results come back normal, however, will probably add to the confusion and frustration.

V's mummy - sounds like you are getting a few good signs there! And remember, it can happen anytime, just cos its your first cycle, doesn't mean anything! thinking positive for you, hope you, bex and I are all getting good results this month!

AFM - Nothing much to report here, the occasional mild cramp, but that's it. Longest 2ww ever!! The removalists are due to arrive with all our furniture ealry next week, so planning to spend the next few days doing a bit of a stock up shop for the house and cleaning up the yard etc, so hopefully that will keep me distracted!

#144 Duck-o-lah

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:09 AM

Good morning original.gif

ImpatientMumma, have you heard back in regards to DH's blood test? Very good sign that you haven't received any urgent phone calls, fingers crossed that all is well. I know what you mean about being peeved about normal results, when I heard my results were normal I was thinking 'what do you mean, normal, how can that be?' laughing2.gif Now it has given me renewed hope that my body is able to conceive again original.gif
Stable temp is fine, Jess has summed it up nicely. Don't be too concerned about small shifts in your chart either, the only significant thing you're looking for is that rise post O. In regard to getting lighter opk's is it possible that you have been drinking more on the days you have fainter lines? Or as bex said, you may have been doing the tests at different times of the day? Personally I find I get the best results late in the afternoon (around 5pm).

clm1982, bbighug.gif Ouch, it hurts when someone is due around the time you would have been sad.gif I knew two ladies whose due dates were close to mine and the birth announcements were bittersweet for me. And I'm very sorry AF has showed sad.gif Hope the cramps ease up for you. You might want to mention to the doc that you suspect the tests were done on CD2 rather than CD3 just for some peace of mind, I doubt it would make too much of a difference. I'm guessing they didn't include a thyroid test in your first lot of bloods? I would definitely investigate, mention it to the doc tonight. Just to let you know, I have a friend who has severe Hashimoto's, her thyroid is ridiculously dysfunctional. She has fallen pregnant first cycle trying... twice wink.gif

ShirleyTemple, I often have dull achy cramps throughout the 2ww. I think they were always there but I never noticed them before laughing2.gif

Welcome Eljose! waves.gif hope you have the same luck with ttc this time around.

NurseRobin, those are good results original.gif As I said to ImpatientMumma, it's horrendously confusing to have 'normal' results and have no luck ttc, but let it give you hope that everything is working as it should original.gif

Jess, you are so strong staying away from those hpt's! Good for you! And aas V's mummy has said, everything is a bloody pg symptom so don't read too much into it! I also agree with Mummamajeena, it's still early for strong symptoms. And we know how much our brains can influence our bodies, you poor thing, your head must be analysing every little twinge and tweak bbighug.gif Hope everything's sticking nicely for you tthumbs.gif

Mumma, YAY! Now to put your feet up and look after yourself original.gif Glad everything went like clockwork, fingers crossed for you too for extra stickiness!

AFM, migraine nearly gone tthumbs.gif We've isolated the cause of them, and the muscle dysfunction explains a plethora of symptoms that I have experienced daily since I can remember! I didn't even suspect they were linked, so hopefully with proper treatment, no more migraines or constant vertigo, nausea etc.... I won't know myself! And all this without scans or drugs... yeah! Perhaps with any luck it may even improve my fertility, who knows?

Temps are still high... very wierd. Supposed to start Smepping last night but couldn't be a*sed laughing2.gif Will have to get on it today!

Had a terrible day yesterday, turns out a member of my group (for my uni presentation) plagiarised her entire section  rant.gif I soooo didn't need any more sh*t associated with this group work.

Anyway, back to the physio, hope everyone has a great day tthumbs.gif

#145 clm1982

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

Thanks Girls, Yes the Dr did do the tyroid tests because i asked her too and ive never had them done before, so will see what the results are tonight.

Be be honest it will be a relief if it does come back with something at least then i can get it sorted and get pregnant again.

#146 bex18

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:13 AM

clm1982, let us know your results when you get them.  I agree, it is better to have something that can be fixed, rather than unexplained fertility.  How many of the symptoms to you have?  You are def ovulating as you are getting the temp rise? I had my AMH tested yesterday, $60!  But it will give a better indication of my egg reserve than the good old FSH day 3 test.  Unfortunately if it is low reserve, there is not much you can do.. a part from acupuncture and TCM to try and get the remaining eggs nice and healthy original.gif  I am staying positive though, i refuse to believe that someone who is 27 can be in that position hehe.  Are you staring vitex again (you never replied to my last post)?

Duck, great to hear that the migraines are going, just in time for BD hehe.

Shirley, I have stopped reading into everything i feel in the 2WW.  Every month without fail, i get frequent urination once the progesterone kicks in, the first time i got it i thought i was pregnant, but alas, 9 months on it hasn't meant anything lol.  So this month i have frequent urination, plus the twinge for 24 hours on the side i ovulated from (never had that before, the morning after it happened i had a huge temp rise, dunno if that means anything?) and the odd dull cramp (if you can call it a cramp).  I really don't know what the pulse thing means, i hope it means that i am - now all the little egg needs to do is implant!!  What DPO are you, when will you test?  I need to keep myself busy so the week goes quick original.gif

#147 clm1982

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (bex18 @ 19/04/2012, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
clm1982, let us know your results when you get them.  I agree, it is better to have something that can be fixed, rather than unexplained fertility.  How many of the symptoms to you have?  You are def ovulating as you are getting the temp rise? I had my AMH tested yesterday, $60!  But it will give a better indication of my egg reserve than the good old FSH day 3 test.  Unfortunately if it is low reserve, there is not much you can do.. a part from acupuncture and TCM to try and get the remaining eggs nice and healthy original.gif  I am staying positive though, i refuse to believe that someone who is 27 can be in that position hehe.  Are you staring vitex again (you never replied to my last post)?

I have quite a few of the symptoms but alot of them can bw put now to normal stuff which is why it gets undiagnosed i suppose. Im always tired, always even after 8-12 hours of sleep and quite a few others then reading about the luetal phase defect rings true to me as well, the only thing that doesnt add up is my light periods where with under active they are supposed to be heavy so i dunno it will be interesting to see. Sorry to hear about your AMH results but im sure that being 27 you can still get pregnant. I have an old school friend who was in the same boat as you and is now pregnant so dont give up hope just yet.

As for the Vitex, im not really sure what im going to do just yet, i think im going to get my results tonight and see what they are like and maybe leave it another 2 months to see how my cycles are going then start taking it again.

#148 bex18

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

oh and Shirley, I have been so tired the last couple of days?  Feel asleep on the couch yesterday while DS was asleep, and today at work, I feel like I could have a nap.  I had this with my 2 previous pregnancies, but not until week 4/5.  Not week 3 lol!!

#149 jesstazzy

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

I went to Woolies cause we needed bread sad.gif ph34r.gif

Tests are in the bathroom cupboard mocking me!

#150 ImpatientMumma

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hey Ladies!!
Bex- ah yes i had my 3 day bloods, just wasn't aware they were called that although it makes all the sense. oh and nice to meet you too! hehe Doctor rang through and said they were all completely normal and fine, although i didn't get numbers? As for your EPSwell you just never never know do you?  rolleyes.gif

Clm- OH NO!!! i was watching your chart and it was looking soooo good too! Sorry for the pregnancy announcement it really just shoots you down hey? My mothers group is filled with pregnancys at the moment, it's killing me!!

Shirley Temple- Well, it's my first month with OPK's, and it seems reasonably simple, now that i have finally reached "o" day! , i think before that it was just being more hydrated, probably didnt help that i started testing so early either.... Hope the dull ache is maybe implantation??? ohhhh how exciting that would be!!

Jess- such strength you have to have no tested yet, FX still for you! From what i have read you described charting  to a tee, it's just hard anticipating what it should be when i have nothing to compare it to!

Mumma- so glad to hear everything went well. FX for sticky sticky baby!!

Duck - Thanks for confirmation, still yet to hear back for DH's results, he needs to ring and has been awfully busy and work with little to no phone reception, but no phone calls to him, so i think it's safe to say everything was fine! I was trying to do my OPK's at the same time but the ammount i drink varies hugely they were all only really faint but today got a big fat Line in test area, so i think its safe to say it's O day! Glad to hear your migraines gone and your back on track.!!

AFM well as i said above, had a dip in temp this morning and a matching line on my OPK, along with cramps but havent yet got the eggwhite CF, so i'd say today or tomorrow, not that im overly worried as we have been giving it a mighty good go since CD5 anyways! hahaha DH isn't complaining thats for sure!! I really only started the charting to moniter CP, EPS and look for triphasic patterns... not that i dont already tease myself enough by talking myself into every EPS that exists. Oh god, im just so ready for number 2! and to think i orignially wanted them maximum 2 years aparts, not it will be at least 3!  unsure.gif  So i'd say next time ill be in the 2ww and going bonkers, ill need all your support, every month i lose hope a little more, and the 2ww gets harder and harder. It's my bday early may so im hoping for an early birthday surprise!! Everyone i have spoken to can't believe it's taking so long for someone my age and previously soooo fertile to be having so much trouble!! My DD was conceived first month after miscarriage!!  The pregnancy that i miscarried was conceived the week i went off the pill. THAT WEEK!!  so hmmm no idea?? baby dust to all! come on.... i think the ends of the month owes us all a few BFP!!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Share the little things that make you smile

We're giving away a Mountain Buggy nano, the ultimate travel stroller - and here are some of the great entries so far.

Toddler pleads for return of "stolen" nose

A two-year-old's reaction to a game of "got your nose" shows it doesn't take much to make a toddler cry.

The 15 photos new parents share (and five they don't)

From the first scan photo to the baby covered in cake at their first birthday party, there are 15 photos most parents seem to share - and some they don't.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

Breastfeeding friendly caf goes viral

A photo of a breastfeeding-friendly sign in a cafe has been posted to Facebook and shared by hundreds of mums around the world.

First look at the Bugaboo Bee3

The newest Bugaboo Bee ? the Bee3 ? offers a variety of improved features, including a much asked-for bassinet and a rainbow of colour combinations.

Childcare costs, not paid leave, the real issue for parents

Given the choice between maintaining their wage for six months to have a child, or having a reduced rate of pay for a time but a better deal on childcare when returning to work, there are no odds on what most working parents would choose.

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

We lost three babies in two years

Our first pregnancy ended the way we all expected it to - with a healthy, happy baby in our arms. What a true blessing he was, for we were not to know the heartache we were about endure.

Family turned back from doomed flight MH17

'There must have been someone watching over us and saying, 'You must not get on that flight,' says mother who narrowly avoided boarding the Malaysian Airlines flight which exploded in mid-air over the Ukraine last night.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Adorable Skeanie loafers for kids

Your little toddler or preschooler can now get their nautical on with a new range of classic loafers by Australian show brand Skeanie.

My baby is hypermobile

For months, I have been telling myself not to worry that Jasmin isn't crawling or walking. This week I heard the term hypermobile for the first time.

When you don?t bond with your baby

They say that there is no bond greater than the bond between a mother and her child. But for some women, the mother-baby bond takes more time and effort to develop.

Yumi Stynes: Having a baby after a 10-year break

After a long break, Yumi Stynes gets a reminder of the pain - and the pleasure - of giving birth.

Grieving father asks for help to Photoshop his daughter's image

When Nathan Steffel's daughter Sophia died from a liver condition at just 6 weeks old, he reached out for someone to create a beautiful image of his little girl.

Raising kids in a 'low media' home

Can you imagine a life without TV or computers? Some parents are opting for a low-tech, screen-free life for their kids.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

The Nappy Collective starts new drive

It's that time of year when the dedicated volunteers at The Nappy Collective do their bit to help out mums and children in need - and they need your help.

Baby shower cake wrecks

From misshapen cake babies to questionable text, from odd colour choices to internal organ recreation, these are the baby shower cakes that taste forgot.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.