Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 tres-chic

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

GOLD!!!

PP no I think Graham kissed someone 'random' while they were out.

#3 ReadySetRace

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

Silver!!! Just watched last nights show on line....wow!!!  Glad Lydia gets a second chance, but glad Michelle stays in.

Graham and Lydia - who knew?

#4 Frockme

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

Bronze!

Can't stand Bek!

Bronze!

Can't stand Bek!

#5 Chocolate Addict

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

I just read an article in the Melbourne herald sun that Lydia regrets her friendship with Margie because of the bullying but was slamming the forums that are hating her and Margie because of their bullying! lol

Did that make sense?? I will try and find the article it will make more sense. wink.gif
BIGGEST Loser's latest evictee Lydia Hantke says she regrets her friendship with show villain Margie Cummins after being bullied online.

Hantke said she was shocked by online fan forums, with many blasting her and Cummins in expletive ridden rants.

"I was disgusted with what Margie was saying and how she was treating us when I was able to watch the show myself," she said.

"But that's no excuse for people to be so horrible online."

Hantke has joined a secret training group run by Shannan Ponton and could return.

Meanwhile, Melbourne girl Michelle Cortesao has promised to wait for flame Hamish Elliott.

#6 Roadie

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

'a*se up and bum down' - quote of the series!

#7 bubblebear

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (Roadie @ 02/04/2012, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
'a*se up and bum down' - quote of the series!

I loved this! Good plan Graham.

#8 Tea~for~two

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Nooooooooooooo Graham Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

*Bangs head against wall*

Ahhhhhh!!!! Have a crush on ANYONE but Lydia!! She is going to turn you into a footstool sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

#9 Chief Pancake Make

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:42 PM

Graham gave her a huge hug and she just dissed him.  She is totally not interested.  I can see her ending up with some big burly Tasmanian lumber jack and screaming at him and the kids all day.   Either that or she will come out and end up with Margie.

#10 creatamum

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

WT is Lydia on about “how she treated us” umm duh she was right beside her for most of the comments, had access to the bunker and was quite nasty herself if it was so bad why didn’t she pull Margie up on her behaviour then and there. Way to throw your ‘friend’ under the bus Lydia.

Off to catch up

#11 kezball

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

Hi Ladies,
I'm a step behind here...
So Michelle gained 900g (even though she had the 1kg advantage) and Lydia gained 600g and Lydia still had the lowest WL percentage? Did they still include Michelle's 1kg advantage for the elimination as well? So realistically based on the real percentages, shouldn't Michelle have gone home?
Now, not that I am sad to see Lydia go...but the whole mathematical weight loss thing has been playing with my head ever since.

Selena pulling out...now there was a surprise...(not). I think many of us saw that coming.

Looks like Hamish is up to his antics again in tomorrow's show...

Edited by kezball, 02 April 2012 - 08:55 PM.

#12 DreamFeralisations

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

During the bike race tonight, did you see how they gradually all started cheering "their" contestant on - well, all except Graham, because Graham would have no idea in the world how to handle a grateful Bek!!!

Notice Margie was missing during that event?  I want to know why...

#13 Jellyblush

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

M-Bridges said earlier in the show that she was sick. I think she is up to something- pretending she's sick to psych out the other contestants or something. I do not trust her a bit.

Happy to see Simon and Lisa win today.
Anyone else think Simon is not as serious as Lisa? No basis for feeling this, just a hunch it is real for her and about the cameras/an ego boost for him.

Next I'd like to see Brenda back in. Then I couldn't care less!

Glad Selena went. For the THIRD TIME!

#14 ~rollercoaster~

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

Margie was "sick" during training so I think she was probably still sick. I don't know she couldn't have watched the challenge though.

#15 bellarox

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (suziej @ 02/04/2012, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
During the bike race tonight, did you see how they gradually all started cheering "their" contestant on - well, all except Graham, because Graham would have no idea in the world how to handle a grateful Bek!!!

Notice Margie was missing during that event?  I want to know why...

Margie was sick, she wasn't at training either so I think that is probably why.

#16 Jellyblush

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

Oh and how obvious was it that TBL producers bought that pendant for Michelle from Tiffany and told Hamish to say the bit about it representing her transition?!

Or am I just a nasty cynical old cow? lol

#17 olikat03

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:28 PM

I think because the remaining contestants are safe for the weighin then i think Margie is thinking that if she has a day or two off and rest that she will have a advantage over the others. I hope for her sake it doesnt backfire if thats what her plan really is

#18 .MrsM.

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Jellyblush @ 02/04/2012, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and how obvious was it that TBL producers bought that pendant for Michelle from Tiffany and told Hamish to say the bit about it representing her transition?!

Or am I just a nasty cynical old cow? lol

lol - very cynical but i love it!!! biggrin.gif

edited for weird triple post!

Edited by jm2505, 02 April 2012 - 09:42 PM.

#19 Chchgirl

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

Ok most on this thread would know I am not and never have been a fan at all of Selena, but to be honest I respected her decision tonight deciding not to go ahead with trying to get back in the house, she was honest about her reasons why and is not about to waste their time...30 odd kilos is nothing to sniff at either!

#20 Chocolate Addict

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

She is a pain in the butt, however I am glad she announced her decision before the competitions to re enter the show got started.
I do hope she succeeds but who knows. Will she still be attending the grand finale??

Did any of the returnee's put on weight since they left??

#21 virtuallotus

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:58 AM

TBH, Selenas attitude made me rage. She hasn't lost any weight on the outside, but she's 'happy'.  huh.gif  Then why bloody bother trying out for the show? She just took the place of someone who actually wanted to do the work.

Also, seeing Commandos reaction when Graham was talking about Lydia was hilarious.  biggrin.gif

#22 ~azure~

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

If Selena didnt want to be there, why did she come back at all!!
She annoys the sh*t outta me, thank god she didn't get back in..
Oh and Kasey really dislikes Bek, was very funny to watch Kasey taking the p*ss out of her....

#23 tres-chic

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

Jellyblush - I agree Simon is playing it cool. Hope Lisa doesn't end up heartbroken.

Lydia, bit late to try and shrug Margie off now she's outside!

Graham professing his feelings for Lydia was not happy viewing! :-)

#24 cward

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

I, too was wondering if anyone can remember the weights they were when they left and if they had put on since leaving.

#25 Frockme

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Old Chook @ 03/04/2012, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Selena didnt want to be there, why did she come back at all!!
She annoys the sh*t outta me, thank god she didn't get back in..
Oh and Kasey really dislikes Bek, was very funny to watch Kasey taking the p*ss out of her....

I think Kasey is my new fave. She seems to be coming out of her shell a bit. She's quite funny! "Bek acts like a beauty queen"! ROFL! She needs to get more air time, hello producers I see you reading!!  biggrin.gif
Good for her.

Anyone else have Michelle getting on their nervs? I feel like she may be quite a bit more confident in herself than she lets on. Or maybe she can just act the part. She has seemed quite genuine throughout so I don't want to judge her unfairly. She just grated on me Sunday night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Special offer: The Baby & Toddler Show 2014

At The Baby & Toddler Show, you?ll find everything you need to get ready for your new arrival and guide you through the early weeks and years of parenting.

The words I hated hearing as new mum

It was less than a week after my son was born that I first heard it - from my mother.

To the pharmacist who sold me baby formula

On the rare occasion I catch sight of you at school, or around town, I think back to our earliest exchange. I?m sure you have no recollection of it at all.

Babies may benefit from autism therapy

Children showing signs of autism don't usually receive early intervention until well into toddlerhood or later, but a new study suggests infants with symptoms of the developmental disorder might benefit from therapy from as early as six months.

Knatalye and Adeline born with an everlasting bond

Knatalye Hope and Adeline Faith are a lot like any other identical twin girls, but there is one dramatic difference: they're joined at the chest and shares several internal organs.

The question this dad wishes he'd asked his wife

I should have seen that my wife wasn't the same person I'd fallen in love with, but we were both too focused on simply trying to get by.

Why we should talk about the deaths of the Hunt children

The deaths are too horrible even to think about. Yet we owe it to the children - Fletcher, Mia and Phoebe Hunt - to think long and hard about it all.

Baby dies of meningococcal weeks after vaccine application denied

A six-month-old girl has died from meningococcal disease just weeks after an application for government funding of a vaccine for the most deadly strain of the virus was rejected.

Finding the right balance when playing with your kids

Being too involved in our children?s play and not allowing our kids enough free time for unstructured activities can mean our kids miss out on the value that play offers.

Creative DIY light shades

The Pop Light light shade comes in a flat pack already made - it's up to you to design it as you'd like.

The battle of iParenting versus imagination

Have we forgotten how to be imaginative, resourceful parents?

Why movement is so important for your baby's growth

Letting your child move as much as possible in the early years ? using all senses, engaging in the real world, preferably outside ? will help them grow up healthier, smarter, calmer and stronger.

Video: Toddler not keen on clean-shaven dad

This little girl thought she was taking part in a standard game of peek-a-boo, but her dad had a surprise for her.

When will I feel like myself again?

At some point I became 'me' again, but not the same me that I was ... and that?s not a bad thing.

Our Watch: ending the national emergency of domestic violence

An ambitious new national initiative aims to address the "national emergency" of domestic violence across Australia.

Decrease in stillbirths in late pregnancy and older mums

There has been a fall in the number of stillbirths among some groups of women despite the overall rate remaining stable, a new report reveals.

My baby was permanently injured during birth

My baby was a few months old when we first heard the term ?brachial plexus birth injury? and the heart wrenching news that he may never gain full function of his arm.

Being a yo-yo mama is the rhythm of motherhood

A flip-flop happy-sad can occur in the same minute, the same second. And it continues forever, throughout a yo-yo mama's tenure, beginning with pregnancy.

Is it okay to ask for money instead of gifts?

First it was weddings. Then it was engagement parties. Now it seems christenings are following the trend of asking guests for money in lieu of gifts.

Crash testing new parenthood

The new documentary series Crash Test Mummies & Daddies takes a fly-on-the-wall look at the first months of life with a newborn.

Itching for a solution to eczema

Around 30 per cent of children live with eczema every day. A dad shares his son's story and gets advice from an expert.

Video: The challenges and joys of making new mum friends

This hilarious video shows how making new mum friends can be awkward - but reassures that it is possible.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Special offer: The Baby & Toddler Show 2014

At The Baby & Toddler Show, you?ll find everything you need to get ready for your new arrival and guide you through the early weeks and years of parenting.

Win a House of Magic prize pack

To celebrate the release of the new movie House of Magic, we have 10 double passes and magic sets to give away just in time for these school holidays. Enter Now for a chance to win!

Losing yourself to motherhood

While watching your baby grow into a unique little person is exciting and wondrous, the intensity of meeting everyone else?s needs can ever so sneakily overtake your own needs for self-care.

Tearing during delivery: the facts

Almost all women will experience bruising, grazing or tearing after a vaginal birth. Depending on the degree of tearing, there are various treatments available.

6 tips for a day out with a baby and toddler

Outings can be lots of fun with the kids, but there are inevitable challenges. Here's some information about days out to help you be a little more prepared.

Why I invited a dozen people to watch my son's birth

I sent invitations on burgundy scrapbooking paper stamped with a field of poppies, and told each person why I wanted him or her there. I warned that there would be nudity.

Getting labour started: tips for a natural induction

When your baby?s due date comes and goes without so much as a pop - let alone a bang - it can be disheartening. Mums and a doula share their stories of natural inductions.

7 mistakes old hands make with new babies

As I sat across the table from my friend ? me, a seasoned mother of three; her, a brand new mum ? I thought of all the mistakes an old-hand parent can make when visiting a newborn baby.

That's my boy: a dad's diary of the first 4 months

Unbearable anxiety, unspeakable joy, constant exhaustion and bouts of frustration ... The many shocks of first-time fatherhood resound in a dad's diary of his son's early months.

One of the most important things a new mum can do

Finances may not be as cute as a newborn, but with many women?s working arrangements changing post-baby, monetary matters need attention too.

'I wanted a heart over the i'

After naming her other daughter Princess Tiaamii, glamour model Katie Price needed a special name for her new baby.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Reader offer

2 FOR 1 TICKET OFFER

For Shopping, For Advice, For Baby & You. Enjoy a special day out with fabulous shopping from over 200 brands, leading parenting experts offering advice on a range of topics, and amazing children?s entertainment

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.