Party Plan Chit chat thread #18

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#26 danyon~ucw~isc

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

Hi marisa and welcome to the group.

Also are there any other party consultants in SA, nothern suburbs that would consider doing a Party Swap with me?

#27 moomilker

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

I LOOOOVE  to party swap, but  the 3 times I have done it my "friends" have all piked out on me!!! grrrrr
I have been sucked in tomorrow, going on a 2 hr drive to bendigo to my best friends house to do a "party" for the  kids in her class at school. meaning no $$ not even enough to cover my petrol! grrrr.
i'm taking things that would intrest teenagers and telling them they can ring an order through!! maybe one of their mums might bite?
cross fingers for me!

#28 marcy30

Posted 18 July 2009 - 02:08 PM

Hi Girls

Im a UCW girl in Ipswich i do most of my parties on the weekend or night, i only started in June so im new but this is my second time around doing UCW  actually doing better this time round surprisingly, I love to party swap if anyone is interested let me know.

Marcy

#29 Chocolate Addict

Posted 18 July 2009 - 07:16 PM

Hi girls. original.gif

Sorry, I don't do party swaps. None of my friends ever turn up when I have a party unless it is one of my own! lol

#30 ~Sweet~Like~Chocolate~

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:58 PM

Hi Marcy,

I'm a Chocoholics rep & not far from Ipswich, so if you are interested in a swap please pm me smile1.gif

Hi everyone else, sorry I haven't been in. There's just not enough hours in the day. I'll come back a little later to update.

Sonia

#31 dawnb

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:27 PM

I haven't been in here for a long while, but i'm in a lull sad.gif i have one this weekend (have just done 2 on the weekend) and then only 1 at the end of August  unsure.gif not that i'm too worried because i have a busy August coming up anyhow but i would like to have at least 1 a week, hmmmmmm time to ring some ex hostesses me thinks.

#32 -Nicole-

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:57 AM

Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone can help me with the name of PP company. They sell surfwear clothes for all ages.???

Thanks

#33 danyon~ucw~isc

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

Ok have been set a challenge to get 2 creative books in august Who can help me out??? Just remember we have great promo's in august

ok guys anyone who love to take advantage of some amzing promotion by having there very own in home undercoverwear party please call me. all your guest who buy $100 from the catalogue will then get the chance to pick themselves another garment of there choice for just half price, plus take advantage of our great clearance sale and our father day terry toweling plush robe and still there is more first in best dressed

#34 Chocolate Addict

Posted 01 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

Geez, its' quite in here! I hope the means everyone is too busy with party bookings.

I had two parties yesterday, both quite good so happy with that. original.gif

I have a couple of fundraiser markets coming up and some party bookings so keeping pretty busy. Also our christmas range will be out in late August so looking forward to that. original.gif

#35 danyon~ucw~isc

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

well, i has been very quiet here, but i had a $400 party on sat night which was fanatastic,  and things are only looking better,  am gearing up for a product launch on August 31st,  am off to convention on the 16th of august, going to hunter valley for 3 days,  and a fantatsic fundraiser for The cancer council, Breast cancer foundation.  if any one is interested in having a look at any of these please add me http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100...81&ref=name

#36 whatsonemore

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

Hi guys,
i have just started doing Slumber parties in vic.

happy to hear people are going alright with there PP bussinesses.

return soon to let you knew how my first party goes.
Emily

#37 ~mumto2girls~

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:42 PM

Hi everyone

I have just started doing PP with Atise. Atise has wonderful products such as candle holders, diffusers, candles, fragrance/essential oils, melts etc.

Havent had any bookings as yet as I only recieved my beautiful kit last week. A friend has taken a catalogue so hopefully she will start things off with some orders.

I have a link if anyone is interested in looking at the products but im not sure if im allowed to put it here. If you want to have a look let me know and I can PM it to you.

Looking forward to chatting to you all

Amanda xx

Edited by ~mumto2girls~, 29 August 2009 - 01:45 PM.

#38 Chocolate Addict

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

Hi girls.
What are Slumber parties? what do they sell??

I have been really busy with parties and fundraiser markets it is great. original.gif Our christmas flyer will be out soon too, can't wait to see what is on that.

#39 whatsonemore

Posted 29 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

redshellgirl~ slumber parties are ladies only party selling adult toys and differrent products.

#40 ~mumto2girls~

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:10 AM

Hi everyone

I was in the other day introducing myself and starting an Atise party plan.

Being in a small town i think people are having a "break" from party plans lol.

Im not really sure how to get my business of the ground so any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

#41 whatsonemore

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:54 PM

bumping us up biggrin.gif

#42 melissa1781

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:05 PM

Deleted

Edited by melissa1781, 07 April 2010 - 03:18 PM.

#43 Mum--SA

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:00 PM

Hi Ladies original.gif

I'm Bron, and thought I'd jump in and say Hi, as I've recently joined the team at Lorraine Lea Linen.

I'm 35, from Adelaide, and looking forward to chatting to you all, and getting to know everyone.

*waves* to the other Lorraine Lea girls.... looking forward to hearing some tips for a newbie LOL

Have a great weekend!

#44 goddessabrosia

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to decide between learning ladder and unique kids and was wondering if anyone on here was involved with either of them?? If you could PM me with any tips/info I should know before signing up that would be great...

I used to do avon but made next to nothing and would like to actually make some $$ this time around!!!

Thanks

Shannon

#45 whatsonemore

Posted 04 November 2009 - 08:29 AM

Hi ladies

Just poped in to see what happening i did my first party in september and i think it went well now just to book some more i have 2 this month hoping to get a few more for November and December.  

Question for you all How do you advertise your bussiness do you do flyers, ads in the paper or are you more relying on Word of mouth and booking from parties?

cheers Emily

#46 shanilee

Posted 05 November 2009 - 04:09 PM

Hi there, can I please be added to the party plan list?

I work for Tease N Please in the central vic area.

#47 glutton4punishment

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

hi, i hope you don't mind me jumping i like this, but i couldn't find a newer chat thread.... I've been looking for motivation to keep going, but am finding it abit hard at the moment...  Iam a stay at home mum with 5 kids and a dh in the army reserves...(who is going away for 6mths soon), oh and i do undercover wear... rolleyes.gif  although...i was looking at the chocolate party plan too, it wouild make a killing up here...

Anyway i'll pop back on here to let you all ;know how the motivations going...any tips would be great by the way.. Thanks

tracie

#48 danvic

Posted 04 March 2010 - 10:55 AM

Hi Everyone,

I have just joined postie fashions as a consultant. I have 10 partys booked and start next friday - lm very excited!!!

#49 feebes

Posted 05 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

Hi!!

I just joined Lorriane Lea Linen, have my first party this weekend, had difficulty getting bookings, not many of my family friends have heard of LLL so invited everyone over to my launch party!  cool.gif

#50 whatsonemore

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:09 AM

feebes~ it can be hard getting booking to start but as more people hear about you i'm sure they will be flowing in.

Q~ Does anyone else carry there own Eftpos machine and do you pass on the 5% for credit or just take it on yourself?

Em

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.