TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Essential Baby Member Competitions
, Apr 22 2010 09:29 PM
This topic is locked
No replies to this topic
Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:29 PM
Essential Baby Member Competitions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
- The competition start and finish dates are specified in the thread about the competition.The prize/s on offer will also be advised in the thread.
- Members will need to enter the competition by responding to the competition post in 50 words or less.
- Entries (including winner) into the competition is limited to one (1) entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- The winner/s will be contacted via email.
- A judging panel will review all entries submitted at the close of the competition. The entry that is judged the best and most creative entry will be deemed the major prize winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, but will not substitute the prize for cash.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- Winners will be contacted through the site and will need to provide a mailing address where they can receive and sign for their prize during the day.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is Essential Baby, Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Ltd, (ABN: 34 087 887 456) of Level 2, 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
It’s mixed in amongst garbled baby talk, but this 10-week-old's apparent attempt at telling her parents that she loves them has made her an internet star.
To say I became obsessed is something of an understatement. Everywhere I went I found cause to be reminded of my impending pain.
One mum says joy is very a personal feeling and expecting all new mums to feel it in the months after their baby born may do more harm than good.
Blogger Kiran Chug explains why she is going to let her toddler make more decisions for himself.
The Silverton family has heard the phrase "it's a girl" for the first time in four generations.
In future when someone I care for, or even someone I barely know, is experiencing a difficult time, I will not overthink it. I'll follow my heart.
Jac Bowie is the founder of Business in Heels, one of the fastest growing women’s networking events in Australia. She shares her story, including how she juggles work with a young family, and ways to work smarter.
Being a mum of identical twin boys stirs up great interest and fascination. It also opens itself up to nosy, invasive questions, as well as huge assumptions.
A mother-of-five who calls her two youngest sons "miracle babies" is just one of many mums seeking financial compensation for their children's unplanned conceptions.
It's a gorgeous song to begin with, but this dad's version of Hallelujah, sung for his young daughter, is especially touching.
While starting solids can be frustrating and messy (yet also fun!), introducing solids can also play havoc on tiny digestive systems.
A mother whose newborn baby was snatched from hospital has spoken of her joy and relief at getting her daughter back.
Are bumpies - bump selfies - really "exhibitionism of the weirdest kind"?
Acknowledging that motherhood isn't a bed of roses – to begrudge lack of time, sleep, money and spontaneity – is sacrilegious and a no-no, especially by mother superior-types.
A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.
Fill out this quick survey and tell us in 25 words or less your best pregnancy or parenting tip - you'll go in the draw to win a $200 Pumpkin Patch voucher.
Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.
While watching your baby grow into a unique little person is exciting and wondrous, the intensity of meeting everyone else?s needs can ever so sneakily overtake your own needs for self-care.
Almost all women will experience bruising, grazing or tearing after a vaginal birth. Depending on the degree of tearing, there are various treatments available.
Outings can be lots of fun with the kids, but there are inevitable challenges. Here's some information about days out to help you be a little more prepared.
I sent invitations on burgundy scrapbooking paper stamped with a field of poppies, and told each person why I wanted him or her there. I warned that there would be nudity.
When your baby?s due date comes and goes without so much as a pop - let alone a bang - it can be disheartening. Mums and a doula share their stories of natural inductions.
As I sat across the table from my friend ? me, a seasoned mother of three; her, a brand new mum ? I thought of all the mistakes an old-hand parent can make when visiting a newborn baby.
Unbearable anxiety, unspeakable joy, constant exhaustion and bouts of frustration ... The many shocks of first-time fatherhood resound in a dad's diary of his son's early months.
Finances may not be as cute as a newborn, but with many women?s working arrangements changing post-baby, monetary matters need attention too.
Are bumpies really "exhibitionism of the weirdest kind", as one writer has claimed?
We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)
We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.