RSGG Grads and Friends - Pregnancy/Parenting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#26 *~lotusflower~*

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

Hi Ladies,
Just quickly jumping on to say Hi!

How time is flying.

Miss M is now almost 6 months old  sad.gif  I wish time would stand still sometimes.
We are just starting to gets some signs of teeth with a few unsettles days/nights etc.
She is lots of fun though and very good, making things easy for me.

Sounds like all your beautiful bubbas are doing well and growing so fast!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter break!

xxx

#27 146 Lucina

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:28 AM

Hi Girls,

Lotusflower, - The dreaded teeth  sad.gif , - Ah, but they are so cute when they smile with a couple of little teeth. Glad that Miss M is being so divine! LOL - hmmm, - bad joke  blink.gif

Mickey, - Ah, you poor things, don't you hate it when you say to your bub, "it's O.K, you can go back to sleep now", and he's basically yelling back to you, "No it's not, I'm soaked!" or whatever. Argh - when you finally realise ...
It doesn't sound like a night feed isn't the norm for James anymore. I can't seem to drop his night feed yet, he gets genuinely hungry most nights. But that's o.k. I guess, now that he feeds, changed, and back to sleep within 30-40mins.

FirstOne, - No thoughts on getting her to be quiet while she's eating. It sounds cute though! Pear is Lachlans very favourite too.

Liltuss, - Hope your back is feeling better. How are the kicks going, - Getting Stronger? Did your OB say that your placenta might move around, or is it more likely to stay put?

Ards, - Hope you both are really well. I'll check your blog when I'm done here, to see if there are any updates.

Big Hello  waves.gif to CanberraKat, Bree, and Kitty. Hope you had a nice Easter.

AFM, - Had our first 1st birthday party at mothers group this week. The bubs had a great time, especially getting their hands, and everything else, into the birthday cake, LOL. A few months gap now till the next birthday, then they'll be lots.

Cheers, Luci...

Edited by 146 Lucina, 13 April 2012 - 11:48 AM.

#28 mickey78

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:43 PM

Hi everyone - I'm back again.

Liltuss, I can't believe you're 22 weeks already.  You'll be third trimester before you know it.  Hope everything is going well.

Luci, I hear you on the first birthday thing.  Our first mums group one is early mid-May and then the rush is on for a couple of months.  I think James will be third last in the group.  Hope Lachlan is going well.

Lotus, they grow up so quickly, don't they?  Hope the teething goes smoothly for you.  James' first two were the worst.  Others since then have been easier.

First One, they certainly are big time wasters.  I could spend all day just playing with James.  Glad to hear Taylor has taken to solids well.  No suggestions for the keeping her quiet while eating.  I agree, she's probably just enjoying it so much.

Big hello to Ards, Bree, Kitty, Kat and anyone else I've forgotten.

Well, 9 months now.  My little boy is growing up cry1.gif .  He was 9.6kg and 73cms at his 9 month check last week. A huge jump in his weight especially (from about 10th percentile at 6 months to over 50th at 9 months).  He has 6 teeth now (2 on the bottom, 4 on top) and can pull himself to standing on the furniture (or the baby gate, or me, anything really).  Problem is he still working on getting back down without hurting or scaring himself so I'm having to watch him pretty closely and can't leave him alone for too long.  It's almost like having a newborn again!  Feeding is going great, sleeping pretty good - usually wakes between 4 and 5am, has a bottle then back to bed for an hour or two.  He is very cheeky and certainly has a stubborn streak (DH and I argue over who he gets it from - which probably says enough, lol).  

Anyway, will get going for now.  Will check back in again soon.

Mickey

Edited by mickey78, 13 April 2012 - 01:43 PM.

#29 Moo point

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Hello former RSGGers!  I popped in here when I first got my BFP but thought it was for RSGGs with babies already original.gif

Thought I'd just say hi and it's great to see some familiar names. Will take me a while to read back through the posts but hope everyone is doing well.

I am now almost 31 weeks' pg, I haven't really spent a lot of time on any of the forums in here but now that the birth is getting closer I'd really love the support and distraction that I'm sure you girls can give! Going through AC is something many people don't understand so knowing you've all been in the same boat is calming and encouraging original.gif

All is going well for me, which is obviously a relief after IVF - after 6 weeks of morning sickness I've had a pretty uneventful pregnancy and hoping the birth will be the same! Liltuss - congrats on your little boy, we are having a little boy too! Or so the "mooning" shot he lovingly gave us at the morph scan showed original.gif

I will write more when I've had a chance to get a handle on where everyone is at, and hope you all have a lovely weekend.
xx

#30 mickey78

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

Hi Ange!  I remember you. original.gif  Glad to hear things are going well - boring is definitely good when it comes to pregnancy.  And congrats on having a little boy.  I think the boys are well and truly taking over in this group, lol.

#31 146 Lucina

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hi Ange, - Glad you could join us. I remember you too. Welcome, and congrats on your little boy. Enjoy your last trimester, It's all about you... biggrin.gif

Luci...

#32 mickey78

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:54 AM

Hi girls,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.  No news really - busy planning James' first birthday party (eBay is my friend original.gif - though DH is a bit worried about all the Paypal receipts that keep turning up in his email  laughing2.gif ).  

Hoping James will get out of his latest phase/habit soon - one of the downsides to learning how to stand is that now it is the most fun thing to do when you are supposed to be having a sleep.  And because he hasn't yet learnt how to get down properly all the time he usually sooks until I rescue him.  So we've been playing enter room, lie him down, say 'sleepy time James', leave room, repeat for about a week now.  Oh, and while he's standing in the cot it is apparently also fun to gnaw on the top rail.  So pleased we didn't buy a really expensive cot because if we did I'd be having kittens over the teeth marks in it , lol.

Hope everyone is going well.

Mickey

#33 146 Lucina

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hi All,

Mickey, - How is the party planning going? I have no Idea what I'm going to do for the kids for Lachlan's 1st. A 'simple' BBQ is a given for the adults though.

I'd love to get a jumping castle for them but I'm not sure if they would still be too young. I looked to hire one, and it was $120 for 2 hours and 160 for 4  ohmy.gif  I saw this website and thought it would be good to buy one. But again, - Not sure if they'd be too young, however they like the inflatable at the local play gym.
http://www.jumpcity.com.au/domestic-inflat...r/prod_153.html
What do you think girls?

Ange, - Hope all is well with your pregnancy. What's your details and I'll put you on our little list.

Liltuss, - Hope your back/legs are feeling better?

Lotus, FirstOne, Ards, - How are you and your bubs going?

Hi to Kitty and Bree, - Hope all is well with you aswell.

Cheers, Luci.

#34 mickey78

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hi Luci,

Sorry - just realised I didn't reply to your text.  Think I will make the fudge a couple of days before the parrty and it should be all good.  My last batch was eaten in a few days so I wasn't sure how long it would last.  

Party planning is going well.  I've impressed myself with how organised I'm being.  Invites have just gone out.  We are having afternoon tea with lots of yummy sweet stuff.  We considered a BBQ but I figured afternoon tea was a little easier in some respects.  I can make most stuff a few days beforehand and then just do the last minute stuff on the day (and being in the afternoon means I should have a bit of time on the day to get organised).  It is a giraffe theme so I already have giraffe cupcake toppers, an inflatable giraffe centrepiece and instructions for making a fondant giraffe topper for the cake.  I have a giraffe stamp on the way so I can giraffe-up some napkins and plates.  Trying to do as much as I can myself to keep costs down.  

I love the idea of a jumping castle but might do that in a year or two.  I think this year the adults would get more out of it than the kids would, lol.

Anyway, better head off to bed - James woke me at 3.30am this morning.  Grrrr!!  I'm hoping he gets out of that real fast huh.gif .

Hi to everyone else.  waves.gif

Mickey

#35 First One

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Hi ladies!

Welcome Ange!  Congrats too!  And another little boy!  Gee it's been a boy year hasn't it?!  You must be getting close now - hope you are taking things easy!

Mickey, can't believe you're planning a 1st already - time just seems to disappear and they grow so so quickly it's almost sad!  Sounds like you're well organised though - giraffe theme is great!  I take it James is enamoured by giraffes?!

Luci, hope you and Lachlan are doing well?

Liltuss, how are you going?  You must be getting close too!  It's so exciting to have some more new mums in the group - you can remind us what newborns are like - LOL, I seem to have almost forgotten!  It just seems like so long ago but then again it seems like yesterday!

Kitty, Bree, Lotus, Ards, Kat and everyone else *waves*

AFM:  Well, Taylor continues to delight.  We've got two bottom teeth now - both decided to come through together.  She graciously decided the best way to get through teething was to sleep through it all so that was lovely for us!  She was up to sleeping 10.5 hours through the night - she normally does about 8hrs to 2am then another 3 or 4 hours after that so it was novel getting right through to 4 or 5am!  Boobs were killing me though as usual LOL - can't catch a break!

I wanted to ask everyone though, what do you guys do for breakfasts?  She's onto solids really well but I still tend to give her rice cereal in the mornings with fruit.  I'd like to get her off the rice cereal as expressing is a pain but I just can't bring myself to give her formula!  Dinners are easy with veges and fruit desserts but breakfasts.....  Thoughts?

Anyway, got to run!

#36 146 Lucina

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

Hi girls, I wrote a post thismorning but lost it. Ho Hum.

Mickey, - Afternoon tea sounds really nice for your party. Sounds like you have everything sorted. I'm sure you all are going to have lots of fun. Can't wait to see some photos, especially of your fondant giraffe topper on the cake. I can't really picture it.

First One, - I can relate to your boob problem once the sleep gets long. I had to get up and express otherwise I couldn't go back to sleep. But they've adjusted now.
Re your question. Lachlan is getting oatmeal for breakfast most mornings. I just blitz uncle toby's traditional oats, and cook for ten mins in 4 x water to oats, and with a shake of cinnamon. Then I mix it with some fruit, e.g. maybe mashed banana and pureed prune. And sometimes some yogurt. (It freezes well so I make enough for 5 or 6 meals. You just have to add a bit more water when defrosting.) Second course is a serve of pear. Going to try weetbix, and wholemeal toast solders soon.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well.

Cheers Luci...

P.S. Hi Liltuss, how are you going?  wink.gif

Edited by 146 Lucina, 29 April 2012 - 07:44 PM.

#37 mickey78

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Quick one to answer First One's question - James has Greek yoghurt mixed with mashed banana (or other fruit, but usually banana - lol) for breakfast.  He also has wholemeal toast soldiers with either cream cheese, avocado or Vegemite.  He was having Weetbix for a while but to be honest I think he found it a bit boring. Plus the soldiers are better for hand-eye coordination too (I try to avoid totally spoon fed meals these days because he loves feeding himself).

Eta, assuming there are no issues that you know of (eg. allergies) it should be fine to give her cow's milk with cereal. It is okay with food from 6 months, just not as a drink in its own. James always had cow's milk with his Weetbix and was fine.

Edited by mickey78, 29 April 2012 - 09:00 PM.

#38 First One

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

Thanks guys original.gif  

Mickey, I didn't realise cows milk was OK this early.  Might look into that.  Haven't started her on yoghurt yet but might think about that too.

Luci, oats in water sounds good too - we often have porridge ourselves these days in this cold weather.  She's very much into bananas atm so could add nanas too....

We're not quite onto toast/solids that require chewing just yet although she eyes off my beans on toast whenever I have them LOL.

Thanks!!

Edited by First One, 30 April 2012 - 08:50 AM.

#39 mickey78

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

Not sure if anyone's around but just wanted to wish you all a

Happy Mother's (and Mother's to be) Day.

Hope you all have a great day with your little ones.

Mickey

Edited by mickey78, 13 May 2012 - 01:58 PM.

#40 First One

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:48 PM

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a wonderful first mothers day!!!  

Cheers,
First One and Taylor!

#41 146 Lucina

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hi girls,

Our mothers day was fine, thanks girls. I'm still eating the chocolates. Although my little man has been sick for a few days with a fever and sore throat  sad.gif so wasn't able to get him to eat much, but we spent all day giving him lots of get well cuddles. He's allot better now, but still has a pretty raw throat.

We've been pretty busy, as you all are. As of next weekend the visitors will be arriving. Not really sure how to co-ordinate activities with nap times. We haven't even been away since we had bub, so we haven't had to try. Any advise anyone?

Anyway got to get the little mans dinner ready (after his dose of panadol) We'll see how we go tonight.

Hope you all had a great mothers day.

Cheers, Luci...

#42 *~lotusflower~*

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

Hi Ladies,

I probably wont be in here for awhile.
Just having a break from EB.

I lost my beautiful mother 3 weeks ago and having a few troubles dealing with it all.

Please know that I am thinking of you all.

Will jump back on when ready.

Luv to you all and your beautiful bubbas.

xx

#43 146 Lucina

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

Lotusflower, - I'm so sorry hun. I can't imagine loosing mum. I'll be thinking of you too.

#44 mickey78

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

Lotusflower, so so sorry to hear about your mum.  My thoughts are with you and your family. sad.gif

#45 146 Lucina

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

How sad is this, - I'm dog tired but am resisting going to bed because I don't want my me time to end. I feel like I'm doing the proverbial "cutting off of the nose" thing. Does anyone else get like that sometimes?

Oh, Lachlan was 10 months old yesterday. He's getting close to the end of that train. Before you know it we'll be needing a new ticker. I must post a 10 month old photo in the next few days.

Hope to hear some more updates soon, we are way too quiet in here.  biggrin.gif

Luci...

#46 minidiamond

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hi everyone

I hope you're all doing okay.
Lotusflower, massive hugs to you I'm so sorry about your Mum.

Luci, how & you & Lachlan ??? Keep a regular eye on my 'old' IVF/TTC/40+ buddies so hope all is well.

Mickey,
I read a couple of weeks back you may have had some good news, popping back to see if there's any updates ...  cool.gif

First one, how's Taylor ? Growing up quickly as I'm sure they all are !

Hi to everyone else !

I know it's a bit quiet in here but hoping you might be popping in to check now and then....

I am 30 weeks today - all going ok although we have gestational diabetes.  However it seems to be controlled at the moment just by diet so hopefully won't need insulin.  OB thinks we may be heading down the CS path as a result of age/GD & possibly biggish bub, but will know more after 32 week scan.

In the meantime, it's full steam ahead with getting organised - so a question for everyone - WHICH BLOODY PRAM SHOULD I GET ??? I am so confused .... I want a 4 wheeler, not too heavy, reversible and a few other things on the list but just can't decided !! Any input appreciated.
Thanks girls ...

#47 146 Lucina

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

liltus, haven't got time right now, but I'll get back to you tonight.

#48 146 Lucina

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:10 PM

bugger bugger bugger. I just lost my post  rant.gif

Too tired to write it all again at the moment, but I'll quickly say.

Liltuss, - I have two. A walking pram, and my Combi Urban Walker Prestige, which I absolutely love. 6.3kgs, easy peasy to fold and lift (especially after my CS). Reversible and has 4 + wheels.

Here is the web site so you can check it out. Make sure you watch the demo video.

http://www.combi.com.au/combi-urban-walker...e-stroller.html

Hi everyone  waves.gif , Personals later...

Cheers, Luci...

Edited by 146 Lucina, 05 June 2012 - 11:18 PM.

#49 First One

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:17 AM

Hi Ladies original.gif

Hi Liltuss!  Can't believe you're 30weeks already!  I'm so excited for you!  Aside from the pram, are you feeling ready (or as ready as you can ever be!)?  Pram wise, mine fits all but one requirement - weight.  I have a Strider Plus 4 wheeler.  It's a fabulous pram - I love it but it is heavy.  The weight was no issue for us as we find it is more stable off road in the paddocks than a lighter pram.  I wanted a pram that was stable, had puncture proof tyres, 4 wheels, a big basket, big sun canopy, reversible seat, bassinet attachment and adjustable height handles - this fulfilled everything for us.  It's a tough choice prams - you never know what you're going to like until you start using it alot.  Go to a store and push everything around for a while!

Hi to all our other ladies.  Definately been quiet in here - I check in regularly but don't often get time to post.

AFM:  Every thing is going really well with us.  Taylor is doing great - busy standing these days.  She's pulling herself up on everything so I'm madly removing all objects below 70cm in height in the house LOL.  She's eating us out of house and home - she's quite the little vege/fruit monster!  She's still super smiley and happy although I should be touching wood as she's a little grumpy today!  We also have a hilarious little pelvic thrust thing happening - she lies on her back with her knees up and bounces her bottom on the ground - soooo funny (except when trying to change her nappy!).  She's now 8 months, 7kg and 67cm original.gif  

Oh, best go, she's just having a grizzly attack LOL!

PS.  When is everyone going back to work?  I start ASAP but managed to convince work to let me work from home - YAY!

#50 146 Lucina

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:36 AM

First One, - glad to hear Taylor is doing so well. No wonder mums start growing eyes at the back of their heads. I always wondered why mum was all seeing and hearing - "I trained her early".

I get 2 years off, which I'm taking. So I go back July next year. But I'd go back earlier if I could work from home. I can imagine how happy you are. That is fantastic.

Hi all! Short posts for me ATM. Be back later.

Luci...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

How I learnt to relax about routines

After many routine-led, tough years, we've realised that being parenting isn't about being perfect. It isn't about following a schedule to a T.

Should you have a third child or not?

I thought our family had been complete with our two boys. I had no idea how much I needed my daughter until she was here.

Helping a toddler embrace an adopted sibling

A single parent by choice, I am preparing to adopt a second baby from Morocco. And I face a special challenge.

When pregnancy messes with your self-esteem

Pregnancy doesn't make all women feel beautiful. It certainly doesn't raise every woman's self-esteem.

Join us in The BIG nappy change

Introducing the new Coles Little Explorer Nappies! You can confidently rely on Coles Little Explorer nappies at each stage of your child's growth, so take the Big Nappy Change and try new Coles Little Explorer nappies for yourself!

Robbie Williams live tweets wife's labour

And the award for most patient woman in labour goes to ... Robbie Williams' wife, Ayda Field.

Vaccine ignorance is deadly and contagious

In the absence of credible, strong political leadership, paranoia about disease can go viral.

Parenting differently based on birth order

All children have unique personalities, but keeping birth order in mind could help when parenting.

How to get rid of the mum guilt

Motherhood and guilt seem to go hand in hand, but there are ways to focus

Paid parental leave scheme grinds to a halt

The future of Prime Minister Tony Abbott's paid parental leave scheme appears to be up in the air, despite the fact it is due to begin in less than nine months.

The devastation of foetal alcohol spectrum disorders

No one's sure how many Australians are affected by foetal alcohol spectrum disorders, but the consequences for those who are can be devastating.

The pros and cons of finding out the sex of your unborn baby

It’s often one of the biggest choices parents make during the course of their pregnancy; to find out, or not to find out, the sex of their baby before it’s born.

Toddler's awesome dress up month

Two-year-old Willow and her photographer mum, Gina Lee, made October "Dress Up Willow Month". She posted photos of Willow's costumes on her Instagram account, and her creative takes on popular culture are simply adorable.

Childhood around the world

It can be easy to assume our ideas around childhood are universal, but they are particular to where we live, as these practices show.

Best picks for baby and toddler shoes

Here's a great selection of footwear from pre-walker to walker ensuring comfort and style for growing feet.

I lost my wife and daughters to Ebola - then it came for my son

Sunday, September 21, is a day I will never forget.

The 'yucky' illness that took over my life

I have a chronic illness nobody likes to discuss. It involves toilet talk, and probably caused my miscarriage. But it needs to be talked about.

Prenatal testing: the facts

Prenatal testing is done to check if a baby has certain medical conditions before birth. Here is some important information about what the tests are for and the risks involved.

5 things to do with your baby?s old clothes

Did you think your only option for your baby?s old clothes was to pack them away or give them to the Salvos? Think again.

Why it's possible to not realise you're pregnant until the baby arrives

After hearing about 'surprise babies' born to mums who didn't know they were pregnant, it's common to ask "how did she not realise?" But experts say it's entirely possible for it to happen.

'My miracle is finally here'

How has the world continued on its pace when mine has been altered so drastically?

Dairy can help older women fall pregnant: study

Ice cream may be the ultimate comfort food, but a study suggests it could also help older women to have children.

Megan Gale goes topless for 'sexiest people' cover

Six months after a heavily pregnant Megan Gale posed nude for Marie Claire, the glowing new mum has gone topless for the cover of another magazine.

A new perspective on life from living with two diseases

A mother shares her personal story about the difficulty of living with two conditions, one of which stops her from being able to see her daughter's face.

Warning about Children's Panadol dosage

The Therapeutic Goods Administration has issued a safety advisory warning parents about confusion when using the dosing syringe supplied with Children's Panadol.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Take 'The Coles Big Nappy Change' Challenge

You could become part of our Test Drive team and win one of 200 packs of Coles Little Explorer Nappies as part of our 5-day challenge.

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

16 parenting truths you won't find in the baby books

I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.

Best and worst potty party cakes

It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.

7 tips for a financially festive Christmas

Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Great birthday party buys from Etsy

Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.

Join us in The BIG nappy change

Introducing the new Coles Little Explorer Nappies! You can confidently rely on Coles Little Explorer nappies at each stage of your child's growth, so take the Big Nappy Change and try new Coles Little Explorer nappies for yourself!

Creative storage ideas for the kids' rooms

Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.

Weird trend

Couple has five babies in 14 months

Julie and David Grygla weren't sure they'd ever have kids - but their dreams have now well and truly come true.

To the mum in the doctor's waiting room

Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.

10 space-saving nursery ideas

Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.

What's in a name?

Baby Names

Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.