TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Essential Baby Member Competitions
, Apr 22 2010 09:29 PM
This topic is locked
No replies to this topic
Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:29 PM
Essential Baby Member Competitions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition start and finish dates are specified in the thread about the competition.The prize/s on offer will also be advised in the thread.
- Members will need to enter the competition by responding to the competition post in 50 words or less.
- Entries (including winner) into the competition is limited to one (1) entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- The winner/s will be contacted via email.
- A judging panel will review all entries submitted at the close of the competition. The entry that is judged the best and most creative entry will be deemed the major prize winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, but will not substitute the prize for cash.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- Winners will be contacted through the site and will need to provide a mailing address where they can receive and sign for their prize during the day.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is Essential Baby, Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd, (ABN: 34 087 887 456) of Level 2, 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
As the waiting game of late pregnancy continues, this mum considers a few things that might hurry things up a little.
It has been a little over a month since William Tyrell disappeared from his grandmother's home, 33 long sleepless nights for his family as they mourn the absence of their cheeky young boy.
Babies born in the summer are much more likely to suffer from mood swings when they grow up, while those born in the winter are less likely to become irritable adults, scientists claim.
Suddenly single with a baby and an 11-year-old son, Tara O?Connell developed an app to improve the lives of mothers who were similarly overwhelmed.
As soon as your baby enters the world, everything else takes a back seat - even the necessities of daily life such as eating are severely compromised, right when you need energy the most.
The Live Lighter campaign will take people inside the human body to show the internal dangers of being overweight.
A new mum's first month of motherhood didn't pan out as expected when she lost a family member weeks after her baby's birth.
Facebook and Apple are hoping to provide women with the freedom to build their careers without the added pressure of having children at or by a certain age.
The idea of making a 'pregnancy contract' with your partner may sound a bit silly at first, but it can help make the transition to parenthood a lot smoother.
Burping babies vs burpees – yes, new mums and personal trainers live in different worlds. But they can work together - once you find the right match for you and your lifestyle.
The NSW Ambulance Service is removing child-safety seats from ambulances, while the Victorian service is facing criticism over lengthy response times following the death of a three-year-old.
Police say that an incident in which a man pulled on a woman?s pram while walking a popular Sydney route late last month was a misunderstanding.
Three weeks ago, my auntie, a midwife, developed a fever. Sitting here in Sydney basked in Australian sunshine, that shouldn't be big news.
One mum shares her frightening experience and vows to never take her health for granted again.
When reading increasingly means swiping pages on a device, and we're advised to read to their children early and often, should parents be turning to e-readers for storytime?
A young dad who fought a five-year battle with cancer has been remembered for his inspiring legacy at a funeral service attended by hundreds of family and friends this week.
Public health authorities say the death of a toddler in north Queensland from meningococcal disease highlights the danger the illness poses.
Nicole Kidman is hoping to add to her family, but says she's doubtful it will happen.
Aldi has announced a recall of their popular Wooden London Bus play set.
From soft toys to balance bikes, here are some great ideas for first birthday gifts.
Kim Walsh arrived at the doctor with abdominal cramps. Hours later, she was cradling the baby experts told her she could never have.
I'm a far better person post-cancer than I ever was before. The goal now is to stay around long enough to find out who I can become, and what I can achieve.
Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.
I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.
Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!
It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.
Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.
A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.
Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.
Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration has warned parents and carers over a "confusing" pain relief dosage system.
Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.
Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.
What's in a name?
Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.