~ Too Much Dora 22/2 ~ suzy-c 24/2 ~ Wishing2011 25/2 ~
~ little lion 25/2 ~ Doll13 27/2 ~

March 2012 = 5
~ franno 5/3 ~ countrychic29 21/3 ~ Clare L 22/3 ~
~ Love2run 23/3 ~ *Enigma* 23/3 ~

April 2012 = ??
~ LittleJacksonOne 2/4 ~ emiboo 2/4 ~ letsgivethisago 9/4 ~
~ Tiger_85 16/4 ~ 4Littleloves 23/4 ~ Rockyboyray 24/4

Edited by MagsJee, 25 April 2012 - 05:05 PM.

#2 MagsJee

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

Afternoon ladies, March was quite a slow month for BFPs, lets hope April brings us lots of Easter eggs and BFPs!

Baby dust to all!

Edited by MagsJee, 01 April 2012 - 01:53 PM.

#3 *Katey*

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

Good luck and good vibes to everyone this month!

#4 Iliketoflounce

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

I will b testing next week sometime

Eta between the 5 and the 8

Edited by njs4dks, 01 April 2012 - 02:16 PM.

#5 Julzoz

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Hi All,

I am a bit of a long term lurker but don't post much.

This is our second month trying and should be testing on 26 April.

DH has been saying for months he thinks i will be in hospital or Labour on Christmas day. laughing2.gif
Hope it is a good month for everyone.

Julzoz cool.gif

#6 ~shannon~

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

Hi ladies!
No luck for me last month, but I'm now at cycle day 28 and could probably test tomorrow but I don't have any tests with me. I have been sooo positive this whole cycle and then today my temp dropped. Really not sure what to think now. Check it out below and give me your thoughts:

My Ovulation Chart

Edited by ~shannon~, 01 April 2012 - 02:32 PM.

#7 emiboo

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Yay! A new month for new possibilities!

Congrats to you March BFPers!

#8 bex18

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (~shannon~ @ 01/04/2012, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi ladies!
No luck for me last month, but I'm now at cycle day 28 and could probably test tomorrow but I don't have any tests with me. I have been sooo positive this whole cycle and then today my temp dropped. Really not sure what to think now. Check it out below and give me your thoughts:

My Ovulation Chart

Hi Shannon, I am 12DPO, I was feeling so confident, until my temps starting dropping too sad.gif mine started a few days ago.  I even had pink spotting on Fri 10DPO which i have never had before and assumed that it was implantation bleeding, but did a HPT and it was negative.  So just waiting for AF to arrive now.  i am not sure if you can be pregnant and have declining temps?  All the best for the testing though, you never know right!!

AFM, just waiting for the witch to arrive, this is the month i have felt the least pregnant, no cramps leading up to AF which normally happens.  Have a look at my chart, temps starte3d dropping after 7DPO, and my temps are right on the coverline.  I am going to book into see a FS as I think I have a problem with my progesterone, even though I have 14 day luteal phase.. its all so confusing.

#9 Chasing*Rainbows

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Hi All.

Thought March may have been the month but despite the fact that AF is still not here (2 days overdue according to my regular cycle) I'm testing negative so waiting for AF to arrive so we can get on with the next month of TTC. Cycle is normally no more than 24 days but here I am 26 days and nothing, not even the feeling that its coming. Anyway don't have a test day yet but once AF turns up I'll put my test date down.

This month I'm starting daily OPK's to pinpoint my actual ovulation day and will also start temping so I can take my charts along to my gyno when I see her again in June if nothing happens in the meantime. Given that I'm almost 38 and had my tubes redone 6 months ago I don't want to wait too long before we look into what's happening or why it's not happening.

Goodluck ladies, lets hope that April is a lucky month.

#10 Bristol

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

Hi all. I am due to test on the 19th, which is when I go to Vanuatu for a romantic holiday with DP. So it could either be a BFP or big fat cocktails by the pool.
Fingers crossed for us all!

#11 stephteff

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

Please put me down as testing on the 14th (although I'll probably cheat & test earlier). I'm having some good vibes about this month! Good luck ladies.

#12 Tem83

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

Could you please put me down for the 14th too. Good luck to everybody this month, this month has to be better than March!

#13 bex18

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

well I am out already, AF arrived today, thanks a lot 1st April, stupid April Fools.  Well this means that I should be able to scrap in for the end of the month, Mags please change 4th April to the 28th April.

Baby dust to all this month, lets make it better than March.  I might be scarce this month, want to try and take a more relaxed approach this month so might stay clear of forums, and dr google.

Will check back in at the end of the month, thank you for all the advice over the last few months, take care x

#14 Bedge

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Im with stephteff and Tem83, put me down for the 14th.

Thanks and good luck girls!!! xxx

#15 Mrs Darcy

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Hello to all the April testers!

Mags, can you please put me down for the 5th? Testing a day early as I want to know before we go camping. Can you believe this is the 2nd year running AF is due on Good Friday which is the first day of camping for us...very inconvenient rolleyes.gif

Good luck to you all!

#16 debs79

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

Hello Ladies,

Mags could you please put me down for the 11th.

Goodluck Bex18 hope the relaxed month works for you

Goodluck everyone and hope April is a big month (making christmas/new year an even more special time of the year for all of us)!!!!!!

#17 4Littleloves

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:28 AM

YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! eexcite.gif  APRIL HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mags i'll be testing on the 21st April if you could put me in please...GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! ddance.gif

#18 fireylee

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:59 AM

Hello ladies,

Am really looking forward to what this month brings. I have a really good feeling that it is going to be a good month for this forum.

Mags - please put me down for testing on Sunday April 15th.

FX and baby dust to all ....

#19 CheriDeMomie

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:21 AM

Hey gals, i've been taking a TTC break - but a string of high temps and expecting AF anyday so who knows. Add me to test on April 4 original.gif

Oh and we had lots of BFPs in March in the TTC#2 thread - it was a bumper crop - 5 or 6 I think! Crazy!! Gives me hope ... thinking i've gone off the idea of a baby a bit - my hands got so sore last time from carpel tunnel - not sure how I feel about going through that again ... and I gained so much weight - it was depressing ... 26 kilo and 12 of that was fluid! Nightmare! How do you explain that to people, that you lost 12 kilo of fluid and 4 of baby overnight just by giving birth! Crazy!

#20 RachealJane

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

Best of luck all!

I think O day should be tomorrow or the next few days anyway so i'll update what day i'll be testing when i know for sure.

Here's to a great month of bfp's.

#21 *Katey*

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

I generally don't really get to test, as my luteal phase is so short, that by the time 10DPO is here (which is when I'd like to test) my AF has arrived.

But, put me down for testing on the 18th, that's when AF is due.

original.gif

#22 clm1982

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

Hi Ladies

njs - Your chart looks good this month! Has FF called triphasic? Goodluck.

Shannon - Goodluck for testing.

waves.gif  to everyone else.

AFM - CD16 and still no O, not sure what happened the other day CP was open but now its gone back to its old state. Praying that i O on CD18-19 like the first few months and not CD24 like last month. Still trying to do the every 2 days BD though. Hoping the dr has some news for me when i go there, after i eventually O and get my 21 day progesterone done. My guess is its going to be low but i dont think she can do anything about ti until after the 12 month mark? Ive been thinking lately that my DD is almost going to be at school by the time i have another one, i didnt really want that big of an age gap sad.gif

Mags - Can you take my name off the BFP list from last month OR change it to Angel baby. Will let you know a test date when i finally have one lol

Edited by clm1982, 02 April 2012 - 09:10 AM.

#23 ~Bells~

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hi ladies!

Good luck to all for April! Here's hands.gif hoping for a round of Christmas/New Year's Babies!!

This is my first cycle using OPKs, and on Friday I was worried that I was at CD17 with no O, but the line got progressively darker over the weekend, so I am confident we might get the timing right this month!

And DH surprised me by revealing that he has been chatting with some other dad's at work about TTC and getting their tips - all of which I have learned from EB and chatted to him about and thought he wasn't paying attention, (and maybe he wasn't as it took another bloke to tell him the same thing for him to take notice). But I don't care, it's just nice that he cares enough to seek advice, and tells me he wants a baby as much as I do wub.gif .

Have a good month!

#24 LittleJacksonOne

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Hi all, FX to everyone for this month!!

I left you all i the lurch on the March thread and thought I'd come back and fill you in!!

So I have been getting faint positives since the really faint one on sat and I called my doc (lucky for me she is a close friend of the family so even though she wasnt working, I called her at home! hehe) and she confirmed it for me!! (I was worried the late pick up and faint lines meant it might not stick or something)
Basically she said I must have ovulated really late and/or implated late so the negative blood test I had was right because it must have happened around that time so wouldnt yet show up.
She agrees that we'll have to watch the HCG levels as the tests are still faint (darker each day but only slightly), but didnt sound too worried.

To say the least I am Excited biggrin.gif biggrin.gif It feels weird though because of the weird start I dont think I can be truly excited until the bloods come back with a BFP. But I am not complaining!!

Will be thinking of you all and FX for a bumper month! Will be lurking! original.gif

#25 Allie_D

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

ddance.gif LittleJacksonOne ddance.gif

AFM -Tested this morning and got a BFP (bloody faint possitive LOL).   It was very light but definitely there!  Made myself pee about 1/2 hour  later and think I got another line, but it was very faint.  Against my  better judgement I got out the Clearblue Digital and did the test with  pee from the 3rd time i'd pee'd that day, and it came up 'Not  Pregnant'.  I should have known better though, the digital ones say not to use them until AF is overdue!

Something has to be making me feel so sick!  I thought about spinach earlier and nearly chucked up all over my keyboard!  And I barely ate anything yesterday!

I'm not calling it a BFP till I can test tomorrow and confirm it.  FX it's not more dud tests!

Edited - Removed bit about lines on digital test, have since read that it means nothing on them!

Edited by Allie_D, 02 April 2012 - 04:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Win $1000 with Sea-Bands!

Three lucky fans can win a Sea-Band prize pack valued at over $1000 each, which includes two Sea-Bands plus a $1000 Eftpos gift card!

Misery loves Facebook

Facebook users are often criticised for only showing the positive, fun parts of their lives. But what about when it swings the other way, when someone uses it for the purposes of ranting about their children all the time, never posting anything positive?

Toddler's adorable impersonation of pregnant mum

Little Ellis has noticed his mum is walking differently lately, and his impersonation of her is hilarious.

'Forgotten baby syndrome' can happen to any one of us

When my third child was two months old, I strapped her into her car seat, then promptly forgot all about her. But she survived, unharmed, because it was winter, and I was lucky.

Join the Real Mums Test Drive Team

Five mums or mums-to-be will join the EB Test Drive Team and discover great items at an exclusive Big W event. (Sydney only.)

Ten things I've learned about motherhood

Never take a good night's sleep for granted. There is no logic like toddler logic. Standing on Lego hurts every time. These are the truths of parenthood.

Parenting past the toddler years: what's next?

Your baby has grown into a toddler, and now your toddler is fast approaching the preschooler stage. What can you expect as a parent?

Tips on what to pack in your hospital bag

Before giving birth I read countless lists, ended up overpacking just a little, and now know what I'll actually want to pack next time.

New app keeps tabs on your kids at childcare

Popular new technology lets parents know what their children are up to at childcare - but not everyone is a fan.

21 things I love about newborns

There?s an irresistible magic about newborns. Of course they're not all smiles and rainbows, but they are undeniably cute and remarkable in so, so many ways.

Kid-friendly hairdressers: who says haircuts can?t be fun?

I?ve found some salons who boast setups ideal for children ? you name it, they?ve thought of it. All are designed to make haircuts fun rather than stressful.

Labour pain relief may reduce risk of postnatal depression: study

Postnatal depression is a complex condition, but researchers say pain relief during labour may help some women.

Why we need better support for men after miscarriage

In a recent study, 85 per cent of men admitted feeling sadness after their partner miscarried, but almost half said they didn't share their feelings at all. What can be done to help them?

Mum in business: Kristy Chong

Kristy Chong is the managing director of Australian-made Modibodi underwear and a mum to Lucas, 6, Jason, 4, and Isaac, 6 months. She shares her advice for other mums thinking about starting their own businesses.

From toddler to preschooler: a developmental roadmap

So your toddler is growing up and will soon be entering the preschooler years. Here are a few ways to frame their development that will help you understand what?s going in those beautiful, funny, clever little heads of theirs.

Mum sacrifices an eye for her unborn baby

Motherhood is full of sacrifices, but this woman has made a life-altering one - and her baby hasn't even been born.

A grandparent by any other name

A growing number of grandparents are shunning tradition and going against conventional names - but a grandparent by any other name still gives the same awesome cuddles and kisses.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

When labour just doesn't happen

After three healthy kids, I can?t help feeling I?ve been a little ripped off. I missed out on something I had always wanted to experience, and now I?ll never get the chance.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

Share the little things that make you smile

We're giving away a Mountain Buggy nano, the ultimate travel stroller - and here are some of the great entries so far.

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

Win $1000 with Sea-Bands!

Three lucky fans can win a Sea-Band prize pack valued at over $1000 each, which includes two Sea-Bands plus a $1000 Eftpos gift card!

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

Join the Real Mums Test Drive Team

Five mums or mums-to-be will join the EB Test Drive Team and discover great items at an exclusive Big W event. (Sydney only.)

The Nappy Collective starts new drive

It's that time of year when the dedicated volunteers at The Nappy Collective do their bit to help out mums and children in need - and they need your help.

Baby shower cake wrecks

From misshapen cake babies to questionable text, from odd colour choices to internal organ recreation, these are the baby shower cakes that taste forgot.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.