July 2ww??
July 2ww??

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Capricorn70

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:15 PM

Is it too soon to start of thread for those who will be in the July 2ww?  I'm currently on BCP and about to start Lucrin on Wed so I'm assuming my 2ww will be in July.  Anyone else???

ME (34)PCOS, IR
DH (48)M/F
TTC #1 01/99
ICSI #1 June/July 04 - BFN
FET #1 August - chem.preg.
FET #2 December - BFN
FET #3 January - BFN
Changed clinics for ICSI #2 NOW!!!

#2 Aqua75

Posted 06 June 2005 - 10:54 PM

Hi there,
Can I join you? I haven't been game to join in with the cowgirls, their group is so big I just don't know if I can keep up...
I am only an IVF beginner. I have no idea how I will respond to the drugs to even confidently predict I will make it to the 2ww but I would like to join anyway... I start sniffing synarel in the morning. I hope I rememeber to.
All the best. I really hope your number comes up this time

Jen
ME 30 PCOS/dodgy tubes
DH 30
ttc#1 since July 02
Clomid 100mg=no O/no AF
Clomid + Gonal F=BFN
LAP Feb 05 damaged tubes
Next stop IVF/ICSI July 05 Monash

#3 StevensAngel

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:57 AM

Hi There

From what I know its never to early to start these threads had been thinking about it myself.

I am going to join you to as I am currently on BCP and due to start sniffing as of Thurs 9/6 so my EPU & E/T will be in July which will put me into the 2WW in July. If all goes the way I think my 2WW will end @ the time of my b/day so lets hope its a nice b/day surprise for me.

Aqua70 - know what you mean about the Cowgirls group I am a part of that and find it hard to keep up but warning these 2WW groups can end up just as big if not bigger and even harder to keep up with.

Take Care

Cicely

Me:37
DH:37
TTC:since Feb 2003
PCOS/MF
#1 IVF/ICSI - Feb 05 - BFP then Early M/C(Day of B/T)
#2 FET - May 05 - BFN
BCP from 23/5,Sniffing from Thurs 9/6

This message was edited by StevensAngel on Tuesday, 7 June 2005 @ 12:58 AM

#4 I'MAMUM

Posted 07 June 2005 - 07:02 AM

Hi Ladies

Can I come in and play too????  LOL

I started taking Lucrin on Saturday (4/6) and at this stage the expected date of EPU is 27/6, so I fit into the July 2WW.

Best of luck everyone - happy sniffing or injecting !!!

Regards >>>>>>>>>>> Michelle
Age = 40
DH = Ron (47)
ttc 10 years

#5 Aqua75

Posted 07 June 2005 - 07:22 AM

Good Morning all,
Just a quickie. I am not often out of bed at this time, let alone on the computer, but as I just had my first sniff, I am giving this spray time to soak in before I have a shower. I really hope it went to the right place...
Thanks for the advice/warning Cicely-I am sure you are right too as this is addictive!!

Jen
ME 30 PCOS/dodgy tubes
DH 30
ttc#1 since July 02
Clomid 100mg=no O/no AF
Clomid + Gonal F=BFN
LAP Feb 05 damaged tubes
Next stop IVF/ICSI July 05 Monash

#6 MadameCrazy

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:33 PM

I'm not joining in , but just wanted to pop in and say hello and welcome back to Capricorn.  Haven't seen you around for ages and was actually wondering how you were going just last week.

Great to see you are back on track and I hope the change in clinic is just what you need and this is your month.

Tonya

#7 Capricorn70

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:41 PM

Thanks Tonya and welcome everyone.  I thought I was the only one getting anxious and wishing this cycle would get a move on.  Started Lucrin last night and I swear within an hour I was irritable and snappy at dh - I'm sure it wasn't just the stressful day I'd had LOL - had to be the drugs!!!

ME (34)PCOS, IR
DH (48)M/F
TTC #1 01/99
ICSI #1 June/July 04 - BFN
FET #1 August - chem.preg.
FET #2 December - BFN
FET #3 January - BFN
Changed clinics for ICSI #2 NOW!!!

#8 chookas!

Posted 09 June 2005 - 08:53 PM

Count me in too ladies, I start Lucrin on Saturday. Of course I still have to go and buy it...... Kinda hoping this cycle goes really quickly.
Best of luck to you all, must fly - the house needs cleaning and it's all I can do to stop myself just sitting here and drinking wine. Bugger it.

Larissa 29, DH 34
TTC #1 since August 02,
1st IUI July, unsuccessful
1st IVF September, BFN
FET #1 M/C dammit!!!!
FET #2 May, BFN
IVF #2 June

#9 white2sugars

Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:34 PM

If I respond to my drugs I will be finally in a 2ww - I havent had one since Jan due to an extra long wait for AF ... so I am hoping this time I will get to EPU - anyways I started synarel but wasnt suppressing so yesterday started on Lucrin so hoping I am being supressed as we speak  Tounge1.gif will have another blood test next Wednesday ... I expecting EPU to be around the end of June ... FINGERS CROSSED  :confuse:

I dont usually join these 2ww posts as I am also a bit embarassed when it is a BFN ... so I may not post too much but I am always lurking/reading this forum ... Goodluck to all of you ...

#10 raisin74

Posted 10 June 2005 - 04:14 PM

Hi ,
  Can I join in to? I did join the june 2ww but have been told my GIFT will be on the 1st or 4th of July.
I have been on Synarel scince the 26th of June and start injecting on the 21st of June.

Suzi

ttc 12/01
m/c 11 wks
IUI 1&2 bfn
GIFT #1 sniffing

This message was edited by raisin74 on Friday, 10 June 2005 @ 4:17 PM

#11 tintin78

Posted 10 June 2005 - 05:26 PM

hi everyone,

I have posted in the June 2WW too but since my EPU is around 22-24 June, My ET wont be until 27-29 June so most of my 2WW will fall in July. I just started my Puregon inj today & suprisingly not as bad as i thought-however i have a feeling that i'm going to end up with all these little red dots all over my belly!! I'm glad it's winter! original.gif

Suzi-nice to see a familiar name.

Have a good long weekend everyone!!

tintin78
ttc since Jan 03
me 26
dh 26
unexplained
IVF#1 June 05

#12 alicia.s

Posted 10 June 2005 - 07:05 PM

Hi ladies,
Yep..count me in. I've just had a month off after my first IVF cycle. AF is on her way so I'm thinking my FET will happen at the end of June sometime. Depends when my body decides to ovulate I guess! Feeling rather nervous but glad that I'll have you guys to share the ride with.
I'm off now to watch DVD's and have a few Friday night bev's.
Alicia  original.gif

Me- 28
DH- 34
TTC- Since May 2003
6 cycles Clomid- 2004
IVF#1- BFN
FET#1

#13 sogorgeous

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:05 PM

Hi I'll join you ladies here also.  I was on another thread but got totally lost with all the posts and who everyone was so if I join here at the start hopefully can keep track of everyone.

tintin78 - I have epu around the same time as you - mine is the 23rd and started injections today also with a June 27/28 transfer.  That is of course all things going well - last time I went around 5 days longer in the cycle than initially anticipated.

alicia - I want friday night bev's...i miss my friday night drinks and have just cut out coffee/diet coke today so am really missing friday night drinks

white2sugars - bugger about not suppressing on synaral, my gf is like that and takes lucrin from the start

larissa - just a quick question, you have to buy lucrin your clinic doesn't supply it or is lucrin one of those drugs not included?

aqua75 - yes the cowgirls group is huge and I read it but is hard to keep up with everyone

cheers everyone else and good luck in july for everyone

Kylie

me 34
dh 42
dd 3 (ICSI '01)
MF
JUNE '05 ICSI#2

#14 chookas!

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:28 PM

Kylie - Lucrin is not supplied by the clinic and unfortunately there's only one pharmacy I know of that stocks it. A real pain in the bum original.gif I wonder if there are any clinics that actually supply it?

Larissa 29, DH 34
TTC #1 since August 02,
1st IVF September, BFN
FET #1 M/C dammit!!!!
FET #2 May, BFN
IVF #2 June

#15 white2sugars

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:49 PM

My clinic gave me the Lucrin ... I didnt have to go and buy it from the pharmacy ... they didnt bill me for it YET so I am not sure if it is extra or not ... will let you know - I am sure it must be as I had been given the Synarel and then had to swap over .

#16 chookas!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:02 PM

Bugger! The pharmacy is shut over the weekend, now I have to go over to Liverpool tomorrow to get the Lucrin. If only I was more organised......

Larissa 29, DH 34
TTC #1 since August 02,
1st IVF September, BFN
FET #1 M/C dammit!!!!
FET #2 May, BFN
IVF #2 June

#17 StevensAngel

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:32 PM

Hi All

I am now just finished my 3rd day of sniffing Synarel which I have to say is hard when you have a headcold. I finish the BCP on Wed 15/6 and have my down reg U/S on 22/6 and will prob be on my injections from then. Hope you all are travelling well

Cicely

#18 tintin78

Posted 13 June 2005 - 11:29 AM

Hi everyone,

No one has posted in a couple of days so i thought that i'd write and say hi!! Has everyone had a good long weekend?
Larissa-did you get to liverpool to get your lucrin?When i started synarel, i thought i'd have to go to the chemist near the hospital or into the city, but on the off chance i went into the chemist near my work and they said they keep it in stock-'because they have quite a few ladies who use this'!! It was quite a bit cheaper than i thought it would be-only $97. I had to go and get a repeat on Sat. because initially i was sniffing 3 times a day 4 the first 2 weeks and i have had 2 puffs for the past week with still about a week to go, so i was due to run out on wednesday. Can't they just make bigger bottles with more sprays in them?? Logical!!

Well enough of my blabbing...i should go and clean or something...i think a dvd is in order..
anyway, see you later!!

tintin78
ttc since Jan 03
me 26
dh 26
unexplained
IVF#1 June 05

#19 alicia.s

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:20 PM

Hi Tintin- Did you get a DVD?? I have just put my feet up dammit! Have spent the w/e writing school reports and painting the hallway. I did watch a couple of DVD's on Friday night though. Feeling very lazy and already in my PJ's now.
Cicely- I had a cold while I was sniffing in my last cycle too. It's not much fun is it? Hope you're feeling better soon.
Larissa- How did you go? We're such druggies aren't we?
Kylie- Where are you up to in your cycle?
AF finally decided to come today so I'll ring my nurse tomorrow.
Hi to those I missed. Hope we have a good month in here. original.gif

Alicia

Me- 28
DH- 34
TTC- Since May 2003
6 cycles Clomid- 2004
IVF#1- BFN
FET#1

#20 Magic

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:29 PM

I think I will join here given how my dates are looking.  EPU in around 10 or 11 days, then a PGD cycle---woohooo

Sheree

DH 38
DD 3 (BFP IVF attempt#4)
Ectopic Pg April 2005 (IVF attempt#13)

14th IVF attempt underway

#21 raisin74

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:22 PM

Hi Girls,

I hope everybody had a nice long weekend, to bad it's back to work tommorrow.
Alicia sounds like you had a very busy weekend did you finish all your painting?
TinTin78 they know how to charge for the Synarel dont they. I got a catalouge in the mail from a chemist warehouse that had it for under $50 I will definatly check it out before I buy my next bottle.
Cicley I also had a cold when I started Synarel it's not easy is it. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Larissa did you end up getting your Lucrin? I hope Liverpool wasn't too far away for you.
White2sugars hope th Lucrin works for you. Good luck with your b/t Wednesday.
Hi to everybody else I have missed.

Suzi

#22 raisin74

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:28 PM

Sheree just wanted to wish you luck with this cycle. Is this your 14th attempt since dd? I hope you get your bfp this time. Lots of luck

#23 tintin78

Posted 13 June 2005 - 10:18 PM

hi everyone

can't sleep so i thought i'd put all our info here and capricorn if you want to copy it to put on your 1st post then everyone will know what we're up to. Sorry in advance if i have left any info out or gotten some wrong.If something needs changing, or if you want to be added let us know.

July 2WW

IVF'ers
•     Capricorn70: ICSI#2, Lucrin 8/6
•     Aqua75(Jen): IVF/ICSI#1, Synarel 7/6    
•     StevensAngel(Cicely): IVF/ISCI#2,BCP 23/5, Synarel9/6
•     WannaBMum(Michelle): IVF Lucrin 4/6, EPU 27/6  
•     tintin78(Tina): IVF#1 Gonal F 10/6
•     Larissa: IVF#2, Lucrin 11/6
•     White2Sugars:             Lucrin 8/6, B/T 15/6
•     sogorgeous(Kylie): ICSI#2 EPU 23/6
FET'ers
•     Alicia.S: FET#1
PGD'ers
•     ShereeW: IVF#14, EPU 23or24/6
•     3bubs: IVF#1, Lucrin 15/6
GIFT'ers
•     Rasin74(Suzi): GIFT#1, 1or4/7, Synarel 26/5

Tina
ttc since Jan 03
me 26
dh 26
unexplained
IVF#1 June 05

This message was edited by tintin78 on Tuesday, 14 June 2005 @ 6:29 PM

#24 sogorgeous

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:45 AM

Hope everyone had a fab long weekend.

raisin/tintin - all of our drugs are included in the intial IVF price thankfully and don't have to worry about buying anything.  Its amazing though when you shop around for drugs the difference in price though isn't it ($50 as opposed to $97)

Hello to the newies on the list.

5th day of gonal f for me and blood test on Thurs to see when epu will be (5 hour round trip which I am not looking forward to) and feeling a bit blah about it all actually today.  Just overtired and really bloated which is not a nice feeling.  Off to lie on the lounge and watch some TV.

Have a great day everyone,

Kylie

me 34
dh 42
dd 3 (ICSI '01)
MF
JUNE '05 ICSI#2

#25 Magic

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:43 AM

Hey Kylie, I'm CD5 and have a BT on Thursday.  I'm doing a flare cycle!

Raisin- DD was IVF attempt#4 so this is #10 since having her!!!

Sheree

DH 38
DD 3 (BFP IVF attempt#4)
Ectopic Pg April 2005 (IVF attempt#13)

14th IVF attempt underway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.