Biggest Loser! Spoiler/Gossip Thread #6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
225 replies to this topic

#126 MahnaMahna

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (PixieVee @ 11/04/2012, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what happened with Alex and the ambulance? I missed the end.

We find out tonight.

#127 PixieVee

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (MahnaMahna @ 11/04/2012, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We find out tonight.

Oh I see. Glad I didn't wait around to find out then! As soon as Hamish arrived at Michelle's I had to turn it off, it's just too cringey! It's not that I don't like them together, but ugggghhhh new relationships are awkward enough when your IN them, it's certainly not something I need to relive.

#128 midstudentcatie

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Gall Bladder is my guess with Alex - pain under the ribs, having just eaten a lot of food that he's not touched for months, along with rapid weight loss...guess we'll see tonight!

I too would like to see Brenda win!

#129 FeralDancesHere

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (midstudentcatie @ 11/04/2012, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gall Bladder is my guess with Alex - pain under the ribs, having just eaten a lot of food that he's not touched for months, along with rapid weight loss...guess we'll see tonight!

I too would like to see Brenda win!

I was just coming in here to say exactly that. It would seem to be the exact right situation to bring on gall bladder issues.

#130 Mrscoolcoolpants

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (PixieVee @ 11/04/2012, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I see. Glad I didn't wait around to find out then! As soon as Hamish arrived at Michelle's I had to turn it off, it's just too cringey! It's not that I don't like them together, but ugggghhhh new relationships are awkward enough when your IN them, it's certainly not something I need to relive.

oh god I had to fast forward thru some of it as the awkward standing around in michelle's bedroom and Hamish saying her bed was pretty  ohmy.gif double eewwwwww

#131 tres-chic

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

Tonight's contest was like an exercise in schoolyard pettiness and spite. You pick me so I'll pick you back, etc.

All strategy went right out the window and, as a result, Lydia wins again. Why the two of them (she and Margie) weren't targeted is beyond me.

EFS.

Edited by tres-chic, 11 April 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#132 Tea~for~two

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Did anyone catch what was wrong with Alex? Did they say?

I wanted to wring Margie's neck for getting him to eat all that food!!! There is no WAY he needed to eat that much to have a shot at immunity - she just picked the most vulnerable in the group to target in hopes that he will put on weight. Can't believe that Alex trusted her too considering their history.

Just diesn't make sense!!!

#133 ~Eyore~

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Alex has a chest infection that's what was said in this week's TV week.

#134 MahnaMahna

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (tres-chic @ 11/04/2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tonight's contest was like an exercise in schoolyard pettiness and spite. You pick me so I'll pick you back, etc.

All strategy went right out the window and, as a result, Lydia wins again. Why the two of them (she and Margie) weren't targeted is beyond me.

Not to mention, for all of the whinging Bek did about people targeting her instead of Lydia and Margie she didn't target them either!

That was really screwed up the way they went about that challenge. Kasey, Graham, Brenda and Bek should of all targeted Lydia and Margie, everyone knows that they are the two strongest at the moment.

So who do we think is the popular favourite that is eliminated sunday?

#135 tres-chic

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (MahnaMahna @ 11/04/2012, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So who do we think is the popular favourite that is eliminated sunday?

Maybe it's Graham? He's never pulled consistently big numbers and maybe now things are more competitive he finally gets the chop?

I reckon it's either he or Michelle.

LOL at Tiffiny's comment in the shorts for the next episode that Hamish can't even train himself.  smile1.gif

#136 Chchgirl

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

He he I can't help myself, in New Zealand it's not on telly here (I've set it on record) but really had to jump in the thread and see the gossip !!

#137 jenjams

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

Well it's not Alex who leaves as he is in the ads for Switzerland.  in the ads for the elimination, you can hear Michelle sobbing away.  So either she gets eliminated or she has to cast the last vote.  
I am guessing Margie could be in the firing line (well one could hope) as they do say someone who has previously been a good loser....

#138 ali27

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

Hopefully it will be Margie. She is really a nasty piece of work - although without her, the series would be deadly dull.
I wonder if the producers look for any other qualities other than large amounts of excess weight when choosing the contestants, because, to me there weren't many who hold my interest, this season.

#139 Golden oldie

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

in the ads for the elimination, you can hear Michelle sobbing away

Yep, her cry is pretty distinctive. I have my bets on Michelle being eliminated.

It has been said that Margie is in the final three, so I doubt it is her.

#140 Libertine

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

I think Michelle will be eliminated too. It's def her cry you can hear and she has not been losing a lot of weight lately.

I wonder who Lydia will give the 1kg too - I am thinking maybe Bek?

#141 ~mimo~

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

I reckon Lydia gives the 1kg to Michelle, she hasn't lost much lately. And like PP's I reckon she gets eliminated.

#142 ~Catherine~

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

I think it is Michelle .... but I also don't think it is fair that Michelle get the 1kg penalty when she isn't even there. Same as Alex shouldn't get it either.

Looks like Bek gets a good lose too by the ads

#143 1/2aDozen

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Maybe it is Kasey who gets eliminated... and that is why Michelle is so upset?

#144 Mrscoolcoolpants

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

I just dont understand these people. why on hell did they not dump the whole load on lydia and margie first???? Graham - bless hiim - is no threat whatsoever ( cant wait for commando blow up about the nut snacking - I love a angry commando  wub.gif ) so why keep stacking the weight on him??
Bek was like 'oh it hardly hard to work out people' then doesn't do it bloody wacko the lot of them. Do they not realise that $250,00o dollars could really change your life????

#145 Snagglepussed

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

I like Margie! Am I the minority????
I can't stand Michelle's crying although I do like her - she will no doubt do well on the outside anyway so maybe she will get the flick!!

I think Casey is kind of meh in the house.....not much of a personality and no real "scandal" and Graham (although a sweety) is really beginning to annoy the crap out of me!!!!
I am hooked on it this year! I have NEVER watched it before...I think because I am single this year now too sad.gif and need to lose weight so I am jumping on their bandwagon! LOL

#146 FeralDivine

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:28 PM

I am really getting sick of Michelle's crying all the time, it's exhausting !

Oh boy, does Commando look hot in his beanie on the Switzerand commercial  wub.gif

#147 PixieVee

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

I find Michelle's cry annoying too, I do like her though.

I get a feeling that they are using the Michelle cry in the ad to make people think it will be her, but I don't think it will be. She'll be in the bottom two though if I wasto guess.

#148 Golden oldie

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Oh boy, does Commando look hot in his beanie on the Switzerand commercial

Indeed! I am loving the facial hair too, usually not a fan of the stubble, but on him it looks awesome!

#149 FionaM

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

in the ad for switzerland - you hear a girl scream when she is high in the air and i think it is margie.

so i think graham will be eliminated this week as he would be a favourite in the house.  also i keep watching the ad and it is michelle and some one else ?? who are the only ones looking right when everyone else is looking left.

#150 ReadySetRace

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

I think it's Michelle or Kasey going home.  Glad Brenda is back, she seems lovely. Bek is very positive on the surface but I'm sure the b**chiness isn't too far away... Hope she can prove me wrong, she's fining to watch at the moment.

Would love to see Margie go but what are the chances?
Lydia might be on the line too, she can only stay in if she stays above the line.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Share the little things that make you smile

We're giving away a Mountain Buggy nano, the ultimate travel stroller - and here are some of the great entries so far.

Toddler pleads for return of "stolen" nose

A two-year-old's reaction to a game of "got your nose" shows it doesn't take much to make a toddler cry.

The 15 photos new parents share (and five they don't)

From the first scan photo to the baby covered in cake at their first birthday party, there are 15 photos most parents seem to share - and some they don't.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

Breastfeeding friendly café goes viral

A photo of a breastfeeding-friendly sign in a cafe has been posted to Facebook and shared by hundreds of mums around the world.

First look at the Bugaboo Bee3

The newest Bugaboo Bee ? the Bee3 ? offers a variety of improved features, including a much asked-for bassinet and a rainbow of colour combinations.

Childcare costs, not paid leave, the real issue for parents

Given the choice between maintaining their wage for six months to have a child, or having a reduced rate of pay for a time but a better deal on childcare when returning to work, there are no odds on what most working parents would choose.

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

We lost three babies in two years

Our first pregnancy ended the way we all expected it to - with a healthy, happy baby in our arms. What a true blessing he was, for we were not to know the heartache we were about endure.

Family turned back from doomed flight MH17

'There must have been someone watching over us and saying, 'You must not get on that flight,' says mother who narrowly avoided boarding the Malaysian Airlines flight which exploded in mid-air over the Ukraine last night.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Adorable Skeanie loafers for kids

Your little toddler or preschooler can now get their nautical on with a new range of classic loafers by Australian show brand Skeanie.

My baby is hypermobile

For months, I have been telling myself not to worry that Jasmin isn't crawling or walking. This week I heard the term hypermobile for the first time.

When you don?t bond with your baby

They say that there is no bond greater than the bond between a mother and her child. But for some women, the mother-baby bond takes more time and effort to develop.

Yumi Stynes: Having a baby after a 10-year break

After a long break, Yumi Stynes gets a reminder of the pain - and the pleasure - of giving birth.

Grieving father asks for help to Photoshop his daughter's image

When Nathan Steffel's daughter Sophia died from a liver condition at just 6 weeks old, he reached out for someone to create a beautiful image of his little girl.

Raising kids in a 'low media' home

Can you imagine a life without TV or computers? Some parents are opting for a low-tech, screen-free life for their kids.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

The Nappy Collective starts new drive

It's that time of year when the dedicated volunteers at The Nappy Collective do their bit to help out mums and children in need - and they need your help.

Baby shower cake wrecks

From misshapen cake babies to questionable text, from odd colour choices to internal organ recreation, these are the baby shower cakes that taste forgot.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.