Stalk or Be Stalked #36
Stalkers and Stalkees Welcome

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#51 Allie_D

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:03 AM

Could someone please take a look at my chart for me?

When I put my temp into FF yesterday it called O for 3 days prior (CD17), which I was expecting. However when I put this mornings temp in it has pushed O back to CD15, which already puts me at 6DPO.

Would this be correct?  I'm confused!! LOL!!

#52 CheriDeMomie

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

Hi Gals! I haven't been in here for a while as we're not TTC this month - well not officially so just been staking to TTC#2 thread - whole bunch of BFPs over there this month - not me though - LOL.

Anyway - not sure what's going on with my chart - I started the herbs about 4 weeks ago - had some breakthrough bleeding this cycle which freaked me out but Chinese Doc thinks is due to herbs.

Anyone fancy a stalk - go right ahead!

How is everyone?

#53 CheriDeMomie

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

And I see we have a BFP! Congratulations Clare!!!!!

And good luck to all those starting IVF - seems a bit has happened since I was last in!!!

#54 CheriDeMomie

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

Hi Allie! I think FF is saying that because you had 3 temps above the coverline and FF then changes O to be according to when that happens - I had the same thing happen to me this month, first it said day 12 then changed it to day 14 - so now it looks like you O on day 15 - hope that helps!

#55 Allie_D

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:58 AM

Thanks CheriDeMomie!

Yes it has been one confusing cycle for me!  Originally FF started to predict O at CD10 which spun me out, but then it changed it's mind the following day.  Then I thought I was going to O on CD15 because of the +OPK (had a dark OPK on CD14, but it got even stronger on CD15 in the morning), but then FF said it was CD17, but then changed it to CD15 two days later!  Confused much?!  LOL!!  Oh well, all I can say is it keeps me entertained!  I love waking up to get my temp to see what on earth it is going to say/do next!

Oh and to top it off I was just telling the girls in my TTC group that I did a PG test this morning at 8DPO (which I know is too early), got a second line at 8-10 minutes, but then it vanished about 5 minutes after that!

It has been one crazy cycle, but I don't mind!!  Definitely keeps me entertained!  I run my own business from home so something has to!

#56 CheriDeMomie

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

No worries hon! It's so quiet in here, maybe you and I will have to ramp it up !!

Massive temp spike for me today - would be just my luck to get UTD 25 days before we fly to Europe !!

That's crazy about the test being positive then turning to negative - what brand was it ?? How confusing !!

#57 Allie_D

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

Haha!  We'll have to host a Chartin' Party! Tounge1.gif LOL!!

Yeah it was an IC test.  I think it was definitely a dud!  I checked it again later in the day and it had gone all multicoloured!!  Defs something wrong with it!  I couldn't test again this morning because I woke up at 6am busting to go to the loo and forgot all about it! ddoh.gif

Yay for a temp spike.... I had a massive one too!  Went from 36.6 yesterday to 36.9 today! Although I thought maybe daylight savings had something to do with it.  Technically in yesterdays time I tested at 8:20 (this morning it was 7:20) when normally I test at 7:30 each day so I thought that might have been why?  Either way even if the later time put it up 1/2 to 1 degree it was still a big jump!

Europe sounds exciting!  My parents are going over there in a couple of weeks.  I'd love to be going with them!!

#58 CheriDeMomie

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

Hahaha - chartin party! That's cute!!

Oh - yeah - i forgot - Daylight Savings - that's prob why I had a temp spike too - I wonder if we should change it to an hour earlier on FF and then see what it says for the temp rise??

I'm not even bother to test - I want AF to come so I can eat and drink in Paris and Barcelona whatever I want ... on the other hand a baby would be DIVINE !!!! x

#59 Allie_D

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (CheriDeMomie @ 01/04/2012, 09:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh - yeah - i forgot - Daylight Savings - that's prob why I had a temp spike too - I wonder if we should change it to an hour earlier on FF and then see what it says for the temp rise??

I checked FF this morning in the FAQs and it said not to adjust the temp for daylight savings, because it should only make a difference for the one day.  It said that it may effect the first day slightly, but if you think your temp is really out to just discard it for that day (depending on what the next day says).  I thought it would have said to adjust it somehow!

#60 FeralDivine

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

A big congrats to Mandy  biggrin.gif  wink.gif

Fingers crossed for both you girls !

AFM- 11 DPO atm, not really expecting anything etc... If AF doesn't show i won't test till i am quite late, given my history!

Have an appointment with the fertility clinic on the 24th of April, so just focusing on that.

#61 CheriDeMomie

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

Another high temp for me this morning! I'm expecting AF tomorrow so hoping i'll see some spotting today - looking for that temp drop so maybe she will be here in a couple of days ...

#62 mel43

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

ddance.gif CONGRATS MANDY!!!! ddance.gif

#63 CheriDeMomie

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Congratulations Mandy! I seem to have missed where you posted - but YAAAAAY!!!! x

#64 Fi_80

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

Congrats Mandy, wonderful to see you have your bfp biggrin.gif

#65 Kymposs

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

Congrats Mandy & Clare!!

Just had to pop in original.gif

#66 CheriDeMomie

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

Kymposs !!! Hi hon !!! What's happening, we have missed you x

#67 Kymposs

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

Hi! Not a lot happening with me. Just working & being boring wink.gif

#68 Allie_D

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

Well after getting a faint positive on a PG test yesterday morning I got a negative this morning!

On a plus though, after I put this mornings temp into FF it said it was predicting a possible triphasic for CD23!

FX!

#69 Clare L

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I've not gone through PP, so this is just a general post - sadly, I'm going to be joining the charting group again. We m/c over the weekend, just before six weeks.

DP and I are just chilling out at the moment. I've had an u/s already to make sure everything is clear - which it is - and my doctor is being lovely and pushing through some blood tests for me - as this is our second m/c in four months, she's starting to check out whether there are any underlying reasons for us.

I'll come in with personals when I'm feeling more with it. Congrats to the BFPs, and hugs to everyone,
Clare
xxx

#70 Clare L

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

Edit: double post

Edited by Clare L, 03 April 2012 - 02:48 PM.

#71 Kymposs

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

So sorry Clare. Take care of you darl. xoxo

#72 CheriDeMomie

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Sooooooo sorry Clare - hope you are ok - hugs x

#73 Lindyloo28

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

Congrats Mandy on your BFP.gif
Big  bbighug.gif Clare, take care.
AFM had our first FS appointment last Thursday, FS has put DH on Menevit for his low motility and booked me in for a Lap/tube flush and check the lining in May, basically the works!!
Just happy to be to be doing something proactive and having a plan for the next few months.
Still lurking here as I'm still charting (habit) and stalking all you girls. Not ready to head over to the AC threads until we are actually doing a cycle.

#74 Fi_80

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:44 AM

So sorry Clare, take care of yourself sad.gif

#75 Clare L

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

Thank you everyone. We are doing okay.

bbighug.gif

Clare
xxx

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Share the little things that make you smile

We're giving away a Mountain Buggy nano, the ultimate travel stroller - and here are some of the great entries so far.

Toddler pleads for return of "stolen" nose

A two-year-old's reaction to a game of "got your nose" shows it doesn't take much to make a toddler cry.

The 15 photos new parents share (and five they don't)

From the first scan photo to the baby covered in cake at their first birthday party, there are 15 photos most parents seem to share - and some they don't.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

Breastfeeding friendly café goes viral

A photo of a breastfeeding-friendly sign in a cafe has been posted to Facebook and shared by hundreds of mums around the world.

First look at the Bugaboo Bee3

The newest Bugaboo Bee ? the Bee3 ? offers a variety of improved features, including a much asked-for bassinet and a rainbow of colour combinations.

Childcare costs, not paid leave, the real issue for parents

Given the choice between maintaining their wage for six months to have a child, or having a reduced rate of pay for a time but a better deal on childcare when returning to work, there are no odds on what most working parents would choose.

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

We lost three babies in two years

Our first pregnancy ended the way we all expected it to - with a healthy, happy baby in our arms. What a true blessing he was, for we were not to know the heartache we were about endure.

Family turned back from doomed flight MH17

'There must have been someone watching over us and saying, 'You must not get on that flight,' says mother who narrowly avoided boarding the Malaysian Airlines flight which exploded in mid-air over the Ukraine last night.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Adorable Skeanie loafers for kids

Your little toddler or preschooler can now get their nautical on with a new range of classic loafers by Australian show brand Skeanie.

My baby is hypermobile

For months, I have been telling myself not to worry that Jasmin isn't crawling or walking. This week I heard the term hypermobile for the first time.

When you don?t bond with your baby

They say that there is no bond greater than the bond between a mother and her child. But for some women, the mother-baby bond takes more time and effort to develop.

Yumi Stynes: Having a baby after a 10-year break

After a long break, Yumi Stynes gets a reminder of the pain - and the pleasure - of giving birth.

Grieving father asks for help to Photoshop his daughter's image

When Nathan Steffel's daughter Sophia died from a liver condition at just 6 weeks old, he reached out for someone to create a beautiful image of his little girl.

Raising kids in a 'low media' home

Can you imagine a life without TV or computers? Some parents are opting for a low-tech, screen-free life for their kids.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

The Nappy Collective starts new drive

It's that time of year when the dedicated volunteers at The Nappy Collective do their bit to help out mums and children in need - and they need your help.

Baby shower cake wrecks

From misshapen cake babies to questionable text, from odd colour choices to internal organ recreation, these are the baby shower cakes that taste forgot.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.