Single searching for success

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 needhelp2012

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:48 PM

here i am sitting at the pc starting this post - where do i begin ...... I started this journey as 2 now i am 1, but hopefully a post that will lead to a rewarding opportunity -  as what I am asking for is something that cannot be repaid and, ultimately, will change my life. I am hoping that there is someone  compassionate enough to consider  egg donation to a single woman so that I can fulfill my dream of raising a child.. Sadly, after 3 years of IVF cycles, my fs has advised donation is my best chance, and I now find myself depending on the kindness of others so that i can enjoy that chance. It is not how I imagined my life but now i am here there is no going back..  I am currently now single, as my partner died in a Scuba diving accident in October 2011, i may not stay that way in the future but who knows what the future will hold. I hope that it wil contain love, laughter  and happiness and the pitter patter of little feet......which would also mean sleepless nights and many other delights !
My ad below has been approved by the Minister for Health. - and i will hopefully post more about my self soon.
EGG DONOR WANTEDI am a professional single woman who is surrounded by a supportive family, and many great friends that share my strong family values and interests following many unsuccessful IVF cycles, I have been advised that to realise my dream I would need a very generous gift from an egg donor.  Asking for help is not easy, but there is now no other way.
If you 35 or under and willing to help me to fulfill my dream I would love to hear from you or even want to know more about me please feel free to PM or email needhelp2012@gmail.com All travel and medical expenses will be reimbursed.This advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic) (February 2012).
Thank you for taking the time to read my postI hope if you wish to know more that you will contact me.Kind RegardsMelissa hheart.gif

#2 Freckles

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

Please note that you may not reply to this request in the thread. If you think you may be interested in donating to this member please contact them via the PM (private message) system. See the Donor Conception Rules here for more information. If you have any questions please PM me as I am this forum’s moderator.

Sending a PM: To send a PM to a member click on their user-name (top left of the post) and you should get a drop down menu with an option to ‘send message’.

#3 jactela

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

Hi there. Just wanted to wish you the best on your journey to motherhood.

have you found this support group

www.smcaustralia.org

if not come join us.

kind regards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

16 parenting truths you won't find in the baby books

I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.

Best and worst potty party cakes

It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.

7 tips for a financially festive Christmas

Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Great birthday party buys from Etsy

Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.

Creative storage ideas for the kids' rooms

Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.

Student shocked by surprise baby

Kate Hudson, 22, was on a dream European holiday with friends. She didn't realise she was about to become a mum.

To the mum in the doctor's waiting room

Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.

10 space-saving nursery ideas

Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.

What's in a name?

Baby Names

Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.