Jump to content
3 year old party finger food
2 replies to this topic
Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:24 PM
I having finger food party for my 3 year old it is at lunch time.
I need some ideas of what food I should have at the party.
Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:45 PM
Mini hot dogs
party pies & party sausage rolls
cheese cabanossi bics and dip (cheese platter)
bread cob with spinach dip
salads etc pasta coleslaw etc
Also i know its not finger food but i also do
potato bake etc
Posted 19 July 2009 - 05:50 PM
- Fairy bread
- Chocolate crackles (I make mine with jsut melted dark chocolate and rice bubbles - NO copha)
- Paddle pop sticks with alternate fresh strawberries and large marshmallows - always a great success
- Little cupcakes
- Iced Arrworoot biscuits and hundreds and thousands (or balls etc)....Just make a thick paste with icing sugar and a few drops of water
- Homemade sausage rolls (I bought a pack for DD's birthday yesterday and nearly DIED when I read the chemical lesson in the ingredients list!!!!)
- Bread slices placed in a cupcake tray and then filled with eggs and diced ham! Bake in oven
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
"I was shocked and horrified that I'd had this thought. That's not me."
How many of these tactics does your toddler employ at bedtime?
Register now for your free ticket (valued at $20) for the Melbourne Essential Baby & Toddler Show, presented by Blackmores.
This is the funniest photo ever. We've all been there!
One mum looked that fear in the face and shared how important it is to think about adjusting the straps on our kids' car seats.
It turns out that taking a more flexible approach might be the best way to make it happen.
Hands up who is sick and tired of cooking dinner for their kids every night only to have them complain about what's on their plate.
What do you do when you want a sweet maternity shoot but it just won't stop raining?
Researchers are now looking at whether the nutrients you ingest after giving birth can help reduce your likelihood of developing the baby blues.
We're judged more than our mums were - science says so.
Yesterday was a bad day for me. I started feeling ill a couple of days ago but battled on, as we do.
So you're having a baby? That's great, babies are awesome.
When this dad's baby wouldn't stop crying he took matters into his own hands. He also recorded what he did to let other people in on the simple hack and now it's going viral.
After his wife struggled to conceive, transgender man Chris Rehs-Dupin decided to give it a go.
Everyone is a parenting expert until they have kids – right?
Top 5 Articles
Who loves Peppa? We have 10 packs to give away - including family passes to see the brand new movie, in cinemas March 16!
Free ticket offer