The Person Above You
What do you feel?

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 lucky 2

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

Hi all original.gif  ,

It's been a while since we had this thread so I thought I'd start a new one.

The link to the old one is here.

Do you feel, see or think anything when you focus on the post above?
Give your intuition a go.

New participants are most welcome.

Regards,

lucky 2

#2 debut dad

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (lucky 2 @ 25/02/2012, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all original.gif  ,

It's been a while since we had this thread so I thought I'd start a new one.

The link to the old one is here.

Do you feel, see or think anything when you focus on the post above?
Give your intuition a go.

New participants are most welcome.

Regards,

lucky 2

I'll give this a go... I feel quite calm thinking about lucky 2 and I also see a bluey-green (kind of like Tiffany Green) sort of colour when I close my eyes...

This is weirding me out a little Tounge1.gif

#3 magicalsurprise

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

Been a while since I've tried...

Debut Dad - The name Sara, Sera keeps being repeated... 1972 and am seeing pictures of Pelicans and Pigeons....

Vague much lol?

#4 bluecardigans

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

Magicalsurprise- I am not very psychic and was just reading the threads in here. I was looking at your family photo and something jumped out at me so here I go...

Your oldest daughter is clever, like REALLY clever. I keep thinking she will be a doctor when she is older. Not just and average doctor but an expert in her field which I keep thinking is public health. I know this is very specific, but I see her on TV talking about things like obesity and fitness

Edited by Display anemone, 27 February 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#5 Divine 35

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:57 PM

Will do a couple, it's been a while !

debut dad- I keep seeing a crescent moon for you, it's almost glowing.

magicalsuprise- I am seeing a rug, with sperate hair edges(hope u kow what i mean lol). It looks like an orange colour. Feels like it's from childhood or something ?

Also seeing a green bottle, looks like some type of alcohol  wink.gif

Display
-  Hearing the Elvis Presley song for you, 'Don't be cruel'.  Also seeing a 6 month old baby girl, she is so beautiful and chubby wub.gif

#6 Guest_Craptacular_*

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

Divine, I haven't ever done one of these but when I read your reply, I just got this flash of white in my head. All this lovely, white light, flooding in.

Probably doesn't mean anything. Is there someone on the other side maybe? Not sure. Can't really articulate what I mean!

Eta. This light is positive not like death or anything!

Edited by Craptacular, 27 February 2012 - 10:10 PM.

#7 Le-a

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

Craptacular, I see sunflowers. Perhaps on a tile, or in a kitchen?

Just taking a stab in the dark here!

#8 magicalsurprise

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Display anemone @ 27/02/2012, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Magicalsurprise- I am not very psychic and was just reading the threads in here. I was looking at your family photo and something jumped out at me so here I go...

Your oldest daughter is clever, like REALLY clever. I keep thinking she will be a doctor when she is older. Not just and average doctor but an expert in her field which I keep thinking is public health. I know this is very specific, but I see her on TV talking about things like obesity and fitness

original.gif sounds great, You never know... She does enjoy watching The Biggest Loser Tounge1.gif Lovely pick up biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Divine53 @ 27/02/2012, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will do a couple, it's been a while !

magicalsuprise- I am seeing a rug, with sperate hair edges(hope u kow what i mean lol). It looks like an orange colour. Feels like it's from childhood or something ?

Also seeing a green bottle, looks like some type of alcohol  wink.gif

Reminds me of mexico to which I have a couple of connections... The rug reminds me of a mexican mat at my parents house and so does midori (oh man, I'd love a drink of that now lol) and I'm heading up there in a few weeks wink.gif

[b]Le-a
- Tons of pictures flooded in with you.... I'm seeing two areas seperated by a bridge, on one side of the birdge is a lovely green park which is a great place to be, it is very central and represents to me, a happy place in life you don't want to move away from... on the other side of the bridge is a park with many many paths leading in all different directions. It reminds me of a maze where you need to pay that extra bit of attention to the little things.

#9 Rainbow*Seeking

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

Ms - I see a washing line outside in the sun for you. It's full of washing nothing different, but this time you stop to smell the sun shine on clean clothes.

#10 Littleblossom

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

Paadisealley-Blue, the ocean. Calm with seagulls crying overhead.
Magicalsurprise-a goat! Surrounded by green. It has a cartoonish expression on it's face and is looking directly at me.
Le-a Pancakes.  A large stack with syrup dripping from the top.
Craptacular-The words 'baby' and 'honour'.
Devine- The word 'alley' but the picture is of standing at the edge of a cliff, with a green valley far down below.
Display anenome-the word 'green'
Debut dad-a karaoke singer with black hair!
Lucky 2-playschool

#11 chobs3

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

Littleblossom- when i saw your name I thought of pink, and saw a little girl. I also thought of a boat (a bit random!)

#12 fezzy

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

chobs3- when I read your post I felt nauseated!! Followed by the thought/feel of reflux burning the back of my throat and metallic taste in my mouth.

#13 Apple*Green

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

Its been quite a while since i have done this online and with strangers, but here goes..

Fezzy - I keep getting black, like a black silk cloth - its not shiny though.. I keep being told to say, "not yet, dont rush it, not yet, just wait" and also seeing a rhino.

Chobs - I am seeing an egyptian/budha type picture of just a half face, the emphises is on the nose. (http://www.art.com/p...yana-buddha.htm but in black and white)

Littleblossoms - You are being surrounded by flowers, so many flowers, bright shiny day with flowers everywhere - white lillies - it reminds me of a songclip i have seen, natasha beddingield perhaps..

(ETA - Oh look at the time i posted Tounge1.gif )

Edited by Apple*Green, 24 March 2012 - 10:17 AM.

#14 fezzy

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

Apple*Green- how funny, I'm sewing a costume for a dance comp out of a black wet look vinyl lycra-
not yet, dont rush it, not yet, just wait"
is pretty good advice for when I'm sewing!! Except I'm running out of time- I don't have the luxury not to rush!!

#15 LittleJacksonOne

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

Fezzy- I got a strange feeling on my heels, like blisters maybe? And very uncomfortable shoes.
(Never done these, but it came over me so quickly!)

#16 Guest_Craptacular_*

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

LJO I see a little pink rattle and some fabric in rich colours of burgundy, gold and purple.

#17 Le-a

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (magicalsurprise @ 28/02/2012, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Le-a - Tons of pictures flooded in with you.... I'm seeing two areas seperated by a bridge, on one side of the birdge is a lovely green park which is a great place to be, it is very central and represents to me, a happy place in life you don't want to move away from... on the other side of the bridge is a park with many many paths leading in all different directions. It reminds me of a maze where you need to pay that extra bit of attention to the little things.

You have no idea how perfectly this describes a conundrum in my life right now. Thanks original.gif

#18 Guest_CherryOnTop_*

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

Craptacular - I feel very heavy as in maybe you have been doing a lot of walking or exercising lately.  Almost a numb feeling going into your feet.  Have never done this before and could be totally random but that is what I felt when focusing on your post.

#19 steffijade81

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

Cherryontop... Im feeling a heavy heart... grief/relationship maybe?

#20 fezzy

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

LittleJacksonOne-
I got a strange feeling on my heels, like blisters maybe? And very uncomfortable shoes
Makes total sense!! ETA to elaborate- the shoes I have to go with the cotume I'm sewing are 6" heels and VERY uncomfortable for my broad fat feet!! I guess this competition is consuming my thoughts/life atm.  

steffijade81- I feel very hot/sweaty after readng yours, sweaty palms like nerves are causing it.

Edited by fezzy, 25 March 2012 - 12:09 AM.

#21 steffijade81

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

Fezzy I suffer with severe anxiety disorders and am currently going through a few really bad weeks with it. I have spent the past 3 weeks very anxious and nervous about a big event thats coming up for my family next week... spot on original.gif

#22 fezzy

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:07 AM

steffijade81- Good luck with your event original.gif

#23 steffijade81

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:24 AM

Thank you original.gif I just really need it to hurry up. It's travel which is a good thing but having anxiety as bad as I do it stresses me out. I just need to get going so Im not stressing about all the what if's.

#24 Guest_CherryOnTop_*

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (steffijade81 @ 24/03/2012, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cherryontop... Im feeling a heavy heart... grief/relationship maybe?

I have experienced a lot of grief, but not recently.  I am however feeling very down and out over a flu/chest infection/sinus issues that I have had for over 3 weeks now that although getting better is not going away completely.  I am totally over it now.

#25 magicalsurprise

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

Cherry on Top - I am getting quite a few different images of houses coming through for you... The first house, looks like a house a child has drawn on a piece of paper. The last house I'm shown, is a two storey house with a double garage underneath... It looks like it is painted a pale green and cream... The first garage door is open, where you walk out into a lovely green backyard... For some reason I am being directed to the clothes line and underneath stands a laundry trolley, but without a basket and instead holds the world... I am taken away from this, to be shown the wheels are turning, believe in that and patience will help you move forward... Are you buying / selling / moving on to greener pastures?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

A mum's tragic battle against inflammatory breast cancer

At just 37 years of age, with two young sons, Vicki was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer. Now her family wants all women to know the symptoms.

The business of babies around the world

Pregnancy and birth is an intriguing process no matter where you are in the world. One soon-to-be father gleans wisdom from a new guide.

Finding a positive path through IVF

It’s not surprising that IVF is often seen as a negative journey towards the ultimate positive, but having a glass-half-full approach can make a big difference to the experience.

Giving strangers the gift of parenthood

A mum explains why she and her husband are choosing to gift their leftover embryos to help strangers achieve their dream of parenthood.

Does morning sickness get better or worse with each child?

Just as every baby is unique, so is every pregnancy. And that means morning sickness can vary a lot, too.

What's so wrong with looking 'mumsy', anyway?

Why is it that the word ‘mumsy’ has connotations of such a negative nature – but seems to be the only other option apart from ‘yummy’?

Trying to speed up the inevitable

As the waiting game of late pregnancy continues, this mum considers a few things that might hurry things up a little.

One month later: where is William Tyrell?

It has been a little over a month since William Tyrell disappeared from his grandmother's home, 33 long sleepless nights for his family as they mourn the absence of their cheeky young boy.

Winter's child less likely to be moody: study

Babies born in the summer are much more likely to suffer from mood swings when they grow up, while those born in the winter are less likely to become irritable adults, scientists claim.

Single mum of two creates award-winning baby app

Suddenly single with a baby and an 11-year-old son, Tara O?Connell developed an app to improve the lives of mothers who were similarly overwhelmed.

Food for thought: looking after yourself as a new mum

As soon as your baby enters the world, everything else takes a back seat - even the necessities of daily life such as eating are severely compromised, right when you need energy the most.

'Grabbable guts' campaign aims to cut toxic fat

The Live Lighter campaign will take people inside the human body to show the internal dangers of being overweight.

The best and worst month of my life

A new mum's first month of motherhood didn't pan out as expected when she lost a family member weeks after her baby's birth.

Facebook and Apple offer to pay female staff to freeze their eggs

Facebook and Apple are hoping to provide women with the freedom to build their careers without the added pressure of having children at or by a certain age.

How a pregnancy contract could work for you and your partner

The idea of making a 'pregnancy contract' with your partner may sound a bit silly at first, but it can help make the transition to parenthood a lot smoother.

Finding a mum-friendly personal trainer

Burping babies vs burpees – yes, new mums and personal trainers live in different worlds. But they can work together - once you find the right match for you and your lifestyle.

Alleged baby snatch incident a ?misunderstanding?, say police

Police say that an incident in which a man pulled on a woman?s pram while walking a popular Sydney route late last month was a misunderstanding.

Ebola killed my aunt and is shutting down my country

Three weeks ago, my auntie, a midwife, developed a fever. Sitting here in Sydney basked in Australian sunshine, that shouldn't be big news.

The night my ovary burst

One mum shares her frightening experience and vows to never take her health for granted again.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

16 parenting truths you won't find in the baby books

I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.

Best and worst potty party cakes

It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.

7 tips for a financially festive Christmas

Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Great birthday party buys from Etsy

Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.

Creative storage ideas for the kids' rooms

Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.

The 'yucky' illness that took over my life

I have a chronic illness nobody likes to discuss, as it involves toilet talk. But it needs to be talked about.

To the mum in the doctor's waiting room

Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.

10 space-saving nursery ideas

Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.

What's in a name?

Baby Names

Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.