My OB for DD has said that she will support a VBAC this time, but I'm concerned by how I only see stories from other ladies about her saying this and no actual stories of successful VBACs. I only know of one Dr for certain who is pro-VBAC, so I'll call tomorrow to find out if he's available, but I'd love to know who else might support my decision to attempt a VBAC in case he's not available.
Since I'm assuming the rules require a reply via PM, I'm hoping I can receive PMs. I only just signed up today because I haven't had a response on the forum I usually visit.
Edited by juniper76, 27 November 2011 - 06:33 PM.