New Thread oomg.gif When was the last time we got a new thread oomg.gif

By the way
GOLD ddance.gif roll2.gif

#3 ~Kaylene~

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:33 AM

HAHAHAHAH I think its been about a year LOL wink.gif

SILVER!!!!!! wink.gif

Great piccies Katy original.gif

No havent done the balloon yet its in 1 1.2 weeks original.gif VERY excited just hope the weather holds out!!!

Miss Cs bday today...thats 3 almost down 1 to go wink.gif Party tomorrow original.gif Fairy cake this time original.gif I do love making kiddie cakes original.gif

Ok I think my pillow is calling chat soon wink.gif
hugs
K original.gif

#4 fishingwidow

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

I hope all the b'days have gone well Kaylene original.gif And the balloon ride goes well.

Where is everyone waves.gif wwhistle.gif

#5 ~Kaylene~

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:53 PM

I had my balloon wedding yesterday and OMG it was amazing!!! Few pics in my flickr original.gif

One bday left in the chain wink.gif

Hey Katy, looks like just the 2 of us left??? Where is everyone??? What you been up to? How you enjoying life with 3? Any more? original.gif

#6 Mumto3cheekyboys

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:49 AM

I am still here.  Sorry things got a little busy with me workwise.  I hope that everything is going well with you two?  Everything is ok here but it has been quiet other than work being a pain.

The pics look great especially the one inside the balloon itself.
Take Care
Angela

Edited by Mumto3cheekyboys, 31 May 2009 - 12:51 AM.

#7 fishingwidow

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

Wow oomg2.gif I just saw that there are 2 people reading this topic oomg2.gif One of them is obviously me, but I can't remember the last time there were 2 people on at the same time oomg.gif

I don't know if I have mentioned in here that we have bought a block of land, and now our house is on the market. I am going a bit nutty trying to keep this place clean wacko.gif The kids have been really good about most of their toys being put away in the shed though. Hopefully it won't take long to sell. We have already had 4 lots through, and another one tomorrow. That is really good, since we only just put it on the market on Friday.

Kaylene - I'm glad you had fun on the balloon shoot. The photos look great original.gif My 3 are going well, and so am I original.gif It actually took until Eamon was nearly 10wks before it all caught up with me, and now that I am only getting up once a night to him, it's not really that bad. I don't think there will be anymore. DH wanted to stop at 2, so I don't think he will accept another accident laughing2.gif I was actually just thinking the other day that I would like another girl grin.gif But I think if I mentioned that to DH he would just head straight out and organise the snip laughing2.gif Then again considering that he has been planning to get it since Zac was born 2.5 years ago, it might be the kick up the bum he needs laughing2.gif

We just came back from a Wiggles concert grin.gif It was great tthumbs.gif Makes Dorothy's Dance Party look pretty lame. The kids loved it. They are very athletic for old men ohmy.gif Anthony and Captain Feather Sword were doing gymnastics, and they all had a go at a few somersaults off a trampoline ohmy.gif

Well I think that it is just the 3 of us now, but considering it has been nearly 6 years since we first met, that is pretty impressive. I wonder about some of the others sometimes. Like TiggerK, Net&Bon, Scythe and Kaysie.

Well I'm glad that some of us are still here.

llove.gif

#8 ~Kaylene~

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

I am still about original.gif original.gif original.gif

Angela did you finally sort out work? How are the boys??

Katy LMAO. Oh and the other person online was probably a google bot...not an actual person LOL wink.gif

As for the oldies....I have Kaysie and Emilia on fb. Kaysie has 2 now and I "think" a new bf original.gif Emilia still living with parents I think, boys are super cute original.gif I probably have more than that but I am soo slack, oh Carolyn, I have her too....

It is sad that teh group has died.....

All good here...working SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much I dont think I have had a rush this big in quite a while, not that I dont love it wink.gif I had my first set of newborn twins through yesterday and OMG were they scrumptious!!!!

Ok better move
hugs
K original.gif

#9 fishingwidow

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:11 PM

Kaysie has a new bf ohmy.gif I assume you mean boy friend. I knew she had #2 but I didn't realise that she and DH split. When did that happen?

The twins must have been beautiful wub.gif Did they behave? Make you clucky grin.gif

#10 Ailime

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

Hiya lovely ladies original.gif

Angela just sent me a PM, so I thought I'd better try to come and say hello while EB seems to work OK this time.
(Since EB changeover to Fairfax, somehow it kept crashing my computer when I opened it up, so I found it frustrating).

My boys and I are good.
They started preschool this year and they seem to enjoy it very much (well, apart from their platonic love to one classmate that has been creating a bit of sibling rivalry original.gif).

Angela:
Thank you for PMing me.
I hope you and your boys are well...

Kaylene:
Loooooove your photos on FB!  tthumbs.gif
Where do you get those cute skirts from? Australia or overseas?
Thanks for sharing my update original.gif
Just to set the record straight... We moved out of my ILs in late 2007!  ddance.gif  ddance.gif  ddance.gif

Katy:
Wow, how much have I missed! I only knew you were expecting! Time really flies!
Good luck on the sale of your house.
Do you have Facebook? I think the only person here that I don't have is yours original.gif

I'd better post this first and see if I succeed this time original.gif

Edited by Ailime, 11 June 2009 - 11:47 AM.

#11 fishingwidow

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:07 PM

Hi Emilia. Good to hear from you. I do have an fb, I shall pm you with it. I only have Marnie on my list. I'll pm you to Kaylene. I think I used to have a few more but I think they must have wiped me for being a bad FB friend blush.gif

Should I say I am on Twitter to blush.gif laughing2.gif I just wanted to see what it was about. I have 1 follower roll2.gif

#12 Eileithyia

Posted 11 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

Hi again everyone.

Thanks to Angela for sending me back   cool.gif

I've been busy studying and working and building (well trying) our new house.

Old user name was Baroness for those who don't remember!
I have Mitchell and Emma (06).

It's bed time for kids here so will keep this short, will be back later to chat.

leanne

#13 Golden oldie

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Thanks Angela for pm'ing me too.

Lachie started Prep this year and it has done amazing things for his confidence. He is such an inquisitive thing and the questions haven't really stopped since he started talking (properly) at around 2.5, only thing is now his questions are much harder. They are doing Space this term at school and I know nothing, even DH did a few astronomy subjects at uni has to google for answers!

All the kids are well here. Emily is 7, Lachie, 5 (obviously), and Benji 3.5. They just grow up amazingly quickly don't they?

That's about it for me, life is still plodding along nicely original.gif

Will try and check in more often, but I have gotten rather slack at actually posting these days, I do read though  ph34r.gif

#14 BonKalKady

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

Hi guys waves.gif

Angela sent me a PM also wub.gif

Sorry to have neglected you guys  ssorry.gif don't worry the other two parents groups are neglected also LOL. I just dont have the time! But I promise I will try to pop in every so often to say hi original.gif

Kids are going good!
Bon is in grade 1 and loves it, doing REALLY well original.gif
Kaleb is in prep, loving it aswell, not doing too bad. He had grommets in last year sad.gif his hearing was almost non existent because of the constant fluid in his ears  cry1.gif 1 grommet has fallen out last month, unsure if the other is still in there. He says he can hear 'some things' so hmmmm. Got a hosp appt at the Mater next week, so will find out then.
Arkaydia is a little turd ROFL. Turned 2 in April. She sure gives us a run for our money! Such a little girl though wub.gif its nice after having boys! She loves all her dollies and things & doing 'motherly' stuff, its very cute. One thing I can't stand is her and clothes  oomg.gif she changes outfit at least 3 times a day and I cant stop her most of the time! sh*ts me lol. Won't let me choose what to put on her, she has to GRRRRR. We get some weird and wonderful combos I tell you!

Dinner is just about to be dished up, pete and kids are in shower so I best get it served.

A big hello to everyone!
Net  tongue.gif

#15 ~Kaylene~

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:38 PM

OHHHHHHH Oldies HEY *waves* thanks Angela for rounding them up original.gif

Net...its been YEARS what you been up to?? I didnt even realise you had number 3!!!

Emilia original.gif Sorry I thought you were still with your inlaws  ph34r.gif

Jodes I agree school makes a huge difference!

Leanne havent seen you about for ages either! More babies? wink.gif

Us...my baby is one tomorrow cry1.gif we just did a big group cake smash...6 babies wink.gif Was lots of fun but ohhhh sooo messy!!! Still super busy and shoudl not be posting on be but cant help myself wink.gif

hugs
K original.gif

#16 Eileithyia

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:45 PM

No,. No more babies for me while living with the in laws thanks! Couldn't deal with that.

Mitchell has been asking when we will have another though.

Not much happening here, just working. Fun times.

#17 fishingwidow

Posted 19 June 2009 - 02:38 PM

Look at everyone dropping in grin.gif Great to hear from you all original.gif

Leanne - We are about to start building soon. Our house is currently on the market, and once it sells we will start building. How much longer do you have until yours is finished?

Kaylene - Saw the photos of the cake smash on FB grin.gif Looked like fun.

Net - Lovely to hear from you to. The kids seem to be going well original.gif

Jodes - It is nice to hear your family is going along nicely to.

I see some of our Apr04 bubs have started school already ohmy.gif They grow so fast. Lily is starting next year as the cut off for Vic was 2 weeks after her birthday. She is loving kinder, but can't wait to get to school. She will be going to a small country school with only about 70 kids, as we are moving out of town. I think the smaller size will be good for her.

Zac is 2.5 now and hanging out to be able to go to kinder. It can be a real struggle to get him to leave when we drop Lily off.

Eamon is doing well to. He is 3 months old now and giving us lots of smiles original.gif He is very alert and loves watching what the other 2 are up to.

I hope you guys keep dropping in every so often. It was gettting pretty lonely in here with just Kaylene, Ang and I original.gif

waves.gif

#18 Eileithyia

Posted 22 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

Katy-  We are probably about another yr off, fingers crossed it doesn't take that long though, just want the kids in the new school and settled in as soon as we can. Once we get through council and can get started it shouldn't take long to lock up stage with the product we are using.

We have our big a*se shed sitting here at the in laws that needs to go on the block and need a building licence to put the transportable on too. We will use that as a site office and somewhere for us to hang.

DH is looking at going from a 2/2 fly in fly out job to a 4/2! Money will be great but we might just struggle trying to owner build with him not here! haha

Im off to Adelaide on thurs, taking the kids to see Disney on Ice. $68 each way. Can't beat that from Perth.

Bye for now

leanne

#19 ~Kaylene~

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:36 PM

Ohh Leanne a few more is always fun wink.gif How the hell did you get $68 tickets!!! VERY lucky!!! Have fun!

Katy...S has been in school for 2 years!!! We have kindy at 3/4 2 days a week he went to last year and this year he is full time!!! and I love it wink.gif (oh he does too wink.gif )

Its bloody cold here atm, and I have gastro sad.gif YUCKYUCKYUCK! sad.gif

Hope you are all well original.gif

#20 fishingwidow

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:28 PM

Kaylene - Lily is currently doing 10hrs a week at kinder, and she did 2.5hrs last year. It will be full time next year for her original.gif I still have to go and check out the school though laughing2.gif Bad Mummy blush.gif I hear very good things about it though.

Leanne - We have just signed on with our builder, and they should start in Sept. We are not even trying for owner builder, we just don't know enough. Hopefully ours will be built by March.  Enjoy Disney on Ice original.gif

#21 ~Kaylene~

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif  wwhistle.gif

#22 Eileithyia

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:55 PM

Hi Dee Ho everyone

Got back from Adelaide safe and sound however missed our flight home thanks to MIL not reading the itinerary properly. Apparently it wasn't "safer" in her hands.  roll2.gif

The show was great and so many people from Perth too which was nice, but proves these things should come here.

Not much happening here as per usual. Just starting a new contract for work, not very exciting (and not that I signed the other one).

Get to watch Emma dance tomorrow, so that will be nice. Can't wait to see how unlike me she is, as I am so unco-ordinated it's not funny.

Best go, battery going to die very soon.

Leanne.

#23 fishingwidow

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Hi all bbabyflip.gif

Sorry I have been a bit slack. I hurt my back a few weeks ago and was unable to sit at the computer for any length of time. We have also been madly looking for a rental, as we have to be out in 3 weeks. We have one, by the way. I'll try and drop back into tomorrow and post properly.

waves.gif llove.gif

#24 ~Kaylene~

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

*waves* quiet in here agin isnt it???

Leanne gald you survived...even if you missed your flight...long walk? hahahahaha wink.gif

Katy...hope your back is better, did you find anything????

Here busy and yet not...have had lots of newborns through here lately which is making me oh so clucky!!! original.gif original.gif original.gif Also received another lot of pettis which I am selling off original.gif

hugs all
K original.gif

#25 fishingwidow

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

Thanks Kaylene, my back is heaps better. I had my last physio appointment yesterday. We have also found somewhere to live. It not to far away, so we are just going to shift in bits and pieces over a week. We have already packed a lot when we were decluttering to sell. Hopefully we can keep as much as possible in boxes to make the next move easier.

I love your pettis original.gif They are so cute.

aannoyed.gif Eamon has just woken, and now I have to go feed him. He eats so much. I am wondering if I should start him on solids as he just doesn't seem to be getting enough. He feeds 2.5hrly during the day and has gone back to 2 feeds at night. I knoe if I ask the MCHN though, she will tell me to hold off. I wish I could ask my Dr because I know she would give a reaoned anwer, (not just "thye should not start solids until 6months"), but by the time I could get in to see her, he will be 6 months anyway. Why do I have such a popular Dr ?

Did I mention Eamon was awake.........

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

For and against

Should Blue Ivy have been at the VMAs?

Many were quick to condemn Beyonce and Jay Z after appearing on stage at the MTV Video Music Awards with their two-year-old daughter, but others thought it was a sweet family moment. What do you think?

Toddler attacked at gym creche

Two-year-old girl Eva Ness was left with a black eye and bite marks on her face and body after an altercation with an older child at a health club's child-minding facilities. Now her parents are calling for the centre to be closed.

Pregnancy a tricky matter of timing for FIFO couples

Manipulating rosters, coordinating 'conjugal' visits, working on site with your partner; getting pregnant can prove stressful for FIFO workers.

WIN a $100 RedBalloon for Dad

Enter now for your chance to win 1 of 5 $100 RedBalloon experience vouchers. Helping you make Dad's Day EXTRA HAPPY.

Carseats have twice as many germs as a toilet

Most parents know their child's carseat is not always squeaky clean, but they might not realise just how dirty it really is.

Doctors remove foetus from 'medical marvel' after 36 years

Doctors in India have removed the skeleton of a foetus that had been inside a woman for 36 years.

Nine months in six seconds: new parents' Vine clip a hit

We?ve seen some memorable time-lapse pregnancy and birth announcement videos before. Now one new couple has taken it to the extreme, capturing it all in just a six-second Vine video.

Sonia Kruger speaks of baby joy

Celebrity mum-to-be Sonia Kruger has spoken candidly about using donor eggs and IVF to fall pregnant at age 48.

Dressing to not impress: life through the eyes of a three-year-old

When it comes to getting dressed, my three-year-old has only one criterion: ?I don?t want to look beautiful.? And now I've worked out why.

Special nappies made with love for angel babies

Angel Baby Nappies make and provide tiny bereavement cloth nappies for pre-term stillborn babies and premature babies who pass away in the NICU.

Inside the brain of a tantruming toddler

What's going on in your child's mind in the lead-up to a tantrum? And what?s the best way to respond?

5 secrets to a long-lasting relationship

When it comes to keeping your relationship strong, it?s what you do - and not what you want - that really matters.

When 'furbabies' meet real babies

I am obsessed with my dogs, and can't imagine loving them any less once my baby arrives. But that doesn't stop everyone from telling me I will.

The least popular baby names of 2013

Looking for a baby name that?s nowhere near the top 10 ? or even the top 1000? Try the bottom five.

'I was so sleep deprived I crashed my car'

There are no laws regulating driving while tired, but statistics show that driver fatigue is one of the top three contributors to the road toll.

Why are there so few sexy maternity bras?

Rather than feeling ashamed of their post-baby bodies, women should be free to buy lingerie that makes them look attractive and pretty - no matter what stage of life they're in.

Toddler Alliyah one step closer to first trip home

She has lived the first 14 months of her life in a hospital intensive care unit, but Alliyah Broadby's parents hope to finally take their little girl home with them.

'Put people before IVF profits': IVF pioneer Alan Trounson

IVF could be done for hundreds of dollars in Australia instead of $8500 if clinics stopped charging what ''the market will handle'', a pioneer of the technology says.

Expectant parents urged to swap the pub for bub

Nearly one in five women drink while pregnant, but a current campaign is trying to drive down that unhealthy statistic.

Nutella supplies threatened by bad weather

There's bad news for fans of Nutella, the gooey, chocolatey hazelnut spread.

The cost of growing your own vegies

Does it make financial sense to grow your own veggies, or are you better off ordering produce from the local food co-op?

Breastfeeding mums less likely to suffer from PND, but all need support

A new study has shown the a complex relationship between a mother?s intention to breastfeed, her ability to do so, and postnatal depression.

Win back some precious time and get FREE coupons

Membership to eBay's Bubs? Corner is free and includes a $10 coupon to spend on nappies each month - a win for multitasking mums!

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win back some precious time and get FREE coupons

Membership to eBay's Bubs? Corner is free and includes a $10 coupon to spend on nappies each month - a win for multitasking mums!

Do you suffer from Precious Firstborn Syndrome?

Testing ?no more tears? shampoo in your own eyes, warming cucumber sticks so they're not cold straight from the fridge, waking a sleeping baby to check they?re still breathing: these are all symptoms of Precious Firstborn Syndrome.

Ezra's tragic death not in vain, mum says

Little Ezra was a "Harry Houdini" who loved trying to escape the family home. Now, after his tragic death, his parents are doing what they can to help others.

7 mistakes old hands make with new babies

As I sat across the table from my friend ? me, a seasoned mother of three; her, a brand new mum ? I thought of all the mistakes an old-hand parent can make when visiting a newborn baby.

Video: When adults act like children

Ever wondered what would happen if adults were allowed to act like children? This dad's hilarious video clip will give you an idea of what life would be like.

Mums hit hardest as flu cases skyrocket

The number of confirmed cases of influenza in Australia has doubled the number for the same time last year - and women are 25 per cent more likely to get it.

The mum who had four babies in nine months

Feeling exhausted due to the demands of caring for a baby? Imagine the life of this mum, who gave birth to three boys and one girl in just nine months.

Everything baby at Big W

Lowest prices on everything baby, only at Big W. Sale starts August 4 and ends August 20 2014.

Smiggle is painting the town red!

We have 3 Red Smiggle prize packs to give away! Enter by posting a photo of something red to your Instagram.

Going viral

Mum gives birth at school

After four decades in the industry, pest controller John Birkett couldn't believe what he found in one woman's bedroom.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.