Hi everyone.

New thread time.

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 AandEsMum

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:24 PM

GOLD

Just read back on the previous thread.................I'm so very sorry Lisa that you have gone through this. hands.gif and thinking of you,

#3 Teresa

Posted 01 April 2007 - 09:40 PM

I have updated our list and included some extra information so that we can get to know each other better. If you want anything added or anything deleted let me know and consider it done. Or of course if preggo brain got anything wrong or left anyone out let me know!

15th November

katrina2202 - Katrina
baby #2
Predicting a boy
tam1979

16th November

pymie
baby #1
bodyclock
baby #2
Molly - Vic
expecting baby's 3 & 4 TWINS!!
Predicting a boy

Shanoo - Shannon - Vic

**mj**

17th November

tam1979 - Tammy - Vic
baby #1
Predicting a girl
Lammy
baby #3
18th November

goingcrazy57 aka ????
baby #3
Teresa - SA
baby #3
Hoping for a girl
Flinders Private

gibby - Janet - QLD
baby #2
Predicting a boy
Levity - QLD
baby #3
Predicting a boy
19th November

herecomesmy2nd - Angie
baby #2 affectionately known as peanut
Hoping for a boy or girl

20th November

workingmumtotwo
baby #3
Casey Hospital
lisa135 - Lisa - SA
baby #4
Predicting a girl
rdsmum - Rach - NSW
baby #2
Predicting a girl
flicksgifts
baby #2
Predicting a boy

mandalee-73 - Amanda - Vic
baby#8
Predicting a boy
21st November

Snoozie - Susan - QLD
baby #2 affectionately known as blob
Predicting a girl
Emma - SA
baby #2
Hoping for a boy
Womens and Childrens Hospital

readyforabub - Elissa - NSW
baby #1
Hoping for a boy or a girl
22nd November

bibs* - Brigitte - QLD
baby #3
Predicting a boy
Emmily - New Zealand
baby #1
Hoping for a boy
23rd November

***nic*** -NSW
baby #1
Royal Womens Hospital

24th November

AandEsMum - Freya - SA
baby #4
Hoping for a boy
Hoping for a home birth
Roxy76

SGD - Bec - SA
baby #1
Hoping for a boy or girl
25th November
tomandnicksmum - Karen
baby #3

Mrs Frenchy

doojah - Anna
baby #1
26 November

aquamama
baby #2
Predicting a boy
cbowie
baby #1
KTB - WA
baby #2
Mercy Hosp Perth
27th November

Lyfin
baby #2
bella27
miss-max aka ??? - QLD
baby #2
Predicting a girl
28th November

Sules - Sula
baby #1

29th November

KateE81 - Kate
baby #2 affectionately known as Jelly
Lynny - Lynette - NSW
baby #2
Predicting a boy
Hornsby Hospital

*Del* - Del - Vic
baby #3
*Predicting a boy
30th November

NYE
baby #1 affectionately known as Cornelious
Freemasons Hospital
1st December

trudes24 - Trudy - QLD
baby #2
Hoping for a boy

Our Angels
Stacey
HereWeGoAgain
Lisa77
amy-1 - Amy

Edited by Teresa, 12 April 2007 - 02:54 PM.

#4 AandEsMum

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:46 AM

Thanks Teresa for doing the list. It looks great. biggrin.gif

Think there might be a slight touch of preggy brain in that I noticed Angie was down twice on the 19th and 21st tongue.gif I don't know, maybe you were waiting for her to update her due date?
Anyway, it's looking really good so thanks for taking the trouble to do it.

Only 3 hours and 45 minutes till my scan. I'm so anxious I couldn't sleep last night. I'll let you all know how I go when I get back,

#5 KateE81

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:57 AM

Lisa ~ Sorry to hear about your loss sending bbighug.gif your way.

Teresa ~ Thanks for spending the time doing up the list looks great.  You can add that I am in Brisbane and that our little bbaby.gif is refered to as Jelly.  Thanks again.

Well I have a busy week of organising before we go away for easter.  Looking forward to it but got heaps to do before then.

Sticky vibes to those that are having spotting atm.

TTFN
Kate

#6 **Mother-2-2DDs**

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:28 AM

Hi Ladies

Just finished reading the old thread, and wanted ti officially introduce myself and say a big bloated hello to you all!! grin.gif

My DH and i are expecting our first bub in Nov. Today i have a dating scan so i shall be able to confirm my due date this evening... I think i am on the 28th but who knows... my history of regularity aint too good!  laughing2.gif

Dear Lisa, my thoughts are with you too...  hands.gif  

I am very pleased to be included with you all and share the good times, funny times, scary and tough times....either way we are on the same thread! hehe..

Luv  smile1.gif

Edited by Sules, 02 April 2007 - 09:50 AM.

#7 Teresa

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:04 AM

Sorry Angie  blush.gif
definately preggo brain at work

Updated now!!  biggrin.gif

I am feeling very bleurgh today. DH is going in to hospital today, hopefully he is out again tomorrow. But looks like I have a busy day ahead of me.

#8 Katrina2202

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:52 AM

Hi girls

I have just spent the last week in Fiji so I have totally missed out on quite a few posts!!

I am so sorry to hear about the losses we have had recently.  I hope this time is not too traumatic for you all and we are thinking about your little angels! sad.gif

I have been vomiting, and nausaeus(??) and feeling very dizzy and light headed.  It has been very difficult for me to stand up for too long without nearly falling over. blink.gif   I don't remember feeling this bad with DD so it must be a boy! biggrin.gif

DH has been fantastic and we had DD's 2nd birthday yesterday and he arranged everything including baking her birthday cake! blush.gif   I appreciated it so much because I was feeling really lousy. sick.gif

I am going shopping today to buy a couple of maternity shirts for work.  I am starting a new part time job tomorrow and figured that although I haven't grown too much yet, there is no point buying "normal" clothes because they wont fit for long! laugh.gif

OK, DD is having a nap so I am going to join her.  I managed to have a nap everyday in Fiji and I don't know how I am going to get through the day tomorrow without one when I am back at work rolleyes.gif .

Have a good day!

#9 rdsmum

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:09 PM

Hi Ladies!!
Sorry havent been on for a few days, our internet was down, but all fixed!! A spunky telstra guy came to fix it for me!!!!

Lisa - I am so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself.

Well i'm still feeling very  sick.gif vomitted the past few mornings. Yesterday there was blood in my vomit, not sure if thats bad or not. Probably about 2 teaspoons worth of red blood. Didnt happen again though......... Anyone know anything about that?

Ok, better be off, will catch up properly later!!

Rach

#10 angiegnb2

Posted 02 April 2007 - 12:53 PM

hi,
Thanks for fixing that up for me, it was my fault though, had my dates mixed up at first...  blush.gif
Hope everyone is well, I'm feeling so  sick.gif  but nothing has left my body yet, so I guess that's a good thing!
Katrina, wish I could've gone to Fiji!! Jealous!!
Rach, no idea about the blood (sorry), but wanted to wish it away for you.

thanks again for list, love it!!

Take care, sticky vibes and belly rubs to you all

Angie

Edited by herecomesmy2nd, 02 April 2007 - 12:53 PM.

#11 MrsNorthman

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:39 PM

Hi girls, just been reading through and so sorry for the ladies who have had scares and losses... sad.gif

Welcome to Sules  grin.gif

I have been getting more and more m/s, mostly in the mornings but also in late afternoon and get really dizzy alot too..why is it again I wanted symptoms...lol

Freya how did your scan go today?

Teresa - thanks for taking the time to do such a great list.  My prediction is for a boy this time...

About what you are calling the baby...last time with DD, when we found out she was a girl, we had already picked her name so just called her her name and didn't have any other NN up til the then...I don't think we will this time either until we have the sex scan and then have the name picked out again.

Ugh, well I am getting dizzy and feeling  sick.gif  sitting here at the computer so I have to ring off.  Hope you are all fabulous...won't it be nice once we are through this first trimester and feeling better...

#12 bodyclock

Posted 02 April 2007 - 05:23 PM

Hi all,
Have been waiting to reply at a time I haven't felt like I'm going to vomit into the keyboard, but not quite there yet!!  I was really sick right through my last pregnancy, so am determined that it won't happen again (how quickly we forget, and think 'sure, I can do it again') laughing2.gif

I can't keep my mouth shut this time, and have told most people I talk to - everyone except work, because it's so important that they don't know for just a bit longer.  Although I'm sick at work a bit, I'm hoping no one's picking up on it because DD is still relatively young....am sneaking LOTS of salty snacks out of my bag!

Sorry to all who have had losses...early or not, there is no easy time to go through a miscarriage sad.gif

Will start getting into some personals as I get to know you all a bit better.

Cheers,

#13 **Mother-2-2DDs**

Posted 02 April 2007 - 07:02 PM

Dear all

I am a happy girl!  grin.gif
I had an internal ultrasound today, which was booked weeks and weeks ago for something completely unrelated to pg It was to see what was going on re: painful periods etc... which ive been experiencing for months and months. However, since my DH and I found out we were pg, i decided to keep the u/s date and use it to do a date-scan instead! I was sooo tempted to cancel the apt because i thought it was far too early to be snooping around before or 12 week scan, but after much consultation here, i decided to keep the apt.

I am so glad that i did. I saw A HEART BEAT today - as little as it was, it was exciting (im being quitely excited?!?!). It was nice to see that all was good so far. Something real.... WOW! Now i just  hands.gif that all will be okay from here on in.
Either way its an amazing thing....

Just thought id share my excitement with you all.. DH and i are not telling anyone (besides immediate family) till the 12-week-magic date!

wub.gif

#14 Teresa

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:08 PM

Sules - Congratulations on seeing the heartbeat. that is wonderful news!!

#15 NYE

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:09 PM

sules - congratulations!!! A heart beat must be very exciting. I have my first appointment where they will do a scan aat 8 weeks and hoping to hear the same.

Teresa - great job on the list!!! Thank you. Extra info from me...
Hospital - Freemasons, and
Baby referred to as - Cornelius.
Prediction - Boy

Yes I know it's strange, but came about when I DH was picking the most hideous name he could find to joke with him mum about. Unfortunately he still uses it as a joke.  smile1.gif

Edited by NYE, 02 April 2007 - 08:26 PM.

#16 AandEsMum

Posted 02 April 2007 - 08:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Sules........glad your scan went well. I had mine today too and am happy to report that we have a baby with a heart beat too!

I'm 6 weeks 2 days and she could do it abdominally and see the HB which was very reassuring. I tell you I was nervous cos I was absolutely busting and if she couldn't see anything with the normal US she was going to do the trans vaginal. I just kept thinking 'I hope I can control my bladder if you have to insert something in me'! blush.gif  I hadn't been for 2 and a half hours!

Bubs measured the grand total of 4.1mm Crown to Rump and the HB was 112. So Amazing to think that something so tiny has a HB!

Anyway, I'm off to bed early as I was so anxious b/c of the scan that I couldn't sleep last night.
Belly rubs to all,

#17 tam1979

Posted 02 April 2007 - 09:33 PM

Evening biggrin.gif

Just trying to catch up on what has been happening for the day - apologies now if I miss anything.

Congratulations to Sules and AandEsMum on seeing the heartbeat.

Hope you have a great evening, heading of to bed now  wub.gif

#18 Snoozie

Posted 02 April 2007 - 10:53 PM

Quick hello!

So exhausted today!

How is everyone else holding up? original.gif

#19 bella27

Posted 03 April 2007 - 05:51 AM

Hello,

I see lots of people are having early scans, this is my first pg and i am not having my first scan until 10 weeks, should i be having one earlier?  We are going privately and bub is due around the 27/11/07.  I cannot get over how tired i am and I have been feeling quiet sick lately.  Any advice would be great.

Bella27
EDD27/11/07

#20 Teresa

Posted 03 April 2007 - 08:06 AM

bella - with Alex my first ultrasound wasn't until 12 weeks. that is perfectly normal. You might have an early ultrasound for dating or bleeding or previous complications eg miscarriage.  Morning Sickness is awful isn't it? I think the trick is to find something that settles your stomach. You could try ginger. I think blackmores have a morning sickness tablet, some people I know have tried seasickness bands and if it gets too bad you could go to your gp and he may prescribe you something to help ease it. With Jacob I found cooked potatos helped ease my morning sickness.

#21 ~Lynny~

Posted 03 April 2007 - 01:48 PM

Hi everyone!

just wanted to pop my head in and see how everyone were doing!

Im extremely tired, bloated with the sorest boobies ever!!

Just found out that one of my EB friends will be having a bub in december - about two weeks after me.  this is the same gap we had last time we we're pregnant! We both have the same medical conditions too.. bicornuate uterus etc and our birthdays are pretty close as well - its so freaky! LOL

Teresa Great job with the list!

Rach - hows the vomiting going - notice anymore blood?  unsure.gif

YAY to all the people who have had scans and seen heart beats - i am super jealous!! LOL I wont see my bubba till the nuchal scan which is 17th May - thats ages away!  cry1.gif

Hmm that'll do for now!

hope yr all well - sticky vibes to everyone!

Luv,

lynny

#22 flicksgifts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

Hi All

I'm pg with bub number 2

I already have Broden who will be 11 months on the 11th of this month  cry1.gif its gone way to fast

found out last week we're pg again, and it hasnt been to fun so far, feeling sick, cant get off the lounge, no energy, and throwing up. I was like this with Broden till I was about 19weeks  cry1.gif

going on MY dates (as i've yet gone to the doctor) i'm due on the 20th Nov, hoping for a girl but I know it will be a boy.

why arnt my tickers working grrr

ok try this one

#23 KTB

Posted 03 April 2007 - 03:39 PM

Hi Ladies,

Had my first Dr app yesterday. Had a little internal scan in the rooms but weren't able to see a heartbeat yet.  It took a while to find it at all which was initailly concerning because I could see the look of puzzlement (is that a real word?) on the Obs face but eventually he found the sac tucked away on the side.  He said he was happy with the size and shape and he could see the yolk so looks good but no heartbeat and no real decision whether it is viable.  He has taken bloods and I will get more taken next Mon then back to see him on the 16th for another look. So keep your fingers crossed for me.  

It was a bit stressful not seeing a HB but I am hoping that it is just too soon.  My HPT line was REALLY faint on the day I thought I was due so maybe I am not as far along as I think I am.

Info for the list is
Mercy Hosp Perth

Hope you are all well
Kate

#24 **Mother-2-2DDs**

Posted 03 April 2007 - 04:57 PM

Dear All

Thank you all for your lovely thoughts on my scan.. i certainly feel good after seeing it. Im being careful and grinning inside!

Today - went shopping down bridge rd with friends - didnt buy a thing!!! We all know why, but worse - im knownn for being a bit of a "shopping queen", and trying to say "ahhh nah Im trying to control myself" was hard (hopefully believable too?!?!?!). i havent told anyone yet besides family..so it was awkward at times. I did buy some shoes tho, 1/2 a size bigger  laughing2.gif Hope thats enough so i can get some wears out of it? Its quite funny actually. I found myself peering into maternity shops secretly sussing out the "latest fashions"  happy.gif  

Flicksgifts - you poor thing... lots of tummy rubs!!! I hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than feeling lousy! But i guess its all part of the game.. i too am starting to feel the motions - LITERALLY!!!  laughing2.gif

To all the ladies - hope all is well? Luv to you all, believe it or not i do think about checkin in with "my posse"  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif (i dont even know how to spell that) everyday to just say hi, and it makes me feel ok about being pg! Thanks ladies

Sules  wub.gif

Take care all.  wub.gif

Sules

#25 Teresa

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:58 AM

Hi

Just bumping us up. Found this thread at the bottom of the second page  ohmy.gif

I am still not well. I went to the dr yesterday and have a sinus infection. Alex came home from school yesterday with a temperature and not feeling well but he says he is feeling great this morning. Hubby got home from hospital yesterday and isnt doing as well as we should and meanwhile Jacob is full of beans and being his usual 2 year old self. I was off work yesterday and again today and with Easter it means I won't be back again until next Tuesday so hopefully I start to feel better so I can actually enjoy the break.

m/s is starting to get a bit worse. Not too bad. I seem to only feel nauseous after I eat. Initially I would only feel sick for about 10 minutes but now it is lingering for an hour or so and it is fine again until I eat.

I am all booked for the nuchal fold scan on the 7th May!! Yay! It can't come quick enough though. I dreamt last night I was having the scan and saw my little baby up on the screen.

Oh and no probs about the list. It definately helps to get to know everyone.

Anyway, I had better go and see what the weather is going to be like today and start getting Alex ready for school.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Share the little things that make you smile

We're giving away a Mountain Buggy nano, the ultimate travel stroller - and here are some of the great entries so far.

Toddler pleads for return of "stolen" nose

A two-year-old's reaction to a game of "got your nose" shows it doesn't take much to make a toddler cry.

The 15 photos new parents share (and five they don't)

From the first scan photo to the baby covered in cake at their first birthday party, there are 15 photos most parents seem to share - and some they don't.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

Breastfeeding friendly café goes viral

A photo of a breastfeeding-friendly sign in a cafe has been posted to Facebook and shared by hundreds of mums around the world.

First look at the Bugaboo Bee3

The newest Bugaboo Bee ? the Bee3 ? offers a variety of improved features, including a much asked-for bassinet and a rainbow of colour combinations.

Childcare costs, not paid leave, the real issue for parents

Given the choice between maintaining their wage for six months to have a child, or having a reduced rate of pay for a time but a better deal on childcare when returning to work, there are no odds on what most working parents would choose.

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

We lost three babies in two years

Our first pregnancy ended the way we all expected it to - with a healthy, happy baby in our arms. What a true blessing he was, for we were not to know the heartache we were about endure.

Family turned back from doomed flight MH17

'There must have been someone watching over us and saying, 'You must not get on that flight,' says mother who narrowly avoided boarding the Malaysian Airlines flight which exploded in mid-air over the Ukraine last night.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Adorable Skeanie loafers for kids

Your little toddler or preschooler can now get their nautical on with a new range of classic loafers by Australian show brand Skeanie.

My baby is hypermobile

For months, I have been telling myself not to worry that Jasmin isn't crawling or walking. This week I heard the term hypermobile for the first time.

When you don?t bond with your baby

They say that there is no bond greater than the bond between a mother and her child. But for some women, the mother-baby bond takes more time and effort to develop.

Yumi Stynes: Having a baby after a 10-year break

After a long break, Yumi Stynes gets a reminder of the pain - and the pleasure - of giving birth.

Grieving father asks for help to Photoshop his daughter's image

When Nathan Steffel's daughter Sophia died from a liver condition at just 6 weeks old, he reached out for someone to create a beautiful image of his little girl.

Raising kids in a 'low media' home

Can you imagine a life without TV or computers? Some parents are opting for a low-tech, screen-free life for their kids.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Win a Mountain Buggy nano

We?re giving away the new Mountain Buggy Nano - the lightweight travel buggy! So show us the little things that make you smile for your chance to win.

Be careful what you say, your baby is listening

The importance of speaking to your baby even if they are not old enough to answer back has been highlighted by new research.

The beautiful moment a baby was born at the side of a road

It's not where she expected to give birth, but mum Corrine Cinatl is delighted that her daughter's roadside arrival was captured in a series of beautiful photos.

Doctor sings first Happy Birthday to newborns

His job is to deliver babies, but this US obstetrician also has a unique way of celebrating the miracle of life.

The Nappy Collective starts new drive

It's that time of year when the dedicated volunteers at The Nappy Collective do their bit to help out mums and children in need - and they need your help.

Baby shower cake wrecks

From misshapen cake babies to questionable text, from odd colour choices to internal organ recreation, these are the baby shower cakes that taste forgot.

Photographer captures the beauty of adoption

The love of a family is usually tough to capture on camera. This is an exception.

Pregnancy progression photo ideas

Want to record your pregnancy as your belly grows? Here are some creative, fun ideas for photo shoots along the way.

The myths and facts about "normal" breastfeeding

When it comes to successful breastfeeding, there is a wide variety to what is "normal", according to new research.

Tin can craft and DIY ideas

Got a few old formula, Milo or coffee cans around the house? Use these fantastic upcycling ideas to create items for around the house and yard.

Dads meet their newborn for the first time

Emotional photos of two fathers meeting their newborn son have resonated with viewers worldwide, attracting thousands of Facebook likes and shares.

Skin safety isn't just a summer worry

Lax about the slip slop slap with your kids as weather turns cooler? Here's a reminder as to why we have to remain vigilant for our children?s future health.

Personalised baby gifts

We've scoured the internet to find gorgeous personalised keepsakes and nursery decor to record baby name and dates. They make great gifts for christenings, name days and birthdays! (All prices in AU.)

Creative sleeping baby photoshoots

See how some parents and photographers have captured sleeping babies in unusual positions and using different props.

DIY kitchen and food hacks

DIY your way to a better kitchen and make cooking easier with our clever hacks. (Some content reproduced with permission from mashable.com.)

Winter warmers for babies and toddlers

Your baby or toddler will be nice and snug in these beautiful and fun winter pieces. Most are hand-made or knitted, and they're all designed to keep your little one toastie - and adorable!

Mind, body, beauty, life

Making time for me

We look at your wellbeing, covering health, relationships, beauty and fashion, mind and body.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.