So My Dad Saw My B00bs!
Yep. Terrible.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Autumn_Anonymous

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

Last week Dad called in at about 8am (he was changing over with the night shift for his work here at my house).
I was gearing up for my first day at TAFE, I was rushing about trying to organise the kidlets and myself for school.
I'd been in the bathroom for some reason and was ducking back into my bedroom to put my bra on (I was wearing pants, thank god).
But Dad happened to pick that moment when I was topless to poke his head around the outside pull-down blind on my bedroom window to say "Cheerio", and saw my boobs!
My naked, saggy, adult daughter boobs. blush.gif
As soon as I saw him, I covered myself and burst out laughing and called out "Good morning, we're in a hurry today!" laughing2.gif
Well, it was either laugh or cry about being a grown woman who has just given her poor old man an accidental eyeful, so laugh it was.  Poor Dad just grimaced and moved on, I assume he went about his business.  Funnily enough, I haven't seen or heard from him since....

Please make me feel better and tell me about your accidental nudity/floor-please-swallow-me-up-right-now moments.  Tell me that he'll get over it and that I will too!
ph34r.gif

#2 delli

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

roll2.gif

#3 kemisz

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:19 PM

My father taught me to breastfeed.

Does that make you feel better?

#4 BabeBlossom

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

Sorry can't help as nothing like that has happened to me but just wanted to thank you for the giggle  biggrin.gif

#5 soapy

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:22 PM

Oh you poor thing!

Our bathroom at home never had a lock on the door and I was just pulling down my pants when my dad walked in. Luckily I had my back to him so he only saw my bum. I was so angry at him for just walking in. He thought it was funny!

My mum was living with her inlaws (my grandparents) when she first got married. They lived in the country and had a nail that you would slot into the door and door frame as a lock. Mum didn't realise and the door was just shut. Her FIL and got a full frontal eye full! How embarrasing.

#6 tadpole-bean

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:22 PM

LOL. When I first started breastfeeding dad didn't know where to look as I refused to go to another room or cover up. Fast forward 3.5 years... I was breastfeeding DS2 when my dad comes along and tickles him to make him laugh. Of course DS2 lets loose of the mouthful and giggles and dad? Didn't blink an eye, had a good old chuckle and continued to try and distract DS2 some more!

#7 jojonbeanie

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:25 PM

Sunday morning, just managed to make it home after the walk of shame, still wearing the outfit I went out in the night before and just in time for Dad to make an unexpected drop in for a cuppa. While I’m putting the kettle on my housemate surfaces, doesn’t see Dad sitting at the table but sees me in last night's finery and leftover make up. At the top of his voice he utters the immortal words "Holy sh*t! You didn't finally get a root did you?"
blush.gif

#8 HuggyPuggy

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:32 PM

Years ago, my sisters best friend got caught out when her dh's mother walked in on them in the middle of a 69er.....and she just stood there for a minute looking confused roll2.gif
She is a lovely old Italian woman and whenever I see her its the first thing I think of lol.

#9 Leha

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

Not my dad but my next door neighbour who is my fathers age has seen my boobs numerous times when I have been breastfeeding. My neighbour across the road has seen my boobs twice and bum once.

We dont use our front door but the french windows in our lounge room to come and go from the house. All our neighbours come up to this door as well and of course you can see straight into our loungeroom which is where I breastfeed. My neighbour who is my DP's age came up to the window when DS was a newborn and I had slight bleeding on my nipples. I was squeezing my breast to express milk onto the nipple area and this is what he saw me doing. So I was rubbing milk onto my nipples. Embarrasing.....

#10 Roobear

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

LOL these stories are hilarious!

I was at the inlaws and DD needed feeding I asked FIL and MIL if they minded me feeding infront of them. Both said no, so start feeding her and she starts to getting fussy and pulls off exposing me in all my glory... I am trying to get DD to re attach when I notice FIL staring at my exposed boob. Seriously awkward and embarrassing. Think I might bring something for modesty next time!

Edited by ~peeka~, 19 February 2011 - 07:35 PM.

#11 Guest_BBlessed_*

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:46 PM

I braved attending church one day with a newborn and my other 4 children, but minus my DH. We sat in about the middle, on the edge so we could get out of we needed to.
Just as I was congratulating myself on having such beautifully behaved children who were playing quietly on the floor while I breastfed my new baby and took in the service, a fight broke out and 2 or 3 of them ran up the aisle and out of the church.
I detatched new DS, tucked my boob in (I always wear a nursing bra followed by a singlet, and then my shirt so I can do the one-up, one-down thing and keep my tummy bits covered!) and ran out of the church in hot pursuit of my children.

Upon locating them and refereeing the argument I realised I hadn't actually tucked my boob in, and had instead run out of the church with one of my girls hanging right out, accentuated by the singlet elastic beneath pushing it up in all its glory. Half the church would have been enjoying the show I'm sure!  Heck I probably squirted the elderly deacon in the eye with milk as I ran past. ph34r.gif

#12 Diana_Barry

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:46 PM

My DP took photos of me in the shower while in early labour with my DS, then inadvertantly gave them to my parents on a thumb drive in amongst all the first day baby photos. FULL FRONTAL NUDITY. Didn't realise what he'd done until about a week later.  blush.gif

#13 Penny*Penny*Penny

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:48 PM

Yrs ago when I was living at home a friend and I had come home from a night out and I was a tad drunk. I have been told I flashed my boobs to my dad while saying something along the lines of 'Look dad my t*ts are getting so big they don't even fit in my bra anymore'.  cool.gif

Apparently my poor dad just shook his head head and said 'I'm off to bed now'.

So classy.

#14 catnat

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:51 PM

This one wasn't me nude, but was my now BIL.

We hadn't long been officially together and DH was at his parents place. I was over there visiting and we had a few drinks so decided to just crash in the spare room. DH's brother and his family were visiting for the weekend as well but hadn't realised I'd stayed and their bags were in the room I was sleeping in. DH's brother walks in naked after his shower and wandered around getting clothes and stuff, including bending over next to my bed: I am laying in the bed not knowing what to do! Should I say something and scare the crap out of him or just pretend to be asleep???? In the end I rolled over making sure the sheets rattled loudly so he realised I was there tongue.gif : 10 years later it is still something we laugh at. Certainly wasn't the sight I expected to wake up to!!!!

It is really odd though that many people probably caught 'flashes' of my boobs during my breastfeeding years and I never thought a lot of it. I think the context can change it a lot and really, you don't see much full boob and nipple from breastfeeding and it isn't much more than you'd see in a low cut top.

ETA: I have remembered another one though.
I was in hospital and the boys were still in SCN. I had expressed in my room and was taking the milk up to the nursery when some old people stopped us to admire the babies. I stood and talked to them for ages. It wasn't until I got to the nursery that I realised my boob was hanging out the top of my top: it was a singlet top so I'd just pulled it down to express and didn't pull it back up!

Edited by catnat, 19 February 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#15 Autumn_Anonymous

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:22 PM

It's funny how the experience of breastfeeding changes your perceptions isn't it?
I genuinely never gave breastfeeding exposure of breasts a second thought, even when my habit of pulling my top down instead of up caused a storm in the IL's teacup.
But it's a bit different not having breastfed in 18 months.

I guess Dad will never poke his head around the outside blinds again, ever.
That's if he ever shows his face 'round here again!

At least he wasn't that poor confused Italian MIL trying to work out what the 69 was all about, hey HuggyPuggy!    roll2.gif

#16 namie

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:22 PM

BBlessed, that is hilarious! I'm sure the congregation wouldn't have minded Tounge1.gif

My embarrassing moment was when I was still in hospital with DS, probably on day 2 I guess, still getting to grips with breastfeeding. He woke up in the evening ready for a feed and without paying much attention to the time I sat down, got comfy and undid the strap of my nursing singlet. I was in the process of trying to attach DS to my enormous FF-cup boob when there was a knock at the door. I'd had midwives in and out all day bringing meals and snacks and checking on feeds etc so thought nothing of it and called out 'come in'. They'd all seen my boobs by then and I thought 'excellent someone to observe, make sure I'm doing it right'.

In walks my gay male friend at the start of visiting hour - copped a full eye full of engorged boob  roll2.gif  Poor guy hardly knew where to look! I quickly managed to cover up and wrap up DS ready for cuddles, all the while talking to cover my embarrassment, which turned out to be a good thing because close on his heels was one of my closest GFs and her fairly new BF who I'd only met once before!!!

Fortunately they were fine with BFing and as I got better at it, they saw less and less of my boobs original.gif

#17 namie

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

Oh, and I remembered a funny nude flash moment of an aunt of mine!

She had gone to take a relaxing bath one weekend afternoon and not realised that my Dad had popped in to see my uncle, his brother.

Dad and my uncle are chatting over a cuppa in the kitchen when my aunt finishes her bath. Wrapped in a robe (and wearing nothing else), she saunters sexily down the hall and with a 'Ta da!' opens her robe to flash my uncle . . . and then realises Dad is there with him  roll2.gif

#18 Autumn_Anonymous

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (namie @ 19/02/2011, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
enormous FF-cup boob

Crikey!  FF?  How big is that? Sounds awesomely chock full of milky goodness!  biggrin.gif

#19 namie

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:39 PM

Crikey! FF? How big is that? Sounds awesomely chock full of milky goodness!

biggrin.gif
huge! My bras are the epitomy of the term 'over the shoulder boulder holders' lol! I was fortunate in my milk production right from the start, but I don't think it has anything to do with the size of them.

They've 'shrunk' back to an E-cup thankfully, but I'm sure they'll reach greater proportions again when I have baby #2 next month  dry.gif

#20 cluckymrs

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:44 PM

at christmas in brissie this year because of the rain the kids were using the back undercover area and carport to play
my 11yr old son happened to ride his scooter past his grandmas window and got a full naked look at his grandma who was drying after her shower , possibly scarred for life  biggrin.gif he still cant look at her without blushing Tounge1.gif

#21 ~Sorceress~

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:13 PM

I once fed my current baby then bolted down to the Xmas Eve midnight mass ... and realised *after* going down to communion that I hadn't buttoned my top up again afterwards blush.gif .

But I feel much better about it after reading BBlessed's story! biggrin.gif

#22 lucibella

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:48 PM

My dad sees them all the time when I'm breastfeeding. The first time was when I was in hospital trying rather unsuccessfully to attach my DS1.. felt a bit weird but he didn't bat an eyelid so I figured it was OK.

But in that situation I'd probably be a bit more embarrassed, silly I know original.gif

#23 brookelovesbub

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:47 PM

My FIL catches an eyeful of boob all the time when I'm feeding, particularly now that DD is interested in what is going on around her, so she'll pull off, have a gander, and hope back on at her leisure.

I thought out of everyone [BIL's, SIL's friends, etc], my FIL would be the most uptight about it, but he really couldn't care less.

My neighbours and a friend have also seen me completely naked  ohmy.gif
I'm a naked person, so in the summer, I don't wear clothes at home. We had just moved in to our new house, and didn't have curtains along the side of the house.
DH comes home for lunch unexpectedly, and brings a work friend. He knows I'll be naked, so he ducks round the side of the house to 'check for boobies, etc' and can't see me so assumes I'm fine. He then brings our friend through the front door, and they run smack bang into me, dancing to something which was bouncy enough to have me 'shaking' things - not fun at all.
After the laughter has died down, and I'm fully dressed, DH says "You know the neighbours are doing their roofing today right?"
Yep, that's right - when DH had gone round the side of the house to do his booby check, he noticed the neighbour sitting on his roof looking into our yard  ohmy.gif  VERY embarrassing to say the least.

In a role reversal, I was staying at my bro's house one weekend, and he got up very early to go to work. Well he had woken me, so I got up to pee, just as my bro was coming out of the bathroom completely naked!
He just covered himself, said good morning, and went on his way  rolleyes.gif

#24 BetteBoop

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Autumn_Anonymous @ 19/02/2011, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My naked, saggy, adult daughter boobs. blush.gif

happy.gif

Okay, my dad caught me having sex (oops I should say baby dancing) with my XP. I was about 22 at the time and took my boyfriend to my dad's house to use the swimming pool.

My father was at work and got home early. It was utterly mortifying. I would be delighted if the worst he had seen was my boobs - saggy or otherwise wink.gif

#25 EsmeLennox

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:59 PM

This wasn't my nudity, but it was still bloody embarrassing for me. When DS1 was a baby DH's mother had come to stay with us, with his father following about a week later (can't remember why he came later now, but anyway). The night FIL arrives DS1 wakes through the night. So I get up to him (as you do when you're the mother and in the house with your baby) and go to his room, only to find my MIL completely naked(!) learning over the cot! Gah! I just said 'what are you doing?' - She said she thought she'd get up because she wanted to comfort DS1 before I woke! I was like, great, think to put any clothes/PJs on??? And why, why, why get up *that* night when on no other occasion had she done it! And nude! NUDE! Just way more than I ever wanted to see of my MIL! DH cracked up laughing when I told him and was very pleased it wasn't him - and then pointed out that because his Dad had just arrived that day they had probably been... getting busy!

Oh God, my eyes are still burning even 8 years later!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

6 tips for a day out with a baby and toddler

Outings can be lots of fun with the kids, but there are inevitable challenges. Here's some information about days out to help you be a little more prepared.

Getting labour started: tips for a natural induction

When your baby?s due date comes and goes without so much as a pop - let alone a bang - it can be disheartening. Mums and a doula share their stories of natural inductions.

My four months of breastfeeding madness

You imagine that everyone is thinking badly of you, and you tell yourself you have to keep trying. Even though you are in an impossible situation, you still won't give yourself a break.

Little girl's foul-mouthed ice bucket challenge viewed by millions

It starts out innocently enough, but soon Scarlett-Rose Davis is letting loose with an emphatic swearword.

Australian push for compensated surrogacy

A team of Australia fertility experts has advocated legalising commercial surrogacy.

Clever panda fakes pregnancy

News that a giant panda was pregnant prompted much excitement, but it appears there were never any cubs on the way.

'I survived placenta percreta'

When writing her birth plan, Simone Pavil included an item most women wouldn?t even think about: what should happen if she was put on life support. The mum had the potentially fatal condition placenta accreta.

Managing personal space as a mum

In the midst of the early parenting years, our bodies and minds can seemingly be overtaken by our offspring. How can we balance our need for personal space with the needs of our children?

'If love could have saved you, you'd have never left'

The words "spontaneous abortion" on the hospital paperwork really got to me. My baby died; I didn't spontaneously decide to abort him.

15 classic Aussie ads

Watch some of the classic Australian ads of the 80s, 90s and 00s, and remember the catchphrases and jingles we all used to know so well ...

For and against

Should Blue Ivy have been at the VMAs?

Many were quick to condemn Beyonce and Jay Z after appearing on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards with their two-year-old daughter, but others thought it was a sweet family moment. What do you think?

Toddler attacked at gym creche

Two-year-old girl Eva Ness was left with a black eye and bite marks on her face and body after an altercation with an older child at a health club's child-minding facilities. Now her parents are calling for the centre to be closed.

Pregnancy a tricky matter of timing for FIFO couples

Manipulating rosters, coordinating 'conjugal' visits, working on site with your partner; getting pregnant can prove stressful for FIFO workers.

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

Carseats have twice as many germs as a toilet

Most parents know their child's carseat is not always squeaky clean, but they might not realise just how dirty it really is.

Doctors remove foetus from 'medical marvel' after 36 years

Doctors in India have removed the skeleton of a foetus that had been inside a woman for 36 years.

Nine months in six seconds: new parents' Vine clip a hit

We?ve seen some memorable time-lapse pregnancy and birth announcement videos before. Now one new couple has taken it to the extreme, capturing it all in just a six-second Vine video.

Sonia Kruger speaks of baby joy

Celebrity mum-to-be Sonia Kruger has spoken candidly about using donor eggs and IVF to fall pregnant at age 48.

Dressing to not impress: life through the eyes of a three-year-old

When it comes to getting dressed, my three-year-old has only one criterion: ?I don?t want to look beautiful.? And now I've worked out why.

Win back some precious time and get FREE coupons

Membership to eBay's Bubs? Corner is free and includes a $10 coupon to spend on nappies each month - a win for multitasking mums!

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

Win back some precious time and get FREE coupons

Membership to eBay's Bubs? Corner is free and includes a $10 coupon to spend on nappies each month - a win for multitasking mums!

Do you suffer from Precious Firstborn Syndrome?

Testing ?no more tears? shampoo in your own eyes, warming cucumber sticks so they're not cold straight from the fridge, waking a sleeping baby to check they?re still breathing: these are all symptoms of Precious Firstborn Syndrome.

Ezra's tragic death not in vain, mum says

Little Ezra was a "Harry Houdini" who loved trying to escape the family home. Now, after his tragic death, his parents are doing what they can to help others.

7 mistakes old hands make with new babies

As I sat across the table from my friend ? me, a seasoned mother of three; her, a brand new mum ? I thought of all the mistakes an old-hand parent can make when visiting a newborn baby.

Video: When adults act like children

Ever wondered what would happen if adults were allowed to act like children? This dad's hilarious video clip will give you an idea of what life would be like.

Mums hit hardest as flu cases skyrocket

The number of confirmed cases of influenza in Australia has doubled the number for the same time last year - and women are 25 per cent more likely to get it.

The mum who had four babies in nine months

Feeling exhausted due to the demands of caring for a baby? Imagine the life of this mum, who gave birth to three boys and one girl in just nine months.

Everything baby at Big W

Lowest prices on everything baby, only at Big W. Sale starts August 4 and ends August 20 2014.

Going viral

Daycare death shows licensing need

A baby's tragic death in a family daycare centre has underlined a need for better licensing laws in the US.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.