EB's Lost Babies.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic

#176 erindiv

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:59 PM

I just wanted to post and say I read the stories of all the angels here, and I greatly admire all of you who have been through such a sad time. You are the bravest people I can imagine.

Edited by erindiv, 14 January 2009 - 02:00 PM.

#177 SmallDarkHandsome

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:14 AM

For our two much loved and much wanted little ones, lost in the first trimester in November 2008 and February 2009 sad.gif

I'm so so sorry for everyone's losses.

#178 Sarie

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:22 AM

My beautiful boy Logan was stillborn at 24w1d on 6th October 2004 due to placental abruption, he was 680g and 32cm, very much missed, 6 week miscarriage on March 23rd 2005, Incomplete miscarriage and D&C at 6w3d in June 2005 and miscarriage of twins in September 2008 at 9 weeks sad.gif

Edited by Miracles, 05 March 2009 - 11:44 AM.

#179 ~mrs84~

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

Firstly i want to say that i am sorry for all your losses. I am sure that all our babies are watching over us from heaven.

I fell pregnant in Aug 08 and couldn't ever shake this horrible feeling about my pregnancy. I had a few early bleeds in the pregnancy but managed to make it to 16wks when my ob gave me an ultrasound and confirmed everything was going great guns. A week later i still couldn't shake that horrible feeling and told my DH that i didn't feel we were going to get our baby at the end of this.
In Dec 08 we went for our 18-20wk ultrasound and were given the bad news that our little baby had chromosomal anomalies as well as a cystic hygroma, a dilated cerebral ventricle and fetal hydrops. We had to make the heartbreaking decision to terminate our pregnancy. Our little baby was born 2 days later on the 17th Dec 08 at 19.4wks. We were unable to find out the sex of our baby due to severe swelling but decided to name our baby Charlie and always believed it was a gir.
10wks later we got our chromosomal results back and learned that Charlie had Turner's Syndrome and was infact a little girl.

My heart is still breaking but i know that my little girl is somewhere more beautiful then i could ever imagine.
Fly free Charlie baby.

#180 mother-of-4

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:32 AM

[font=Arial]

Hello

I have just read all the tributes to babies/children that asre now angels and how wonderful that these beautiful babies are remembered.

I have an angel baby, I call him "Nathan Daniel", he was due to be born 12 April 1985 with his twin brother "Brenton Eugene" but he became an angel in Nov 1985. Brenton is now 24 and due to be married soon and I think of what my "Nathan Daniel" might be doing if God had not decided he needed a special angel.

Love to all the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and grandparents that have missed out on giving love to the special little ones

Michelle
Bateau Bay

[font=Arial]

Hello

I have just read all the tributes to babies/children that are now angels and how wonderful that these beautiful babies are remembered.

I have an angel baby, I call him "Nathan Daniel", he was due to be born 12 April 1985 with his twin brother "Brenton Eugene" but he became an angel in Nov 1985. Brenton is now 24 and due to be married soon and I think of what my "Nathan Daniel" might be doing if God had not decided he needed a special angel.

Love to all the mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and grandparents that have missed out on giving love to the special little ones

Michelle
Bateau Bay

#181 Lys

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:19 PM

I'd like to add my beautiful son Luke, born 3rd Dec 08 and died on the 12th May 09 aged 5 months.

Luke taught us the joy of relishing all the small things, and that sometimes love really is enough! Luke had Trisomy 13, so we knew he wouldnt be here a long time. So we made the most of every second. We never wished away a moment of Luke's life, and never grumbled about a middle of the night feed. He was indeed the light of our lives, and is dearly missed.

Dearest Lukey- we only held you in our arms for such a short time- but we'll hold you in our heart forever :-)

#182 Melissa4444

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:05 AM

I've no idea how I missed this, Lys.  I can't tell you how sorry I am that you've lost Luke, I can't imagine your grief.

I don't know what else to say, but that I'm sorry. :-(

How are you travelling now, a few months on? I know it can be hard after a little while when everyone goes back to 'normal', because that normal will never exist for you again.

Do you still have support?

#183 evanesco

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

I would like to add my first born Ryan.
He was born at 24+4 weeks, and was with us for 3 short, but beautiful days.

We miss you so much, you have changed our lives forever.

#184 ..::mama::..

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:53 AM

I'd like to add my twin girls, Jasmine Christine and Amelie Janis stillborn at 19w3d on 13 November 2008 due to twin to twin transfusion syndrome.

It was one year on last Friday and I still miss you like it happened yesterday...today is the anniversary of your funeral. Your spirits will always be in my heart... I love you.

#185 adelaryln

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:02 AM

I can't stop crying reading this post.

I'd like to add my little boy harry. we lost him at 16weeks gestation on 3rd july 2009.
No reason is given despite extensive tests on him and me. we've buried him in a half wine barrel and planted a rose over him which flowered beautifully.

#186 Guest_kalita_*

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:46 AM

This thread is heartbreaking. I've seen it pinned for a long time but didn't have to strength to come in and read it.

I am ready to add my little girl:

Claire Ashley, stillborn 10/6/2009, at 38 weeks.

#187 SJ2571

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:56 AM

In remembrance of my beautiful IVF Identical twin boys Shane & Joshua born at 22w4d on 25th July 2001 at home (Shane) and in the ambulance (Joshua) due to twin to twin transfusion syndrome.  Shane I will always remember your sweet soft little cry, he lived for 46mins.  Joshua lived for 5mins.  I missed you both and you both so very much.

Love Mummy

#188 WarriorWoman

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:30 AM

In loving memory of our beautiful baby boy Max born sleeping at 18 weeks 10th September 2008.

Always Loved Never Forgotten

#189 poppess

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

In memory of our beautiful angel Veronica Margaret, born sleeping 10th Dec 2009. She will be forever loved and missed more than words can say.

Edited by poppess, 18 April 2010 - 08:15 PM.

#190 ~Panda~

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:06 AM

I would like to send my love to all the women here and their lost precious babies.

I think about you all, my 5 lost babies, everyday. Each one of you are so important to me. I imagine what I would be doing with you all now, how your daddy and I would just show you all off and gloat about how wonderful and precious you are.

Love always,

Your mummy.

I can't help but cry when writing this sad.gif

#191 DragonsGrace

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

Reilly grew wings at 6wks gestation October 2007

Quinn grew wings at 12wks gestation May 2010

Mackenzie grew wings at 8 wks gestation November 2010

Watch over us my darlings and take care of each other 'til we all meet again.

X

#192 blessina

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

Always remembering my lost babies

Miscarriage at 8 wks - Feb 2004
Miscarriage at 7 wks - May 2004
Miscarriage at 7 wks - Feb 2005
Miscarriage at 7 wks - Sept 2005
Miscarriage at 9 wks - Aug 2009
Miscarriage at 6 wks - Dec 2009
Miscarriage (Twins) at 6 wks - Feb 2010
Miscarriage at 5 wks - April 2010
Late miscarriage at 17 wks - Oct 2010

Wishing, and remembering

#193 blessina

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

Edited for double post

Edited by blessina, 21 April 2011 - 08:12 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Britain's youngest parents: mother 12, father 13

A 12-year-old schoolgirl and her 13-year-old boyfriend are believed to have become Britain?s youngest parents, after the birth of their baby girl earlier this week.

When Prince George met Bilby George

Prince George has met an Aussie marsupial named after him in his first official engagement in Australia.

Asphyxia link another piece of the SIDS puzzle

An Australian study has uncovered information which could lead to a better understanding of why babies die from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Pregnant woman dies after doctor removes ovary instead of appendix

When a UK woman went to hospital suffering appendicitis, doctors mistakenly removed her healthy ovary - with tragic consequences.

The milestones I can't wait to celebrate

Nothing can beat the feeling of witnessing that first smile, first step and first word - but here's a list of 'firsts' I'm really looking forward to now.

How you develop in your baby's first year

Just as babies undergo rapid growth as they learn and change in their first year, we?re learning and changing quickly as parents, too. Don?t underestimate the developmental stages you go through when you have a baby.

Can you make your baby smarter even before birth?

A product new to Australia claims to help babies be born "as intelligent as possible", but not all experts agree on the benefits of educating babies while still in the womb.

How a mother's love helped unearth the skills of an autistic savant

Autistic savant Ping Lian Yeak, a prodigious artist who has had his work shown all over the world, couldn't have done it without the support and love of his proud mum.

Rescue dog Zoey and BFF Jasper star in adorable pics

Photographer, self-professed "crazy dog lady" and mum Grace Chon takes photos of rescue dog Zoey and her 10-month-old son Jasper together. The results are just too cute. See more on Instagram @thegracechon.

Download now: Essential Kids Activity Finder app

Got bored kids? Quickly find the best activities for kids wherever you are in Australia with the Essential Kids app.

A tiny heart: a baby?s death gives life to another

Simon Alexander Garcia lived only one brief hour. But somewhere, a little girl?s heart is beating today because of him.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Why is childbirth still such a pain?

The options given to women to help them cope in labour have barely changed in years.

Advertisement

Advertisement

What's hot on EB

Baby sleep

From birth to one year and beyond, read about baby sleep, soothing techniques, routines, and sleep school experiences.

Easter gifts for babies, no chocolate in sight!

If this is your little one?s first Easter you might want to mark the occasion with something a little extra special. Here are 10 Easter gift ideas, which won't harm little teeth.

7 tips for a kid-free trip, not a guilt trip

Although I?m jumping out of my skin to take my child-free holiday, I?m dreading the goodbye. But I?m determined to make the most of it without tarnishing it with guilt or sadness about leaving the kids.

Itchibubs: clothes for babies and toddlers with eczema

Parents of children who suffer from eczema will know only too well the scratching that occurs around the clock. A new clothing range aims to help make everyone more comfortable.

Ear piercing: what age is best?

What is it that shapes our opinions on what?s an 'appropriate' age for our children to get their ears pierced? Parents share their views on how young is too young when it comes to piercing.

Caring for kids helps grandmothers stay mentally alert

Looking after grandchildren can help grandmothers ward off brain disease - but it's also possible to get too much of a good thing, researchers say.

Why I loved my third home water birth

After two water births at home, I was determined to give birth to my son the same way. I just hoped this birth would be quicker than my last two.

Revealed: 7 ways food marketers try to trick consumers

If you?re confused by food labels, you?re not alone. Next time you?re shopping for food, look out for these seven common labelling tricks.

'My mother-in-law found out our baby's gender behind our backs'

My husband and I mutually decided that we didn?t want to know our baby's sex before the birth, but his mother couldn't handle that.

Free Printable Activities

Keeping little hands busy

Free printable acitivity pages like colouring in, cutting, word finders, mazes, maths activities and puzzles.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.