Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:32 PM

GOLD!

Happy Birthday to

Kathy

and to

Angela

Hope you have both had a lovely day.

Caz,  bbighug.gif

Chantelle, hope your littlest man is improving.

Hope everyone (adults and toddlers) who has a lurgy is feeling better soon.

Been a full on day here today, I'm absolutely knackered and have to have a shower then do some more washing  wacko.gif Serves me right for taking in the sunshine at Kings Park with Claire. wink.gif Such a beautiful day for it though. wub.gif

A.

Edited by Puggle, 31 May 2007 - 10:39 PM.

#3 Night0wl

Posted 31 May 2007 - 10:33 PM

Silverado!! Again!!

ddance.gifNovember 2005 Parents Groupddance.gif

21 August 2005
Sophie Louise

Born to: Carolyn (Sonora)

11 October 2005
Angelique Rose

Born to: Michelle (~Sonique~)

19 October 2005
Hudson Max

Born to: Ren (Homer)

20 October 2005
Riley Angus

Born to: Jess (Jayden1)  

21 October 2005
Connor Ryan

Born to: Melissa (Bremel)

Reiley Thomas
Born to: Kellie (Kafs)

22 October 2005
Matthew

Born to: Sarah (sezo)

24 October 2005
Bianca Charlotte

Born to: Jodie (Hoff73)

25 October 2005
James Edward

Born to: Emma (emma_louise)

28 October 2005
Van-Jordan

Born to: Chantelle (VJs_Mummy)

1 November 2005
Harrison Anthony

Born to: Megs (MegsJolley)

Benjamin Andrew
Born to: Kylie (magoo-moo)

Hunter Jay
Born to: Sarah (XxLady_SarahxX)

3 November 2005
Georgia Grace

Born to: Sam (Sam I Am)

Hayden John
Born to: Donna (donna2332)

Lucy Rose
Born to: Jane (thrilled)

4 November 2005
Lily Mai

Born to: Carol (flanette28)

5 November 2005
Keira Louise

Born to: Sara (Keiras Mummy)

6 November 2005
William Matthieu

Born to: Cecile (willsmumsos)

7 November 2005
Zane Michael

Born to: Fiona (Zanily)

8 November 2005
Haydn Anthony

Born to: Susan (slj)

10 November 2005
Lucas Oliver

Born to: Sharyn (Dory)

11 November 2005
Benjamin Gregory

Born to: Jodes (jodemeister)

Ethan Christopher
Born to: Sylvi (sillybilly)

Mia Rose
Born to: Kathy (kat73)

12 November 2005
Eva Mae

Born to: Kellie (kellie)

13 November 2005
Ruby Mae

Born to: Ellie (ellie13)

14 November 2005
Xavier Thomas

Born to: Angela (AngelaK)

16 November 2005
Lily Mae

Born to: Kylie (Wantabubba)

Katie Maree
Born to: Christine (PookieBear)

17 November 2005
Joshua Alexander

Born to: Kathy (oceanblue)

18 November 2005
Grace Sofia

Born to: Mel (Laineyberlin)

20 November 2005
Indyannah Rose

Born to: Nikki (HaggisHugger)  

21 November 2005
Declan Thomas Clifford

Born to: Becky (Beckyyy)

Claire
Born to: Anne (Puggle)  

22 November 2005
Kyla Gail

Born to: Lauren (*Lauren*)

Miriam Isobel
Born to: Anna (Howie&Charlie)

23 November 2005
Alana Grace

Born to: B (AliLani)

Claudia Bronte
Born to: Heather (Popsical)

24 November 2005
Isobel Olivia

Born to: Liz (cookiemonster)

25 November 2005
Charlotte Anneliese

Born to: Teresa (tpe)

Austin Mitchell
Born to: Joy (jgal)

Imogen Grace
Born to: Tameika (Tameika)

27 November 2005
William James

Born to: Kirsty (elliam)

30 November 2005
Ruby May

Born to: Sal (Reje-Ru)

5 December 2005
Hayden James

Born to: Sarah (Sez_First)

Saxon John
Born to: Susan (Sashworth)

bbluestork.gif EDDs of Pregnant DIN05 Mummies ppinkstork.gif

Emma (emma_louise) #2 due 16/7/2007
Its a GIRL!

Kell (Kellie) #3 & #4 due 14/7/2007
Its TWINS!! A BOY! and A GIRL!

Sharon (alyssasmummy) #2 due 31/8/2007
Its a GIRL!

Sara (Keiras Mummy) #2 due 1/9/2007
Its a SURPRISE!

Sal (Reje-Ru) #4 due 15/10/2007
Its a BOY!

Heather (Popsical) #3 due 30/10/2007
Its a SURPRISE!

Ren (Homer) #2 due 27/11/2007

Tameika (Tameika) #2 due 05/12/2007

bbaby.gif Second Generation DIN05 Babes bbaby.gif

Leo Ernest
Born to: Sarah (XxLady SarahxX) 29/9/06
Little Brother to Hunter Jay

Ebonee Willow Belle
Born to: Nikki (HaggisHugger) 24/11/06
Little Sister to Max (watching from Heaven) and Indyannah

Jackson David
Born to: Liz (Cookiemonster) 24/1/076
Little Brother to Emily and Isobel

Lily Louise
Born to: Fiona (Zanily) 5/2/07
Little Sister to Zane

Charlie (Charles) Edward
Born to: Kirsty (elliam) 07/03/07
Little Brother to Eleanor and William

Lily May
Born to: Jane (thrilled) 16/03/07
Little Sister to Lucy

Harriet Niamh
Born to: Anna (Howie&Charlie) 19/03/07
Little Sister to Miriam

Xavier Daisuke
Born to: Chantelle (VJs Mummy) 24/4/07
Little Brother to Van-Jordan

Charley Alexander
Born to: Jess (Jayden1) 13/05/07
Little Brother to Jayden and Riley

Zoe Isabelle
Born to: Cecile (willsmumsos) 16/05/07
Little Sister to William

Jasmine May
Born to: Lauren (*Lauren*) 21/05/07
Little Sister to Kyla

Madison Grace
Born to: Sharyn (Dory) 24/5/07
Little Sister to Lucas

Donnas Beautiful Twins Baby Angel and Brooklyn Elizabeth
~ Much loved, Sadly lost, Forever Remembered ~

DIN05 MSN Group

DIN05 Trivia

Edited by elliam, 01 June 2007 - 03:32 PM.

#4 kat73

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:48 PM

BRONZE
Hey Girls

Happy Birthday Kathy
Happy Birthday Angela
Hope you both had great days and got spoilt rotten grin.gif

Kellie Hope you and those little ones of yours are doing well. Good luck with all the exams, and try not to get too stressed by everything.

Caz So sorry to hear of your friends passing,17 is just so young that makes me so mad. It just doesn't seem right sad.gif . Hope that Sophie is not  sick.gif anymore, some days it doesn't just rain it absolutely p*sses down. Thinking of you.

Kylie  bbighug.gif to your friend. What an ass rant.gif. All you can do is be there for her to talk, cry vent rage etc. So hard and stressful especially with a small baby. My BF split with her husband when her baby was bout 2 months old (sort of similar circumstances) and she really appreciated having someone to talk to.

Susan Sounds like you need a day of pampering after running around after everyone. Hope Haydn is still on the mend and that you are feeling better soon too.

Jodes Glad Lachie is proud of his stitches and over the trauma of having them done. Poor little fella sad.gif That must have been heartwrenching to hear him cry and not be able to go to him. You poor thing sad.gif

Sal bbighug.gif Hope you are feeling a bit more relaxed now. Sorry Placenta Praevia is not something I know much about, but the cases I have read of have had C/S due to increased risk of bleeding. That's a bugger that you have to go to the Ob GYN as a high risk.

Annette Hi there, I have been wondering where you were grin.gif .

OMg I don't know if I am oversensitve or what but everyone is making me bloody cranky today. The Caleb has been a fair little sh*t with his smart mouth and hitting Mia. Today he called me an "a**hole b**ch" which I thought was just charming rant.gif in the middle of the main street too. Mia is just so clingy and calls Mummaaaaaaa Mummmaaaaa all day long especially if I am not in her line of vision. Then DH comes home and just asks dumb questions or is off in fairy land and can't hear me speak when I am a metre from him.

ph34r.gif Hmmmmm maybe it's just me ph34r.gif

Caleb has a speech therapy review tomorrow (only taken about 10 months I think). It's hard to know if he is getting better with his sounds as he has lost his two front teeth which makes everthing so hard to understand.

Mia is going back to physio next week and CYH think that she may need to see a paed too look at her right foot when she walks as her kicking her leg out is now even more pronounced than before she was walking properly. Am a bit confused too as the physio encouraged me to put hard soled shoes to help her walk and then CYH said she shouldn't have them on until she has been walking well for 8 weeks. Have any of you girls heard that before. Talk about mixed messages,I thought I was doing the right thing sad.gif

Night All

Kathy
xxx
Edited to claim Bronze tongue.gif

Edited by kat73, 31 May 2007 - 11:50 PM.

#5 *~Kellie~*

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:20 AM

Sal - will PM you some info shortly on PP  wink.gif

Cheers

Kellie

#6 Zanily

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:07 AM

NOV 05 MUMS BIRTHDAYS

JANUARY
7th - Lauren (*Lauren*)
13th - Joy (jgal)
16th - Laurie (Laurie82)

FEBRUARY
7th - Kathy (Kat73)
12th - Michelle (Sonique)
25th Sal (Reju-ru)

MARCH
2nd Heather (Popsical)
20th - Susan (SLJ)
26th - Becky (Beckyyy)

APRIL
18th - Teresa (Tpe)
27th Sarah (XxLadySarahxX)
28th Carol (Flanette)

MAY
5th - Kirsty (Elliam)
5th Emma (Emma-Louise)
5th Sharyn (Dory)
6th Anna (Howie & Charlie)
25th Kel (Kafs)
31st - Kathy (Oceanblue)
31st Angela (AngelaK)

JUNE
12th - Kylie (Wantabubba)
13th - Ellie (Ellie13)
14th Meg (MegsJolley)
16th - Fiona (Zanily)
27th - Jess (Jayden1)
29th - Kylie (Magoo- moo)
29th Ande (Moniques Mum)

JULY
4th Sarah (Sezo)
18th Annette (Mystic gal)
24th - Nik (HaggisHugger)
24th - Sam (Sam I Am)
25th - Jodes (Jodemeister)

AUGUST
2nd Sarah (Sez First)
11th B (mumto2As)
13th - Chantelle (VJs mummy)
20th - Melissa (bremel)

SEPTEMBER
2nd - Kylie (KMP)
4th - Carolyn (Sonara)
11th Sara (Keiras Mummy)
19th - Tameika
27th - Susan (Sashworth)

OCTOBER
9th Anne (Puggle)
14th - Kellie (Kellie)
18th Donna (Donna2332)

NOVEMBER
17th - Ren (Homer)

DECEMBER
12th Jane (Thrilled)
19th Cecile (willsmumsos)
27th - Mel (Laineyberlin)

#7 AngelaK

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:13 AM

rant.gif  rant.gif  rant.gif   Had nearly finished a big post and the phone rang.  Xavier thought he would help mummy and it all just disappeared.  rolleyes.gif

Morning Ladies,

Thank you to all of you for your birthday wishes yesterday.  I had a lovely day and received a big bunch of flowers and a voucher for a hair cut and foils for when we head off on holidays to Palm Cove in 4 weeks and 5 days, but whose counting?  Also, DH cooked tea last night which was nice.

Kellie - Good luck with your exams and study.

Sal - Sorry, I'm another who doesn't know too much about placenta praevia.  Hope everything goes well for you.

Carolyn - 17 is way too young to die.  I hope your day is a little better today and that Sophie has stopped being  sick.gif

Kylie - As the other girls have said, I think the best thing is just to be there for your BF which I'm sure you will be.

Jodes - What a horrible experience for you and Lachie although I'm pleased that he seems very proud of his stitches.  Typical boy, I think.

Susan - Hope you have a quieter day today.

Kathy - Isn't it confusing and frustrating when you get differences of opinion from professionals.  With Hannah I was told by her Physio not to put shoes on her feet until she was up and walking properly and for the shoes to be tie up and not velcro.  I have done this with Xavier.

Chantelle - Hope little Xavier is continuing to improve.

Take care

ETA - for spelling mistakes

Edited by AngelaK, 01 June 2007 - 09:14 AM.

#8 Sonara

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:34 AM

Our Toddlers at 18 mths

Tallest Child: VJ (90cm)
Shortest Child: Riley (76cm)
Heaviest Child: Reiley (14.21kg)
Lightest Child:  Riley (8.9kg)

Sophie (Caz)
Height: 79.8cm
Weight: 9.345kg
HC: 46.5cm

Lily (Kylie)

Height: 82cm
Weight: 10.5kg
HC: 49cm

Declan (Becky)
Height: 85cm
Weight: 12.5kg
HC: 49cm

Will (Cecile)
Weight: 12.2kg
HC: 48cm

Hayden (Susan)
Height: 85.1cm
Weight: 13.46kg
HC: cm

Zane (Fiona)
Height: 85.5cm
Weight: 12.94kg

Eva (Kellie)
Height: 84cm
Weight: 12.6kg

Benjamin-Benji (Jodes)
Height: 82cm
Weight: 11kg

Connor (Melissa)
Height: 81.5cm
Weight: 11.8kg
HC: 50cm

Lucy (Jane)
Height: 83cm
Weight: 11.2kg
HC: 47cm

Van Jordan-VJ (Chantelle)
Height: 90cm
Weight: 13.4kg

Angelique (Michelle)
Height: 88cm
Weight: 13.4kg
HC: 45cm

Lily (Carol)
Height: 81cm
Weight: 11.2kg
HC: 47cm

Grace (Mel)
Height: 84cm
Weight: 12.5kg

Georgia (Sam)
Weight: 10kg

Riley (Jess)
Height: 76cm
Weight: 8.9kg
HC: 45.5cm

Reiley (Kell)
Height: 83cm
Weight: 14.21kg

Claire (Anne)
Height: 79cm
Weight: 10.845kg

Hudson (Ren)
Height: 85.5cm
Weight: 14kg
HC: 49 cm

Miriam (Anna)
Height: 87cm
Weight: 13.7kg
HC: 49.2 cm

Kyla (Lauren)
Height: 81cm
Weight: 10.72kg

Mia (Kathy)
Height: 88cm
Weight: 13.64kg

#9 ~Lucison~

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:49 AM

Morning mummies,

Happy Belated Birthday to Angela and Kathy.  Hope you both got spoilt rotten, and that the kids were good for you.

Kel - Good luck with your assessments.  I'm sure you'll do great though.  Hey, do you have a birth buddy?  If not, I'd be happy to give you my mobile number.  Not long to go now.

Jodes - Poor Lachie.  I'm glad he's feeling better about it now though.  I could just imagine how you would've felt being able to hear him crying from the chemist.  It just breaks your heart, doesn't it?

Kathy - I hope Caleb's speech therapy review goes well today.

Sal - from what I've heard (but I really don't know much about it), your placenta could still move out of the way as your uterus expands.  Not sure if your level of praevia is the same though.

Caz - so sorry to hear of your friends passing.  Big hugs to you and your family.

Us - everything is going along fine here.  Lucas is being a handful (but what toddler isn't!?), and Madison is doing really good.  I don't think she's latching on properly though, and hence my nipples are torn to shreds (ouch, very painful).  Going to see a lactation consultant this arvo about it.  I just can't seem to get her to take more into her mouth.  She's pretty much sticking to 4 hrly feeds, so I feed her before I go to bed, then up once during the night to her, and then up at 6am with Lucas.  Feeling very lucky there.  She has one or two spells during the day (thank god!!) where she won't go back to sleep, so is awake for the best part of an hour or two sometimes.  But DH has been wonderful - helping out so much around the house, and doing a lot of things he normally wouldn't.  And he keeps saying really nice things to me about how I'm such a good mum, especially when I'm feeling down a bit.

Has anyone else's toddler decided to go off their food lately?  Just wondering if it is an age thing, or if his 2yr molars are still annoying him (he's still only got the one of them that's popped through).  I do think he's a bit unwell with something though, because he didn't really eat a chip I gave him yesterday.  Very strange for our son!!

Might try and get a few winks while Lucas is at daycare and Madison's asleep.  I havent had one daytime sleep yet since I've had her, and I think it is starting to catch up with me.

Ciao for now,

#10 Sonara

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:57 AM

Jodes - poor lachie, hope you don't have too many tears having the stitches taken back out - or are they dissovable? Well done to Emily on her award too. laugh.gif

Kylie - your poor friend. Some men deserve to be castrated rant.gif I'm sure just being there to listen to her is the best thing you can do for her right now. Can she get a sitter for her bub and you take her out for dinner or something? When my bestie and her dh split, i took her out quite a bit to dinner, movies etc, just so she could talk and laugh a bit.

Donna - yeah on hayden's sleep through. Has it happened again? How's his sore face? Have CC said much about what  happened?

Susan, Carol, Kelly - hope you and/or your sick bubs are better soon

Fiona, Sharyn, Cecile - hope you all sort out your feeding issues soon

Chantelle - how's little Xavier going?

Me - well today is a better day. Sophie stopped  sick.gif yesterday, its kinda a weird one as she was only sick 4 times, and 3 of those were within 5 mins of each other, and immediately after she'd eaten lunch. She has had a pretty bad nappy this morning, so not really sure if its gastro or what. She was awake most of the night, thank goodness for foxtel  wacko.gif I just hope it hasn't ruined all our work with her sleeping and the cc.

Soph also has come down with a hideous cough overnight, and she's partially lost her voice ohmy.gif I hope it doesn't move to her chest.

No news on when the funeral will be, so i guess it won't be till at least tues now. cry1.gif

The little b**ches at rach's school finally look like being reprimanded. There is a meeting with my friend and the teachers this arvo, they have backed off Rach a bit, but are now after my friends dd. They are trying to force the girls to play with them, but they won't. Would you believe that they are now stalking her dd in the playground, if she tries to play with anyone else they are going after the other kids saying, she's really mean, don't play with her etc etc. They are 6 years old.  ohmy.gif The school look like taking it very seriously now though. Coincidentally a pamphlet came home about bullying in this weeks newsletter, it listed signs of your child being bullied, nearly every one was symptoms rach had the other week.

Man, parenthood is hard work. I better go and do some housework, the place is disgustingly dirty.

#11 Nushi

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:01 AM

Good morning ladies,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO KATHY AND ANGELA, hope you both had wonderful days original.gif

Jodes-so sorry to hear about Lachies accident. How's he doing now, poor litle man?
Let me know how your 1st ride goes-so excited for you, have fun:) original.gif

Caz-big hugs to you original.gif

Sharyn-love Madisons name, beautiful:) Harrison is also being very picky with his food atm. He's teething, but nothing has come through yet.
We've noticed alot has to do with how much sleep he has(or hasn't had) that day. Like last night, he was exhausted and just didn't want to eat, so he went to bed early, empty stomache, but slept through.
I read yesterday that we shouldn't try offering lots of different foods in one sitting if they're not eating anything. They'll soon learn that they have to eat what we give them in 1 meal. Does that make sense??? I'm waffling.

Sammy and Nikki-are you coming on monday?

BBL

#12 Golden oldie

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:31 AM

Hiya Ladies

Caz I am so sorry to hear of your dear friends passing. It is just so not right when parents have to bury one of their children. The funeral is going to be so sad, but I am sure there will be many happy memories too.  bbighug.gif

OMG, I can't believe those little be-arches. At the age of 6. What are the parents like, as you would think that sort of behaviour has to be learnt somewhere, as it is not an instinctive behaviour, IYKWIM? Sounds like Rach has been coping well though.

Emily's class has just had a few sessions on coping with that sort of bullying, and it is terrifying to think that it happens at this young age. Its just not right. I don't remember that sort of thing going on when I was at school, or perhaps I just had my head buried in the sand. blink.gif

Megs Pick up bike at 9am tomorrow. So excited. Although, I probably won't get to ride until Sunday arvo as we have a very busy few days. Will get DH to take a piccie wink.gif

Any offers on that gorgeous house of yours yet?

Sharyn Poo I can't get into the PP to see these pics that everyone is commenting on. I hope you can get things sorted with the lactation consultant. If you don't have any success, I had a thoroughly wonderful lady that came and spent half the day with me when Lachie was a baby. I would thoroughly recommend her.

In regards to Lucas and his appetite. Don't worry. You will find that toddlers go through phases like this all the time. Lachie still has them. Very little appetite for a few days, then back to normal again. I try not to force the issue and have faith in the knowledge that no toddler is ever going to starve themselves. If you are worried about his vitamins etc, try giving him some toddler formula at night before bed rather than the usual milk. HTH original.gif

Kathy Even if you are being over-sensitive, I think you have every right to be so. We all go through days when it all gets a bit too much (as in having to put everyone before yourself), so if you want to be cranky, go for it I say  dev (6).gif

Kirsty That is soooo lovely of your mum. She should be bottled I reakon biggrin.gif . How is the weekend panning out, anything exciting planned? You can come here if you want wink.gif

I can't remember too much from the last thread, so I can't catch up on many more personals.

Thanks for your wishes/thoughts on Lachie. I took the bandage off yesterday and he now loves looking at his "sewing" in the mirror. laughing2.gif  laugh.gif  .

Benji is in total destruction mood at the moment. He has done something with the phones and de-programmed them. So I've got to try and find the old corded phone and plug that in. aaaagggghhh.

My IL's come back on Sunday after galivanting around Europe for the past six weeks, and they are going to be shocked when they see Benji I think. He has turned into such a little parrot lately and is clearly saying heaps of words now. I think he is wanting to keep up with the older two.

I made a train track before of the wooden Thomas stuff and Lachie and Benji have been happily playing for about 20 minutes. Benji is only allowed one train, but he just keeps pushing it around the track saying "toot-toot" Oh, so cute, I could just gobble him up!

Anyway, had best go and pay some attention to them before it goes downhill.

Have a great weekend everyone!

#13 AstroGrrl

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:04 AM

Hi gorgeous mummies
Just had to drop in to say HI!!!!! waves.gif to all you beautiful women...

Georgia and I have had this horrible flu thing all week and have been laying low... both sort of getting over it, but I coughed all night last night and so cancelling plans to go out tonight  cry1.gif

DH is HOME as in HOME HOME HOME!!!
This could be the beginning of him never going back!  We are officially putting in an offer on our shop tomorrow (finally!), so  hands.gif that the finance comes through.
Then DH got a job offer here in Perth... not as much money as FIFO, but still very good and we will have the two incomes and still be better off AND he will be HOME  grin.gif
It means he can be here as we are 'setting up' and 'settling in' to the new business and maybe even leave to join us full time once it is turning over more  hands.gif , it is too perfect... I am an optimist but I keep thinking it's all too good to be true  mellow.gif

Chantelle - I hope Xavier is well and truly on the mend

Jodes - Poor Lachie! awwwwww... well at least he is 'proud' of his sewing now...LOL

Caz - Big hugs to you, I am so sorry to hear your sad news (((hugs)))

KATHY & ANGELA - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS!!!   Hope you both had beautiful days xoxoxoxoxo

Megs - hmmmmm not sure, I do not want to spread germs..... WDYT?

Kirsty - how is the house hunting and FIFO life?  

All Perthettes - Can't wait to catch up with you all soon - looking forward to Megs' party!

Well better be off to put my Little Miss snot monster back to bed for a kip (I hope!) maybe I will even get one myself......

yyawn.gif

Love youze all
MWAH!
Sammy xo

#14 Nushi

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:19 PM

Sammy-you are still alive!!;) Great to hear from you, hope you're feeling better. You'll be fine by mon so you have to come. Fingers crossed for you that all the finance etc goes through for you today xoxo

Jodes-funny you ask about the house, we've had soooooooo many people through and huge open homes but no offers. But last night my neighbour popped over and she said when our contract runs out she and her husband might be interested in purchasing it and we do a private sale. So i'll have to look into the legalities of contracts etc
We also have another couple coming back for a second look tomorrow. Fingers crossed:)

Mel and Jodes-i was thinking, when i'm settled into Hobart and back into training, we should all meet up and do a big tri together in QLD-maybe Noosa-WDYT???? I'm thinking in 1-2 years time(i'm serious BTW) original.gif

Just had a weird experience with Harrison, he was all happy etc then suddenly burst out crying as if he was in pain, he was trying to do a poo, so i checked his nappy and there was blood around his rabbit pellet poo. I had instant thoughts thinking he might have crohns aswell, so i'm taking him to the dr's this arvo. Hopefully it's just the seeds from bread causing a little grazing and constipation.

Had my pre-conception bloods and crohns check up done yesterday to make sure everything is on track so we can start TTC in the next few months.
Has anyone elses cycles changed heaps after having a baby? Mine used to be text book 28 day cycle, now it's anywhere from 30-35 days-weird!

Ciao for now

#15 Night0wl

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:00 PM

*trills* Good Morning!

Kids free day here YAY! But as usual have stacks to get done, the kids playroom has become mummy's laundry dumping ground, it's a shocker but DH isn't here to whinge about it and the kids don't care so it is still a mess!

Had an excellent night last night, Charlie slept until 7am, Billy slept all night even with his cold and Eleanor crept in with me at some stage but didn't wake me up so I had a whole night's sleep!! YAY!!

Billy had his first dry night in about 2 weeks as well which I'm sure made him feel a lot better and saved me waking up in the night to change his nappy and bedding. I sent him to bed in a sposie, with a terry nappy over the top (thank goodness I am a hoarder and saved the snappy's) then pilchers, then his jarmies, poor kid could hardly move but he was DRY!!

Eleanor woke with a dry nappy this morning for the first time ever as well, I was staggered as she normally has it down to her knees. Probably a fluke but wow imagine, no nappy at night!

Sorry about all the nappy blah blah  blush.gif I'm just a bit excited about lame things!

Megs: Looking forward to Monday :)Hope you're ready for the onslaught! I only had 4 cycles between Eleanor and Billy but they were longer, 30-33 days whereas before I was a 28 days gal.

Sammy: LOL welcome back, hope to see you on Monday?? It's been ages sad.gif Loving FIFO biggrin.gif Wish he had started 12 months ago! But then I probably wouldn't have the cutest little baby in the world biggrin.gif

Jodes: OH NO poor Lachie sad.gif I bet it was twice as traumatic for you as it was for him sad.gif Have you recovered yet??  grin.gif Would love to pop over this weekend *sigh* will be there in spirit!!

How cute of your boys playing so nicely together, I am looking forward to my little guys being the same original.gif I am sure Billy would love to be playing with them and LOL at the toot toot, one of Billy's few words is VROOM VROOM  grin.gif little car but already  laughing2.gif

Caz: Poor Rachel and her friend. Sounds like a nasty little bunch in their school. It only takes one nasty kid and the others follow along like sheep for fear they will get the same treatment if they go against her. Girls can be so bloody b**chy it makes me really angry.

I hope they get in big trouble and really pull their heads in. A week or so of their treatment dished back to them would make a difference I am sure. Have you got that book I mentioned yet?? It sounds exactly like one of the scenarios in the book, and the ringleader can never see what she is doing as nasty which is the biggest problem and the sweet shy types are the first ones to cop it sad.gif

Sal:Honey I have my fingers crossed that that naughty placenta will get on the move for you, there is still plenty of time and hope that it will move up and out of the way. Take it easy and Auntie K says "NO STRESSING" so there!! Now you have to be a good girl because I said so biggrin.gif

Fiona: How is Lily on the Xantac?? Any better??

Ahhh whingy bum baby is grizzling, tried to get the cat to keep him company but no go unfortunatley *sigh* back to the housework and the million other things on my list for today....

ttfn, sorry to those I missed, will bbl original.gif

K xxx

#16 Sonara

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

Kirsty - love the new sig. I have ordered that book from the library, all copies were already out. Looking forward to the read.

Congrats on the sleep thru too!! Hope Eleanor's nappies stay dry, is she completely tt during the day now, or are you still having accidents?

Sal - don't know much about the placenta thing, but i'll keep everything crossed it moves for you.

Sharyn - forgot to say earlier, Madison is gorgeous  wub.gif

#17 Night0wl

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:05 PM

Caz: She's getting better, thanks for asking! She hasn't had an accident at home for several weeks now but seems to have them quite often at CC. I think she is too busy playing (with her best fwend Abby) to pay much attention and then when she needs to go, it's too late  blush.gif Ah well, practice makes perfect and at least she's not doing it on my floor! I must say I am still a little scared about taking her out in knickers even though to date nothing has happened....

I think the sig is cute too! She just did Tameika's new one as well original.gif

Just got a very late birthday present, it was out of stock at them time my sister odered it and yep, another cross stitch book! I know I'm a sucker but it was so beautiful I wanted it so badly  blush.gif  wub.gif

Must go and be productive while the littlest member of the trilogy sleeps....shep's pie tonight mmmmmmm my favourite, love the comfort foods!

#18 Guest_~sonique~_*

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:10 PM

Yey long weekend for us Perth girls ddance.gif

Kirsty - Love your new sig, great news that Miss E is going great guns with her TT. Tyson is still hit and miss with his night TT but I am blaming the walmer weather as I think he is sleeping deeper.

Kathy  ohmy.gif  at Caleb, Tyson insults are more tame. He was calling me a "dog" for a while but didn't understand that it was insulting, he has starting call me "a dirt" or a "poo & wee-wee head" but it's all said in jest though and never with intent. LOL at Mia, Angelique was like that last weekend and it was driving me nuts. She know so many words but on that day it was all mummy, mummy, mummy.

Carolyn - OMG at Rachel being bullied, I can't believe that kids as young at 6 are being targeted. I am so scared about sending Tyson to pre primary next year, I just hope he'll be okay.

Sammy - DH has had the flu last week and I didn't catch it, I'm a strong women you know. YOU MUST COME ON MONDAY!!

Anne - I've made myself a mental note to bring your webcam on Monday, hopefully I'll remember to put it in my bag when I get home so I don't forget it. Have fun washing, I've got loads to do this weekend too.

15 minutes to go, 15 minutes to go. YEY 15 minutes to go until the long weekend!!!

#19 Popsical

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:15 PM

Hi Girls!

Just a quick hello to tell you all we're still around. ILs are up and it's DH's b'day so I'm trying to be sociable. I'm also playing with my sewing machine (making some cloth nappies for #3).

We had our 18 wk U/S this morning and we're definitely having a...

Human.

ha ha, that was for cheeky Ren who got me with her drinky red herring. Nah, didn't find out, we just love the suprise. Only problem is this bub will have lots of red, green and purple nappies! Perfect in every way though so we're chuffed.

My belly got huge overnight. huge. I'll post a pic one of these days.

sorry for lack of personals. I'll make it up when visitors leave.
H

#20 Night0wl

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:30 PM

Arrghhhh how could you do that to me Heather  cry1.gif  grin.gif I got all excited then!! Glad to hear you have a healthy bub on board, I guess I will just have to wait a wee bit longer....  wink.gif

#21 Reje-ru

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:34 PM

damnit! I just did a huge post and lost the lot! Stupid EB  rant.gif

In a nutshell -

Kirsty - Yay for Miss E! and I wish I was going to your place for tea tonight! YUM

Caz - where did you get the bullying pamplet from? Reiley has been bullied by an older girl and now cries everymorning before school and begs us to let him stay home.

can't remember what else I wrote grrrrr!
Feeling better about the whole placenta thing now. I figure I cant change it and I'm in for the ride no matter what happens  laughing2.gif I do hope it moves, I dont want 3rd tri bleeding and hospital stays etc.

Plans for mums party going well, we got her tickets to the Outback Spectacular which should be good. She's a country girl so she'll love it

ok gotta go, kids r home!
Love Sal

#22 Guest_Tameika_*

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:36 PM

LOL Heather, I got excited then! Glad to hear the scan went well.

Thought i would come and show off my sig as well. I've actually got 3 so i will be varying them a bit lol. I love yours as well Kirsty.

best be off Imogens woken early.

#23 Flanette

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:48 PM

Must be the day for new sigs im sporting one myself  wink.gif

Heather - Yep you got me going too. Great news on the healthy bub.

K - Your kids are too cute  blush.gif Was it painstop that the chemist gave you for Billy last week? If so was it a day time one or night time? I only ask cause I think if Lily could have got a good night sleep she would have recovered alot sooner and might get me some for next time  wink.gif

Michelle - Tad excited are we  grin.gif I got a bargin of the centry this moring, I managed to win the tenth circle for $1.81 on ebay, $7 bucks for postage so $8.81 all up  ddance.gif Will let you know what its like  wink.gif Enjoy the weekend.

Vent alert - Just spoke with my S.Mum and my 1/2 neice has just had her bub at 32weeks and they dont think it will survive. sad.gif She had complications with her previous two kids and was told not to have any more. To make matters worse she is living with a Fijian bloke (the father of this baby)and is living in Fiji with him. I can just imagine the conditions that they are being treated in. The Specialist here in Australia told her before she left that she would at least have to have a c/s and she need to have the baby here for the care that it needed. Im so angry at her  rant.gif Why would she do that to the poor unborn child  nno.gif My poor Dad would be at home stressing about her too which makes me even more angry at her  rant.gif

I think Lil is finally starting to show sign of recovery  tthumbs.gif She has been asleep for an hour and I havent heard her cough once  biggrin.gif It's so cold this arvo in Sydney, I must say though it was an awesome sunny day for the first day of winter. Ok enough ravel from me. MWAH

#24 willsmumsos

Posted 01 June 2007 - 05:55 PM

Another me, me, me post I am afraid but need to get it off my chest...

Took Will to the paed today. Was hoping he'd say - yes the reflux is back and that's what's making Will sleep so badly and then he'd give me the right dosage of Losec for him and we'd have a healthy boy who slept well again. FAT CHANCE!!! Basically the paed seems to think the sleep issue is just one of those things we are going to have to live with...the headbanging and chanting are just Will's way of soothing himself in and out of sleep cycles and it 'might' go away eventually...but there's nothing we can do. As for the reflux he doesn't think it's back at all and that Will just had a very upset belly fr a few weeks after his bout of gastro. The only thing we have left to try is ruling out all dairy completely to see if it makes any difference, but I'm not holding my breath at that altering one damn thing. I just want to  cry1.gif at the thought that every night for the forseeable future is going to be horrible...I want Will to be a 'normal' kid who sleeps peacefully and for Zoe not to howl in pain for hours after each feed.

Heather glad everything went well at the scan.

K, Carol and Tam love the new sigs.

BBL when in a better frame of mind.

#25 Sonara

Posted 01 June 2007 - 08:14 PM

Heather
- glad your scan went well.

Cecile - hugs to you. I don't have any advice i'm sorry, but i'll keep everything crossed that Will starts sleeping for you, and all his problems magically disappear.

Sal - the pamphlet was one actually written by our school (its not really a pamphlet now that i've looked at it, it is 4 a4 pages of info re: what is bullying, the signs, what you should do etc). I'm more than happy to post, email, fax or whatever it to you if you like. Rach's bullies got disciplined today by the two grade one teachers and the principal. Not sure if their parents will be notified, but i'm so glad i spoke up now. The school have certainly taken it seriously.

Carol - i hope the baby survives. That's sad that she was warned about what might happen, but risked the babies life anyway. I don't understand that at all.

Sigs - its great having all these new sigs around.

I'm very excited tonight. One of the main guys i work for has sold the business, it changes hands end of july. The job is frustating cos he's sooo disorganised, but it was paying our mortgage and keeping me sane. I have been quite depressed about losing the job. Well this arvo i had a call from the new owner, not only has he offered me work with him, but he also has another business so it will be more hours. Also i have told him a rate $5 more per hour than the current guy (i wasn't charging him enough).  ddance.gif I will be meeting with him next month to work out the details. Only problem i might have is that he is keener for me to work from there rather than at home, but wasn't totally anti the idea. Hopefully we can come to a compromise where i do some from home, then maybe one night or on a sat i do some work from down there. I figure that's a short term problem anyway, i'm hoping sophie will be well enough to do at least 1/2 day at creche after winter.

So as dh has said, one door closes and so often another opens.
This guy seems so much more professional and organised too, so i won't have the stress i am currently having. Only hard part is going to be the overlap where i am working for both, as i'll have things to finish up in aug for the current owner, but will have already started with the new dude. I'll just have to be organised for once (and probably have less time on eb) wink.gif

have a good night all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Trying to speed up the inevitable

As the waiting game of late pregnancy continues, this mum considers a few things that might hurry things up a little.

One month later: where is William Tyrell?

It has been a little over a month since William Tyrell disappeared from his grandmother's home, 33 long sleepless nights for his family as they mourn the absence of their cheeky young boy.

Winter's child less likely to be moody: study

Babies born in the summer are much more likely to suffer from mood swings when they grow up, while those born in the winter are less likely to become irritable adults, scientists claim.

Single mum of two creates award-winning baby app

Suddenly single with a baby and an 11-year-old son, Tara O?Connell developed an app to improve the lives of mothers who were similarly overwhelmed.

Food for thought: looking after yourself as a new mum

As soon as your baby enters the world, everything else takes a back seat - even the necessities of daily life such as eating are severely compromised, right when you need energy the most.

'Grabbable guts' campaign aims to cut toxic fat

The Live Lighter campaign will take people inside the human body to show the internal dangers of being overweight.

The best and worst month of my life

A new mum's first month of motherhood didn't pan out as expected when she lost a family member weeks after her baby's birth.

Facebook and Apple offer to pay female staff to freeze their eggs

Facebook and Apple are hoping to provide women with the freedom to build their careers without the added pressure of having children at or by a certain age.

How a pregnancy contract could work for you and your partner

The idea of making a 'pregnancy contract' with your partner may sound a bit silly at first, but it can help make the transition to parenthood a lot smoother.

Finding a mum-friendly personal trainer

Burping babies vs burpees – yes, new mums and personal trainers live in different worlds. But they can work together - once you find the right match for you and your lifestyle.

Ambulance service under fire: baby seats to go, response times 'worse than ever'

The NSW Ambulance Service is removing child-safety seats from ambulances, while the Victorian service is facing criticism over lengthy response times following the death of a three-year-old.

Alleged baby snatch incident a ?misunderstanding?, say police

Police say that an incident in which a man pulled on a woman?s pram while walking a popular Sydney route late last month was a misunderstanding.

Ebola killed my aunt and is shutting down my country

Three weeks ago, my auntie, a midwife, developed a fever. Sitting here in Sydney basked in Australian sunshine, that shouldn't be big news.

The night my ovary burst

One mum shares her frightening experience and vows to never take her health for granted again.

Is e-reading to your toddler story time or just screen time?

When reading increasingly means swiping pages on a device, and we're advised to read to their children early and often, should parents be turning to e-readers for storytime?

Community mourns inspiring young dad

A young dad who fought a five-year battle with cancer has been remembered for his inspiring legacy at a funeral service attended by hundreds of family and friends this week.

Meningococcal kills Queensland toddler

Public health authorities say the death of a toddler in north Queensland from meningococcal disease highlights the danger the illness poses.

Nicole Kidman: 'I hope every month that I'm pregnant'

Nicole Kidman is hoping to add to her family, but says she's doubtful it will happen.

Recall: Aldi Wooden London Bus play set

Aldi has announced a recall of their popular Wooden London Bus play set.

Great gift ideas for first birthdays

From soft toys to balance bikes, here are some great ideas for first birthday gifts.

Mum learnt she was pregnant hours before giving birth

Kim Walsh arrived at the doctor with abdominal cramps. Hours later, she was cradling the baby experts told her she could never have.

How cancer has made me a better, happier person

I'm a far better person post-cancer than I ever was before. The goal now is to stay around long enough to find out who I can become, and what I can achieve.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

16 parenting truths you won't find in the baby books

I am five years into this parenting gig and I’ve learnt that sleepless nights and changing dirty nappies are child’s play.

Win 1 of 5 Canon Powershot D30 cameras

Capture life more easily with the Canon Powershot D30. Shockproof, waterproof and dustproof, you can take it almost anywhere and shoot beautiful images, time after time. Enter now!

Best and worst potty party cakes

It's nice to celebrate a child making the shift from nappies to 'big kid' undies, but do we really need a semi-realistic used toilet cake to do it? Here are some of the best and worst cakes parents have used at 'potty parties' around the world.

7 tips for a financially festive Christmas

Plan ahead - and do it now - to ensure festive season expenses don't break the bank.

'Go the F*** to Sleep' author's new book for frustrated parents

A sequel is coming soon to the 2011 hit book 'Go the F*** to Sleep' - and this time, it's about mealtimes.

Great birthday party buys from Etsy

Handmade crafts to decorate and personalise your child's next birthday - from banners to cake decorations, we've got gorgeous party finds from Etsy.

Creative storage ideas for the kids' rooms

Creative and practical storage ideas for the kids' toys and books can also add some stylish decor to your home. Visit babyology.com.au for more stylish modern finds for hip kids & parents.

Why I don't breastfeed

The truth was, when it came to feeding my baby son, I didn't want to see milk coming from anywhere but the shops.

To the mum in the doctor's waiting room

Maybe the mum I saw in that waiting room, seemingly disconnected from her baby, doesn’t have the support she needs.

10 space-saving nursery ideas

Starting a family doesn't always mean moving into a bigger house - not yet, anyway.

What's in a name?

Baby Names

Looking for a classic name, or an unusual name? Our Baby Name Finder is for you, search or browse to refine your shortlist.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.