November Due In Group
Roll call!

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#51 morningsidemum2B

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hi everyone,
Congratulations to all original.gif I'm Emily, 25yrs old live in Brisbane. Got my first ever BFP BFP.gif on 16th March after trying for about 8-9 months. My husband and I found out our offer was accepted to buy our first home on the Sunday 11th March and by Friday we found we were going to be first time parents! bbluestork.gif BIG WEEK! biggrin.gif Off for a dating scan on Thursday but expect my due date to be around 16th November. I will be having my baby at Mater Private hosptial, look forward to getting to know you all better. yyes.gif

#52 freckles7983

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

Hi everyone,

I would like to be added to this group. My husband and I have been married for 11 months, and had our BFP last Wednesday after TTC for about 6 weeks. We are so excited that it happened so quickly as my sister is also pregnant and is about 7 weeks ahead of us so fingers crossed we will be able to share the road ahead together!

Details are:

freckles7983
28 years old
first pregnancy
Northen Beaches, Sydney
Due 27th November

I've been feeling a bit "spaced out" and dizzy on and off the last week, more tired than normal and sore boobs. Finding it very hard to believe that there is a tiny human growing inside me... so strange after imagining it for so long.

We are currently looking into birth options and debating the private v public option. We have PHI but not sure if we want to spend the money associated with private hospital care. Going to start making calls and get an idea of costs, then decide.

Nice to meet you all! smile1.gif

#53 HANI

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

Thanks for organising this Suzy....
I just slip into the November group. I am due on Nov 30th. That's 3 days after my birthday so it's gonna be a great birthday present!
This will be baby no 2 for us and from day 1 this pregnancy has been completely different to the 1st. I'm hoping MS will decide to stay away too.
So here goes:
Hani
32 yrs old
DS 22 months
Keysborough, Victoria

Edited by HANI, 28 March 2012 - 10:09 AM.

#54 makingsomething

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hi,
I'd love to be added to the group please.
My details are:

makingsomething
First pregnancy
Melbourne
Due 3 November

Hope everyone is having a beautiful pregnancy.  original.gif

#55 10to10

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

Hello ladies, please can I join your gang?!
10to10Aged 36First pregnancyDue 29th Nov (according to FF)Sydney

Got BFP on Weds last week at not quite 4 weeks gone and time seems to have moved in slow motion since then. Literally cannot wait for dating scan next Monday. Am still in shock as I'm 36 so was expecting to be trying for months & months - instead it seems we got lucky on the second go! Still doesn't feel real, especially as I don't really have any symptoms yet - but I guess 5 pregnancy tests can't be wrong, huh?!
Very excited/scared about what we have let ourselves in for!

#56 Leafprincess

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:24 AM

Hi everyone

Love to join the group too please

Name: yipfazel
# of pregnancies: all so far have ended in miscarriage  cry1.gif fingers &toes crossed this one is healthy & a fighter
Due date: 29 nov 2012

#57 Clare L

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:22 AM

Hi everyone,

Details are:

Clare
36 yrs old
First baby for us
Melbourne
Due date: 29th November

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you all!

Clare
xxx

#58 Zelle

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

Hi and congratulations to everyone!

My name is Giselle.  I'm 32 and had one miscarriage before this one.  I'm due Nov 14 (our wedding anniversary!).  We'll be going to Waverey Private in Melbourne.

#59 Marz87

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

I'm 25, DH 23 married 4 months!
I have endometriosis so super shocked and unexpected that we got it first try!
DD 24 November @ LRH Traralgon.
In SUPER amounts of endometriosis pain and wind pain, hoping it eases with time or this will be a living hell! sad.gif

#60 suzy-c

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

Hey all. Adding names tonight. There are 22 to add, from this thread alone. Now going into the 3rd and 4th chat thread to pick up any other names. If anyone's due dates have changed, or they want me to add more details, please let me know! original.gif

#61 burpface

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:01 PM

Hi Please add me:

burpface
31 YO
DD 3.5 years, DS 18 months
Melbourne
EDD 8 November

#62 SnowbunnyNZ

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

Hello Ladies

SnowbunnyNZ
1st Baby
Central Coast, NSW
Due date: end of November - yet to confirm exactly. Will have a dating scan next week or the week after when we get around to booking the appointment.

Am I excited? Not particularly - I'm not the clucky type (hey, we are all different!). I find children annoying and grubby and mean a general lack of money. However, I am sure my sentiments will change laugh.gif  ddance.gif

#63 caroldiem

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:24 PM

Hi suzy-c can you please add me to the list original.gif

By the way you are doing an awesome job original.gif

Caroldiem

DD 3yo (born at the SANS)
Sydney
EDD 19th of November (The SANS)
P.S I love my OB we get foot massages after the birth original.gif

#64 vintage.blue

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:43 AM

Hi everyone biggrin.gif

Suzy, can you please add me to the list? Thanks original.gif

aqua.lime - 34 years
3rd pregnancy. DS1 is 5 and DS2 is 3
Sydney
EDD 27th November

yay!

#65 monkey83

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

Hi suzy-c,

Here are my details hopefully it makes it bit easier than searching through.

monkey83 - 28 years DH 28
2nd Pregnancy DD 14 months
ACT
EDD 18th November (Calvary)

Thanks original.gif

#66 cmoniqued

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

Another one for you to add!

cmoniqued (Chantelle)
Me 34 DH 33 DS 2
Sydney
Due: 26 November (the SAN)

#67 meifong16

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

Hi All,

I'm new and here are my details original.gif

meifong16 / turning 30 in less than 2 weeks time
Michelle
1st pregnancy
Perth
Due: 23rd November

#68 flyingfree

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

Suzy please add me to the list biggrin.gif  and thanks for the great welcome

rubylilysmum - Mandy 37
Other Children DD 13, DD 10 DS 7 Angels  Ruby 09 Lily 10
due date 28 November
Perth

#69 Mildh2o

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:33 AM

User name/age    :Mildh2o  34
real first name (optional, only if comfy) : Zoe
Pregnancies (children including Angel babies, miscarriages) m/c Oct 10
Location (general) Sydney

Hi everyone,
I have only just joined this forum on advice from a friend, its comforting to be in touch with people that are in the same boat as you.

We have been TTC for 2.5 years, conceived on our first round of Clomid - so excited, then miscarried six and half weeks later - absolutely devastated.

We our now pregnant again - I believe due around 19th November - as much as I am trying to relax, I am very anxious. Its good to see other people have had healthy babies after trying for so long.

Good luck everyone

#70 funnygirls

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hi Suzy,

Can you change my due date? It has been brought forward to 5th November which is my Birthday!

Thanks,

#71 flyingfree

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:21 PM

Funnygirl my birthday is 6 Novemeber, you might get he best present ever on your birthday, I am hoping for a late present

#72 Ang1982

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

Can I please be added
User name/age- Ang1982 30 DH 34 married 5 1/2 mths
real first name (optional, only if comfy)-Angelique
Pregnancies (children including Angel babies, miscarriages)-DS 14,M/C April 2001,DD nearly 10,DD nearly 7,M/C April 2011 This is DH 1st
Location (general)- Brisbane going to Redcliffe Hospital EDD 29th Nov

Edited by Ang1982, 06 April 2012 - 10:56 PM.

#73 oldgirl69

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hi there, please add me too!

oldgirl69, age 42 (explains the username, don't it?)
DP age 32 (this will be his first!)
DD 21yrs, DS1 18yrs, DS2 16yrs, m/c 8.5 wks Feb 11; 6 wks May11
Central QLD
EDD 19th November

Edited by oldgirl69, 09 April 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#74 LCM86

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

Could you please change my EDD to 22 November. It got revised in my scan last week original.gif

Could you please change my EDD to 22 November. It got revised in my scan last week original.gif

#75 lelula

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

Hi, I'm new here too!! Can you please add me? Thanks!

lozzylots
1st pregnancy, due 11/11/12
Adelaide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.