Tupperware #67

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#1 Georgie Boy

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:59 AM

New thread time
link to old
http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/ind...howtopic=789213

Also could members please note enquiries to Tupperware consultants are not to be posted on the boards please use the pm system or contact Tupperware direct.Threads of this nature will be deleted.

Consultant list

This area does not have a moderator at the moment please post in messages to mods if you to added/removed from the list original.gif

Updated 05/11/2010

QLD
Babbygirl:Brisbane Southside
bandgeek:Ipswich
Becmum4boys: Townsville
caitlinsmummy:South Brisbane, Wynnum/Manly and Redlands
chicabee:Sunshine Coast QLD
court:Brisbane
Danielle R: Rockhampton QLD
Dell78:Brisbane
dimatt: Gold Coast
Firefly:North Gold Coast
froggyem:Gold Coast
gfgirl:Forest Lake QLD
Kaety:Ningi,Sandstone Point & Bribie Island OLD
lauraloo:Gold Coast
LittleChickens:Mackay
midgee_byte: Emerald QLD
*Mindy*:Logan/Brisbane
mummysharon:Redcliff QLD
pennyandlilly: Landsborough QLD
pottedpetunia:Brisbane(Northside)
pumpernickle:Brisbane
~Rebekah~:Gold Coast QLD
san n lilyan : Toowoomba
^^Tash^^ : Brisbane
tancam : Maryborough QLD
Taylahbel: Far North Queensland
willmac: Gold Coast

NSW
abeni: Western Sydney
bekhenry:Sutherland,Sydney
Belluca :Sydney
Buddygirl: Sydney
charissa: Eastern Suburbs Sydney
~CheerBear~ : Newcastle,Lake Macquarie
crab:Southern Highlands/South West Sydney area
emmaellis:Northern Beaches Sydney
fionatfk: NSW
jabekob:Hunter Valley
Jessob :Sydney
JordynSiobhan: Hills/Blacktown/Hornsby
**Katie**:Central Coast/Northern Sydney
katieimpala: St George Area of Sydney
KatieBal:Sutherland Shire Sydney
missbelinda77: Sydney South & Riverina
mums*hugs :Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Mum2_bjr:Illawarra NSW
Nessandstef: Eubalong West NSW
niknjosh : Western Sydney
noslya:Western Sydney
Littlegreenfrog:Maitland & Newcastle NSW
ReneS: Griffth NSW
rollagirl - Sydney
Scoutannie - Wagga Wagga
stace:Country NSW/VIC border

ACT

Steen2007

VIC
babe4me: Mildura
balletmum :Eastern suburbs Melb
bethflynn: Thomastown VIC
chloeandjacksmummy:Geelong/Lara
eastleaf - Camberwell
ELLY - Melbourne
embeetoo - South West Victoria
~F├„┬╣oWe? T?: Melbourne
***gaby*** :Boronia (Outer Eastern Melbourne)
gimmeguitars (Chris): Mornington & Peninsula
Heatherbell89: Thomastown Viv
jadima: Casey, Cardinia & Baw Baw Shire areas
jess_gray :geelong victoria
JackandAvasmummzies:SE Melb
jaksmum:Gippsland Vic
jessica-c:Sunbury Vic
Juzzy84 - Mornington Peninsula
-kate-:Gippsland Vic
Libbyloo72:Bayside Melb
melli59 (Melissa) : Mornington Peninsula
Missie:SE Melbourne
mum2paige:Melbourne
mummytoboyandgirl:eastern suburbs (vermont) melbourne
nic7:Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
rooney:Vermont South, Eastern Suburbs
Shanilee:Bendigo & surrounds
Subbies(Tammy):Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
tuppermum:Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
~waiting~for~4~: SE Melbourne

TAS

1-more-2-Luv: North West Tasmania
Amber7-Hobart TAS
Party of Five~ New Norfolk, Tasmania

NT
3sCompany : Darwin

SA
Carmie
carol57 Southern Adelaide
Funtimes Adelaide
jessde-SA
mickeymouse North Eastern Suburbs
RedTulip NE Adelaide
Water~Lily:Adelaide southern suburbs/south coast

WA

aqua06:Perth WA
bronwunanun:WA SOR
~centa*of*attention~ :Perth
~gemair~ SOR including Mandurah and Bunbury
~Jot~ (Jo) EOR Perth, WA
leishb: NW WA
leam312002: Perth SOR
luvicecream:Perth WA
Mandyj80 WA SOR
Nightowl29:WA NOR
Mekka: Northern Suburbs Perth
**MrsPotatoHead**:SOR Perth
sashels SOR including Mandurah and Bunbury
Applecake
2bam1jam

#2 ~CheerBear~

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone had a good RBW. Just had a quick question, has anyone elses mystery packs been, well, horrible? My rbw mystery packs came through for my guests, almost all of the were the same. A sanwich keeper, 2 orange parfait dishes and a mini oyster.  mellow.gif  A lot of my customers were disappointed, even I was.
I just went and collected my next order and my guest received the $200 mystery pack. It had the old colour picnic bag, an insulated lunch bag, the citrus juicer top - no bottom - and an illusions jug.

I've been with Tupperware for 2 years and thought this was the worst lot I had seen and was wondering if anyone felt the same? sad.gif

#3 steen2007

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:28 PM

Oh CB they do sound s bit odd, Mine were really great! I even had a look at my managers and hers were great too, divided bowls, rock N serves, cool cubes, pick a delis, spatulas, and heaps more.

The host ones are good with B2B bowls, fridgesmarts, Alegra etc.

The last ones earlier in the year were average for me, so must just be luck of the draw, and sometimes how early you put your orders in.

I am waiting on my last delivery of the year and then a nice break for me until Party Week.

#4 sashels

Posted 19 December 2010 - 07:24 PM

happy with my packs as well, although too many slices and dices!!

#5 SneeP

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

As a now customer, but ex-demonstrator, I was really unhappy with my mystery pack, which has the basting brush, potato masher, 4 plates from the old picnic set (2 are a solid colour and 2 are clear - the colours don't even look like they go together :S) and two clear mates, which are the only thing that will be useful for me.
I am kind of glad to hear that the others were crap too, I don't think I"ll be making an effort to get a mystery pack again sad.gif

#6 AppleCake

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

SneeP where are you? I'll swap it for you. I think that's a great Mystery Pack.

#7 deltonblues

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:51 PM

Hi!

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable christmas. I'm just wondering what happens with your manager and distributor if you relocate? Do they make you travel back to your manager/distributor or at some point is there a cut off and you can transfer? And how does that work with your manager?

I'd ask my own manager but don't want to alarm her un-necessarily since hubby and I are only contemplating a move and still have yet to research it, etc.

Cheers

#8 AppleCake

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (iMac Hunt @ 31/12/2010, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can anyone help?

Most TW people are on holidays this week. You really need to ring your demonstrator.
The week 6-12th January is the best as it's National Party Week.

#9 AppleCake

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (deltonblues @ 30/12/2010, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi!

Hope everyone has had an enjoyable christmas. I'm just wondering what happens with your manager and distributor if you relocate? Do they make you travel back to your manager/distributor or at some point is there a cut off and you can transfer? And how does that work with your manager?

I'd ask my own manager but don't want to alarm her un-necessarily since hubby and I are only contemplating a move and still have yet to research it, etc.

Cheers

What sort of distance? Suburb, town or interstate?
Feel free to PM me.

#10 steen2007

Posted 31 December 2010 - 02:18 PM

iMac, if you can re schedule them do it! There are great host rewards and guest specials. However there is a $60 voucher for after the $19.
As to the $10000 draw, everyone in January will be entered 5 times with the qualifying sales that you mentioned.
I am in Act Pm if you need any further help.

#11 deltonblues

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:15 PM

iMAC

The specials can be a bit confusing. So depending on what you have your eye one here is when you should have your party:

Hold it before the 19th jan if you want to be able to pick up the $80 voucher (party sales min. $500) or the exclusive host bonus of the $100 mystery pack for $5 (party sales min. $500).

Hold it after 19th (but before 2nd Feb) if you want to pick up the $60 voucher (party sales min. $500). Regardless of the date ie if between now and 2nd Feb you have the alternative thank you gift to pick (party sales min. $500) of the Wonderlier Bowl Set.

In addition just by holding your party before 2nd Feb and reaching $500 in sales you will receive 5 tickets in the drawer for the $10k. If your party doesnt reach the $500 you can not go in the draw but $500 is VERY achievable and a few outside orders can also help with this one.

Speak to your demonstrator but hopefully this helps you in the interim.

Leanne

#12 deltonblues

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (AppleCake @ 31/12/2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What sort of distance? Suburb, town or interstate?
Feel free to PM me.

AppleCake, the travel time would be about 2hrs which is just a bit far to be "doable".

#13 deltonblues

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (iMac Hunt @ 31/12/2010, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Leanne. Your post was really helpful.

original.gif

iMAC, if it suits you better hold the party later on...dont be pressured to hold it when you dont want to. You'll never find a date that works perfectly for everyone but you can often find one that works for most. I guess the only advantage is the Jan specials include a lot of lunch stuff, which would be good for your school mum's.

Glad I helped.

#14 TupperChick

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:58 AM

Deltonblues I live just under 2 hours from my distributorship our team goes down once a month to the release sales meeting. We are not expected to go every week. My manager has girls in the team that live well over an hour from her.

#15 deltonblues

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

Thanks Kate.

I guess I just dont want to feel that I'd have to make the trip every week. As it is at the moment if there is a release and the meeting starts early I have trouble getting there because I need Dh to come home first, this is despite living very close to the d'ship (less than 15min!!). So I'm a bit worried about the logistics of a 2hr drive and the meeting and how that will all work out esp. if it is a special night and an early start.

#16 nosyla

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:33 PM

Deltonblues - I guess it also depends on what you want to do. Ultimately it's your business and if you can't travel every week they should understand. You may be able to change distrubutorship but I've been told this is difficult and times and they can be unwilling unless you leave for min 6 months and then rejoin. See what happens and then chat to your manager.

UpsyDaisy - As the host do what suits you the best and if you have a demonstrator your not happy wiht you can always find someone else. It's your day and we're supposed to help you make it a success and get you the gifts you're after.

#17 mummytotwo

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:18 AM

Does anyone know if the sandwich boxes are meant to be airtight? I hd some bikkies in one and they went stLe, put half a cup of water in and it leaks. Are they meant to be air tight or just keep the sandwich for a couple of hours from getting squashed? Thanks

#18 RedTulip

Posted 06 January 2011 - 05:57 PM

mummytotwo - def air tight! I have never had any of mine leak - sandwiches stay fresh for aaaaages! I would be asking your demonstrator to get it swapped over!

#19 nosyla

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:15 PM

Hi Girls - I really need to refire my Tupperware business due to other work constraints and wondering if anyone had any ideas about how to do this.

I have no family/friends willing to have a party for me so this makes it a little hard. Any ideas would be great.

#20 deltonblues

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

Hi

iMAC - update for you on the $10k draw entry. If your party sales are between $350 and $500 you get one draw ticket and if it goes over $500 you get 5 tickets. Sorry my earlier post was a bit wrong.

I'm in the refire position too. Trying to work out where to start - thinking guests from parties last year and anyone who has placed an outside order beyond that I'm a bit stuck so I hope I get something from my first two avenues.

Cheers
Leanne

#21 Gone-Country

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

Hi ladies.

Wondered if I could join you?

I live in NZ (but Tupperware is pretty much the same here) and I am about to embark on a TW career!  oomg.gif

I am not a public speaker by any means and am quite nervous. My new 'manager' is taking me to the first sales meeting on 26th of this month so I can check it all out, but I will be following this thread and hoping to learn some tips from you all!  

Cheers,
lisa

#22 Party of 5

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:11 PM

Does anyone know when the new autumn/winter catalogue starts? I've been on a break for TW as we lost our house in April last year in a house fire and was thinking that the start of the new autumn/winter catalogue would be a good time to get back in to it.

#23 Elemenopee

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:15 PM

Pretty sure it depends what state you are in, PartofFive. I am in SA and our Sessions is Feb 3.
ETA Welcome L!sa!

Edited by kymbahlee, 18 January 2011 - 12:16 PM.

#24 RedTulip

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

Catalogue won't be starting when sessions is this year - SA is first to have sessions and even though we will see the new products the catalogue won't be released till a few weeks after original.gif

#25 Elemenopee

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

Really? Why would they do it that way? Is it so all states start at the same time?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Special offer: The Baby & Toddler Show 2014

At The Baby & Toddler Show, you?ll find everything you need to get ready for your new arrival and guide you through the early weeks and years of parenting.

An open letter to Tony Abbott: please salvage our super

We face financial ruin, but most of us don?t realise it. If we don?t act together to salvage our superannuation, I have no doubt the new GFC will be the Girls? Financial Crisis.

'I'm happy to know I'm changing lives': surrogate mum of two

I know that once the baby is born, I will focus on the gift I have given, and watch the parents with their new child. I can't wait for that day.

Birth trauma and the issue of informed consent

There is a perception that women should just be happy they have a healthy baby in their arms. But for women who experienced birth trauma, there's a lot more to it.

Tips for managing pollen allergies and hayfever

They're simple tips, but they can have a big impact on those who suffer from hayfever and pollen allergies.

Ada Nicodemou shares tribute to her stillborn baby

Just over one month since Ada Nicodemou and her husband lost their second son, the Home and Away star has shared a touching poem for her baby.

Mum causes stir breastfeeding on train

?To the woman breastfeeding her kid on the train. Seriously! On the train?" began the letter of complaint.

10 things they don?t tell you about being pregnant

As I slowly waddle my ever-changing pregnant body towards the finishing line of my due date, it?s becoming increasingly clear there are a lot of things they just don?t tell you about pregnancy.

Overcoming a fear of the dark

A toddler's fear of the dark is very normal, but there are ways parents can help children through this stage in their development.

Kids, TV and movies: how young is too young?

It seems you don't have to throw the TV and iPad out the window - it all boils down to moderation, supervision and interaction.

Video: Baby's first birthday is a special day for mum, too

?A baby?s first birthday is also mum?s first birthday.?

The day Supernanny came to tea

Prince William's favourite celebrity child trainer Jo Frost puts Bryony Gordon and her toddler through their paces.

Tales from the homefront

When you're at work you sort of assume that your house is basically just sitting there quietly doing nothing until you return. However, since spending my days at home, I've learned this couldn't be further from the truth.

The words I hated hearing as new mum

It was less than a week after my son was born that I first heard it - from my mother.

To the pharmacist who sold me baby formula

On the rare occasion I catch sight of you at school, or around town, I think back to our earliest exchange. I?m sure you have no recollection of it at all.

Babies may benefit from autism therapy

Children showing signs of autism don't usually receive early intervention until well into toddlerhood or later, but a new study suggests infants with symptoms of the developmental disorder might benefit from therapy from as early as six months.

Knatalye and Adeline born with an everlasting bond

Knatalye Hope and Adeline Faith are a lot like any other identical twin girls, but there is one dramatic difference: they're joined at the chest and shares several internal organs.

The question this dad wishes he'd asked his wife

I should have seen that my wife wasn't the same person I'd fallen in love with, but we were both too focused on simply trying to get by.

Why we should talk about the deaths of the Hunt children

The deaths are too horrible even to think about. Yet we owe it to the children - Fletcher, Mia and Phoebe Hunt - to think long and hard about it all.

Baby dies of meningococcal weeks after vaccine application denied

A six-month-old girl has died from meningococcal disease just weeks after an application for government funding of a vaccine for the most deadly strain of the virus was rejected.

Finding the right balance when playing with your kids

Being too involved in our children?s play and not allowing our kids enough free time for unstructured activities can mean our kids miss out on the value that play offers.

Creative DIY light shades

The Pop Light light shade comes in a flat pack already made - it's up to you to design it as you'd like.

The battle of iParenting versus imagination

Have we forgotten how to be imaginative, resourceful parents?

Why movement is so important for your baby's growth

Letting your child move as much as possible in the early years ? using all senses, engaging in the real world, preferably outside ? will help them grow up healthier, smarter, calmer and stronger.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Special offer: The Baby & Toddler Show 2014

At The Baby & Toddler Show, you?ll find everything you need to get ready for your new arrival and guide you through the early weeks and years of parenting.

Losing yourself to motherhood

While watching your baby grow into a unique little person is exciting and wondrous, the intensity of meeting everyone else?s needs can ever so sneakily overtake your own needs for self-care.

Tearing during delivery: the facts

Almost all women will experience bruising, grazing or tearing after a vaginal birth. Depending on the degree of tearing, there are various treatments available.

6 tips for a day out with a baby and toddler

Outings can be lots of fun with the kids, but there are inevitable challenges. Here's some information about days out to help you be a little more prepared.

Why I invited a dozen people to watch my son's birth

I sent invitations on burgundy scrapbooking paper stamped with a field of poppies, and told each person why I wanted him or her there. I warned that there would be nudity.

Getting labour started: tips for a natural induction

When your baby?s due date comes and goes without so much as a pop - let alone a bang - it can be disheartening. Mums and a doula share their stories of natural inductions.

7 mistakes old hands make with new babies

As I sat across the table from my friend ? me, a seasoned mother of three; her, a brand new mum ? I thought of all the mistakes an old-hand parent can make when visiting a newborn baby.

That's my boy: a dad's diary of the first 4 months

Unbearable anxiety, unspeakable joy, constant exhaustion and bouts of frustration ... The many shocks of first-time fatherhood resound in a dad's diary of his son's early months.

One of the most important things a new mum can do

Finances may not be as cute as a newborn, but with many women?s working arrangements changing post-baby, monetary matters need attention too.

Single, pregnant - and 51

She first became a mum at 49 - now, two years later, Tracey Khan is pregnant with her second child.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Reader offer

2 FOR 1 TICKET OFFER

For Shopping, For Advice, For Baby & You. Enjoy a special day out with fabulous shopping from over 200 brands, leading parenting experts offering advice on a range of topics, and amazing children?s entertainment

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.