Posted 07 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 woodelf

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

Can't believe Harvey won the election.  Ooh, he makes my skin crawl.

Not really looking forward to watching Ruby have another meltdown - been there done that.

April really has turned into a crazy nutcase too.

#3 bec4

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

Also tired of Ruby its all about me all the time Buckton (sp).  I wish they had left her in the city with Morag.

Wish Harvey would go away too.  So creepy and so not good looking.  I wish they would hurry up with the wedding though, how long have they been dragging those ads on.

Bec

#4 woodelf

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:24 PM

Really was hoping that it was Harvey's body they found!!  Oh well.

Wheres the spoilers Wilding?  Can't stand not knowing whats going to happen  biggrin.gif

#5 DylMah

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

I've just had a squiz at www.backtothebay.net and these are next week's spoilers:

Episode 5456 Mon February 20, 2012
Struggling to cope with Charlie's death, Ruby continues to push everyone away. Romeo is reluctant to continue his career path in sales. John pressures Dennis to return his investment.

Episode 5457 Tue February 21, 2012
Roo takes a tough love approach with Ruby. April and Dex start to rebuild their friendship. Brax signs up for a dangerous cage fight.

Episode 5458 Wed February 22, 2012
Leah struggles to keep her distance from Brax. April is upset with Heath for lying to her. Bianca tries to reason with April over Heath. The ladies rally around Irene to try and find her a new hobby.

Episode 5459 Thu February 23, 2012
The investigation into Stu's murder leads the police to Dex and Xavier. Irene attempts to get on with her life and has a go at Karaoke.

Episode 5460 Fri February 24, 2012
Casey is furious after Tyler lands a job at the Caravan Park. Gina learns the truth about John's lost investment and Roo vows to never work with Harvey again. As the investigation into Stu's murder continues, Dex and Xavier are suspects.

#6 Miss 50s

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

I reckon Harvey will get caught out in some way and have to step down.

I am not liking several storylines atm:

Ruby Me me me
April and Heath
Leah and Brax

They're all annoying me. I really hoped Bianca and Heath would end up together but can't see that happening now.

#7 PaulineN

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

I'm another one who is tired of some of the story lines at the moment.

Can't believe they are doing the 'Bianca's pregnant - who's the daddy' drama. Of course we could all see that coming.

Ruby is annoying me as well and the way she is towards Casey.

Did someone say something about Casey's juvie friend? He seems suss but can't remember if I actually read something about him.

#8 ~JASB~

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:00 AM

Definitely something sus about Casey's juvi friend, and he's annoying as hell  wacko.gif

#9 wilding

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:12 PM

Just not long landed back on shore, waiting for the boy to finish in the bathroom before heading off.
Week 6 Spoilers, 27th February – 2nd March
backtothebay.com

Courtesy of Southern Cross Television - Central Satellite

Monday, 27-Feb-2012
John tries to retrieve some of the money he lost back from Dennis, Harvey makes Roo reapply for the position she quit, and Tyler causes more trouble for Casey.

Tuesday, 28-Feb-2012
Brax warns Tyler not to bring down Casey with his reckles behaviour. April is forced to think about the sacrifices she makes for Heath and Gina and John's future is unclear.

Wednesday, 29-Feb-2012
April and Heath make an official decision about their relationship, Liam helps Irene with her music, and Ruby catches Brax in the arms of another woman.

Thursday, 01-Mar-2012
The Walker house is searched by Police, Romeos past comes back to haunt him and Ruby tries to forgive Brax after seeing him with another woman.

Friday, 02-Mar-2012
Roo prepares her pitch, only to find out Harvey lied and Romeo decides to join the Surf Comp circuit. Meanwhile, Sasha is finding it hard to deal with the drama her family is being put through.

Edited by wilding, 26 February 2012 - 10:45 PM.

#10 wilding

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

Jay Laga'aia has been dropped from H&A.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...o-1226272054926
---

Someone was at Palm Beach the other day and saw some scenes being filmed including - Havey doing what looks like community service picking up rubbish in his bright vest and of Xav in his police uniform (plain lighter blue epaulette / student police uniform).
-----------------

Playing Harvey's daughter is Samara's sister Morgan (BttB)

Edited by wilding, 20 February 2012 - 02:29 PM.

#11 wilding

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (~JAS~ @ 17/02/2012, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Definitely something sus about Casey's juvi friend, and he's annoying as hell  wacko.gif

There's something big between Casey and Tyler, it's a pretty big secret. Heath and Brax have never done it in their life. While in juvie, Casey did something to protect Tyler and it was bad. Tv week had a little blurby bit in it about it.

---------

Week 7
Backtothebay.com

Week 7

Monday, March 5 - Ep 5466
Xavier resolves to stick the academy out.
A shocking truth is revealed

Tuesday, March 6 - Ep 5467
Harvey tries to trick Roo into a date.
Romeo wants to keep surfing despite Indi's objections.

Wednesday, March 7 - Ep 5468
Heath discovers Tyler's bag of money.
Indi says she'll support Romeo's dreams.
April invites Heath to dinner, pretending it'll just be them.

Thursday, March 8 - Ep 5469
Brax pays John back for his stolen car.
April's plan to lure Heath into a family dinner backfires.

Friday, March 9 - Ep 5470
Xavier proves his worth in a real-life incident.
Gina discovers John's come into money without telling her.
Elijah and Leah make amends.
Roo tells Harvey she isn't jealous of him.

Edited by wilding, 26 February 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#12 smelliecat

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:01 AM

I wonder how they will write Ada's pregnancy into the storyline?

#13 pinkpoodle

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (smelliecat @ 22/02/2012, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder how they will write Ada's pregnancy into the storyline?

I was wondering that too. I think they'll just pretend she isn't and we'll see her with lose clothes, big handbags and standing behind the counter of the diner! I hope they don't write it into the story line (& ESPECIALLY not with my man brax ) after her recent loss breaking up her and miles up and breaking his heart after he had already lost his wife & child, then another child with kirsty. I know it'd be a wonderful ending for her but if they were going to Give her another child, they should have done the story then, not just throw it in to her storyline now just because she's having a baby IRL.

I missed it last night but from the shorts saw the storyline I heard they were going to do ages ago with Bianca and the "who's the daddy" argh. Wouldn't she last have slept with Heath ages ago?? Hope it doesn't drag out to long. I'm not a big fan of Bianca. They've turned her into a very whiney, needy, selfish type character.

#14 Miss 50s

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

Honestly I can not stand the way Leah is 'looking out' for Brax! I loved it when Heath told her to back off last night.

April is royally giving me the poops! I like Henri and I hope her and Heath get back together. Or Heath & Bianca set up house with their love child Tounge1.gif

#15 ~JASB~

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

Didn't Leah have her tubes tied or something though?  She wanted to make sure she never miscarried again by never falling pregnant again didn't she?  So they wouldn't be able to write her real life pregnancy into the storyline?   Or am I remembering incorrectly?

Wilding, can you please tell me what the tv week blurb was?  Or was it basically what you already said?  Tyler gives me the creeps.

#16 wilding

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (~JAS~ @ 25/02/2012, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wilding, can you please tell me what the tv week blurb was?  Or was it basically what you already said?  Tyler gives me the creeps.

I had to summerise it due to it coming from TV Week, but it was basically what was written.
--------

Week 8

Monday, 12-Mar-2012
Tension builds as both April and Henri want a romantic getaway with Heath.
Roo becomes competitive fundraising for Alf as she tries to outshine Harvey.
And Irene decides to get a singing coach.

Tuesday, 13-Mar-2012
April and Henri find out about Heaths deceitful two-timing behaviour.
Theres speculation about a romance between Irene and Eddie.
And Tyler returns and steals a knife.

Wednesday, 14-Mar-2012
Tyler tracks down Casey and chases him while brandishing a knife.
Indi becomes jealous and angry when Romeo admits that Ruby joined him surfing.
And Brax apologises to Leah for his recent behaviour.

Thursday, 15-Mar-2012
Indi decides to trust Romeo and let him surf with Ruby and Gina sees John accept money from Brax.

Friday, 16-Mar-2012
John reveals his connection with Brax to Gina and moves out.
Roo flirts with a tradie to get under Harveys skin.
And questions are unanswered about whether the Walker family will move for Sids new job?
backtothebay.com

Edited by wilding, 26 February 2012 - 10:47 PM.

#17 woodelf

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

Missed all last weeks episodes and it seems that the same storylines are still going on.  I can actually say that at the moment the show is boring me!! I can't even be bothered watching them online to catch up.

Jay Laga'aia has been dropped from H&A

I think he was hired for 'sex' appeal (I know I watched Play School just to drool at him), but they gave him such a boring spineless character that he has lost his charisma.

Bianca is so high maintenance - I can't stand her anymore either.

#18 wilding

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:31 AM

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertain...0-1226284463703

Pregnant actress and Please Marry My Boy host Ada Nicodemou seeks a father for baby on TV series Home and Away

Amy Harris
The Daily Telegraph
February 28, 20129:54PM

Writers on the long-running soap Home and Away are hurriedly writing Nicodemou's pregnancy into the show's storyline.

#19 FizzlingFireboxes

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

I hope brax and leah do not get together, maybe in the future but not now.

I read somewhere that heartleft have a mention in an upcoming episode? Could mean that someone loses a baby, which would be very sad.

I do not like heath and april together at all, she has become such a clingy/needy character.

#20 wilding

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:16 PM

Week 9 Spoilers, 19th- 23rd March

Mon 19th March
Sasha remains tight lipped about her bully and John moves out without telling Gina.

Tues 20th March
Sasha reveals who has been bullying her and Sid is offered his old job back.

Wed 21st March
Henri decides she can no longer tutor Casey and Irene invites Eddie to her birthday dinner.

Thurs 22nd March
Ruby pulls out of the Surf Competition at the last minute, Roo lies about a date she has to Harvey and Brax is knocked out at Angelos.

Fri 23rd March
Brax fights despite his head injury, Xavier and Ruby have a fun night in and Romeo ruins his romantic evening with Indi. Meanwhile, Harvey forces Roo to admit her feelings for him.

Courtesy of Southern Cross Media
backtothebay.com

#21 woodelf

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

Bit of a twist at the end of tonights show.  Who would've guessed it was Sasha...?

Just read the story about Ada N and having IVF to have a baby.  It would've been actually really hard for her acting all these preganancy storylines out when she was having trouble conceiving herself in real life.  Hope it all goes well for her.

#22 PaulineN

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

I assume Sasha will get let off on self def.

#23 Miss 50s

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:48 AM

I must not have been paying attention on Friday because I totally missed that confession!

I'm hanging out for the Bianca/Heath baby storyline.

#24 sparkle-tiffany

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Does anyone know if the actress who plays Sasha is related to Rose Byrne? She is all I see when I look at her.

#25 NightRain

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

I wonder if Ada's pregnancy will be written into the storyline. Who will be the father? Brax??

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Teaching our son to say no to violence against women

Today, on White Ribbon Day - and every other day - we're teaching our son to say no to violence against women.

Mothers told to breastfeed in 'spacious' toilet

If there is one thing the owners of Tillings Cafe can be certain of, it is that the eatery won't win the award for Britain's best baby-friendly coffee shop any time soon.

Mother gives name to son dumped down drain

A woman who admitted to dumping her newborn baby down a Sydney drain has reportedly been allowed to give him a name.

Taking small steps to reduce stress

Are you feeling used up by life's stress, family problems and a demanding job you can't turn off? Many people are way beyond work-life exhaustion. They are functioning as robots.

Bad news: we're running out of chocolate

The world's biggest chocolate-maker says we're running out of chocolate.

Born at 23 weeks, 'Chopstick Baby' survives first week

A baby who was born at 23 weeks has survived her first week of life outside the womb.

Manic stations: the nesting instinct in pregnancy

It might sound like temporary insanity, but almost obsessive nesting as you near your due date isn’t uncommon – even if you’re not usually a particularly clean person.

How a baby can survive alone for days on end

The baby found abandoned in a Sydney drain may have been alone for up to six days without being fed, leaving many asking how he could have survived.

When it begins to look a lot like Christmas

A child's excitement at Christmas time is a beautiful thing, but one dad ponders whether his toddler daughter is getting into the festive mood a bit too soon.

Hospital lets dads the experience some of the pain of childbirth

A new experience is radically altering men's views of childbirth.

Italian doctors questioned over formula bribes

Italian police have placed 12 doctors under house arrest on suspicion of promoting baby milk formula over breastfeeding.

Heartwarming prank gives single mum the house she was hired to clean

Cara Simmons arrived at work to clean a large and beautiful house in time for a party planned for that evening. It was soon hers.

Those special moments of sibling bonding

Every now and then your child does or says something that is truly memorable.

Why we should stop telling new parents to 'enjoy every moment'

A few weeks ago, some dear friends of mine had their first baby. As the proud dad texted me a picture I had to fight the natural instinct to say “Enjoy every moment!”

Baby monitor footage posted online

Footage of Australian babies and children sleeping in their bedrooms are among the images on a Russian site showing live feeds from thousands of homes and businesses around the world.

Did this new dad really hit on his wife's midwife?

Was there really a man who was actually there by his wife’s side as she laboured and gave birth to his child, all while he was making what he perceived to be meaningful eye contact with a midwife?

Keep calm and ignore the Tantrum Trolls

Tantrum Trolls are a small but growing species of predatory bottom-feeders who delight in picking on parents at their most vulnerable.

It's okay to never 'get over' the death of a loved one

The death of children, siblings, and parents has long term impacts on the rest of our lives.

What Mark Latham needs to know about depression and motherhood

Love has nothing to do with mental illness. But love may drive a mother to do something about it.

'We're just trying to keep our child alive': life with FPIES

We have a beautiful seven-month-old son, and his allergy rules our life.

Transgender dad breastfeeds his babies

A transgender man who breastfed his first baby - despite having his breasts removed as part of his transformation from female to male - has now had a second child.

Couple face $1 million medical bill and bankruptcy after babymoon birth

A Canadian couple were slammed with a million dollar medical bill after their daughter was prematurely during their babymoon.

Cigarettes, junk food dominate supermarket sales growth

One in every five dollars spent at supermarkets goes on cigarettes or junk food, according to industry data.

Teacher under fire for breastfeeding in class

There is no doubt mums have a right to continue breastfeeding after they have returned to work, but one teacher in the US has taken it to the extreme.

Win a family pass to Disney Live!

We have 4 family passes to give away to see Disney Live! presents Three Classic Fairy Tales, touring Australia this December/January.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Join PADDINGTON on the red carpet!

To celebrate the release of PADDINGTON, we are giving five lucky winners the chance to win a family pass to the exclusive Australian Premiere in Sydney on December 7!

The tragedy of losing a favourite teddy bear

We were green and uninitiated, perhaps a little naïve when it came to the favourite toy responsibility.

Video: Baby sniffs beardless dad to make sure it's him

She looks him up and down and then touches his chin, but baby Lindsey still isn't sure this clean-shaven man is her dad.

It's possible to workout while pregnant

Medical experts say intense fitness routines can be done safely during pregnancy - if the mums-to-be follow some guidelines.

What parents really want for their kids

Are our hopes, dreams and expectations for our children what they really need?

'I had a feeling something was seriously wrong'

Before even giving birth, Katie Myers' maternal instincts warned her something was wrong with her baby.

When your pregnancy causes a relationship rift

Some dads-to-be don't miss a beat when their partner is pregnant; others struggle with a range of issues and can become withdrawn, right when their support is needed most.

Couple uses group photo trick to announce pregnancy to loved ones

Katharine and Kris Camilli devised a clever trick to immortalise their family and friends' reactions to their exciting pregnancy news.

Why Tracey Spicer has given up make-up

"After 30 years on television, I had become what I despised: a painted doll who spent an hour a day and close to $200 a week putting on a mask."

Knowing you are one of the lucky ones

I am secure, confident and strong, but the responsibility of protecting my children can almost bring me undone.

Why I am so emotional now I have kids?

There are so many ways in which parenthood changes us as women, but one of the most noticeable, for me, has been the changing state of my emotions.

Baby survives despite sharing womb with 'foreign body'

Baby Maia was conceived against the odds, only to find she was sharing a womb with an ominous "foreign body".

Video: Baby shows dog how to jump - or vice versa

They say dog is man's best friend, but this playful pooch seems to have chosen a jumping baby as her number one buddy.

10 ways to soothe a crying baby

New paernts can get frustrated when their newborn gets fussy and can't settle down. When you're feeling overwhelmed, try some of these simple tips to help soothe your baby.

20 baby names that are becoming more popular every year

The data-lovers at nameberry.com have been at it again – this time, they’ve discovered the names that are continually rising up the ranks, ready to take out some top spots in the next few years.

10 great meals to make for new parents

Ideally, you want to give food that isn’t expensive to make, isn't too difficult to create, and freezes well; stews, bakes, soups and pasta sauces are perfect.

Weird pregnancy products

Some pregnancy products come to market and are just awesome. Others just leave you scratching your head.

Carers admit to force-feeding children

Two children who were given to the wrong families at birth will soon learn if they will be returned to their biological parents.

How many weeks til Christmas?

On your To-Do list

Get the "Santa" shopping done without the kids in tow.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.