Ready Set Go Girls #218

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#26 leebec

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Cordyline - I have been watching Guiliana & Bill since the very begining. The new series actually started last night in the US. This one deals with her starting IVF 3, then the breast cancer & the treatment etc and from what I can make out from interviews they are back doing IVF again.

Welcome back GEH.

Well FET #2 failed as well. I have a feeling we have implantation issues. Both of my FET cycles I have had really bad back pain & cramping as well as a sore throat on dpo 7 & 8 and then it has taken to 16 dpo for AF to show up with no spotting at all. I thought first FET it was due to the extra progesterone and then I thought maybe for this one it was due to have the Lap but considering they have both been the same....

We are off to a new clinic on Wednesday next week. Appt was originally for the 2nd May but I rang up and got myself on a cancellation list last Thursday and on Monday they called with a new appt time. Last Thursday the new FS overheard my conversation with the admin girl and asked her what it was about. She gave her the history etc and the dr asked that we do all our testing that she normally does after the first appt before the appt. So today both DH and I have had our bloods & urine taken. He had to do a new SA but this one also has a tunney assay which I think my clinic is the only one in NSW that does this. So $490 later.....at least $190 of that is claimable and being at the safety net hopefully we will get a fair bit back.

So no FET for us this month. New clinic will accept the frosties. I am guessing depending on what she says next week I would actually like to do a fresh cycle. That means we will be doing another cycle in May which is what we said we would do anyway. We will still try naturally this month anyway as I will be taking the Femara again so we will wait and see.

#27 porkchop's mama

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

wtp***81 0 thank you for your well wishes.

GEH77 - I'm pretty new here but hello and welcome and best of luck with scans and transfer.

AFM
EPU went well.  It's always good when your nurse tells you that the drugs will make you feel as if you've had a few glasses of bubbly...

We were blessed with an extra 2 eggs today.  A little miracle in time for Easter.  5 eggs in total.

First report on how they're doing will be tomorrow.

PCM xxx

#28 LellyBelly

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

GEH!  Welcome Back  ***hugs***  I have been wondering how you've been, glad to hear it's going well!!

To everyone else, hope all is well in your world

AFM: Still awaiting the 10th April....that's our start date for stimming .... I'm also a little surprised at how I'm faring, I'm feeling ok, a little anxious but ok...

Happy Easter Ladies

Lelly xx

#29 *Harmony*

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Congrats on your 5 eggs Porkchop!!!! Rest up and hope you get a great fertilisation report tomorrow original.gif

#30 GEH 77

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

Hi all

Thanks for the warm welcome original.gif

Cordyline, hello! I'm just on progynova 3 times a day, due to my period I didn't need the pill.  My scan date is same as yours & also expected transfer on April 19th, wow I'll be happy if it falls ino place as this is our first FET. how do you find the progynova?

Hi Lelly, how are you gorgeous? You have never been far from my thoughts & massive hugs to you.  Good luck for your next cycle & glad I'll be here to support you, don't feel anxious you will do good original.gif

PCM - hello & thanks for the welcome back, congrats on your 5 eggs, happy Easter original.gif

Harmony good luck with your wait, hope it's successful!

Leebec - hi again, sorry to hear about your FET disappointment, sounds like your new clinic is great & hope your next cycle is fabulous.

AFM - all good here, so far I've not re found my anxious IVF self that normally hangs out with me on these cycles.....lol! The progynova seems fine, I'm a bit tired but otherwise feeling great, seems a world away from the stim cycles.....

Happy Easter to all & take care

GEH xxxx

#31 babycuddler

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

Hi everyone!!! so great to see things have been busy in here! I have good feelings for everyone this cycle. CClove - sorry to hear about your BFN but you will get there eventually!! Mish*j - sorry to hear about your mum. Welcome back GEH 77! Good luck to everyone over Easter - my AF is on it's way so it is the beginning of cycle 2 for us!

Ready, Set, Go Girls
[/color][/size][/b] Waiting for next appointment wwhistle.gif   
trinity_3 - Jan 2012 cycle
Jane23
Luccacat
Loopy ivy?
Angelic80
GEH77
Sarah(Kate) - 17/2
LellyBelly
dolcengabbana 8/3
Mish*J - 23/4
Tiger_lilly
Madalem - May
CClove - 16/4
leebec - 11/4

Waiting for AF rant.gif
Little.One
Jazza L
babycuddler

On the Pill wacko.gif   
wtp***81

Jabbing/Sniffing/Stimming oomg.gif
LellyBelly - 10/4
luluc32
GEH 77

EPU/ET tthumbs.gif
Porkchop's mama - EPU 5/4
Heath2baBigBrother - EPU 5/4

FET unsure.gif
Cordyline 19/4

2WW hands.gif
GemmaD
Magenta_
globalgirl - BT 10/4
*Harmony*

Taking a break cool.gif
dee&D
Nicb73
babycuddler

Congratulations to our Recent Graduates ddance.gif
Waiting..... - Mar 2012
MsConception - Mar 2012
HopefullyTR - Feb 2012 extra BT 5/3
puffsgirl11 - Feb 2012
Mum2OneDS - Feb 2012
Frogga78 - Jan 2012
Sunflower Girl - Jan 2012
Lorem ipsum - Jan 2012
[/quote]

#32 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:01 AM

porkchop woe what an awesome result I hope you hear some wonderful news today about tour beautiful embabies

AFM ER went really well with 14 eggs collected however after 3 hours in recovery I wasnt doing well started to experience server pain and started vomiting. I was put on some rather strong pain meds and sent home with a lot of things to look out for . Home is a 1 1/2 hour drive and as soon as we returned home a started to feel short of breath going numb in my hand a feet and sick again. Was told to come back. That car ride and the pain I was experiencing was worse than hemorrhaging after my sons birth. I am staying in hospital for at least another night while they monitor me ... I am on oxygen am still having a lot of difficulty breathing and I would say from last nights 10 my pain is about a 4 on meds and an 8 when they start to wear off or I require a the toilet . I can't believe was ended up with 14 .... it just blows my mind ... we will know more today about how many were mature and how many went on to fertilise . Sorry about the most about me post.... hoping everyone is going well.

#33 porkchop's mama

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

Heath2b

bbighug.gif I hope you're okay today and that you will be out of hospital soon.  It sounded so scary for you and I'm glad you're being closely monitored.  14 eggs!!  That is textbook perfect.  It will be brilliant news today I am sure.

Lots of baby dust to you for today's report.

PCM xxx

#34 cordyline

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

Heath2bbb - sorry to hear your EPU was such a tough one. The worst I had (17 eggs) was breathing felt laboured but nothing like what you had to endure. Was it you that said your E2 was up around 11,000 - I suspect that is what is causing the discomfort.

Fingers crossed it is all worth it in the end. The things we endure.

PCM - woohoo for bonus eggs, they must have been hiding in the scans. Quite appropriate for easter, your FS had to go on a bit of a hunt.

Babycuddler - yay for AF - lol, so wrong saying that, but if its arrival means you can get back onboard thats good.

GEH - i find the progynova ok not nearly as bad as synarel - just struggling to remember to take it 3 times a days (i always seem to be a bit late on the midday one). How come your not on synarel, nothing to stop you from spontaneously ovulating? Come to think of it, that wouldn't be such a bad thing...not sure why I have to down reg.

#35 AmberSpark

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:36 AM

OMGoodness - Heath - hope you are feeling better today and congrats on the 14 eggies....all the best for the coming days.

PorkChop - well done also, will be thinking of you in the coming days.....fingers and toes x'd for you too.

Babycuddler - have a happy Easter too and hope AF arrives and you can start Cycle 2.
Hi Cordyline, Lellybelly, GEH77, Harmony & Leebec and and anyone else that I may have missed.

Hope you all have a Happy Easter and restful break, will be thinking of you all.

#36 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Hey girls still very unwell but wanted to POP on and let you know that out of the 14  eggs 12 were mature and 11 can you believe it 11 have fertilised I can not believe it and cried when the wonderful girls from my clinic came up to see me in the ward to tell me the great news!! I just hope and pray they continue to do well.... may have to do a freeze  all cycle if I don't improve over the next few days .... I really hope we have a few to freeze .
porkchop thinking of you and your little embabies
Big thank you to everyone for kind words and well wishes means a lot .... hoping everyone is doing ok

#37 porkchop's mama

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Thank you for the kind wishes, Mish*J and cordyline.

Bit of a me post...

Just had the call from the clinic.  I actually had 6 eggs in total and 3 have fertilized.  At this stage, looks like transfer will be on Monday April 9.  Hopefully the day I will be officially on the 2WW!

PCM xxx

#38 porkchop's mama

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Heath2baBigBrother @ 05/04/2012, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey girls still very unwell but wanted to POP on and let you know that out of the 14  eggs 12 were mature and 11 can you believe it 11 have fertilised I can not believe it and cried when the wonderful girls from my clinic came up to see me in the ward to tell me the great news!! I just hope and pray they continue to do well.... may have to do a freeze  all cycle if I don't improve over the next few days .... I really hope we have a few to freeze .

ddance.gif
Heath2b - what wonderful, wonderful news.  You've done so well.

I am sure you will have plenty to freeze.  Fingers crossed you will be well enough for transfer.

PCM xxx

#39 *Harmony*

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

Well done Heath on your wonderful fertilization rate!! Am keeping everything crossed that they divide beautifully into little embabies for you original.gif So sorry to hear you're in hospital though - sounds like you've had an awfully hard time of it. The things we go though hey!! Hope to see you better soon.  hhugs.gif

PCM - Yay for your 3 fertilized eggs!!! As with Heath, I am crossing everything for you guys that you get beautiful embies to transfer on Monday and you can come and join me in the 2ww!!! original.gif

Hi to everyone else and hope you all have a Fabulous Easter long weekend.

#40 porkchop's mama

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:54 AM

Happy Easter everyone!

May the celebration of rebirth and the symbolism of eggs be with us all.

PCM xxx

#41 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Happy Easter Everyone!
porkchop I couldn't agree more! Did you get an embaby update today!? Hope you're little easter eggies are thriving!
Harmony Thank you so much! How is the 2ww going!?!? when's your test date?
Mish*J thank you so much!!!

AFM I am home now and for the first time was able to lay down flat and sleep a little... I am still very distended and in a fair amount of pain but nothing I can't handle and nothing even close to those first days!!! Just feel like I have been hit by a bus and blown up like a balloon in one swift movement now! lol But I can manage that! Embaby update.... Out of the 11 that fertilised, 1 is only at 4 cells so they do feel that we will lose that one... but the other 10 are at the 6-8 cells they should be for how old they are! I can't believe it... I was expecting to lose a few... was secretly hoping for 7! but 10... wow! I know we will lose a few between now and transfer day and we don't get any more updates til Monday for our transfer which is now booked in for Monday at 12:15.... OMG OMG OMG OMG I can't believe we are at this stage!! a few hours after that we can ring the clinic to find out how the others are going and if any will be suitable for freeze! Oh gosh I have fingers toes and everything crossed we get a few frozen embabies I don't think Nathan will let me do anther egg retrieval.. the blood pressure, oxygen levels and the amount of pain I was in was to much for him...

Hoping everyone is well and wishing you a very safe and happy Easter!

Claire waves.gif

#42 porkchop's mama

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

Heath2b  ddance.gif you have done so well this cycle, you're an inspiration.

I got my call today and it was news I never thought I'd hear about anything to do with my reproductive organs.  All 3 embies survived and they're all grade 1.  2 are at 8 cells and the third is at 10.

It is surreal that anything related to fertility could actually be going to plan and my way.

PCM xxx

#43 cordyline

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

Sounds good ladies. So glad to hear some positive news. biggrin.gif

Happy Easter

#44 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Porkchop That is awesome news!! Congratulations!!

AFM Sadly I am getting worse again and after a phone call to my clinic it looks like we will be doing a freeze all cycle due to OHSS..... I am feeling so unwell I can't even explain it. Still looking about 7 months pregnant..... I am nauseas, sill have been unable to have a bowel motion and my breathing is harder again due to the pressure in my abdomen which is painful to touch and heaven help me if someone bumps me or touches it... cry1.gif While I am upset that things will more than likely be put on hold I am not willing to make my situation worse.... after all if we were to get pregnant I could end up in hospital and that's going to be no good for my little baby or for the rest of my family... Please cross your fingers that my embabies are doing ok and we have plenty of grade A's to freeze hands.gif so when I am well we can have success....

Wishing you all a very happy Easter.

Claire waves.gif

Edited by Heath2baBigBrother, 08 April 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#45 porkchop's mama

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (Heath2baBigBrother @ 08/04/2012, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AFM Sadly I am getting worse again and after a phone call to my clinic it looks like we will be doing a freeze all cycle due to OHSS..... I am feeling so unwell I can't even explain it.
Claire waves.gif

Claire - I am so sorry to hear you're so unwell.  Will be hoping for you that all your embies freeze safely.

Get well soon.

PCM xxx

#46 *Harmony*

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

So sorry you're still sick Claire (Heath2b) - really hope you're feeling better soon. You know, your little Embabies have done sooo well so far (very excited to see 10 are moving along nicely) so I'm confident they will all be beautiful Grade A Blasts by tomorrow, and ready to freeze until you get better.  hhugs.gif

PCM - wow, a 10 cell is awesome!! And so great that all your embies are doing well - they must be top quality! Hope all goes well with the transfer tomorrow original.gif

Hi to everyone else and Happy Easter!!  waves.gif

AFM- my beta is on Wednesday but I'm feeling like it hasn't worked for us this time. No symptoms at all and feel AF coming along. This is exactly how I've felt on other failed cycles so I'm preparing for the worst and DH and I are just looking forward to another go in a couple of months! We figure our numbers have to come up sooner or later so we're not giving up yet!!

#47 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

Porkchop Thank you and Good luck today!!!

Harmony Thank you so much it has been an up and down ride that's for sure! Wishing you all the best for Wednesday and hoping you are wrong.... I didn't think I was pregnant when I fell with Heath so don't lose hope just yet!

ASF TMI ALERT! I am soooo excited to say that after 5 long days last night I went to the loo 5 times for a bowel motion!! I feel 100% better today, abdomen isn't as distended and while I still feel bruised the pressure up high is gone! I can not tell you how exciting it was! DH even congratulated me! cclap.gif laugh.gif lol We are not going to get our hopes up for today... will let the Dr assess me and make the decision for us regarding the transfer... While I am hoping we can have a transfer today..... I am not going to do anything they feel isn't going to be good for me, or the baby to be if it settles in! I have lost over 4kg's of weight (before stims weight) during this time..... Still feeling nauseas and that makes it hard to eat.... but when I do start to feel better I can't eat much due to the lack of "real estate" in my stomach! roll2.gif

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Easter!!! waves.gif

Edited by Heath2baBigBrother, 09 April 2012 - 09:12 AM.

#48 porkchop's mama

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

Heath2b - better out than in .... bowels wise  wink.gif I am glad that you're on the mend.  Fingers and toes crossed that you're in the game for today and then 2WW with me after.

*Harmony* - sending hugs and good vibes on this thread too  original.gif

AFM
Our embryo transferred this morning.  He or she was at just the right stage and both FS and embryologist were very happy.  It's still 50/50 in terms of the long term but we have all done as much as we can to get to this point and I couldn't ask for more.

Another needle tomorrow and then blood test on Friday 20th April.

Will hear in 2 days if the other 2 embies are good to freeze.  They are doing well today.

Take care everyone

PCM xxx

#49 Tiger_lilly

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

Hi everyone

I haven't posted in a while but I've been checking in most nights on my iPhone before bed to see where everyone is up to.  I soon realised you can't input a post on an iPhone, but I'm virtually useless when it comes to technology so could be user error.

Anyway, there's been a lot happening hasn't there!

Heath - your OHSS has been awful.  You had such a great response egg-wise, which is fantastic, but it's terrible to have to go through what you have been through so far.......I only had a moderate form of OHSS but that was bad enough - well done for hanging in there!  I look forward to hearing whether they have OK'd you to go ahead with the transfer or not.......good luck!!! biggrin.gif

Harmony - hang in there - I know exactly how you feel.  You're praying for a miracle but bracing yourself for another let down, but you just never know so stay positive as best you can hands.gif

PCM - congratulations!!  Transfer days are such a great time in the cycle - I know I am always the most confident then.  Stay as positive as you can and rest up heaps because if it's going to happen it will happen in the next few days smile1.gif

Luluc32 - it's great to hear you are about the start your first cycle.  We do ICSI as well and have had great fertilisation rates (although the embryologist said it was a little harder for her to find good sperm the last time as it had been frozen - but 10 out of 10 still fertilised and we ended up with 6 Day 5 embies).    Keep us posted   biggrin.gif

GEH 77 - welcome back, I'm pretty new myself so wasn't around for your other treatments.  I have found FET's to be much easier.  There's less worry about follicles and the dreaded feeling of going through all those needles with no eggs to fertilise after a pick up.  So fingers crossed this is the one!!  Are they Day 5 embies or Day 3?  original.gif

Leebec - bummer, I'm in the same boat as you I think.  We've had 7 transfers with no luck.  Keep me posted on what they test you for as I've been sent for a range of blood tests and am just waiting for the last one to come back before I meet with the FS for an update.  Good luck with the new clinic  rolleyes.gif

Cordyline - good luck with your next FET.  Looking forward to hear how your scan goes - I know someone born on Fri 13th and h's been pretty lucky in life - so don't worry  wink.gif

Sorry if I've missed anyone - hopefully you are all doing well and have had a great Easter break.

AFM - I've been distracted with a job opportunity which came out of the blue.  I took a step away from my  career just over 12 months ago as I was pretty stressed and DP and I thought it would help with IVF if I took an easier job.  We've had one FET and a fresh cycle since but still no luck.  This new job will be great; more money (which certainly helps with IVF), back in the industry I love (hospitality) and a chance to do a bit of travel.  But I had a real low the day I accepted the job because I couldn't help but think that by taking on another career role I was somehow giving up on my quest to become a mum.  DP was really supportive and pointed out that a new job will be a good distraction and it's up to me to make sure I don't let the job become stressful.....so I'll wait and see what the FS says following my blood tests and decide when to do the next FET.  Imagine if I fall pregnant a few months into a new job......won't I be popular with the boss!!

#50 AmberSpark

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Happy Easter everyone, just came back from my little mini break.

Heath - OMG...reading up on what you have gone through has freaked me out. I hope that you were able to do the transfer today but if not then you have the best of embies to freeze. What a journey.

PorkChop - that's unreal and you are now in the 2ww...well done...very excited for you and hope that you have some to freeze as well.

Harmony - Will have everything crossed for you.....

Tigerlilly - Congrats on the job and you just never know do you...the change in scenery might be just what you need.

Hello to Cordyline, Leebec, LuLuc, GEH77 and anyone else that I may have missed.

AFM: Well today is Day 13 and I am ovulating, I didn't even know until I went to the toilet, haven't stressed about it this month, as I know that we will be doing IVF next month, so I now look at it as I am half there to my first Cycle. Talk to you tomorrow ladies, mum has her biospy, so a busy week with her breast cancer.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Life with anxiety

At times, I feel pretty worthless. In those moments, all I want to do is curl up into a ball and hide in the dark. I can try to quiet my mind, but it won?t shut up.

IVF leaves woman pregnant with another couple's twins

An Italian woman has been told the twins she is three months pregnant with are not hers.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

What you need for the 'fourth trimester'

In my opinion, the first three months after the birth are the most intense. Here's what got me through that time after welcoming my baby.

Weaning a toddler off a dummy: a 15-day plan

Weaning your child off the dummy can be a traumatic experience for both of you. Here are some tips to help you through.

Choosing to be a solo parent

Two women share their stories of longing for a baby so much that they each decided not to wait for a partner before becoming a mum.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

The ultimate travel stroller: the Mountain Buggy nano

We tried the Mountain Buggy nano and give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. As the ultimate travel stroller, it's practical, has great features, and looks fab, too.

Mum's heartbreak as son dies in road accident

Daly Thomas and her two young sons were walking home from church on Tuesday afternoon. Her youngest son never made it.

New Kate Spade baby bag designs

Don?t adjust your screen: this bright beauty is coming to you in full colour.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win the brand new phil&teds vibe

Check out the good looking new release of the Vibe 3 and the Verve 4-wheeler inline strollers. To celebrate their release, we have a Vibe with double kit to give away.

Baby sleep

From birth to one year and beyond, read about baby sleep, soothing techniques, routines, and sleep school experiences.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Itchibubs: clothes for babies and toddlers with eczema

Parents of children who suffer from eczema will know only too well the scratching that occurs around the clock. A new clothing range aims to help make everyone more comfortable.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Caring for kids helps grandmothers stay mentally alert

Looking after grandchildren can help grandmothers ward off brain disease - but it's also possible to get too much of a good thing, researchers say.

Why I loved my third home water birth

After two water births at home, I was determined to give birth to my son the same way. I just hoped this birth would be quicker than my last two.

Revealed: 7 ways food marketers try to trick consumers

If you?re confused by food labels, you?re not alone. Next time you?re shopping for food, look out for these seven common labelling tricks.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.