Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 3beautifulDS

Posted 08 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

GOLD..   that a first so im putting as that a sign for me biggrin.gif

eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif  eexcite.gif Congrads szj .. hope you have a borring pregnancy..

Hello,

I am ready to start my journey for preparing to TTC pink and hope I can join in with you all.

I have been researching ph testers and read that the Hanna 98103 digital tester is recommended for testing CM.  Has anyone got a digital tester ?  Do I need to buy special solutions to go with it ?  I have no idea what I'm doing !!

In terms of the diet.  It really seems like there won't be much to eat. Is this the case ?

I plan to take cranberry tablets, calcium and magnesium. Was thinking of using Rephresh as lube ?

I look forward to following all your progress.

Love Avonlea

Welcome Avonlea hope your journey is short. i thought il repost your message as it was a new post.

Wannapinky i know how you feel. i soo want a pink sooo bad.. original.gif

Fingers crossed for ALL our lovely ladies here that march is your month.

AFM: 8dpo i think.. feelin abit sick.gif in the last 3-4 days bt im not going to read into it incase.. bt fingers crossed.. testing sat.. WHY do you have to take sooooo long to get there lol

Edited by 3DS..HopinPINK, 08 March 2012 - 12:44 PM.

#3 vintage.blue

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

SILVER... PINK!!! lol

Welcome Avonlea original.gif I'm not sure about the pH tester. I bought some strips from ebay but I think I bought the wrong ones cos they didn't work. I've been taking supps - cranberry, calcium & magnesium, folate. I've been eating more dairy, eating healthily, more fruit and veg and cutting down caffeine. I'm also using timing. Started last month with 4 days out fromo O. This month we stopped 3 days before O. That's what I've been doing and hoping it will help original.gif

3DS.. hopingPINK - hope the last few days before testing go nice and quick for you! Crossing my fingers xx

#4 MaxandMe

Posted 08 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

Hi everyone - welcome avonlea!

2 week wait here! not sure when I ovulated as always - stupid OPKs just dont seem to work. I think it was yesterday and so I was 72 hours out which is good for timing I think.  Im going to test first 10dpo.  Im a POAS addict, so there is no stopping me!

Aqua - when is testing date for you?

good luck everyone - hope everyone is happy and well xx

#5 Little Ladybug

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hi everyone, thought I would jump in here. We are hoping to try for a little girl. We have 2 boys and 1 little girl and this will most likely be our last little bubba so would like to try and even the family out a little. I have read Dr Shettles book and have been charting the last few months but I have had an IUD in (which I got out today) so not too sure how reliable all that is lol. We are planning to start in the next couple of months, would love a summer baby.

I seem to be having different length cycles but according to my CM I have ovulated on day 15 in all the cycles I have watched, which is the same day I was ovulating before. We half educated-ly tried the Shettles method with out second for a little girl but according to my chart I ovulated a day early and we ended up with a second little boy (our little girl came along while we weren't even trying yet). This time around I have read the entire book and going to pay a bit more attention to everything I think.

#6 NICOLE83

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

SZJ - A huge congratulations to you! Hope your pregnancy is uneventful!

Welcome Little Ladybug and Avonlea! Sorry i'm not sure about the digital Ph testers.

3DS.Hopinpink - Have my fingers crossed for you.

Someone asked about the diet (sorry not sure who) it is extremely bland, basically includes chicken, fish, rice, cream, green beans, cucumber, raspberries, strawberries, milk, yoghurt and cranberry juice and that's about it! BORING basically sums it up and i am having a few cheats, especially with chocolate but trying to stick to it as best i can.

#7 vintage.blue

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:34 AM

MaxandMe - 2 week wait for me too. I tried OPKs this week and got a positive on day 16 which is when I think I ovulate, but now I'm thinking that I might ovulate even later as the OPKs are meant to be positive before you ovulate. ARGH! Just have to wait and see. I'm going to test on the 19th of March (but in reality, that means the 17th and 18th too!! lol)

Little Ladybug - welcome original.gif good luck with your journey. Are you just using the Shettles method or are you also doing the diet / supps?

Nicole83 - I've adjusted my diet to some of the girl tips, but haven't stopped all of the other things. sigh - I hope this all pays off!

AFM - I'm going away this weekend which will be a great distraction. Then it'll be a week until testing. Have a great weekend everyone original.gif

#8 jemsoli

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

i wasnt going to join back in here fully as i am still breastfeeding so joined that group, but hey why cant i be in TWO TTC groups.

i did post once ages ago saying that i was trying to convince DF to TTC#3 as he has always been adamant we were only having 2 babies. after months of mixed messages he has agreed! so we are swaying for a boy! though in all honesty i dont like our chances LOL. DF and his brother have 5 girls between them and no boys so maybe its just genetic.

anyways, i am following the boy diet to a certain extent and mostly i was following it anyway, i think it is stupid to completely cut out food groups so have just limited dairy and am charting and using OPKs. OPKs are still negative and is CD16, temp is a bit all over the place but probably cos DD2 is still waking 2-3 times a night. i am really hoping her starting solids this week will help her sleep through!

i dont expect to get a BFP anytime soon, it took 13 months of TTC while breastfeeding to conceive DD2, and before that 2 years to conceive DD1.

aqua.lime LOL i did the same with my testing dates. i would say i am holding out til 10DPO but could never make it more that 9DPO.

3DS..HopinPINK testing tomorrow!!! will be stalking biggrin.gif

#9 aurora sleeping

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while girls - life has been crazy busy!!!

But first....

ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif CONGRATULATIONS SZJ!!!!!! ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif

Well done in your  BFP.gif !!!!!! That is just such happy news - keep us posted, hope your little girl is well on the way!!!! (I am so happy for you but I'll miss you in here!!! Thanks for your encouragement!!! hhugs.gif )

Hello to the newbies: Just-one-more, MrsS30, avonlea, Little Ladybug and jess869.  waves.gif

MrsS30, I've been having the normal Elevit with my sups so I think that's okay. No idea with PH testers I'm sorry, avonlea! And yep, for a girl, not much to eat!!!! Very boring, but healthy, I guess!!!

Jess with your DH, it could be due to sperm count, if you think it might be a genetic thing? You could try to increase that by making his 'area' cooler, like wearing boxers perhaps? A lot of high profile sports men have girls, and some put it down to the fact that due to their training, they're quite heated all of the time and this can lower their sperm count a bit, resulting in girls. Worth a try, if DH is okay with it!!!! (We're trying to lower DH's to sway pink ourselves, so tighty whiteys it is for us!!!!)

AFM: Oh girls, I don't know what to do. Last month was confusing and we were so out with O, then AF was all weird and I'm just so darned clucky. I'm definitely going to BD a lot closer to O than last month but I REEEEEAAAALLLLYYYYY want to conceive this month as I am keen to have a bub at the end of this year and this month is it! I was thinking I'd BD until the positive OPK but I'm not sure if that's way too close. Damn my bloody confusing cycle!!! Why won't you just be regular!!!!!!

Sorry little vent there...  nno2.gif

So CD 11 today, I normally O on CD 16, but last month it was CD 18... Anyway, I'm going to assume it's CD17 that I'll be ovulating I think, and stop 1-2 days before then. I was going to go with what my CM was doing but I think it's hard to tell by the time you're BDing every 2 days and you use lube.... Sorry if TMI. Otherwise, I think my CM is an excellent indicator. I'll still try to see what it looks like each day to try to pinpoint O as best I can.

HopinPink looking foreword to your testing tomorrow!!!!!  tthumbs.gif

#10 avonlea

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (aqua.lime @ 08/03/2012, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SILVER... PINK!!! lol

Welcome Avonlea original.gif I'm not sure about the pH tester. I bought some strips from ebay but I think I bought the wrong ones cos they didn't work.

Hi Aqua.lime, I'm thinking of getting strips now instead of the digital tester. What strips did you buy ?  PHion strips seems to be recommend.

Thank you for all being so welcoming.  I'm looking forward to getting my journey started but dreading this boring diet.  Hoping I will be able to lower my ph through cranberry and aspartame drinks and avoiding too much salty food without having to do the strict diet for months on end.

I need to get some OPK's to start working out my dates before I begin.  I really struggle working out when I ovulate.  It seems pretty tricky to pinpoint but I will see how I go.

#11 jemsoli

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

aurora sleeping LOL DF hasnt worn any underwear for over 4 years, he just stopped when we were TTC DD1 and has never gone back. he has been icing his balls though HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

#12 Guest_MrsS30_*

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

aqua: Sounds like you are doing exactly what I am planning on doing. The supps, eating healthy + increasing calcium etc and cutting out caffeine and timing (planning on stopping 3 days before O here). There is no way I can stick to just eating those very few things on the girl diet, I want to be healthy while I am TTC, but I will do the best I can to cut down salt intake etc
I mentioned to DH about wearing tighter underwear, he was NOT impressed. lol. There is no way he will wear regular briefs. I might buy him some boxer briefs.. maybe he will give those a go. haha!

#13 3beautifulDS

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

hey ladies

i tested this morning BFN.gif  sad.gif bt when i went back and look at my day chart i am only 9dpo i think.. bt is i go by my cycle im 12 dpo so im goin with the flow now.. i still feel positive, have to i guess. so im now waiting til weds if AF not here then il test.

Edited by 3DS..HopinPINK, 10 March 2012 - 12:03 PM.

#14 aurora sleeping

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (jess869 @ 09/03/2012, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he has been icing his balls though HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh Jess, your poor DH!!! Don't you just wish they could chat to each other and have someone to commiserate with!!!! Hahahaha oh the stories they could tell!!!

QUOTE (MrsS30 @ 09/03/2012, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mentioned to DH about wearing tighter underwear, he was NOT impressed. lol. There is no way he will wear regular briefs. I might buy him some boxer briefs.. maybe he will give those a go. haha!

MrsS mine wears the tight boxers briefs - tried to get him to wear proper briefs but he had his limits LOL!

QUOTE (3DS..HopinPINK @ 10/03/2012, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey ladies

i tested this morning BFN.gif  sad.gif bt when i went back and look at my day chart i am only 9dpo i think.. bt is i go by my cycle im 12 dpo so im goin with the flow now.. i still feel positive, have to i guess. so im now waiting til weds if AF not here then il test.

Awwww hopinpink that's a bummer - but it may be early still! Looking forward to Wednesday then!

#15 wannapinky

Posted 11 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

Hi to new girls - MrsS30, jess869, avonlea, little ladybug

3DS hopin pink - sorry to hear about BFN but as you say we must stay positive and think it may still happen.  I've decided after lots of testing early that this time will wait until AF is due and not pay any attention to signs I think are happening!

[b]Avonlea/b] - you asked about PHion test strips vs digital tester.  I have used both with a-gender plan and found digital tester to give most accurate results but it can take longer to see the result.  Found with PHion strips that I couldn't correctly read results because colours can be hard to match accurately.  You might have to try them for yourself though as digital testers aren't cheap.  If you would like more info, just ask.

Will have to finish this later as I've just realised how late it is and have early start tomorrow.

#16 wannapinky

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

To continue from earlier post

aurora - poor you, so frustrating when your cycle can't work itself out.  A-gender recommended I go on Vitex which regulates cycle (and is apparently girl friendly).  It can be bought over counter at chemists and I think mine was just Blackmores brand.  It did sort mine out and only took maybe 1 mth to work.  

jess - sending you boy dust as I have two of them so must have lots of dust around here!  We don't get to say that much as most of us seem to be swaying for girls.  Strange isn't it.  Your hubby must really want a boy like us Mums want a girl.

AFM - in 2ww of course and now 8dpo so trying not to read into those inevitable 'signs' of pregnancy too much.  It is all in our minds of course....well mine anyway.  Although DH did tell me last time I thought I was preg that there is such thing as phantom pregnancy, and our dogs seem to go through it.  You are so convinced you are pregnant that your boobs actually do feel sore and fuller, amongst other signs.  Anyway hoping this week goes fast and luckily under a-gender plan we line up for girl friendly dates at end of this month if not successful this time.

#17 aurora sleeping

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

Friggin hell. Didn't get to BD tonight and it was kind of bloody important. You guys are the only ones to really get when you have to BD, YOU HAVE TO BD!!!!!!! So bloody p***ed off right now!!!!! Arrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!  rant.gif  I'm feeling like I need to go closer to O now, as we've missed this chance. We were meant to BD tonight, not tomorrow, then Wednesday as it's the day before I O (I think!). Now, we'll do it tomorrow night, but cuz stuff 'happened' tonight, I'm not sure if that's mucked things up in terms of sperm count. Man, I'm so annoyed. Maybe a bit irrational, but I just feel like we prepare and do ALL of this stuff and one false move at the wrong time, and it's all over! Also, I want to know if we've done everything in our power to try our best and if we miss something, it's like a wasted month. I was really keen for this month too.  cry1.gif

Sorry, that may be overreacting a bit... I know you all understand though.  unsure.gif

wannapinky thanks I might think about that as I'm getting really sick of playing the guessing game (as you can see  rolleyes.gif )

CD14 for me, due to O CD17 - Last BD will be tomorrow night now ( mad.gif ) I think... Hopefully that will be enough for a girl one to catch the egg. Ugh, I'm all over the place, just had a hectic bad day and tomorrow looks to be the same. Reeeeeeeealy not looking forward to this month's TWW....  sad.gif

#18 jemsoli

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

aurora totally get your vent. i just dont think men get it sometimes.

wannapinky LOL it wasnt just DF that wanted a boy - he wanted a girl first! i am the one that wanted boys. i cried both times i found out i was having a girl. do you have a test date?

3DS hopin pink sucks about the BFN sad.gif fingers crossed it was just too early.

sigh. i am just frustrated at the moment. i am on CD20 and NO sign of ovulation. i know i should just be patient as it is only my 2nd cycle back since having DD2 and i am still breastfeeding but it just sucks. i am just scared if it takes too long DF will change his mind and want to stop TTC.

#19 3beautifulDS

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

hey ladies

Jess - hope you O soon hands.gif
aurora sleeping - we all know where your coming from at least you got us to vent too.. we were like that the month just gone. *fingers crossed* you still make it.

wannapinky - the 2ww is sooo long GOOD LUCK. il be stalkin in case you test early

AFM: still waiting.. i did do a test today and it still was BFN bt still praying hands.gif  hands.gif . as i dont feel like AF is coming. the last 3 days my sick.gif has gotten worse and i was peeing yestaday and 2day like i drunk 2 L every10 mins so im still hopeful.. ive never had and early positive with my other boys so fingers crossed its a girl and she doesnt want to say "hello" yet (IYGWIM).. im goin to test again tomorrow and if not and no AF il test on sat.

good luck testers and dev (6).gif

EDIT weds: AF arrived this morning sad.gif with avenges. thinking positive thoughts for next month biggrin.gif

Edited by 3DS..HopinPINK, 14 March 2012 - 06:29 AM.

#20 NICOLE83

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

3DS.Hopinpink - sorry for your BFN but good to see you are staying positive, hopefully this will be your month  original.gif

Jess869 - I hope you O real soon!

Aurora Sleeping - I feel exactly like you! Think we stuffed things up this month and told my DH not to worry about diet etc anymore but i'm so grateful he actually told me not to give up. So i'm crossing my fingers we have done enough and letting nature takes it's course. I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you!

Wannapinky - I hope your 2ww goes quick. When are you testing?

AFM - I too am officially in the 2ww (although technically it will be 10 days as i ovulate so late in my cycle, normally CD19) AF is due 23rd but think i will try and hold off testing until 25th as DH will be home then. It's going to be a long week next week as DH is away for work so i'm hoping that will make the time pass quickly running after my 3DS.

Edited by NICOLE83, 14 March 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#21 szj

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hi ladies!!! biggrin.gif Popping in to say hello and to continue to love and support you all xxxx

Aurora I DO understand how frustrating you must be feeling, no matter how much your DH supports your swaying, he is not YOU! Living it every day. I do hope it all works out for you
xxx
HOPIN>PINK until your AF arrives, BELEIVE in your body, your instincts, they are stronger then a little POAS!!

xxxx

#22 wannapinky

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

szj - can you believe it finally happened to you? did you feel at all confident while in 2ww?  so many questions. really really happy for you and hope you aren't sick.

Nicole83 - 2ww together. do hope yours flies with hubby away.  not feeling desperate to test at the moment but as each day passes the urge will surely get worse.  hoping to hold out testing until at least sunday 18th, as AF due monday.

HopinPINK - so sorry to see that AF came after all  sad.gif . hopefully next month will be it.

jess - ha you were the one who wanted a boy so much.  might hold out testing until sunday 18th if I can as AF due monday.  after ttc for 18 mths and many many early tests I have pretty much given up on testing early as it is too much hassle and disappointment.

aurora - oh  sad.gif , feeling frustrated for you right now.  we all know how important it is to bd at right time and how sad it makes us when things don't go right.  I hope you had a bit of a cry and let it out or at least had a few quiet moments to yourself to try and let the anxiety go.  fingers crossed you still have a chance this month.

afm - 10dpo now and trying to occupy my mind with other things.  we live on a sheep/cattle property in south west qld so luckily I have lots of space and things to do to take my mind off 2ww.  where do all of you live?  sorry to be nosy and you don't have to say but would love to know.

x

Edited by wannapinky, 15 March 2012 - 07:33 PM.

#23 szj

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

wannapinky I wasn't too confident in the 2WW, mind you when I got the  BFP.gif I wasn't shocked either!
I got a terrible taste in my mouth about 6 DPO and my DS3 who was/is breastfeeding got off after a feed and said "YUCK", my hormones were effecting the milk! I also get really stuffy in the nose and light headed early on.
I am just so thrilled  grin.gif biggrin.gif

#24 wannapinky

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

sad.gif AF came 4 days early today. very sad as we have been on a-gender diets now for over 18 mths and rather than purchase more girl friendly dates, think we will just give that away and take supps and do timing and positions.  my cousin actually had her fourth baby and first girl doing supps alone so hoping that is gonna help all of us get there in the end.  cycle seems to be out of whack after being regular for so long it looks like I'm back to short luteal phase and doing a hormone/fertility blood test for my gyno.  

anyway sorry about the rant.  just really happy all of you are here to chat to as hubby is supportive but he can only hug me and say everything will be ok.  when really what you want to hear is how everyone else copes with it.

thankyou  hhugs.gif

#25 Guest_MrsS30_*

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

wannapinky: Sorry to hear that sad.gif <BR>Can I ask what&nbsp; supps you take to TTC a girl?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Britain's youngest parents: mother 12, father 13

A 12-year-old schoolgirl and her 13-year-old boyfriend are believed to have become Britain?s youngest parents, after the birth of their baby girl earlier this week.

When Prince George met Bilby George

Prince George has met an Aussie marsupial named after him in his first official engagement in Australia.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Pregnant woman dies after doctor removes ovary instead of appendix

When a UK woman went to hospital suffering appendicitis, doctors mistakenly removed her healthy ovary - with tragic consequences.

The milestones I can't wait to celebrate

Nothing can beat the feeling of witnessing that first smile, first step and first word - but here's a list of 'firsts' I'm really looking forward to now.

How you develop in your baby's first year

Just as babies undergo rapid growth as they learn and change in their first year, we?re learning and changing quickly as parents, too. Don?t underestimate the developmental stages you go through when you have a baby.

Can you make your baby smarter even before birth?

A product new to Australia claims to help babies be born "as intelligent as possible", but not all experts agree on the benefits of educating babies while still in the womb.

How a mother's love helped unearth the skills of an autistic savant

Autistic savant Ping Lian Yeak, a prodigious artist who has had his work shown all over the world, couldn't have done it without the support and love of his proud mum.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

A tiny heart: a baby?s death gives life to another

Simon Alexander Garcia lived only one brief hour. But somewhere, a little girl?s heart is beating today because of him.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Why is childbirth still such a pain?

The options given to women to help them cope in labour have barely changed in years.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win the brand new phil&teds vibe

Check out the good looking new release of the Vibe 3 and the Verve 4-wheeler inline strollers. To celebrate their release, we have a Vibe with double kit to give away.

Baby sleep

From birth to one year and beyond, read about baby sleep, soothing techniques, routines, and sleep school experiences.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Itchibubs: clothes for babies and toddlers with eczema

Parents of children who suffer from eczema will know only too well the scratching that occurs around the clock. A new clothing range aims to help make everyone more comfortable.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Caring for kids helps grandmothers stay mentally alert

Looking after grandchildren can help grandmothers ward off brain disease - but it's also possible to get too much of a good thing, researchers say.

Why I loved my third home water birth

After two water births at home, I was determined to give birth to my son the same way. I just hoped this birth would be quicker than my last two.

Revealed: 7 ways food marketers try to trick consumers

If you?re confused by food labels, you?re not alone. Next time you?re shopping for food, look out for these seven common labelling tricks.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.