Jump to content
Hot Specials Guidelines
No replies to this topic
Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:06 PM
Welcome to the Hot Specials Forum!
Here's a great spot to share all of your favourite bargains. Remember this is for members to share tips with one another - not for businesses to promote their products or services.
Unfortunately, there has been an increasing number of instances where people have joined EB specifically for the purpose of gaining free advertising by promoting their business in the Hot Specials Forum.
Therefore, as of Monday 1st August 2005 there is now a 50 post count minimum required to post in this forum . Posts not meeting this requirement will be deleted.
If you are looking for anything on sale from a store etc post in your relevent "State" thread asking if its been seen.
To reduce confusion as to what is or isn't allowed to be posted in the Hot Specials forum, please follow these guidelines when posting in this forum:
The rule of thumb is
If you, or someone you know, stand to benefit from the post, then the post is not allowed.
Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Selling your own unused/unwanted new or secondhand goods -* Avon/Tupperware/Nutrimetics/Enjo or similar distributors, party plan or otherwise, posting about current specials or products that those companies sell
* Posting saying you are a rep for a particular company such as those mentioned in the above point; also Chrisco, Castle, Homecare and the like
* Your own business selling baby (or other) items
* Your best friend's/Mum's/dog's business selling baby (or other) items
* Links to websites where a "referral id" or some other identification is used, whereby you stand to benefit from the EB user following your link to the website or referred by
* Links to Ebay items or ebaysellers names/links or other auction sites
*Any and all party plan companies,you are involved with.
* giving unique codes that using gives the code poster benefits for themselves or groups they are assosiated with,thy will be removed without notice
* links to facebook
Please do not try to onsell anything you have bought on special. The EB Trading Section is the only place that you are able to sell or buy items.
This is only for Specials not trying to make a profit for yourself or someone you know.
Thanks for your co-operation.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Click now for your chance to WIN a Springfree Trampoline (R54 Compact Round) plus Australia-wide delivery ? valued up to $1774!
Baby Emelia's arrival into the world wasn't exactly smooth sailing.
Register now for your free ticket (valued at $20) for the Melbourne Essential Baby & Toddler Show, presented by Blackmores.
You are over it and you want to know, is this all worth it?
Why do babies need vitamin K after birth? Here's what you need to know.
A heartfelt letter from a mum to her nine-week-old son has a struck a chord with working mothers everywhere.
Experiencing recurrent miscarriage is like entering an endless dark tunnel. Once you enter that tunnel it is a fight from start to finish
You will want to check your cupboard and give these the flick, after a recall was issued this week.
Top 5 Articles
Last chance for free tickets