TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Essential Baby Member Competitions
, Apr 22 2010 09:29 PM
This topic is locked
No replies to this topic
Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:29 PM
Essential Baby Member Competitions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition start and finish dates are specified in the thread about the competition.The prize/s on offer will also be advised in the thread.
- Members will need to enter the competition by responding to the competition post in 50 words or less.
- Entries (including winner) into the competition is limited to one (1) entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- The winner/s will be contacted via email.
- A judging panel will review all entries submitted at the close of the competition. The entry that is judged the best and most creative entry will be deemed the major prize winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, but will not substitute the prize for cash.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- Winners will be contacted through the site and will need to provide a mailing address where they can receive and sign for their prize during the day.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is Essential Baby, Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd, (ABN: 34 087 887 456) of Level 2, 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
3 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users
Complete to online survey and let us know your views on health and fitness to win.
Everyone loves a personalised Christmas present - especially those which have been lovingly created by little hands. These Christmas gifts are so easy that even your toddler will be able to make them.
Our friends at The Sun-Herald are giving you the chance to win a family pass to Taronga Zoo Sydney or Taronga Western Plains Zoo.
I?m not ready for my son to stop believing in Santa yet. But should I treat him like the intelligent and sensible boy that he is and tell the truth, or should I lie, with the good intentions of keeping the magic alive for just a little longer?
More than half a million lights, countless hours of work, a world record - and it's all for a good cause.
Doctors made a shocking discovery when they found a dandelion growing inside 16-month-old?s ear canal.
Introducing the new campaign to help mums and babies around Australia.
Despite safety campaigns by organisations such as Kidsafe, the number of children dying and being injured in driveway accidents has remained steady. One mother shares her story of loss and warns others to pay attention.
Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.
Fitness blogger and football wife Caroline Berg Eriksen has come under fire for posting a photo of her amazing post-baby body on Instrgram just four days after giving birth. She has defended the picture saying she is "proud" of what her body has achieved.
A pregnant woman had her baby taken by British social workers after a forced caesarean section - and the child has still not been returned to her.
When kids want something, they'll ask ... and ask ... and ask ... until you cave in. You can teach them to unlearn this annoying tactic by saying just three words.
Babies love getting their little gums around keys - but these ones are cleaner and more fun than the set on your key ring.
Join Essential Baby and Aldi in celebrating Chrismas, with gift guides, the truth about Santa and how to manage christmas while pregnant + lots more.
Breaking Bad, The Great Gatsby and Game of Thrones are all inspiring baby names in the UK this year ? but royal names are on the decline.
To celebrate the launch of this gorgeous new baby skincare range, Essential Baby is giving our readers the chance to win one of ten Little Bairn Essentials Gift Packs.
For a limited time you can save 50% off when you gift unlimited access to The Age or SMH. It's the gift for those you love, who love to know.
Weird poses, surprise photobombs, bizarre editing: these are the wedding photos that should have never seen the light of day.
Get Christmas sorted with this prize bundle of a Playstation3 and Puppeteer game + a PSVita and Little Big Planet game. Enter Now!
Kids love their PILLOW PETS by day and are comforted sleeping with them by night. Enter now for your chance to win!
Here's a selection of vintage boys and girls monikers which have traditionally been used as either nicknames or given names, from the 1880s through to the 1950s.
Free Printable Activities
Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.