Due 4th - 6th Nov (getting dating scan next week) original.gif
Wishing 2011
First Pregnancy - very excited!
Sydney

#27 Kate128

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

Hi girls,

Can I join this group too?

I just had a BT today, levels are 2151 for Hcg and 124.7 for Prog. Does anyone know if this is good?

I have to do another BT in another week then have to wait another 2 weeks for a scan on 2 May!! I will go nuts til then! I'm 4.5 weeks along.

Anyway - my run down -

Sarah, 32, in Brisbane
First ever BFP
A lucky little miracle on a month off between FETs (started IVF last year).  ohmy.gif Still in shock.
Due date (I"m guessing) will be 16 November
We'll be at the Mater Mothers' Private

FX

#28 Jaime79

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Hi everyone

I would like to have my details added please  biggrin.gif

User name: Jaime79

Pregnancies: DD November 2005 and DS August 2008

Due date: 17 November

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Edited by Jaime79, 14 March 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#29 love*being*a*mum

Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:10 AM

Hi

Can I also be added to the list

pleaselove*being*a*mum  34 (in 2 weeks)
Tiff
many m/c
DS1  and DS@ born Sleeping
DS3 nearly 2
Booked in Mackay Mater
babyboy.gif  or babygirl.gif dont mind.
just healthy is all i ask

Edited by love*being*a*mum, 15 March 2012 - 06:11 AM.

#30 gracey79

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

Hi everyone!

I've looked at these forums before but never joined them so thanks for having me!

I'm gracey79
Age 32
One daughter who is 2 years and 3 months

Got my BFP last Tuesday on CD 27 in our first month of trying for #2! Was absolutely beside myself as we had a long struggle to conceive DD1 with PCOS bringing frustratingly long cycles.

Am still in shock that it happened so easily this time.

Fingers crossed it sticks!

All going well my due date is 15 November.

I'll be having the baby at the Birth Centre at RPA in Sydney where I had DD1 - hopefully another water birth!

xx

#31 Chief Pancake Make

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hi,  
Can I join please

ME Chief Pancake Maker (34)
DH (32)

Expecting #1
Location Sydney (RHW Randwick hopfully)

Just got my BFP yesterday
Due 25th November

#32 vivianssw

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

Hi all!

Can I join you all?  And congratulations to all on your good news!

Got my BFP last Monday and blood test that confirmed 3 days after.  So excited!  It's my first pregnancy/baby after our first attempt to conceive.

EDD: 14 November 2012
vivianssw (28)
Brisbane QLD
North West Private

#33 catty81

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

hi can you please add me to the list?

I am Sarah 30 just moved to Kinglake, Vic.

Due November 12th with my 3rd. I have DS 10 and DD 4.

Congrats to everyone on their bfps!

#34 *Dreamcatcher*

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:05 PM

Hi everyone!!!

Hope you ladies will have me original.gif

I am 23, due 15th November and have a DD (18 months old).

Hope all is well original.gif

#35 suzy-c

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:40 PM

Now I've added everyone. EVERYONE! EV-RY-WU-U-UN-NNNNN....

Except for one lady who said she wasn't ready to be added yet.

If you have posted in this d.i.g. as someone who is in this d.i.g., you're on the list.

So check for your name, and if you want anything changed, or if I've missed you, let me know.

Phew!  wacko.gif

#36 TECB

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

Hi, my name is in the list, but my previous post in this group hasnt shown up. so this is actually my second pregnancy if you include a M/C last august. im on the sunshine coast too. im 24 and my partner is 26.

#37 LCM86

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

Hi Ladies original.gif

I got my BFP on Friday!! Am very excited! original.gif

Username: LCM86
Name: Leanne
Pregnancies: MC at 7w6d in 2009 and DD May 2011
Due date: From my calculations 16th November.

Hoping to have bub in John Hunter Hospital. Am a little bit nervous about having 2 babies so close together, my daughter is only 9.5 months old!

#38 Nicole42

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

Hi Ladies,

We got our positive on Tuesday last week but have been tossing and turning about it ever since because of my previous 3 MC to my ex.

We told his family over the weekend as his mother is an OBGYN and I wanted to talk to her more about the early stages of this pregnancy before announcing anything. As I have recently moved to Brisbane to be with my partner, I am waiting on telling my family until I can get back to Canberra to tell them in person.

Looks like we are due on about 7 November but still waiting on confirmation scan.

Congratulations to all the couples expecting this month. Its amazing to see the number of new Brisbane babies too.

All the best everyone

#39 adl

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hi all

Am jumping over from the Oct DIG ... dates were very screwy as thought given LMP should be close to 8 wks,  had a dating scan 2 wks ago ... so scary as couldnt find it.. then HCG 1st 2451 then 2nd  BT was 3844... which is about right for 4-5 weeks so now today's scan confirmed 6 wks tmrw and showed a heartbeat although faint as very early...

EDD 13 Nov
Hospital - Mater Private
Sydney - Inner West

So am "older" mum .... Have DS who is 19 mths at end of the month,  about 4 mths if that TTC?  happened apparently around Valentines Day for us all... isnt that sweet?  wub.gif

Hoping for another relatively calm pg.. with the weight loss I got last time..(pity it snuck all back on and cant blame baby!!)
not that fussed on gender as long as healthy....  Dh wants a girl, but 2 boys would be just as fabulous!!!

if (.)(.)  hurting/ tender switch to maternity bras as I am not much more than a C cup but I cant stand the underwire now so loving the more comfy feel of mat bras... Target , Kmart etc have a good priced range..

so sticky baby dust to all  !

#40 MsConception

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

Hi everyone,

I've been checking this forum for a while now, but would love to be added to the list now!

This is my first pregnancy after our first IVF cycle. I'm 6w2days. I had my first scan today. All the blood tests and my first scan have all showed positive results, so I think I'm ready to be added to the list original.gif

Details are:
Ms.Conception
32 y.o
1st Pregnancy after No.1 IVF cycle
Perth (soon to be in Canberra)

If anyone can recommend a good obstetrician in Canberra, it would be greatly appreciated!!

#41 more than just Mum

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:53 AM

Hi guys! Can I join?

A little about me - long time EB member who met an amazing bunch of ladies through a due in group when I had by daughter who is now 7 - we have kept in touch and even have even had national meets.
I am a 30 year old single mum. I have a boyfriend, however we don't live together - we will see what pans out there! He is very happy about it though.
A week ago today I had my gall bladder out, and on the Thursday I discovered I was pregnant - edd is 22nd November.

So far it is hard to tell what is signs of the pregnancy, and what is just recovering from surgery!

I know I have much to catch up on, and have started to read the old thread- I go away today for a week so will try to when I get back.

I am very excited as although the circumstances are not the best!

Brooke

#42 chic mummy

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

Hello,

congratulations to all the november BFP's i am currently 5 weeks pregnant and i am due 21st november, i live in sydney and im 22 and my dh is 23.. we are extremely excited but very nervous all at the same time.  

and i dont even know where i will give birth yet.. that will come in the next few weeks.

#43 whatnamenow

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

Please add me....  

name: Charlottes mum

mum already to DS 12, DD 11, DD 9
going 2nd time around with my soon to be new husband Andrew.  He's 38 i'm 30.

Already been labelled as 'high risk'  meaning i most likely will deliver at the RBWH in the big smoke.  But would be happy to deliver naturally at the local bay hospital like my other 3.

Oh and due sometime in Nov.. original.gif  the experts cant agree lol.  But i am telling everyone Nov 12 as thats the middle estimate..

#44 countrychic29

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

Hi All,

can i join?
EDD very end of November (29th)
First Pregnancy (in fact first cycle TTC so not quite real yet)

Off to get my OB referral tonight already know who i want - Then book in Monday. original.gif

#45 Heather-Elizabeth

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:24 PM

Can I join this group too.

Name: Heather
Children:Zeke (Ezekiel) 9 month
Angel baby: Storm mc Jan 2012
EDD: 20th November

I live in country NSW, hoping to deliver at the local hospital like I did with Zeke.

#46 Clare L

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

Hi Everyone!

Okay, important details are:

Clare L
36 yrs old
This is number 1 for us!
EDD: 29th November
Melbourne

Had a docs appointment on Friday and now I'm completely overwhelmed with options - I'm originally from the UK, and there you just go to your GP and they manage you during your pregnancy. I'm currently investigation shared care, and will probably deliver at the Women's in Melbourne.

Clare
xxx

#47 lulu257

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

Hello there!

May I also join?

lulu82
I'm 29
1st pregnancy
Northwest Sydney (Norwest Private)

I've not been on a forum before so be kind wink.gif

I'm 5 wks 3 days. Was TTC for 4 mths. I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis so feel blessed to be pg at all.
Nervous about everything going well. Just making final decisions on an ob right now...

#48 LadyMorgana

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hey! I would love to join too.

User name/age: LadyMorgana 25 years old
real first name (optional, only if comfy) Morgan
Pregnancies (children including Angel babies, miscarriages) - This is my 1st but I have two step children born in 1999 and 2002 who live with me full time.
Location (general) Mornington Peninsula VIC

#49 jellybub

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:33 AM

hi everyone
I'm new and due november 21.
So excited after a failed IVF cycle, to get pregnant naturally (!)
thank God for miracles  ddance.gif

Will probably deliver at the Women & Children's hospital in Adelaide.
now to figure out how to use this forum...

Edited by jellybub, 27 March 2012 - 10:36 AM.

#50 Nowfor4

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:04 PM

Hi,
I joined the other thread but my details are:
Nowfor4
DS8, DD5, DD2
4th baby
Freemasons Vic
Due 29th Nov

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.