The Endurance Team #28

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#1 Freckles

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:50 AM

New thread time ladies. Old thread is here.

Emma

#2 Kate128

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:12 AM

GOLD!!!!!

Hee hee hee hee hee

I've never claimed gold before - woo hoo.

hugs to all you lovely ladies today xxx

#3 leebec

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:16 AM

SILVER
Yay got silver.....thats good too!

Edited by leebec, 02 December 2011 - 10:18 AM.

#4 Kate128

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

Sorry I was so excited I didn't do posts. I just wanted to say - Betts - good luck with your jabs, you will be so fine! original.gif and it's okay to get teary (Queen of Tears over here) and Mia - wow - congrats on your weight loss, you must be feeling fantastic!

Hope everyone is feeling positive today. xx

#5 bettinae

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:00 PM

original.gif Afternoon all xxxx

Hope that you are well on Friday xxxx

EYESABOVE: Thankyou xxxx I am praying really hard x I am going to call the clinic and see about the councillor to talk to ??? x I am worried that she will cancel my cycle cause im a mess.......know thats silly but thats what my mind is running off with xxlol

KATE123: I am just holding on with the tears today.....it like I want to be sick but it crying that I want to do......... and I am a bit crook in the belly  sick.gif ........I wish  I could just have a sleep and wake up preg!!!!! blush.gif  wacko.gif

Can I do this.......xxxxxx

#6 Fairey

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:17 PM

Kate posted twice...

I dibs Boobies!!!

#7 leebec

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:02 AM

Why the hell do people who are supposed to be your friends turn around around and announce they are frigin 13 weeks pregnant to you in front of 10 people so your put in a position to make a big deal out of it instead of telling you on your own. Then in the next breath say oh and how is the IVF going, I guess it's not working... WTF???? Way to ruin my night and I was so looking forward to doing my gingerbread house....

#8 Kate128

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

Oh no sorry that I posted twice!! should've just added it to the original, duh!! Did I stuff up the medal placings!!? blink.gif sorry sorry sorry !!!

Betts - yes you can do this!! (repeat a hundred times a day as needed!!) Chin up girl x

Leebec - your friend at work sounds like an insensitive t*at. I'm so sorry hun. I can't believe some people are just nasty like that. Do you have much to do with her at work or can she be avoided? Let's hope she has rotten morning sickness and stays away lots ... unsure.gif I know it's so upsetting but don't hold it inside, let it out, and try to stay relaxed and positive in yourself, coz you are going to make your own little miracle soon!! I hope you get to enjoy your gingerbread house making. There's a gorgeous one on the cover of this month's Gourmet Traveller, have you seen it? Big hugs to you hhugs.gif

#9 leebec

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

She is not a friend from work she is one of my friends I have been friends with for years so should know better. Her 1st turned 1 in October so she has had 2 in the time we have been trying. Just brilliant. Was upset more cause my best friend knew and didn't say anything so at least I could process it on my own time.

#10 bettinae

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:04 AM

Morning all xxx

LEEBEC: just smile and be proud inside of your big acheive ments......see if that helps you havent had this handed to you you have had to yern and sacrafice and apprecite your achieve ments be proud sweetheart xxxxxxxx

kate 128: I called the coucillor yest.........that was a waste of time......we just didnt click I spoke to her on the phone about making an appointment I thought about it as we talked I really didnt feel right......Ill get thru(I HOPE) xxx

I have a question I am soooooo tired and feeel crapy  I am couched up with lap top mobile and remote........I feel sooooo guilty.....I am always sooooo busy with housework and all (I have done the basics) but I just want to lay here......feel like DH needs to relize what im doing here....... i feel like he doesnt really care......... is that a bad thing???????? am I lazy????? I feel lazy....???? should I jusy get up and push throu?????

any advice?????

xxxxx

#11 hoping4bubs

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:11 PM

Leebec - Some people have absolutely no filter. Because they haven't had the struggle, they have no idea what you would be feeling but you think someone who is a close friend would be sensitive to your situation.

Betts - Relax, you are allowed to have a few hours to yourself to recharge, don't feel guilty, make the hubby help!!! LOL

Hi everyone else - sorry I haven't been around much, been really busy and havent really been coping but feel like I can't complain when you lovely ladies aren't having a great time either

Well 1st cycle of Clomid didn't seem to work. BFN - CD28 today. Haven't got any period type pains or even feel like she is coming. I just want to be able to start my next cycle.

Also went to a counsellor this morning, gosh I'm feeling positive about stuff.

#12 leebec

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:42 AM

It looks as if we are on to our FET cycle which will at least be a double. I won't be doing that too Jan or Feb so looks like no 2012 bub for us. Had my big cry & sulk yesterday. Still a bit upset but what can you do. At least I have my job interview to look forward to.

I am going to ask the FS if there is a possibility that something is wrong with my uterus as a result of the D&C and that's why nothing is implanting.

I think I will be going away for a while from here.

#13 Kate128

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:52 AM

Ah - sorry I misunderstood your story Leebec. Yes it would nice if your best friend had told you first!! Perhaps she wasn't sure what to do....Anyway I hope you are feeling a bit better today. I'm really sorry that must have been so upsetting. I know exactly about how you feel about people reproducing without even trying or meaning to while (in our case) we have been trying for two years too. Also I'm sorry about the BFN. Big hugs to you. Try not to be to hard on yourself. I know it must be so awful having to wait until next Jan or Feb - we'll be in the same boat if this FET doesn't work. With Christmas and the new job etc maybe time will fly by. You've always been so positive and supportive here so I wish I could say something helpful for you.... thinking of you, sending lots of love. xxx

Hi Hoping - have been wondering how you're going. I'm sorry you're not feeling great at the moment - then I wasn't sure if your comment at the end was sarcastic or sincere! unsure.gif

Betts -I'm on the 'lie on the couch' side. original.gif

Hi to everyone xx

Edited by Kate128, 04 December 2011 - 06:55 AM.

#14 hoping4bubs

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:30 AM

Leebec - hugs Hun , takes as much time as u need xxxx
Kate - I'm so sorry, ur right Kate it wasn't very sincere, I wish talking about it all makes it all better, he did make sense, just don't think 1 session can determine what to do to move on in my mind, I'm going back next week, have to start a journal
Going to a 1st birthday, with lots of kids and pregnant friends, I don't want to go.

#15 bettinae

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

bbighug.gif LEEBEC xxxx  bbighug.gif  b kind to yourself sweetheatxxxx couch yourself up.....tell DH he has spoil you xxxxxxx
KATE123 i caved yes ans we has a fight.......DH.... 'need some respite a rest' ...... I lost the plot got up did dinner and cleamed the house......vowed I was just going to push throu..... no more couching I am sick this morning but I am going to prove a point with DH!!!!......I know ita going to killl me......

x

#16 Satay chicken

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:23 AM

Morning!!

Over this month - want AF but the progesterone has delayed it so definately not doing another pessarie tonight.  Looking forward to a new cycle, acupunture and Christmas holidays hopefully things will come together then.

Chicken - I've been thinking we are both chickens!!

Leebs - People are frikkin idiots, some things that have been said to me, OMG, I just try and laugh now and think, thats your life, whatever.....  I know its hard though.

Hope everyone is enjoying thier Sunday morning - me, thinking of putting the Christmas tree up and getting in the mood....  1.5 weeks of work to go == OWWWW Yeahhhhhhhh

Edited by Satay chicken, 04 December 2011 - 10:24 AM.

#17 hoping4bubs

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

What only 1.5 weeks to Christmas, holy moly!!!!  Not ready at all

#18 Kate128

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (hoping4bubs @ 04/12/2011, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leebec - hugs Hun , takes as much time as u need xxxx
Kate - I'm so sorry, ur right Kate it wasn't very sincere, I wish talking about it all makes it all better, he did make sense, just don't think 1 session can determine what to do to move on in my mind, I'm going back next week, have to start a journal
Going to a 1st birthday, with lots of kids and pregnant friends, I don't want to go.

Hoping, I think you're entitled not to go if you can possibly get out of it!! Unless you think you can 'perk up' and act cheery and happy etc etc, I'd stay home.... sometimes it just costs us too much to put on the mask. Be kind to yourself foremost - especially at the moment - sounds like you need some TLC hun. xx

Satay - yay for you putting up the tree and YAY for finishing work soon. I too am counting down the days. I finish on 18 Dec, so 2 weeks to go. I think I must try and do some cards and stuff this week and organise the menu with my inlaws....

Edited by Kate128, 04 December 2011 - 10:52 AM.

#19 Kate128

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (hoping4bubs @ 04/12/2011, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What only 1.5 weeks to Christmas, holy moly!!!! Not ready at all

No surely not. I just freaked out. But then today's the 4th, so it must be 21 days to go. 3 weeks. That's better. PHEW!!! ohmy.gif

#20 Satay chicken

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (Kate128 @ 04/12/2011, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No surely not. I just freaked out. But then today's the 4th, so it must be 21 days to go. 3 weeks. That's better. PHEW!!! ohmy.gif

Not ready either Kate...

Ahhhhh - Qantas has just put a sale up for travel to the usa in May - to buy or not to buy....

#21 paod

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

Hi girls,
I have come and gone and come and gone but would like to be part of this group if i can original.gif
DH (43) & I (27) have been trying since 2008 and we are told we are unexplained.  
Our FS has offered us IVF commencing January.
Its a tough time of the year and just though a support group might be a good thing.
I have ready your posts in the past (and on this thread) and i sympathise completely.
Like everyone i have my good days and my bad.
Hope to keep in touch a little better than i have in the past here original.gif
Thanks,
Laura

#22 bettinae

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

biggrin.gif Hi there POAD: Sorry u r here....(in a nice wayxxxxx) My wish is that there a big/huge rush on miricles me encluded and I logged on to say how much I was going to miss u alll and there were all the same msgs from every1.......xxxxxxx and then tere was no one here cause we were all having full bellies full of little miricles xxxxx

xWelcome ...... where are u up 2 in this ride...TTC????

#23 Fairey

Posted 04 December 2011 - 05:08 PM

Satay - (drool... yummmm) BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!
Where are we going in the USA? BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!

#24 paod

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hi bettinae and ladies waves.gif
Our FS has recently advised us that it would be a good idea to begin IVF in Jan which we are really unsure about.  I am actually angry in some ways that we are going to have to use our house deposit to fund getting pregnant (and still no guarantees) when there are other people popping them out like no ones business (obviously you cant put a price on what we all want but it is annoying we have to pay for it IYKWIM)
So yeah thats about it for us- we are in limbo!
Heading to Bali for Xmas so that will be nice and I am going to see a traditional village healer while im there (might be nonsense but also may not be original.gif
hope you are all doing ok

#25 Satay chicken

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (paod @ 04/12/2011, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi bettinae and ladies waves.gif
Our FS has recently advised us that it would be a good idea to begin IVF in Jan which we are really unsure about.  I am actually angry in some ways that we are going to have to use our house deposit to fund getting pregnant (and still no guarantees) when there are other people popping them out like no ones business (obviously you cant put a price on what we all want but it is annoying we have to pay for it IYKWIM)
So yeah thats about it for us- we are in limbo!
Heading to Bali for Xmas so that will be nice and I am going to see a traditional village healer while im there (might be nonsense but also may not be original.gif
hope you are all doing ok

Hey Poad - How you matey??  So good to have you here so we can help you through all this crappola...
I so know what you mean, the costs involved in assisted are full on hey but as you said, if you are unsure about going ahead in January you don't have to, maybe you need some more time to think things through and then go from there.
So good to hear you are going to Bali, time to rest up and have a lovely time.

Fairey - Satay is Mr G's fav food - heaps yum hey.  Although I am missing Fi xxx!
As for US - Probably just California / Nevada again but this time more for a rest rather than heaps of driving.  Definately need a holiday after such a shat year...
Hope you are well hun...xx

AFM - WANT THIS YEAR OVER!!!  2012 is going to be OUR year girls....
xx

Edited by Satay chicken, 05 December 2011 - 07:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Life with anxiety

At times, I feel pretty worthless. In those moments, all I want to do is curl up into a ball and hide in the dark. I can try to quiet my mind, but it won?t shut up.

IVF leaves woman pregnant with another couple's twins

An Italian woman has been told the twins she is three months pregnant with are not hers.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

What you need for the 'fourth trimester'

In my opinion, the first three months after the birth are the most intense. Here's what got me through that time after welcoming my baby.

Weaning a toddler off a dummy: a 15-day plan

Weaning your child off the dummy can be a traumatic experience for both of you. Here are some tips to help you through.

Choosing to be a solo parent

Two women share their stories of longing for a baby so much that they each decided not to wait for a partner before becoming a mum.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

The ultimate travel stroller: the Mountain Buggy nano

We tried the Mountain Buggy nano and give it an enthusiastic thumbs up. As the ultimate travel stroller, it's practical, has great features, and looks fab, too.

Mum's heartbreak as son dies in road accident

Daly Thomas and her two young sons were walking home from church on Tuesday afternoon. Her youngest son never made it.

New Kate Spade baby bag designs

Don?t adjust your screen: this bright beauty is coming to you in full colour.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win the brand new phil&teds vibe

Check out the good looking new release of the Vibe 3 and the Verve 4-wheeler inline strollers. To celebrate their release, we have a Vibe with double kit to give away.

Baby sleep

From birth to one year and beyond, read about baby sleep, soothing techniques, routines, and sleep school experiences.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Itchibubs: clothes for babies and toddlers with eczema

Parents of children who suffer from eczema will know only too well the scratching that occurs around the clock. A new clothing range aims to help make everyone more comfortable.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Caring for kids helps grandmothers stay mentally alert

Looking after grandchildren can help grandmothers ward off brain disease - but it's also possible to get too much of a good thing, researchers say.

Why I loved my third home water birth

After two water births at home, I was determined to give birth to my son the same way. I just hoped this birth would be quicker than my last two.

Revealed: 7 ways food marketers try to trick consumers

If you?re confused by food labels, you?re not alone. Next time you?re shopping for food, look out for these seven common labelling tricks.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.