Mums doing AC #75

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

#51 Lokum

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hi All

Glitterz - glad to hear you're physically etc doing well. Crap about people at work behaving badly. Maybe they're desensitised to it, or think you are? So into the science they've forgotten the emotion? Thinking of you.

Spotty - You too. Hang in there. I know what you mean about the one remaining frosty. When the wheels were falling off this cycle for me I was so cranky I wanted to go straight into the stim, but now I'm really please we transferred and there's nothing in the freezer. It wouldn't have sat right to create surplus unnecessarily, and I'd prefer not to have left overs when we're done.

Worker - early days in the 2WW. When's your BT?

Emmsie - glad to hear you're doing better. You sound quite Zen. Good on you.

Mickey - welcome. Good on you for getting back on the IVF merry-go-round so soon. I think if it was entirely up to me I would have too, especially since DS was a dream-baby. Now he is a nightmare toddler, and DH is a pain, and it's harder. And I'm older sad.gif  Can't sook too much, I've only been at it for a couple of months, but I know I'm going to feel stressed as the age gap between kids grows and grows.

Me? Had my transfer on Saturday. On pregnyl. BT next Friday. I've booked an early afternoon massage. I think I'll have to take the call during that, but I will definitely POAS so hopefully will know the result ahead of time. I think the massage will be a good thing, either way.

#52 nicknick

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:20 AM

ph34r.gif

Spotty just wanted to say I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  wub.gif

Glitterz - I haven't spoken with you but have been reading, sorry you are going through all of that as you say people working in clinics really should know better and be a little more sensitive.

Goodluck to all of the other mums cycling I really hope your cycles are all positive soon.  wub.gif

#53 Wishful thinking

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hi lovely mummies,

Have been lurking around too but finding it hard to always post from my phone since our laptop was stolen.

Spotty & Glitterz, you both sound like you are doing really well which is great. Glad to hear you are both feeling good physically and doing okay emotionally too  original.gif
Glitterz, it amazes me too how comfortable people are to ask personal questions. I am fairly open with most people about my IVF journey (except at work) but some questions just cross the line.  I agree its particularly inappropriate when work colleagues pry.
Spotty, fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you for your thaw and medicated FET. When will you be physically recovered enough to do the cycle?

Lokum & workerbee, hope the 2ww isn't too agonizing! Lokum, I was so stressed about the age gap widening between DS and a possible sibling as i wanted 2 children close together but I am now kind of happy the way it has worked out. DS is nearly 4 and is so so excited about having a brother or sister. Unfortunately we are unable to keep the pg secret as he is telling everyone that mummy has a baby in her tummy! I def think there are pros and cons to having them close together or having a bit of an age gap.

Welcome Nicknick and Mickey  waves.gif Look fwd to learning more about your stories.

Barefoot, hope things are working out okay with your situation.

Em, hope you've had a great break and are feeling relaxed and ready for your next cycle.

Will be back again soon as miss all of you in this bg.

Wishful.

Edited by Wishful thinking, 16 March 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#54 Hoping4a2012baby

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

Hi Yummy Mummies

A quick AFM post.  AF arrived this morning.  I had really convinced myself that I was pregnant this time, even down to the nausea which was probably from some slightly off chicken so was taken quite by surprise.  I start jabbing for a stim cycle tomorrow night.  No frosties left now.  Feeling really low after the realisation that my 6 ice babies that I had plans for (yep, names, bedrooms, toys, schools etc all planned in my fantasy head) are all gone without even the slightest hint of a BFP.

I had also hoped for my babies to be no more than two years apart, and that gap (now long passed) seems to be widening by the minute!

Glitterz & Spotty, glad to hear how positive you both are!  Spotty, I really hope your last ice baby thaws well & becomes a take home baby.  Glitterz, what is your lab like?  Are your embryos processed at your lab?  Are people asking you because they are nosey? Or do they somehow feel involved because they have had something to do with the embryos?  You must feel so much pride when embys you have nurtured become take-home-babies?  or is it painful because you want your own so badly?

Em, hope your break is everything you need it to be.

Lokum, how is the 2WW?

Barefoot?  

Wishful, so nice to hear a positive outcome & hope things progress smoothly for you original.gif

Mickey, welcome.  I wish I had started sooner too.  I think this process has taken a lot longer than last time & I hope your journey is short.

x

#55 mickey78

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the welcome.  I'm both excited and nervous about jumping on the merry-go-round again so quickly and just hope that one of our frosties can do the job.

Workerbee, I'm so sorry to hear AF showed up - that really sucks bigtime.  sad.gif All the best for your stim cycle.  

Lokum, I'm guessing you're not too far away from POAS.  Good luck!  

Big hello to everyone else.  waves.gif

Nothing really happening here - just plodding along waiting till until AF shows up (prob about another 3 weeks).  Will keep checking in to see how everyone else is going.

Mickey

#56 spottydog

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

Hi girls,

How is everyone going?

Just a quick post from me tonight, we are just back from our week away on holiday. Whilst away i was feeling pretty good, but now im home i feel like reality has hit, i think i still need to deal with my emotions over the loss.

Does anyone know how long we need to wait to start our FET? I will call the clinic soon and find out, but would like to know what others have been told.

Ill be back tomorrow or the weekend for proper post.

spotty.

#57 Hoping4a2012baby

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

** warning pregnancy (not mine) mentioned.....**

Hi Spotty, don't know how long you have to wait for FET but I have heard that people can be "super fertile" after a miscarriage.  Are you doing natural cycles for your FET?  Sorry to hear you are feeling down, it's such a big thing to process, I don't think a miscarriage is ever something you just "get over", it's devastating.

Lokum : ph34r.gif Blood test today? How did it go????

AFM, feeling down down down.  Everywhere I've been this week I've seen pregnant bellies; with all my frosties gone & turning 40 next week it all feels a bit much.  Day 5 today, scan next Wednesday, hopefully have some nice follicles developing.

Anyone else cycling?

Edited by workerbee, 31 March 2012 - 12:16 PM.

#58 spottydog

Posted 23 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

Hi ladies,

WOrkerbee,

It is hard isint it? Seeing pregnant people, they are everywhere when you are TTC. A couple of close friends are pregnant, one is due atm and one is half way, its hard reading their updates on fb etc atm, i find that i feel like i want to live in my own shell iykwim.

How old is your DS?

We will do a natural FET maybe. I ovulate on my own, but have longer cycles. I dont know what to do with our lone embryo. We had 4 frozen for 3yrs.... one left.... i might ask the clinic what kind of cycle they suggest. Maybe a medicated FET, because my progesterone was low with the last cycle and i was bleeding at 4weeks until they put me on support!

Lokum, how are you?

how is everyone else?

spotty.

#59 Lokum

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

HI Worker - sorry your last didn't work out.

Spotty - good luck if you do decide to go a natural thaw.

Mickey - hope you're doing well.

Me - positive. Not exactly BFP, since Hcg was only 132, but more like a skinny little positive. POAS were faint +ves, and not really getting stronger. I'm having another BT on Monday to see what levels are doing, otherwise I have to wait AGES for a scan (nearly 3 weeks!!) Just sitting tight for now, a long way off getting excited yet.

I'm crazy busy with the family business, and we're also in the middle of a really sad family event, so plenty to distract me. sad.gif

#60 emmsie78

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Lokum Fantastic news! So thrilled for you guys that is awesome. We have had lots of roller coasters in here so we need some good news like yours this month!

Spotty sorry you are having to deal with such sadness at the moment xx

glitterz hope you are doing ok getting through this really hard time too x

Mickey welcome if I haven't said so already
& hope your stay is short and sweet. May well be cycling with you at the same time in a few weeks

Worker bee I know the feeling re preg people around. My best friend is trying for her second at the moment and although I know it's not a competition I am just dreading and expecting it to happen for her quickly and knowing I will have to put on a happy face for her at the time.

Wishfulhope all continues to go well for you x

Hello to anyone else I've forgotten.

AFM - I'm back from a wonderful holiday feeling great. Only thing a bit frustrated about is that I'm on day 22 & no sign or having ovulated yet so just know I'll have a super long cycle argggh  just keen to jump back into it! Anyway - will just bide my time at the moment & wait my turn xx

#61 spottydog

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hi girls,

Lokum, what DPO were you when you got the hcg reading of 132? I have had a low reading of 31hcg on 14dpo  then 66at 16dpo when i had my DD, my hcg doubled every 48hrs. Good luck.

Emmsie, oh waiting is crap, i have no idea when i will get my AF im still spotting daily, and know i need to wait for a good while before i can TTC agian, i dont want to wait, lol.

Hi to everyone else.

spotty.

#62 Lokum

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

Thanks Emmsie and Spotty.

Spotty - sorry to hear you're still spotting. It's like the sad crap thing that keeps giving and giving.

My hcg was at 15DPO. Not disastrous, but not confidence-inspiring. My clinic reckons it's fine, nothing to do but wait for the scan, so I got my GP to write me a cheeky BT referral. I said I'll lose my mind if I have to wait until after Easter to find out good/bad or otherwise news.

There's never any guarantees, I know, but hopefully Monday (72 hours later) will show a decent increase.

#63 spottydog

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Oh Lokum, for 15 dpo thats great, aslong as it doubles.

Good luck.

mine would have only been between 45-50 at 15dpo with my successful pregnancy.

spotty.

#64 mickey78

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:18 AM

Lokum, good luck for your blood test today.  FWIW, my HCG was only 330 at 19 dpo with my DS.  

Emmsie, hope your body O's soon for you.  Waiting really sucks.

Spotty, I think I am doing a natural FET with a bit of progesterone for luteal phase support as I usually ovulate on my own too.  Really looking forward to those pessaries again... not!

Workerbee, sorry to hear you're feeling so down.  Good luck for your scan on Wednesday - hope you've got some nice follicles developing.

Hello to everyone else. waves.gif

Mickey

#65 Lokum

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (mickey78 @ 26/03/2012, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spotty, I think I am doing a natural FET with a bit of progesterone for luteal phase support as I usually ovulate on my own too.  Really looking forward to those pessaries again... not!

Hi Mickey

I just did a natural FET and had 1500iu of pregnyl at 4DPO and 8DPO, and no pessaries. Would you prefer that? Unless you've got concerns? My FS was 50/50 as to whether I needed any, but from my old, pre IVF, TTC days I know I have a short LP, so I insisted. Those two shots were enough though (and in my last PG same.)

You could ask?

#66 Glitterz

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

Hi Mummies!

How are you all doing?

Lokum: Congrats girl!  I think that level sounds perfectly fine for a 15DPO!  Good look with the repeat test.  Im sure it has doubled nicely.  What is your prog?

Emmsie:  Welcome home!  How was your holiday?  I know how you feel about wanting to get back into it.  Lets hope you O soon.

workerbee:  Im sorry your having a rough trot.  I know exactly what you mean about seeing and hearing about lots of people being pregnant.  When I see or hear about them, I dont feel disgruntled towards them personally, I just feel "when is it my turn".  Is that how you feel as well?  When is your scan, is it today?  Good luck and fingers crossed you are responding well.  

Hello everyone else!

We had a follow up apt. with the DR last week.  Im really excited to get back into it soon.  I have stopped bleeding (after 2 weeks) from the D&C and my DR thinks I will get AF in about 2 weeks.  I dont think we will start for another month or 2, just to give my body and mind a bit more of of a recovery first.  I've been tested to have a hypothyroid, but it was borderline (TSH=4) before our last fresh cycle, so the Dr didn't put me on any thyroid meds.  I just had another blood test today to retest my thyroid.  If its still a bit "iffy", he wants to put me on thryroxin for a month b4 the next cycle.  Im hoping that will help me respond better, and decrease our miscarriage rate.  However, secretly Im hoping that if we did have to take thyroxin, we might conceive naturally.... wishful thinking perhaps... but we can only dream hey ? original.gif

I hope you all have a wonderful day
x

#67 Lokum

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hi Glitterz

Good on you. I think your plan sounds really good - take care of your physical and mental health and prepare the ground before getting back into it.

Do you have unexplained IF? I know what you mean about a thyroid thing, or a something. I had endo diagnosed and removed (which I didn't know I had) so naturally I thought I'd conceive naturally after that. (Didn't.)

Then I had indications of thyroid problems, so I was secretly thinking, ohhh, that's it. They'll fix that and I'll conceive - but again, my bloods didn't warrant drug treatment.

Who knows which switch we need to flick to turn us into fertile people?

Anyway, hcg today was 509, three days after last BT which was 132, so I guess I'm out of here. I'll be stalking you all though!!! Lots of luck.

ETA - sorry, I just saw you have PCO, low AMh and have had MFI. Still, if MFI is fixed...

#68 mickey78

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

Lokum, official congratulations!  Wishing you all the best for smooth and boring pregnancy. original.gif

Oh, and I'm not 100% sure what drugs they'll put me on for my FET.  I think being my first one they want to see how things go then decide.  They have said they might give me Pregnyl - I guess they'll see what my progesterone is like and go from there.  My body seems to behave itself most of the time - it was MFI that led us to AC.

Glitterz, glad to hear you're keen to get going again and that the bleeding has stopped.  It sounds like you've got a thorough doc which is good.

#69 emmsie78

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

Lokum Best of luck! Keep popping in here to visit & keep us updated (though I think the usual protocol is feel free to hang around til you see a heartbeat if you want or longer if you're super nervous?)

Glitterz Hope the wait to get back on track is going OK. Holiday was fantastic - such a kid friendly place it was brilliant & as relaxing as a post-kid holiday can be! Just what I needed to get me through this seemingly long break. Look forward to hopefully cycling together sometime soon

workerbee Hope the scan goes well today - let us know x

mickey Yeah we're MFI as well - at least ICSI is around now otherwise we'd be fairly screwed!! Best of luck whichever protocol you end up going with

AFM: Not much to report really. Still no sign of anything. Am going to wait til early April when it would be ideal to start next cycle & then ask if I can have BT. Even without having AF they may be able to let me start cycling if my levels are baseline & I've just had an anovulatory cycle or super long cycle. Hoping anyway! That's what they've let me do in the past for an FET but not sure if fresh cycle will be different.
Best of luck everyone

#70 spottydog

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hi ladies,

I spoke to my nurse coordinator today, asked a few questions. Hoping to get my FET underway next AF. If embryo doesnt thaw, go into a fresh ICSI cycle original.gif

Feel pretty positive about that, as the limbo was not nice.

Lokum, FAB news on the doubling HCG woohoo.

Emm, glad you had a nice holiday, roll on your next cycle.

Glitterz, are you taking much of a break?

worker, mickey, everyone else reading, hello.

Chat soon ladies.

spotty.

#71 Glitterz

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Hello ello original.gif
Its very quiet in here....I hope you are all doing well.

Spotty:  Are you on cycle for an FET as yet?  Or waiting for your next AF?  Im still waiting... its taking ages!   I think we will do another cycle not this AF coming but the one after.. May/June?  I have an urge to try ourselves again naturally...Crazy idea maybe.. so i'm not sure though????  

Emmsie:  How are you tracking?  Anything to report yet?

Hi Mickey!

Not much to report here... I just realised today we would have been 12 weeks... sigh.
But upwards and onwards.
My TSH result came back as high again so I think my Dr will put me on a med to stabalize it.  I hope it does the trick.  
We have my DH's brother/ wife and kids coming from Perth to stay for easter this weekend.  It was an impromptu decision and we are super excited to have them over.  

If I dont speak before hand, Have a wonderful easter guys.
x

#72 mickey78

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hi Glitterz!  I'm around - just a bit boring at the moment with nothing much to report.  Still another week till AF is due so I guess you could say I'm officially 2WWing at the moment.  It'd be nice if we managed to catch the eggie the old-fashioned way but I'm not really holding much hope.  Sounds like you're in for a fun and busy Easter weekend.  Enjoy.

Spotty, when are you due for AF?  We might be FET'ing around the same time.

Emmsie, any news yet?  Hopefully things can get moving along for you soon.

A big hello to Lokum (if you're ninja.gif), Worker and everyone else. waves.gif

Mickey

#73 emmsie78

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Hi guys,

Yep, I'm still around too  - just nothing much exciting going on for me! I'm on day 31 of my cycle & am thinking I'm ovulating at the moment. So set to be a super-long cycle but hopefully the end's in sight & AF will arrive in a couple of weeks. Frustrating wait though - especially when it's not the standard 28 days.

Anyway, enough whinging - I am excited to get going when it finally happens but also quite nervous after a horrible last cycle.

Mickey & spotty - we may all be cycling reasonably close together - should get the group more chatty with a few more of us up to something rather than just waiting!

spotty - hope you're plugging along OK - what's your next plan from here?

glitterz - hard to think of the "what ifs" isn't it. I even do that the 2 times I've had a chemical pregnancy - think about when they'd have been due or how far along I'd be. I have a good friends wedding in a few weeks & I would've been able to tell everyone I was pregnant if our last cycle had worked out. Hope you are doing OK x

#74 spottydog

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hi girls,

All good here, just waiting on my next AF, tomorrow is 3 weeks since D & C, and i think i was ovulating at the tail end of last week/weekend, so hoping that i get AF in the next couple of weeks, and i will start my tracking for a natural FET that cycle, no rest for the wicked. No TTC naturally here, wont work, sad.gif

Mickey, i dont really know when AF is due, as i had the D & C, but my cycles before the pregnancy/miscarriage were around the 32day mark, so hoping its no longer than that.

Hope everyone has a wonderful easter, its lovely to have little ones around these holidays, isint it? We will do a egg/chick hunt on Sunday around the yard, looking forward to that.

Emmsie, crap about your LONGGGGG cycle, hope you are ovulating and AF comes asap.

hi to everyone else original.gif

Im going good, its hard to think that this week i would have been having my NT scan, but i dont want to think like that anymore. I havent really had a huge cry, blow out over the loss, just lots of feeling sorry for myself and lots of mini crys iykwim. Its sad to loose a bub but i want to move forward, get cycling asap and get pregnant.... thats my goal, no wallowing for me!

spotty.

#75 Hoping4a2012baby

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Hi Yummy Mummies,

Happy Easter to you all & your bubs.  I think I am the lone cycler at the moment.  Had the same probs with EB over the last week, being able to read, but not post, from my phone.

A BIG Congratulations to LOKUM.  Congratulations I am so happy for you.  You are so lucky!

Spotty & Glitterz, so sorry that you are having to endure all the reminders of what might have been....  Thinking of you both.

Emm, so glad you had a nice holiday.

So is everyone waiting for AF?  Spotty, Mickey, Emmsie, hope the wait is not too excruciating for you & you can start cycling soon,... (or maybe not get AF & have post-easter BFP?

Glitterz, would be nice to fall PG naturally after starting thyroxine!  Fingers crossed.

AFM, EPU yesterday, had 15 eggs (after scan last week showed 3 measly follicles) but cycle a bit strange - needed to take pregnyl to increase E2 levels which were too low.  Of these 15, 2 were abnormal & 12 fertilized so fingers crossed they will grow into nice embies.  Transfer Friday.  Oscillating between excitement, fear there'll be nothing to transfer, fear it won't work & fear I'll get OHSS again.

Hope you all enjoy your easter.

xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Life with anxiety

At times, I feel pretty worthless. In those moments, all I want to do is curl up into a ball and hide in the dark. I can try to quiet my mind, but it won?t shut up.

IVF leaves woman pregnant with another couple's twins

An Italian woman has been told the twins she is three months pregnant with are not hers.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

What you need for the 'fourth trimester'

In my opinion, the first three months after the birth are the most intense. Here's what got me through that time after welcoming my baby.

Weaning a toddler off a dummy: a 15-day plan

Weaning your child off the dummy can be a traumatic experience for both of you. Here are some tips to help you through.

Choosing to be a solo parent

Two women share their stories of longing for a baby so much that they each decided not to wait for a partner before becoming a mum.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

The ultimate travel stroller: the Mountain Buggy nano

We tried the Mountain Buggy nano and give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. As the ultimate travel stroller, it's practical, has great features, and looks fab, too.

Mum's heartbreak as son dies in road accident

Daly Thomas and her two young sons were walking home from church on Tuesday afternoon. Her youngest son never made it.

New Kate Spade baby bag designs

Don?t adjust your screen: this bright beauty is coming to you in full colour.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win the brand new phil&teds vibe

Check out the good looking new release of the Vibe 3 and the Verve 4-wheeler inline strollers. To celebrate their release, we have a Vibe with double kit to give away.

Baby sleep

From birth to one year and beyond, read about baby sleep, soothing techniques, routines, and sleep school experiences.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Itchibubs: clothes for babies and toddlers with eczema

Parents of children who suffer from eczema will know only too well the scratching that occurs around the clock. A new clothing range aims to help make everyone more comfortable.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Caring for kids helps grandmothers stay mentally alert

Looking after grandchildren can help grandmothers ward off brain disease - but it's also possible to get too much of a good thing, researchers say.

Why I loved my third home water birth

After two water births at home, I was determined to give birth to my son the same way. I just hoped this birth would be quicker than my last two.

Revealed: 7 ways food marketers try to trick consumers

If you?re confused by food labels, you?re not alone. Next time you?re shopping for food, look out for these seven common labelling tricks.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.