Jump to content
Hot Specials Guidelines
No replies to this topic
Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:06 PM
Welcome to the Hot Specials Forum!
Here's a great spot to share all of your favourite bargains. Remember this is for members to share tips with one another - not for businesses to promote their products or services.
Unfortunately, there has been an increasing number of instances where people have joined EB specifically for the purpose of gaining free advertising by promoting their business in the Hot Specials Forum.
Therefore, as of Monday 1st August 2005 there is now a 50 post count minimum required to post in this forum . Posts not meeting this requirement will be deleted.
If you are looking for anything on sale from a store etc post in your relevent "State" thread asking if its been seen.
To reduce confusion as to what is or isn't allowed to be posted in the Hot Specials forum, please follow these guidelines when posting in this forum:
The rule of thumb is
If you, or someone you know, stand to benefit from the post, then the post is not allowed.
Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Selling your own unused/unwanted new or secondhand goods -* Avon/Tupperware/Nutrimetics/Enjo or similar distributors, party plan or otherwise, posting about current specials or products that those companies sell
* Posting saying you are a rep for a particular company such as those mentioned in the above point; also Chrisco, Castle, Homecare and the like
* Your own business selling baby (or other) items
* Your best friend's/Mum's/dog's business selling baby (or other) items
* Links to websites where a "referral id" or some other identification is used, whereby you stand to benefit from the EB user following your link to the website or referred by
* Links to Ebay items or ebaysellers names/links or other auction sites
*Any and all party plan companies,you are involved with.
* giving unique codes that using gives the code poster benefits for themselves or groups they are assosiated with,thy will be removed without notice
* links to facebook
Please do not try to onsell anything you have bought on special. The EB Trading Section is the only place that you are able to sell or buy items.
This is only for Specials not trying to make a profit for yourself or someone you know.
Thanks for your co-operation.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.
The mother-of-two was diagnosed with hyper-lactation.
Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.
The aim is to increase breastfeeding rates and reduce stigma.
Men and women both experience work-family conflict.
Most parents are experiencing substantial difficulties with the financial burden and lack of availability of childcare, as costs have more than doubled for some families in just over a decade.
It starts before conception.
Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.
Aren't babycinos just a bit of froth? Not so, it seems...
"Hey, come here a second," my mum said as she replaced the book in my hands with a wooden spoon covered in what I prayed was red sauce. Together, we walked into the kitchen and hovered over the skillet like we were peering into a crystal ball. Looking into my future, I saw me eating a lot of take away.
Top 5 Articles
From our network
As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.
Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.
Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.
Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.
Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.
See what names are trending this year.