Ready Set Go Girls #217

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#101 leebec

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:39 AM

Globalgirl my first IVF was a disaster. I had 15 eggs retrieved but only 2 fertilised and at day 4 we transferred 1....thats it.

We then moved on to ICSI for our second cycle (straight away the next month as I dont have to have a break month and just stim back to back) and in that cycle we retrieved 17 eggs, 14 fertilised and on day 5 we transferred 1 and froze 7. I am currently in my second FET cycle from that fresh cycle. We transferred 2 in January and then in February I changed drs at my clinic, had more testing done and a Lap for Endo and now I am doing my FET. We transferred 2 last Thursday. So I am at 11dpo now. We also tried naturally as I was taking Femara to ovulate. We are doing IVF because of me not DH and we have to do ICSI again because of me as we have a binding issue with my eggs.

So the first cycle was a test, it was useless in that we didnt get the end product I want but it did show my FS there was an issue that they didnt consider and they made changes to accomodate it.

Whether my Lap has done anything to help I dont know but I am at 11dpo and no spotting. That is a minor miracle for me as I usually start spotting anywhere from 8 dpo - 10dpo and then AF arrives on 12dpo....I know this cycle is a bust but at least the other issue has been fixed so I am glad we did the Lap.

#102 porkchop's mama

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

Well, that was a panic over nothing.

Just spoke with my clinic nurse and things are fine.  Can start the antagonist tonight,  total of 12 follicles and bloods okay.

Roll on Friday - next US and bloods.

PCM xxx

#103 *Harmony*

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:20 PM

Ah I see, thanks LellyB Ė when I speak to the Embryologist on Saturday I might see if my clinic uses the same technique (youíve got me curious now!)

PCM Ė Great to hear you got lots of follies and your blood results are good! Hope they grow nice and big for your next US on Friday.

Welcome globalgirl, and so sorry you didnít get a blast transfer or any frosties (big hugs!). Iíve had this happen to me before, and while it didnít work out for me the nurses assured me that they do see successes when this happens and they wouldnít transfer unless they thought it could work so try and keep your spirits up. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

As for me, Iím just driving myself crazy wondering how our little embies are going. Being back at work is helping to make the day go quicker but Iím still finding it hard to concentrate!

Hope youíre all having a good day.
original.gif

#104 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

LellyBelly welcome back.! Sounds like February was a really rough month for you! I am sorry to hear your mothers passing. It sounds like you're in a good mindset though for April's cycle! Wishing you all the very best and hoping the time passes quickly so you can get started! original.gif

Harmony oh well that is great news! not feeling anything on my left was really starting to make me worry! Right side is getting a little more painful day by day but nothing I can't handle.... but my left is silent. I guess Friday will be the day for answers... at least some of them! Hoping  your little em-babies are doing well!!!

Porkshop Oh I wish I had a day5 US! Sounds like things are going great for you!! How exciting!!! Bring on Friday!!!

globalgirl Welcome to the group! I am sorry to hear that you didn't have any blasts to freeze but it really does just take the one...!! Sending you bucket loads of super sticky baby dust your way and hoping the 2ww goes by quickly and brings your long awaited BFP!!

leebec Oh gosh that is scaring me to know that even with 15 eggs things don't always work out! Oh gosh I am really starting to worry about what Friday's US is going to show!

AFM.... things are coming along ok... I had a newborn session today so I am feeling a little tired and achy on my right side... (still nothing on my left) Think I am going to have a nap before I pick Heath up from day care!! Growing follicles is exhausting work... did anyone else find they were a little more lethargic during stims!? big hey to everyone else! Hoping your all doing well!

Claire waves.gif

#105 babycuddler

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Hi everyone!!! A big congratulations to Waiting... a big hug to CClove and a big hello and good luck to everyone else!! Sorry I've been so late with the updates! I'm coming to the end of my TTC break so I'll be on here more often once the obsessing begins again!! Pls let me know if I missed your update x

Ready, Set, Go Girls
[/color][/size][/b] Waiting for next appointment wwhistle.gif   
trinity_3 - Jan 2012 cycle
Jane23
Luccacat
Loopy ivy?
Angelic80
GEH77
Sarah(Kate) - 17/2
LellyBelly
dolcengabbana 8/3
Mish*J - 23/4
Tiger_lilly
Madalem - May

Waiting for AF rant.gif
luluc32
Little.One
Jazza L

On the Pill wacko.gif   
wtp***81
Cordyline

Jabbing/Sniffing/Stimming oomg.gif
Heath2baBigBrother
Porkchop's mama
CClove
LellyBelly - 12/4

EPU/ET tthumbs.gif
globalgirl - ET 28/3
*Harmony* - ET 31/3

FET unsure.gif
Leebec 22/3

2WW hands.gif
GemmaD
Magenta_
globalgirl - BT 10/4

Taking a break cool.gif
dee&D
Nicb73
babycuddler

Congratulations to our Recent Graduates ddance.gif
Waiting..... - Mar 2012
MsConception - Mar 2012
HopefullyTR - Feb 2012 extra BT 5/3
puffsgirl11 - Feb 2012
Mum2OneDS - Feb 2012
Frogga78 - Jan 2012
Sunflower Girl - Jan 2012
Lorem ipsum - Jan 2012

#106 porkchop's mama

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:03 AM

Hi babycuddler
Thanks for the list!  It's really helpful to see how everyone is doing.

Wishing you strength and good things only as you wait to start your cycle.

PCM xxx

#107 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

hey all.. I just wanted to say I have my US tomorrow to see how my follies are growing... please keep me in your thoughts and or prays tomorrow... any positive vibe you can send my way would be greatly appreciated... I am so nervous! Hoping everyone is going well!! Porkchop Will be thinking of you tomorrow I know you also have an US and blood work! Hoping tomorrow brings us both great news!

#108 Tiger_lilly

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

Hey girls

Good luck Heath and Porkchops with your scans and tests - I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Warning - I need to get something off my chest.....

I just found out today another friend is pregnant.  I'm really happy for her as they have been trying for about 18 months (they're not on IVF) but I now know 3 people due in July & September (for the other two - one fell pregnant without trying, the other took 3 months of trying)......so I got all depressed and have spent the last hour reading posts on the various IVF forums on the EB website.  I was feeling really angry and useless until I read all the supportive posts we IVF'ers give each other.......we have to do it the hard way but there's no reason to think it can't happen for us.

Stay positive everyone  hhugs.gif

#109 porkchop's mama

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

Tiger_lilly - Hunny.  I have been on that whole trip since around late 2009....  Some of the 'worst' (sorry to use this word for the happy news of others) were whilst I was having one miscarriage or the other.

A turning point for me was talking to my SIL after the birth of her baby (which was when my 3rd MC was diagnosed).  It turned out that she'd had 2 cycles of failed IVF before the natural conception of her son.  We talked and talked about facing happy baby news whilst struggling (often silently) behind closed doors with your partner about your own 'failure'.

It is still hard for me but somehow telling a new mum who'd been through it all made the pain I'd felt feel validated somehow.  It gave me hope for my and all our futures.  I wouldn't have been able to talk so openly to someone who hadn't known any of this loss or the IVF rollercoaster.

And on that note .... good luck and baby dust for everyone having bloods, imaging and what not over the next little while.

Happy Friday!!!!

PCM xxx

#110 *Harmony*

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

Thanks for putting that list together Babycuddler - I can't believe how many of us are on there! Hopefully we'll see many more graduates over the next couple of months.

Heath and PCM - good luck with your tests today! Am sending loads of positive vibes your way.

Tiger-lilly - it's so tough when a friend tells you their happy news - all you want to do is be genuinely happy for them but you can't help but ask why can't it be my turn! These forums really are fantastic for support and glad they've made you feel a little better.  bbighug.gif

As for me, we got news yesterday that 7 of our 8 fertilised embies are dividing nicely and all but one are Grade 1. So fingers crossed at least one or two make it to Blast tomorrow when the big Transfer day arrives!  original.gif

#111 porkchop's mama

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

Harmony!!!!
  eexcite.gif So exciting!!!!!

Thinking of you both for transfer day.

PCM xxx

#112 CClove

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

Tiger_lilly, completely understand, one of our friends sms DH last Saturday that she is expecting (12weeks already).. I couldnít believe it because I know she hardly have AF.. never see doctor and not trying either (at least before married).. she got married last October and now she is 12 weeks.. To be honest I am so upset seeing the sms, I canít believe she is pg, I thought she would have issue but no, she didnít.. when we talked last year (before her married) I told her to see FS to get the non-existent AF issue fixed, but she said she didnít have timeÖ.. I know I should be happy for her, but deep down, I feel totally unfairÖ DH know my feeling so he didnít call her back and delete the SMS.. I keep telling myself to stay strong, I think I do, however I still donít think I can see or talk to her for a little while..

Harmony, good luck for transfer tomorrow, hopefully you get your blasts

Heath2baBigBroth, good luck to your US, hope you get a nice numbers

porkchop's mama, good luck to your first cycle.. hope everything is travelling well for you..

Leebec, fingercross for you.. praying that this is your month

Globalgirl, Magenta, fingercross for you and your embryo.. good luck for 2ww

LellyBelly, donít worry, I am sure all the bad things gone, good luck to your new cycle, am sending you all the positive vibe..

AFM Ė not much.. Wednesday BT confirmed BFN sad.gif..  will be seeing FS on 16 AprilÖ gearing up for the next cycle already..  I am not happy but DH is even worst, he feel defected completely.. he even called his parents and saying that we may never have kids.. I am worried about him I just hope that his depression is not getting any worst..

Sorry I flick through the last few pages very quickly so canít remember who asked me about IMSI.   It was mentioned by FS in our last appointment, he thought we can try ICSI, or even IMSI (which I believe it is the same procedure as ICSI but the sperm are magnified even further Ė so they can select the best sperm for injection)Ö  However we always have good fertilisation result, FS also donít see issue with DH sperm quality.  He suggested just to give us one more options if we want to try something different, and no guarantee that this will work.. so I didnít take that option at the time..  but now, I think I would try anything he suggested, anything that may help I guessÖ  

For those that i have missed, i hope you are all doing well.. original.gif

#113 porkchop's mama

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Heath2b - hoping that you got great results today.

CClove - I'm thinking of you and Mr CC.  Take care of yourselves and we're here.  The toll this takes on partners should never be underestimated.

AFM

Everyone reckons it's a case of just sitting tight and taking things slowly.....

CD7 and 2 follicles are 13 mm, still 11 in total.  Meds to continue as current with repeat bloods and scans on Monday.

I had a slightly positive Anti Cardiolipin Ab before this cycle.  So need to have this repeated.  Question will be if I need to have clexane later on.  What?!?!?  MORE needles?  Did I sign up for this.....

The upshot of all of that is that EPU will probably be around Thursday / Friday.  Easter.  How apt.

Take care everyone

PCM xxx

#114 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

tigerlily Thank you for the gl message!! today went really well!! <3 All those good vibes helped!! I am sure we can all relate to what your feeling at the moment.... pregnancy announcements are really hard when your struggling with infertility! You have tones of support here <3

Harmony Loving all those positive vibes... they really helped today!!! <3 Oh my gosh 7 out of 8 is such an awesome result!!! thinking of you over the coming days and hoping they all continue to thrive so you have some beautiful healthy blasts to transfer tomorrow!! oooh then the 2ww starts! <3

cclove we had good numbers I(I think) I will post them below... sending tones of love and support your way during this time! I hope your hubby feels a little brighter soon! <3 infertility can be such a hard long road!

Porkchop awesome to hear that you have some good sized follies growing  eexcite.gif  my scan went well (i think) have the results listed below!

AFM Ok so, Ultrasound today went well (i think... it is my first IVF round so not sure what's good great or bad) as i expected my left ovary was a little quite in comparison to my right but both had follicular development.
Left - 7 follies measuring
and 3 smaller ones at 9, 7 and 6.
Right - 14 follies measuring
11.1, then three at 8mm two high 7's and 4 measuring at 6ish which I am guessing won't produce mature eggs.
I am continuing on Puregon 125iu for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and have another US on Monday... the girls are guessing I will trigger that night if all looks as it should with retrieval on Wednesday but may be Thursday or Friday if I require a few extra days! I am feeling so relieved to know that everything is going ok! What do you all think? At these good numbers?

hoping everyone else is well!  

Claire waves.gif

Edited by Heath2baBigBrother, 30 March 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#115 porkchop's mama

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Excellent numbers, Heath2b!  Sounds like the cycle is going fabulously.

PCM xxx

#116 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:37 PM

Porkchop thank you so very much! I hope it continues to go well for both of us!! <3

#117 porkchop's mama

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (Heath2baBigBrother @ 30/03/2012, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Porkchop thank you so very much! I hope it continues to go well for both of us!! <3

You'll be fine.  It's just my numbers that aren't so great.  Bit nervous that none will make it...

#118 *Harmony*

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

CClove - so sorry to hear you got the dreaded BFN. I know how hard it is - especially at the moment, so just be good to each other, allow time to be sad then get straight back on board and start counting down to the 16th April! There's hope in every new cycle so try and stay positive.

They look like fabulous numbers Heath! Great to hear. I shall keep sending those positive vibes!

PCM - my follies were smaller than usual at my scans and I was worried too, but ended up with beautiful mature eggs so there is lots of hope still!

Harmony  original.gif

#119 cordyline

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

Hi All

Ive been a bit quiet as I had a last minute whirlwind trip overseas for the weekend to attend an engagement party as a surprise guest for my brother. Fun, but I am too old for those kind of shenanigans. Plus had to dodge the old "so what about you? Any kids?" question several times. Sigh.

Babycuddler - glad you will be joining us soon in the world of obsession. Please can you move me, I am no longer on the pill, I am waiting for a FET on 19/4. Thnks

PCM - Can I ask what your Anti Cardiolipin Ab number was? I have had the test (amongst many others) and nobody has really explained the results to me other than to say "good news - all normal". Sometimes I would rather there was a known reason for miscarriage, something that can be fixed.

Heath2b - those follicle numbers look good. It is very exciting when things seem to be going in the right direction.

AFM - I am reading "Pink for a girl" by Isla McGuckin. It is about a couple struggling with infertility. It is just so comforting for me to read about other couples who have managed to so elegantly and accurately articulate all the experiences and emotions I am going through. Like it validates my experiences in some way.

#120 porkchop's mama

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

cordyline - my abnormality was in the IgM subclass of Cardiolipin antibodies.  My result was 6MPL with the reference range of <5 as normal.  So really borderline, I guess.

HTH

*Harmony* - thank you.  I'm just worried that there are so few.  I had a low AMH so perhaps that's why.  Just as long as they're healthy eggs....

PCM xxx

#121 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

porkchop hoping the eggs you get at retrieval are wonderful quality... I think that's what really matters a friend of mine had over 20 eggs retrieved for her last cycle and 14 of those were mature but just 4 of those went on the fert and none of those made it to transfer..... I have everything crossed for you!!

Harmonythank you! gosh it's so hard not to get caught up in it all... I have been google searching scan results and things all afternoon... knowing that only time will tell and anything can happen. So silly but I can't help it. original.gif

Cordyline Thank you so much... feels strange to have a good result from the scan.. I was expecting it to be bad news.. not sure why, I think I was just preparing myself for the worst possible outcome. I know anything can happen still so I am trying to stay positive without expecting everything to work out as we all wish they would. Wishing you all the very best for your FET on the 19th... just a few weeks away! eexcite.gif

#122 *Harmony*

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

Hi everyone, hope you're enjoying a lovely Saturday morning!

Quick update from me- we had one blast transferred this morning (yay!!) and the embryologist said she might have one to freeze - it's a couple of hours behind so we'll find out for sure on Monday. Keeping our fingers crossed!

So for those of you that like to hear about studies/stats, this one is a bit random but I have to share!  My acupuncturist told me about a study that was done in Israel where one group of ladies who'd just had their embryo transfer had a clown come and tell them jokes and make them laugh and the other group  didn't and it showed that there was some increase in rates for those that giggled a lot after transfer! So here I am - happy to try anything - watching the comedy channel and having a few giggles myself  laugh.gif I have no idea whether it's a true story but hey it's worth a shot!

Harmony x

#123 Heath2baBigBrother

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

Harmony How exciting you had your transfer today! Hoping your other blast makes it to freeze... eexcite.gif  Laugh away... roll2.gif even if the odds are only slightly higher it's worth a shot and hey... it's enjoyable... and after all you have been through a laugh is well deserved! I say go for it!! Wishing you a speedy 2ww and hoping this is your cycle! come on BFP.gif

AFM I was worrying last night about numbers and things... I really need to stop reading and Dr Googling... reading about some follicle scan results of others is just doing me no good.... comparing one cycle to anther just isn't helping... I got so worried I called my clinic this morning to find out what my E2 levels were yesterday just to make sure they were doing what they should be... knowing full well that they would have rung me if anything was wrong. So after 8 injections of 125iu's of Puregon my E2 levels were 3131.... I read that your E2 levels should double ever 2 days? I don't know what mine where before so I am not sure if thats happening but feel that 3000+ is a good number? Someone said that 200-600 is average per mature follicle... what do you girls think!? Did you find out your E2 levels... and if so what where they and how many mature eggies did you end up with at egg retrieval? I know I have still got a few more days under my belt... and if they double in 2 days than I should be looking at 6000+ in 3 days time when my ultrasound is booked for?! Is that 2 high??? or will the number slow towards the end of the follicle growth!? OMG oomg2.gif I am doing my head in with all this.... I am so sorry girls! I must be driving you all insane.

#124 porkchop's mama

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

Heath2b - I am so glad that I'm not the only doing the Dr Google thing!  I'm also driving myself nuts with low follicles etc.

One thing I've realised is that our bodies can only do what they can and that we just have to trust that the medication doses we're being given are decided on by very experienced professionals.

The one thing I can control is my mind and what I choose to focus on now - that everything is in balance and that the best follicles for this month are active and happy...

Don't know if this helps.  It's just that I know that my fear and anxiety and googling isn't helping...

PCM xxx

#125 Magenta_

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

Hi Harmony, that sounds like a great idea.  Hope you've enjoyed yourself and the very best of luck for your 2ww - may it go quickly and with the great results!!!

Heath2BA I don't know anything about E2 sorry... don't think I ever had it measured!?  Good luck with your follicles!

Magenta xx

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

The myths and truths of gender swaying

Here are a few popular methods hopeful parents-to-be use to try to get a baby of their preferred gender – and what an expert says about whether they really work.

10 easy DIY Christmas decoration ideas

It's officially time to get into the Christmas spirit. Why not branch out when you put up your tree this year and add a personal touch with a few DIY decorations? We've found the perfect easy-to-make ways to put more festive fever into your home.

The dangerous new trend of glucose challenge test refusal

A dangerous trend is seeing more mothers-to-be declining a relatively simple and painless test to check for gestational diabetes.

Office of Fair Trading reveals naughty toys ahead of Christmas

The Office of Fair Trading has pulled seven toys from shelves ahead of Christmas after they fail safety tests.

Video: Baby boy's trouble with twins

These twin girls will no doubt have fun fooling people in years to come, but nobody will be as confused as baby Landon.

Long-term reversible male contraceptive on its way

Men could soon have access to an injectable long-term contraceptive which works in a similar way to a vasectomy but promises to be easily reversed.

'I tried to kill my baby': one mum's story

After bathing and dressing her three-month-old son, Amanda had a rare moment alone with her baby.

Attack of the 'mummy brain'

I feel that almost every day, someone in my life - be they a friend, family member or complete stranger - feels the need to excuse my behaviour as I have other things on my mind.

Mum of baby who fell ill after drinking raw milk speaks out

A Melbourne mother has described how her son turned grey when he became seriously ill after drinking raw milk.

Australian divorce rate lowest since 1976

Modern newlyweds are now well into their 30s and marriage still offers something powerful a new book argues.

The aftermath of a traumatic birth experience

In Australia, 30 per cent of women find their birth experience traumatic, with 6 per cent going on to develop post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Young mum burns 'from inside-out'

A young mum is in intensive care after she took a friend's antibiotic and wound up with an ailment that is burning her body 'from the inside-out'.

The disagreement that can break a relationship

If he doesn't change his mind, all I can hope is that I will. It would be a waste to spend the rest of my marriage mourning a baby that never was.

Co-sleeping or no-sleeping? Mum videos worst nap ever

One mother's futile attempt to sleep in caught on camera in a hilarious - and very cute - video.

Why children misbehave during the festive season

While we all like to imagine the holiday season as being a fun, loving and bonding experience; often our reality is quiet different.

I was fat-shamed by my doctor

The fear of being weighed is the most significant factor in women cancelling medical appointments - and now weight-shaming has happened to me.

End of an era: no more childcare

As we reach the end of 2014, we're closing the book on many things for another year, most notably childcare. Our last child has attended childcare for the very last time.

The 7-year itch is more like the 10-year itch: study

Contrary to popular belief, making it past the seven-year mark doesn't mean your marriage will be smooth sailing from there on.

Stop telling us that parenting gets harder

I’m sure that parenting will get harder. But life isn’t exactly smooth sailing for many of us right now, either.

Should children be forced to sit on Santa's lap?

We teach kids it’s okay to say no if they don’t feel safe, so why do some parents force their children to climb in to Santa's lap?

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Baby born weighing almost 14 pounds

Yes, the bouncing baby girl was born by caesarean section. And mum says no more kids.

The dummy debate

I'm the first to admit that when I used to see tiny babies with dummies in their mouths, I thought "Hmm, lazy parenting." And now I apologise.

'I thought I was an only child'

Imagine meeting your double at a school sports event, or regularly being mistaken for someone you haven't met. Separated twins Margaret and Joy tell their story.

Mums reveal their nappy bag essentials

Ever wondered what other mums carry in their nappy bags? We have, so we asked mums to tell us their must-have nappy bag items.

Toddler died because he wasn't given antibiotics soon enough

A 15-month-old boy would almost certainly be alive today if doctors had given him antibiotics sooner, a coroner has ruled.

VIDEO: moment a toddler falls on to train tracks in Melbourne

Shocking footage has emerged capturing the moment a pram carrying a toddler rolled off a platform and onto train tracks in suburban Melbourne.

Sold on natural birth? Read the fine print

In the excitement and anticipation of a first pregnancy, I ignored the fine print: some women, some of the time.

Child with alcoholic mum who drank while pregnant won't win pay-out

A young child is not entitled to criminal injuries compensation after her mother drank excessively while pregnant.

Superbugs killing India's babies, posing wider threat

A deadly epidemic that could have global implications is quietly sweeping India, tens of thousands of newborns dying because antibiotics no longer work.

Can you teach a toddler to sleep in?

Parents share their tips on getting their early risers to sleep in, even for just a little bit longer.

Keeping your relationship on track as new parents

About 70 per cent of couples experience a slump in their relationship within three years of having a baby. Here's how we tried to get back on track.

America's favourite baby names of 2014

Americans are turning to television, Netflix and sports for ideas for what to name their wee ones.

Carers admit to force-feeding children

As Sydney grieves the loss of Sydney siege victims Katrina Dawson and Tori Johnson, reports have suggested that both died as heroes.

How many weeks til Christmas?

On your To-Do list

Get the "Santa" shopping done without the kids in tow.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.