Biggest Loser! Spoiler/Gossip Thread #6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
225 replies to this topic

#126 MuppetGirl

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (PixieVee @ 11/04/2012, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what happened with Alex and the ambulance? I missed the end.

We find out tonight.

#127 PixieVee

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (MahnaMahna @ 11/04/2012, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We find out tonight.

Oh I see. Glad I didn't wait around to find out then! As soon as Hamish arrived at Michelle's I had to turn it off, it's just too cringey! It's not that I don't like them together, but ugggghhhh new relationships are awkward enough when your IN them, it's certainly not something I need to relive.

#128 midstudentcatie

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Gall Bladder is my guess with Alex - pain under the ribs, having just eaten a lot of food that he's not touched for months, along with rapid weight loss...guess we'll see tonight!

I too would like to see Brenda win!

#129 Let_it_Rain

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (midstudentcatie @ 11/04/2012, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gall Bladder is my guess with Alex - pain under the ribs, having just eaten a lot of food that he's not touched for months, along with rapid weight loss...guess we'll see tonight!

I too would like to see Brenda win!

I was just coming in here to say exactly that. It would seem to be the exact right situation to bring on gall bladder issues.

#130 Mrscoolcoolpants

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (PixieVee @ 11/04/2012, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I see. Glad I didn't wait around to find out then! As soon as Hamish arrived at Michelle's I had to turn it off, it's just too cringey! It's not that I don't like them together, but ugggghhhh new relationships are awkward enough when your IN them, it's certainly not something I need to relive.

oh god I had to fast forward thru some of it as the awkward standing around in michelle's bedroom and Hamish saying her bed was pretty  ohmy.gif double eewwwwww

#131 tres-chic

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

Tonight's contest was like an exercise in schoolyard pettiness and spite. You pick me so I'll pick you back, etc.

All strategy went right out the window and, as a result, Lydia wins again. Why the two of them (she and Margie) weren't targeted is beyond me.

EFS.

Edited by tres-chic, 11 April 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#132 Tea~for~two

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Did anyone catch what was wrong with Alex? Did they say?

I wanted to wring Margie's neck for getting him to eat all that food!!! There is no WAY he needed to eat that much to have a shot at immunity - she just picked the most vulnerable in the group to target in hopes that he will put on weight. Can't believe that Alex trusted her too considering their history.

Just diesn't make sense!!!

#133 ~Eyore~

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Alex has a chest infection that's what was said in this week's TV week.

#134 MuppetGirl

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (tres-chic @ 11/04/2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tonight's contest was like an exercise in schoolyard pettiness and spite. You pick me so I'll pick you back, etc.

All strategy went right out the window and, as a result, Lydia wins again. Why the two of them (she and Margie) weren't targeted is beyond me.

Not to mention, for all of the whinging Bek did about people targeting her instead of Lydia and Margie she didn't target them either!

That was really screwed up the way they went about that challenge. Kasey, Graham, Brenda and Bek should of all targeted Lydia and Margie, everyone knows that they are the two strongest at the moment.

So who do we think is the popular favourite that is eliminated sunday?

#135 tres-chic

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (MahnaMahna @ 11/04/2012, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So who do we think is the popular favourite that is eliminated sunday?

Maybe it's Graham? He's never pulled consistently big numbers and maybe now things are more competitive he finally gets the chop?

I reckon it's either he or Michelle.

LOL at Tiffiny's comment in the shorts for the next episode that Hamish can't even train himself.  smile1.gif

#136 Chchgirl

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

He he I can't help myself, in New Zealand it's not on telly here (I've set it on record) but really had to jump in the thread and see the gossip !!

#137 jenjams

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

Well it's not Alex who leaves as he is in the ads for Switzerland.  in the ads for the elimination, you can hear Michelle sobbing away.  So either she gets eliminated or she has to cast the last vote.  
I am guessing Margie could be in the firing line (well one could hope) as they do say someone who has previously been a good loser....

#138 ali27

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

Hopefully it will be Margie. She is really a nasty piece of work - although without her, the series would be deadly dull.
I wonder if the producers look for any other qualities other than large amounts of excess weight when choosing the contestants, because, to me there weren't many who hold my interest, this season.

#139 Golden oldie

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

in the ads for the elimination, you can hear Michelle sobbing away

Yep, her cry is pretty distinctive. I have my bets on Michelle being eliminated.

It has been said that Margie is in the final three, so I doubt it is her.

#140 Libertine

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

I think Michelle will be eliminated too. It's def her cry you can hear and she has not been losing a lot of weight lately.

I wonder who Lydia will give the 1kg too - I am thinking maybe Bek?

#141 ~mimo~

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

I reckon Lydia gives the 1kg to Michelle, she hasn't lost much lately. And like PP's I reckon she gets eliminated.

#142 ~Catherine~

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

I think it is Michelle .... but I also don't think it is fair that Michelle get the 1kg penalty when she isn't even there. Same as Alex shouldn't get it either.

Looks like Bek gets a good lose too by the ads

#143 1/2aDozen

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Maybe it is Kasey who gets eliminated... and that is why Michelle is so upset?

#144 Mrscoolcoolpants

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

I just dont understand these people. why on hell did they not dump the whole load on lydia and margie first???? Graham - bless hiim - is no threat whatsoever ( cant wait for commando blow up about the nut snacking - I love a angry commando  wub.gif ) so why keep stacking the weight on him??
Bek was like 'oh it hardly hard to work out people' then doesn't do it bloody wacko the lot of them. Do they not realise that $250,00o dollars could really change your life????

#145 Snagglepussed

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

I like Margie! Am I the minority????
I can't stand Michelle's crying although I do like her - she will no doubt do well on the outside anyway so maybe she will get the flick!!

I think Casey is kind of meh in the house.....not much of a personality and no real "scandal" and Graham (although a sweety) is really beginning to annoy the crap out of me!!!!
I am hooked on it this year! I have NEVER watched it before...I think because I am single this year now too sad.gif and need to lose weight so I am jumping on their bandwagon! LOL

#146 Divine 35

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

I am really getting sick of Michelle's crying all the time, it's exhausting !

Oh boy, does Commando look hot in his beanie on the Switzerand commercial  wub.gif

#147 PixieVee

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

I find Michelle's cry annoying too, I do like her though.

I get a feeling that they are using the Michelle cry in the ad to make people think it will be her, but I don't think it will be. She'll be in the bottom two though if I wasto guess.

#148 Golden oldie

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Oh boy, does Commando look hot in his beanie on the Switzerand commercial

Indeed! I am loving the facial hair too, usually not a fan of the stubble, but on him it looks awesome!

#149 FionaM

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

in the ad for switzerland - you hear a girl scream when she is high in the air and i think it is margie.

so i think graham will be eliminated this week as he would be a favourite in the house.  also i keep watching the ad and it is michelle and some one else ?? who are the only ones looking right when everyone else is looking left.

#150 QueenElsa

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

I think it's Michelle or Kasey going home.  Glad Brenda is back, she seems lovely. Bek is very positive on the surface but I'm sure the b**chiness isn't too far away... Hope she can prove me wrong, she's fining to watch at the moment.

Would love to see Margie go but what are the chances?
Lydia might be on the line too, she can only stay in if she stays above the line.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tell us what you think

to WIN 1 of 2 $500 Coles/Myer gift cards

Dealing with a toddler's morning tantrums

Your schedule is not important to your two-year-old, and you cannot convince her otherwise. So what can you do?

Child in suitcase 'could have died eight years ago'

A child whose remains were dumped in a suitcase in the South Australian bush is believed to have been a girl aged between two-and-a-half to four.

MP breastfeeds baby during parliamentary session

An Argentinian mum and politician has caused a stir on social media after being filmed breastfeeding her baby.

My baby's first seizure

It was 1am on a cold winter's night when I woke suddenly to the screams of my 12-month-old son. Our lives were about to change forever.

Portable pools 'more dangerous than permanent ones'

Inflatable and portable children's pools may be required to be sold with compulsory fencing to prevent backyard drownings, with some experts even floating the idea of a ban.

Heartbreaking moment mum kisses her one-week-old goodbye

At 11.07am on April 2 this year, Sarah Marriott welcomed baby Sebastian into the world.

The amazing Tee Pee bed and kid-friendly Frankie Bunk bed

These kids' beds definitely fit the brief of providing personality and personal space for little people who are moving up in the world.

The funny things kids say when you're pregnant

Since becoming noticeably pregnant, my son has taken more of an interest in the sibling he'll soon have.

The real problem with having one child

In this age of political correctness, it seems the one subject still subject to discrimination is that of the Only Child.

Six-week-old baby found dead, believed stabbed

A neighbour heard a child screaming before a baby was found dead, believed to have been stabbed, in a house in Newcastle.

The fire hazard in more than 70,000 Australian homes

So far, 206 Samsung washing machines have caught fire and some have exploded. But many remain in people's homes.

How having a baby can bring on OCD

We all know that having a baby can turn your life upside down - and it can also bring a raft of new anxieties and worries.

IVF gender selection being considered for Australian parents

Couples using IVF may be able to choose the gender of their babies and women could be financially compensated for donating their eggs.

The best age to get married (according to the latest study)

Not too young, and not too old. That's reportedly the best age to get married. Not everyone agrees.

Yes, you can get pregnant before your period returns post-baby

After giving birth, the last thing you want to think about is contraception. But you can get pregnant before your period comes back.

Fellow diner rewards mum after toddler's tantrum

Parents of toddlers everywhere know the feeling. After working up the courage to take your child out for lunch or dinner in public you are rewarded with a mid-meal meltdown. 

IKEA begins massive safety campaign after two toddler deaths

Two children were killed when pieces from their Malm furniture line tipped over.

Beaneasy: sweet nursery furniture with a twist

If you're looking to introduce an organic element into your baby's nursery but want to step away from natural timber, we have the perfect alternative.

A dad's guide to hyperemesis

I am in no way qualified to advise women on how to cope with hyperemesis, but I've learnt some lessons that might be worth sharing with other partners.

Woman adopts best friend's four daughters after cancer tragedy

Best friends share everything - and for these two life-long friends, that includes family.

Baby Leo's mum excluded from $500K trust 'for her own protection'

Samuel Forrest didn't want his wife as a trustee of their baby Leo's half million dollar trust for her own "protection", it has emerged.

Confirmed: men gain weight when they become dads

Men who become fathers experience weight gain and an increase in body mass index, a measurement of body fat based on height and weight, according to a new, large-scale study

Carer investigated over washing machine photo posted 'for a laugh'

She said the photo of a boy with Down syndrome in a washing machine was taken just for fun, but no one else was laughing.

Mum's premature labour nightmare after high tea salmonella outbreak

An opulent high tea at a luxury Melbourne hotel has left 44 people with salmonella poisoning - including a pregnant woman, who went into early labour.

The day my son started a fire

Would you know what to do in a fire emergency? How safe is your home and family?

Prince George celebrates second birthday

Prince George's second birthday has been marked by the release of an official picture showing the toddler smiling as he is held by his proud beaming father.

Which beauty treatments are safe in pregnancy?

Is it safe to use fake tan, hair dye and nail varnish during pregnancy?

The five ways I know my 'baby' is no longer a baby

The truth is, I can no longer deny that my walking, babbling, somewhat-independent little miss is no longer a bona fide 'baby'.

Review: Cybex Platinum PRIAM pram

I'm not usually one who believes in love at first sight but that's exactly what happened when I first saw the Cybex PRIAM.

Get your FREE Baby & Toddler Show ticket!

Get your free ticket to the Sydney Essential Baby & Toddler Show for September 25-27 - register online now.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Tell us what you think

to WIN 1 of 2 $500 Coles/Myer gift cards

Why I'm choosing to be a single mother right from the start

I believe that you get out of families what you put into them, and I will give mine my all.

Mother and baby units are a necessity for mental health, not a luxury

I have had two postnatal psychotic episodes. The first when my eldest child was six weeks old, and another after my second child was born.

30 French baby names

French names are always in fashion, but a few have risen in popularity in recent years.

New mum's Spanish maternity nightmare

A British woman who gave birth in Spain has told of her ordeal after spending weeks trying to convince medics the baby girl was hers.

Preparing Rover to be a good dog with baby

Some friends of ours say that it's dangerous to have a dog around a newborn and that we should start looking for a new home for him. Is it?

Company offers to ship working mums' breast milk home

First Apple and Facebook announced they would pay $20,000 towards the cost of their female employees freezing their eggs, now IBM in the US has come up with an innovative new policy aimed at retaining female employees.

Prince William speaks of his pride at wife Kate and 'little joy of heaven' Charlotte

The Duke of Cambridge opened up about family life and his plans for the future in an interview to mark his first day as an air ambulance pilot.

'Glowing' eye saves baby Mason's life

A simple photo taken in front of an evening fire gave new mother Sarah Bowers the power to save her baby's life. 

Parenting and decision overload

Of all the advice people told me before having a baby, no one warned me about the amount of decisions involved.

Proof that toddlers can't be left unsupervised - ever

Parents of toddlers all know the moment when realise your child is being suspiciously quiet. It can only mean one thing - trouble!

Meet Jeremy Ryan, The Voice contestant with seven kids

If you have trouble recalling the ages of Jeremy Ryan's seven children on The Voice, you're not alone. So does he.

Baby's adorable reaction to wearing glasses for the first time

Getting glasses can be a formative moment in a person's life.

Police officer buys supplies for family after mum of six caught shoplifting

When a mum of six was caught shoplifting nappies, clothes and shoes for her kids, the last thing she expected was for a stranger to pay for her haul.

Why pregnant women on antidepressants shouldn’t panic about birth defect claims

The risk of having uncontrolled depression is far greater than the small increased risk of birth defects that may be associated with specific antidepressants.

Arrests made over children's birthday party brawl

Police have raided properties and arrested a number of people over a brawl at a child's birthday party at a play centre in Sydney's west.

Family shares awesome drone baby announcement

Looking for a creative way to share some big news? Look to the skies, like this family did.

Young warrior Owen defies doctors' predictions

Little Owen DiCandilo's name means "young warrior", and it's a description that perfectly fits the inspiring 18-month-old

Advice for dads: when to approach your wife for sex

The exhaustion that comes with caring for young children often means romance between parents becomes a thing of the past.

I might be fat, but I don't need saving

I've been fat for pretty much most of life, besides a few crazy moments of being less-fat, but for the most part I've existed on this earth with a little more meat on my bones than desirable.

The rookie mistakes we make as parents

Since the dawn of civilisation, generation after generation of new parents have had to rely on instinct, trial and error - and sometimes get it wrong.

FREE TICKET

See Pinky McKay live in Sydney

Get your free ticket to The Essential Baby & Toddler Show and save $20 - register online now!

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.