- - - - -

Win a Play-Doh prize pack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic

#26 Jax12

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

Cupcakes and cups of tea...good training for when he's older and can make mummy the real thing!

#27 mariafitzherbert

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

I'd made a giant pink birthday cake for my cousin, macaroons for mummy, biscuits for daddy and lots of lollies for me.

#28 foxyjo_23

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

a blackforest cherry cake.

#29 Mummyjane24

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

Cupcakes with worms, pizza with dirt,
Pies with a honey squirt
Sausages with icing, cake with sauce,
Only the best for my brother of course.

#30 ernesto

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hamburgers, they seem an easy thing to start with until we master the art of Play Doh cake making.

#31 dildohead

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:56 PM

Birthday cakes!  The play doh cakes can be our practice runs for the real things!!!  We can make little models of what we want, then follow them on the real big cakes.

#32 ernesto69

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:57 PM

Cup cakes. Everyone loves cup cakes, so lots of fun all round.

#33 sgarvey

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Lots of layered cakes, cupcakes, biscuits, meringues, pavlovas... me and my tot would have a ball! :-)

#34 shaggyone

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

biggrin.gif My Girls said that they would love to be able to Make Cupcakes and A Rainbow layer cake from it

#35 snugglybug

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

We'd definitely be making and Ice cream sundae or Banana split! Yummo!

#36 harleyandzanesmum

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

Nothing too fancy or there would be no play-doh left - my little monsters would eat it all!!! original.gif but definately some rainbow cupcakes and they can help make mum and dads wedding cake

#37 ammc

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

yellow smiley cake with chocky eyes, nose & mouth,  I can feel the weight coming  already!! and its not even real.

#38 philippas

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:02 AM

Soon to be Miss Three with Playdoh would create
Her own original Rainbow Birthday Cake
Hopefully Mum and Dad don't have to eat it!

#39 LJandAJ

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

I would make a huge multicoloured cake - think 40 layers, all different colours (using differnt colours of playdough mixed together) Then ice the top and cover in sprinkles and share with everyone!

#40 cas1e

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

Wedding cakes for when all our princess dolls marry their princes'. There is always a wedding happening in our playroom!

#41 Barefoot

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:57 AM

DS is very good at making sausages and meatballs, so we might hold an Italian feast.

#42 Jess1

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

Definitely cupcakes - decorated amazingly of course!

#43 mammalove

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

I let my 4 yr old Son play Ant Smasher
and my 18 month old also enjoys playing piano as it just makes sounds and keeps him amused original.gif

Edited by rjflc69, 22 March 2012 - 09:28 PM.
Edit to remove link

#44 Red Cabbage

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

A great big special 13th Birthday cake, although I'd struggle with mixing the colours.

#45 maxshim

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

We would make a creation that would see all the past Masterchefs green with envy!  I guess you could say they might exclaim "DOH!"

#46 Hootabelles

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

'Cool....I would make a big tea party for my mummy & daddy and sister to eat...a big big tea party with pink cakes'
was the answer from my DD when asked what she would do with the play doh.  wub.gif

#47 Maitreya

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

Such endless possibilities! Nothing too yummy looking or miss 2.5yrs or I might try and eat it! But it would HAVE to have pink icing!

#48 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:45 AM

Easter eggs

#49 mama-strat

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

Cookies, or maybe cupcakes, beautifully decorated of course! And probably some spaghetti and meatballs, always a play doh favourite!

#50 g_uzica

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

Practice the Rainbow layer cake I'll be making for DD's birthday in November.  DD can test the toppings she wants on the real thing!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.