There are a number of useful and informative websites related to assisted reproduction/donor conception which different members have indicated are worth investigating. The following is an attempt to collect them all in one place. It is not an exhaustive list so it will need updating from time to time when new sites come to light.
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) legislation...
- NSW Health ART legislation FAQ www.health.nsw.gov.au/hospitals/phc/art.asp
- NSW Assisted Reproductive Technology Act 2007 www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/viewtop/...+69+2007+cd+0+N
- Victorian Assisted Reproductive Treatment Act 2008 www.legislation.vic.gov.au (see Statute Book -> 2008)
- Donor Conception Support Group Australia www.dcsg.org.au
- Donor Conception Network (UK equivalent of DCSG) www.dcnetwork.org
- Egg Donation Australia (registration required) www.eggdonationaustralia.com.au
- Aussie Egg Donors (registration required) www.aussieeggdonors.com
- Australian Donor Conception Forum www.australiandonorconceptionforum.org
- SMC Australia (Solo Mums by Choice) www.smcaustralia.org
- NHMRC (National Health and Medical Research Council) www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/e78syn.htm
- The Fertility Society of Australia www.fertilitysociety.com.au
- Victorian Assisted Reproductive Treatment Authority www.varta.org.au
- Choosing to be a single mum (US sites) (1) www.choosingsinglemotherhood.com (2) www.choicemoms.org
Edited by Sweetfaith, 23 December 2011 - 09:43 AM.