TTC#1 Grads - Ongoing Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#51 Ards

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

waves.gif hey ladies!!

sorry i haven't posted more, Noah doesn't settle well so lack of sleep is an understatment! apart from that doing well. Ido read all your posts at night but only have limited time/hands to type lol

Ash hope all is going ok for Isla xxx

GGM sounds like you guys travelling along well!

Purple - i'm jealous of G sleeping through!!

better go, i have posted a few more pics on my blog of the little guy  biggrin.gif

hheart.gif

#52 Fairey

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hullooooo!!!

GGM - I quite liked the expo - It was so handy to actually see and touch and play with the MCN's. DH and I both liked different brands (of course). So we've decided to get a couple of each different type each and then see how we go with them on an actual bubba.

Cacti - Yay for being over half way!

Ards - Noah is adorable... can't believe that he's 4 weeks old. Where did that time go? Sorry to hear that sleep isn't really on your time table at the moment - hopefully soon x

AFM - Not much here... still hanging out for movement to hurry up and start.

Love to all the yummy mummy's and yummy mummy's to be xx

#53 Eveline52

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:09 PM

appy Birthday Purple, hope you are getting lots of baby-birthday kisses today!

#54 Ards

Posted 28 March 2012 - 02:10 PM

waves.gif hey ladies

It seems so quiet in here. Not much happening this end, going out and getting all the jobs done I wanted to before Noah came along (only had 2 days mat. leave so didn't get anything done!). I have a family funeral friday which we need to travel for so this will be interesting to see how we go a few days away from home... bit nervous really.

Fairy - nearly 20 weeks!!! all down hill from here! movement should start soon wink.gif

Purple
- happy birthday for the other day!! do anything sepcial?

cacti - over half way, how you feeling?

Ash - hows Isla going on her meds? I second you - I thank god for modern medicine as I wouldn't have Noah without it.

GGM - how you travelling your end?

BTW I'm still stalking the E Team  hheart.gif always love you guys xxx

I tried a few nice photos at home the other day and didn't have to much luck. As soon as I started he had a massive poo/pee explosion and then cried non-stop....I couldn't win lol  laughing2.gif The only photo I got was the one in my Sig which I do love. Better go pack speak soon xxx

Edited by Ards, 28 March 2012 - 02:10 PM.

#55 Cams

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

Hi everyone,

Haven't posted on here for quite a few weeks now. Posted very early in my pregnancy around 4 weeks but then felt to anxious to continue posting.

Finally had my scan yesterday and bubs is measuring at 11 weeks 3 days with a strong heart beat so I am feeling very relieved and excited. So glad that everything is okay and then it hit me. Wow I'm actually having a baby.

Hope everyone is doing well with babies or pregnancies. Loving the updates and I have continued to stalk the thread over the past few weeks so it has been a good chance to learn from your experiences.

Ards love the photo of Noah, so cute and so love his hat as well. Hope everything goes away with your trip this week.

Sorry for lack of personals, really wanted to drop back in and reintroduce myself now that I'm feeling more confident.

Hope everyone has a lovely day original.gif

#56 Cacti

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

Hello Cams!

Ards, I love the sig photo - did you make the little hat? He's so cute!

I am feeling tired and giant today. I've had an energy boost the last two weeks, but I'm hitting 27 weeks tomorrow so not sure how long that will last. I've had trouble sleeping through the night the last couple of days, so I'm trying to work out how to fix that and sleep better! Bubs is moving around a lot and this week there's been lots of really big kicks. I was reading a book before and balancing it on my stomach, and I think bubs objected, as suddenly the book got moved! Very funny.

#57 Corduroy Bear

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

waves.gif Cacti! - and everyone else of course.

I am going somewhere between ok and well.

I am finally having some time to myself without other adults in the house - had one night last week and have just had two nights with no one else here (I have had the neighbour in a couple of times to watch the girls while I do jobs outside). The MIL will be back tonight, but then I'll have more nights by myself.

This might sound hard, but it has got to the point where I need people to let me do things my way as this is my life.

I couldn't do it if I didn't have two 'good' babies. Apart from skin rashes and wind, I have had no problems with my two. They are excellent feeders and at 14 weeks are both fully breast fed (haven't had any formula at all since about week 4/5?). One is a bit more requiring of cuddles than the other, which is one reason why I need people to go away as she needs to learn that she can't always be picked up. They both sleep very well at night (last night we had a very long sleep as they were a bit grizzly yesterday and it obviously exhausted them - so I got a 7 hour sleep - woo hoo!). They sleep at different times during the day which makes it a bit hard to get things done.

I did have a head cold for a few days and I wouldn't have managed with out help then as I needed to sleep it off and i couldn't take the decongestant that I needed. I guess whenever I get sick I'll have to call in reinforcements.

Mentally is has got much easier since they have started to respond with smiling and fist waving. Their milestones are a little behind and they are a little small, but they are on track for their corrected age. I try to be hopeful that they didn't inherit their fathers condition - and that if they do it can be found and that medical research comes up with treatment by the time they are adults and it becomes critical.

I still struggle a lot with my mother-in-law. I find it quite insulting that she obviously thinks that if she puts a foot wrong I will kick her out of the girls lives - as if I would do that to the girls, her, or insult the memory of my husband by doing so. Does she really think that I am that kind of person? She has known me for 14 years! We are both still grieving and it is at times incredibly difficult. But, she'll be here tonight and probably once a week as long as she is capable of making the drive.

I'm still going to the psychologist for the bereavement and having sessions with a play therapist - but I don't think I need the play therapist any more.

The girls are so different - in looks and character, of course they are both beautiful. Ruth looks like her daddy while Olwen takes after my side of the family. Unfortunately this has also led to the MIL favouring Ruth and type casting the girls. Hopefully this will pass.

I hope you are all well!

(and for the list - Ruth & Olwen born 23/12/11)

#58 Cacti

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

CBear! So happy to see you around here again. I'm glad to hear that your girls are doing well and reaching their adjusted age milestones.

Fairey - any movement yet? I can't believe you're 20 weeks already!

#59 GoodGollyMolly

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

Hi all,
I know it's been a bit quiet in here, sorry I haven't dropped in.

CBear breastfeeding twins you are an amazing woman! One is hard enough! Hope you're getting to have a bit of time to yourself (and the girls of course).

Cacti, Fairey, how you going?

Hope everyone had a good Easter. I bought a little fuzzy bunny outfit for Peter to wear yesterday (our very own Peter Rabbit!) it was super cute original.gif and I'm going to get as many ridiculous outfits on him and take as many photos as I can until he grows up enough to run away when I try original.gif

Starting to get used to things a little now at 7 weeks after those first hectic moments original.gif still haven't had more than 3 hours sleep in a row since he arrived but it's all good- getting first smiles now which are just so precious  wub.gif

#60 PurpleNess

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:29 AM

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I also have been very slack but a 4 month keeps me very occupied.

CB _ Oh darling you do sounds fab & I totally get you wanting to do this on your own most of the time. Hope things improve with your MIL, what does your Psych say, should you talk to her about things???
So glad Ruth & Olwen are doing well & I second you are wonderwoman for BFing both!! Take care xx

My little catnapper Griffin is great, he squeals, chats & giggles with delight all the time now. And is just too cute :-)
We are all doing really well & looking forward to a trip to Vic end of May to see all of my family.

Ards - Noah is adorable - love the sig pic!

GGM _ Griff had a bunny costume too, so unbelievable adorable lol . Glad things are getting easier, those first few weeks are madness.

To everyone waiting for your babies, thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birth.

Hi To Cacti, Fairy, Ash & EVRYONE I know I've forgotten xxxx

#61 Cacti

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

GGM and Purpleness, I think we need to see photos of those bunny costumes! I have a bear suit (it's white and fuzzy with ears and a little tail) ready for when bubs arrives. I agree with the dressing in them in cute costumes before they're old enough to protest original.gif

I am going fine, I think - bubs has had a few quiet days after a few days of constant kicking but I have an OB appointment tomorrow so I can be reassured then (I'm sure it's fine because I'm still feeling movement, just not as much). Bubs is also encouraging good posture by kicking me in the ribs when I slouch. Bubs may turn out to be a very refined lady.

#62 Scout26

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

Hi all waves.gif

Its been a while since I last popped in but good to hear the ladies in waiting are going well and feeling kicks.

CBear
- so good to hear from you and totally understand you wanting to do things on your own and your way.  You are one amazing Mum and you should be proud of yourself hheart.gif

Ards - Love the photo in your sig, so cute!

Bumped up - hope things are going well with you.

Well Georgia is nearly 10 weeks old and is such a delight, we are getting lots of smiles and she is sleeping well at night, 6-7 hours but not so well during the day, just catnapping really, but I can cope with that seen as she is so good during the night.  I'm pretty unmotivated during the day, not sure if this is normal when your bub is nearly 10 weeks old, its 12.45pm and I'm still in my pajama's, please tell me this is normal original.gif  

Also Hi to the E Team, still stalking you hheart.gif

Hope everyone had a great Easter xx

#63 Cacti

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hello Scout! I'm pretty sure staying in your PJs is normal - I'm planning to anyway!

And yes, hello to the E Team if any of you stop by, I'm waiting for you all to join us in here.

#64 Satay Chicken

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

Ahh... Cacti and Scout... thanks guys!  I just popped in here for the first time in months and so pleased you still keep an eye on us.

Hope you are all well...

Ards and Bumped...  hheart.gif

xx

(Fixx)

Edited by Satay chicken, 12 April 2012 - 09:13 AM.

#65 mickey78

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

I may or may not have a monkey costume for James to wear to an upcoming birthday party... wwhistle.gif

#66 BumpedUp

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hi ladies

I have been meaning to post for ages but have just been so busy with work and organising our babymoon! Sorry I havent been around!

Fairey: You must be 21-22 wks now. Feeling any movement yet. Im 18.5 wks and not feeling anything at all and am getting quite impatient.

Ards: Glad to hear Noah is doing well

Cams: Congrats on your pregnancy!

GGM: How cute, would love to see the pics of lil Peter in the bunny outfit biggrin.gif

Cacti: Glad everything is good with you. You must be 30 wks by now?

Scout: Thanks for checking in. Everything is going well with me. 18 wks now, cant wait to find out the gender in 2 wks! My Ob is pretty sure its a girl ppinkstork.gif Can we see an updated pic of your beautiful daughter?

Has anyone heard from Ash? Hope she is going well?

Satay: I have been popping in on your group every now and then, stalking for news with you. Hope you are well hun. Hope to see you on the bus soon.

Hope everyone else is well!

xx

#67 Cacti

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

Satay - Hope you guys are all doing well, cross my fingers you are in here soon xx

Mickey - I think we need photos of that!

BumpedUp - where are you going on your babymoon? We just had a week at the beach, ahhhhhh.

I'm at 28 weeks now, all going well - I had a bit of spotting earlier this morning for the first time, but when I rang the midwife she said it was nothing to be worried over. My back starts hurting now if I walk for half an hour - makes exercise a bit hard! I'm also feeling unprepared for bub and getting a bit anxious, I think I'll do some shopping this weekend and start getting things in order. I just need to decide what colour to paint the nursery.

#68 Scout26

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Here is the latest photo of Georgia taken on the weekend with her Easter friends

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m598/S...26/DSCF0384.jpg

#69 Cacti

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

Scout, that is so cute! Georgia has such a happy little face, and looks adorable surrounded by her little Easter friends. And they all look very snuggly too original.gif

I've had a day of shopping - we now have a pram (that came with a carrycot as a promotion) and a car seat. My Dad bought us the pram and my Grandma wanted to pay for the car seat, so that was lovely.

Now I'm trying to decide if I could use the carrycot as a bassinet, or if I need a separate bassinet, or if I should just use the cot from when bub comes home. Any opinions? I'm not sure if the carrycot seems "safe" enough even though it says it can be used for overnight sleeping.

#70 BumpedUp

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

Morning Ladies

Cacti: Wow 28 wks, thats great! Do you know what you are having? We are going to visit friends in Denmark and Berlin, stopping over in Dubai both ways. So excited!

Scout: Georgia is just soo cute. What a beautiful smile and happy face. One of the cutest babies I have seen in a while biggrin.gif

Hope everyone else is well. I have my 20 wk scan on Thursday and am very excited!!!

xx

#71 Fairey

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

hello ladies  happy.gif

DH and I got back from our babymoon on Monday. Was so lovely - we went to Tassie for a week and did a driving holiday. Then spent two nights in Melbourne before driving home. Loved spending the time with hubby  blush.gif

Bumped Up - Why hello there, chicken! Yep, I'm nearly 22 weeks now (tomorrow - whoop whoop!). And have realised that I don't actually have as much gas as what I've thought, and that those bubbles popping in my tum must actually be bubs  wub.gif  I've felt bubbles for a little over a week now. The first time that I realised what it actually was we were still in Tassie - yay! Still can't wait until they're stronger and I'm being bashed and bruised! I was really impatient for it to start, too. But had it in my head that I would be 20 weeks or more before I felt it which in a way kind of helped.
Any movement news for you? How exciting for your scan tomorrow! Are you going to find out the sex?

Scout - Georgia is just soooooooo darn cute!! What a lil' cutie!! So so happy for you  wub.gif

Cacti - Yay on the shopping trip! Sounds like you bought a lot of big ticket stuff (the kind that's such a relief to be taken off the list!). That's beautiful that your dad bought the pram and your grandma bought the car seat. And such important gifts, too.
Are you going to be having a baby shower?
And I'm sorry - I can't really help on the carry cot problem!

Satay -  hhugs.gif  Think of you often, sweet xx

Sending  hheart.gif  to GGM, Ards, Mickey, Minnie, Mav (miss you xxx), Purple and all the other yummy mummies xxxx

AFM - Slight movement here (YAY!!). And have my (delayed) 20 week scan on Friday. Can't wait! Just want to see that everything is hunky dory and that our little Wonder Baby is growing as it should be.

hheart.gif  you all xx

#72 Cacti

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

BumpedUp - we're having a surprise. So still a while before we find out!

Fairey - yay for movement! What a clever Wonder Baby.

I'm not sure if I'll be having a baby shower or not. A friend has offered to organise one for me but she lives across the state and would have to spend $$ on flights to get here, so I'd feel bad.

Yes, I'm very relieved to have some of the big ticket items crossed off! I just need a cot mattress, change table, baby bath, and to decide what to do for the bassinet.

I also went out a few days ago and got a few little outfits in green and yellow, and some singlets, and thought, "Now I'm all prepared if bubs arrives unexpectedly!" then immediately thought, "Except these clothes would be far too big... hmmm." I'm trying to be prepared anyway!

#73 Scout26

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Cacti, regarding your bassinet delema, I personally wouldn't use the carrycot.  

I think it depends on how big your house is and how big your bedroom is.  If you have a reasonably small house and you have a big enough bedroom to have the cot in, then maybe you could do that.  

I have a bassinet that is beside our bed during the night then I move it to the lounge during the day. Its good to get your baby used to sleeping with lots of noise around, I can vacume under it and Georgia won't wake up original.gif and I like to have her close to me to keep an eye on her  rolleyes.gif but I know a lot of people who put their babies straight into a cot and that works well too.

But first and foremost, go with what you feel comfortable with, I have learnt that what is ok for one set of parents isn't ok for another and to go with what you feel is right.  You'll get heaps of advice over the next few months but if you always go with what you feel is right then you can't go wrong.

#74 Cacti

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

Thanks for answering, Scout - I do have a small house, all on one level, and a largish bedroom that could fit a cot with some rearranging.

I'm only not wanting to get the bassinet because I've had people tell me that they're in them for such a short amount of time that it's not worth the money. But we can afford it, so it makes me conflicted! I'm also not sure where I want bub to sleep during the day (in terms of if I'd move a bassinet around). Hmmm.

I should probably laugh at myself, this bassinet is the thing I've most wavered over! Do I get one, do I use the cot, does it need to have wheels, etc, etc. I think my inner voice is broken on this one!

#75 Cams

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Cacti I can understand not being able to make decisions. I'm yet to go buy anything yet but can't decide whether bub will go straight into a cot or into a bassinet first. also can't even decide whether to get brown or white furniture for our room. Heading to the shops in the next few weeks to start looking and try make a few decisions. Can't wait.

Fairy - your holiday sounds fantastic. MIL only just returned from Tasmania last week. Yay for bub showing you some movement whilst on your babymoon.

AFM - now almost 16 weeks and just waiting. Going to start cleaning out what will become the nursery now that hubby is heading back to work tomorrow and I'll have way too much spare time on my hands

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Teaching our son to say no to violence against women

Today, on White Ribbon Day - and every other day - we're teaching our son to say no to violence against women.

Mothers told to breastfeed in 'spacious' toilet

If there is one thing the owners of Tillings Cafe can be certain of, it is that the eatery won't win the award for Britain's best baby-friendly coffee shop any time soon.

Mother gives name to son dumped down drain

A woman who admitted to dumping her newborn baby down a Sydney drain has reportedly been allowed to give him a name.

Taking small steps to reduce stress

Are you feeling used up by life's stress, family problems and a demanding job you can't turn off? Many people are way beyond work-life exhaustion. They are functioning as robots.

Bad news: we're running out of chocolate

The world's biggest chocolate-maker says we're running out of chocolate.

Born at 23 weeks, 'Chopstick Baby' survives first week

A baby who was born at 23 weeks has survived her first week of life outside the womb.

Manic stations: the nesting instinct in pregnancy

It might sound like temporary insanity, but almost obsessive nesting as you near your due date isn’t uncommon – even if you’re not usually a particularly clean person.

How a baby can survive alone for days on end

The baby found abandoned in a Sydney drain may have been alone for up to six days without being fed, leaving many asking how he could have survived.

When it begins to look a lot like Christmas

A child's excitement at Christmas time is a beautiful thing, but one dad ponders whether his toddler daughter is getting into the festive mood a bit too soon.

Hospital lets dads the experience some of the pain of childbirth

A new experience is radically altering men's views of childbirth.

Italian doctors questioned over formula bribes

Italian police have placed 12 doctors under house arrest on suspicion of promoting baby milk formula over breastfeeding.

Heartwarming prank gives single mum the house she was hired to clean

Cara Simmons arrived at work to clean a large and beautiful house in time for a party planned for that evening. It was soon hers.

Those special moments of sibling bonding

Every now and then your child does or says something that is truly memorable.

Why we should stop telling new parents to 'enjoy every moment'

A few weeks ago, some dear friends of mine had their first baby. As the proud dad texted me a picture I had to fight the natural instinct to say “Enjoy every moment!”

Baby monitor footage posted online

Footage of Australian babies and children sleeping in their bedrooms are among the images on a Russian site showing live feeds from thousands of homes and businesses around the world.

Did this new dad really hit on his wife's midwife?

Was there really a man who was actually there by his wife’s side as she laboured and gave birth to his child, all while he was making what he perceived to be meaningful eye contact with a midwife?

Keep calm and ignore the Tantrum Trolls

Tantrum Trolls are a small but growing species of predatory bottom-feeders who delight in picking on parents at their most vulnerable.

It's okay to never 'get over' the death of a loved one

The death of children, siblings, and parents has long term impacts on the rest of our lives.

What Mark Latham needs to know about depression and motherhood

Love has nothing to do with mental illness. But love may drive a mother to do something about it.

'We're just trying to keep our child alive': life with FPIES

We have a beautiful seven-month-old son, and his allergy rules our life.

Transgender dad breastfeeds his babies

A transgender man who breastfed his first baby - despite having his breasts removed as part of his transformation from female to male - has now had a second child.

Couple face $1 million medical bill and bankruptcy after babymoon birth

A Canadian couple were slammed with a million dollar medical bill after their daughter was prematurely during their babymoon.

Cigarettes, junk food dominate supermarket sales growth

One in every five dollars spent at supermarkets goes on cigarettes or junk food, according to industry data.

Teacher under fire for breastfeeding in class

There is no doubt mums have a right to continue breastfeeding after they have returned to work, but one teacher in the US has taken it to the extreme.

Win a family pass to Disney Live!

We have 4 family passes to give away to see Disney Live! presents Three Classic Fairy Tales, touring Australia this December/January.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Join PADDINGTON on the red carpet!

To celebrate the release of PADDINGTON, we are giving five lucky winners the chance to win a family pass to the exclusive Australian Premiere in Sydney on December 7!

The tragedy of losing a favourite teddy bear

We were green and uninitiated, perhaps a little naïve when it came to the favourite toy responsibility.

Video: Baby sniffs beardless dad to make sure it's him

She looks him up and down and then touches his chin, but baby Lindsey still isn't sure this clean-shaven man is her dad.

It's possible to workout while pregnant

Medical experts say intense fitness routines can be done safely during pregnancy - if the mums-to-be follow some guidelines.

What parents really want for their kids

Are our hopes, dreams and expectations for our children what they really need?

'I had a feeling something was seriously wrong'

Before even giving birth, Katie Myers' maternal instincts warned her something was wrong with her baby.

When your pregnancy causes a relationship rift

Some dads-to-be don't miss a beat when their partner is pregnant; others struggle with a range of issues and can become withdrawn, right when their support is needed most.

Couple uses group photo trick to announce pregnancy to loved ones

Katharine and Kris Camilli devised a clever trick to immortalise their family and friends' reactions to their exciting pregnancy news.

Why Tracey Spicer has given up make-up

"After 30 years on television, I had become what I despised: a painted doll who spent an hour a day and close to $200 a week putting on a mask."

Knowing you are one of the lucky ones

I am secure, confident and strong, but the responsibility of protecting my children can almost bring me undone.

Why I am so emotional now I have kids?

There are so many ways in which parenthood changes us as women, but one of the most noticeable, for me, has been the changing state of my emotions.

Baby survives despite sharing womb with 'foreign body'

Baby Maia was conceived against the odds, only to find she was sharing a womb with an ominous "foreign body".

Video: Baby shows dog how to jump - or vice versa

They say dog is man's best friend, but this playful pooch seems to have chosen a jumping baby as her number one buddy.

10 ways to soothe a crying baby

New paernts can get frustrated when their newborn gets fussy and can't settle down. When you're feeling overwhelmed, try some of these simple tips to help soothe your baby.

20 baby names that are becoming more popular every year

The data-lovers at nameberry.com have been at it again – this time, they’ve discovered the names that are continually rising up the ranks, ready to take out some top spots in the next few years.

10 great meals to make for new parents

Ideally, you want to give food that isn’t expensive to make, isn't too difficult to create, and freezes well; stews, bakes, soups and pasta sauces are perfect.

Weird pregnancy products

Some pregnancy products come to market and are just awesome. Others just leave you scratching your head.

Carers admit to force-feeding children

Christa Engles was changing her baby's nappy when tragedy struck.

How many weeks til Christmas?

On your To-Do list

Get the "Santa" shopping done without the kids in tow.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.