June 2WW #3
June 2WW #3

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#201 Jubilant

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:56 PM

Hi girls,

Still feeling sore and sorry today.  Trying not to think too much about the 2ww.

Flick - That's great news about your blastocysts!  You must be very please with those results!  Its a bugger about the OHSS.  I really hope you start feeling better soon.  Do you have to have a rest cycle before a FET?

Mel - I hope you're wrong and that its good news!  I'm keeping everything crossed!  Goodluck!

ckrmum - Goodluck for Saturday!  Are you going to do a HPT before the big day?

Ratbag - Goodluck to you too!  Thursday!  Wow!  Only 2 more sleeps!  wink.gif

Kirril - I hope everything turns out perfectly for you!

DH
DD (Clomid baby)
TTC#2 since August '03
Clomid 100mg for 5 months
HSG 8/04 - tubes blocked.  Lap 8/04 tubes unblocked
3 IUI's - BFN
IVF#1 - Transfer 13/6 - Currently in the 2WW

#202 Darkchylde

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:19 PM

Well I went for my BT an hour ago.  AF hasn't come yet but I did have a small spot last night and nothing since and since she always arrives on the hour I gave the clinic a call and had my BT taken...they should be ready by five so heres hoping.

Best wishes going your way Mel..hope its good news for ya.

Kat
Me 30 DH 35
2x DD
MF
TTC 3yrs
IUI#1

#203 Guest_ckrmum_*

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:45 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Kat. How are you going to stay sane 'til 5pm though?

Cheers,
Helen.
DS 22/4/04.
TTC#2 - 6dp5dt - b/t 18/6.

#204 The_old_me

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:06 PM

Oh Mel, lovey, you must be sick with nerves. Stay strong, we're right by you and hoping you get good news.

Kat, good luck to you too for your result at 5pm. I've still got a week to wait, but even your 3 hours sounds too long!

M2L, thank you, you're such a sweetheart. Best of luck for this 2ww.

ckrmum, hey I was supposed to test on Sunday too but they've made me go in on Monday.  Waaaaaah!  Good luck. Btw, you're so right, it's very nerve wracking. I lifted a wheelbarrow full of plants - not necessarily heavy but I "felt" my ovaries as I lifted. Put it straight down but it made me think, I need to take it easy right now! Keep forgetting...

Flick, omg that is an excellent result! I know it's not how you wanted it to go.... but ten?! That's quite amazing (to me, anyway!). Hope you have a very very speedy recovery so you can get those embies on board soon.   original.gif

Thanks Ratty  wink.gif  Roll on Thursday!

#205 milk&coffee

Posted 14 June 2005 - 02:06 PM

Hi girls I'm testing this week too.  I'll be testing on Sunday.  Before the 2WW I said to myself I'd only HPT if I was absolutely sure I had no AF signs.  I'm so confused though I don't know what I'm feeling.  I'm a bit like you Ratty ...am I/aren't I...I might be...I'm not.  I hate this S*$t.  I'm scared to do a HPT but on the other hand I'd rather know before Sunday so I can started dealing with it!!!

When do you think the earliest I could do a HPT would be?  I've had not HCG shots at all this cycle.

And lastly...Mel..best of luck.  When I log back on this afternoon I hope to see our first BFP for the month and then many, many more for the rest of the month.

Take care all.

Me 31
DH 29
PCOS
TTC#1 Dec 03
5 x Clomid
1 x IVF#1 BFN
FET#1 - 2"Snow Bubs" on board
B/T 19/6

#206 alisona

Posted 14 June 2005 - 04:24 PM

Hi Everyone

No time for personals at the moment, just logged in quickly to see if anyone's had a confirmed BFP yet.

I think it is all over for me.  I have a small pile of -ve HPT's taunting me from the bin.  Beta is Thursday but at 14dpo and nothing showing up on a HPT I'm expecting a negative.

Will pop back in later to check on todays testers.

Alison

#207 Guest_ckrmum_*

Posted 14 June 2005 - 04:39 PM

Mel?  Kat?  Any news yet?

Cheers,
Helen.
DS 22/4/04.
TTC#2 - 6dp5dt - b/t 18/6.

#208 stejen

Posted 14 June 2005 - 04:44 PM

hello all,
i am on my 1st ever cycle if ivf/icsi split.
i am now on the home straight.... the two week wait..
i have made it to 1 week longest two weeks of my life i think..
i lost patients and did a HPT it was neg,
can anyone please tell me if crinone can give a false neg result?

#209 The_old_me

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:48 PM

G'day Stejen, nice to see you. I don't believe Crinone can give a false -ive as it is just progesterone (someone please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm taking it too!).  You're only half way through your 2ww though, so perhaps you've just tested a tad early?

M&C - I have the same question as you!  Except with us, because our emby had the 2 cell biopsy, it kind of put it back a couple of days in its development (it caught those lost cells up in a day, so I have to guess that means it is a day behind what it would naturally be... but I don't know!)  :confuse:  So, when to test? I am only on Crinone too, so I know I'm free to test. But I don't want to test too early. And also, I know from past +ives that those lines can sometimes only faintly appear at as much as 5wks for me. So.... is it even worth it??!  Gahhh. Starting to go crazy.

*turning tight circles and blubbering*

#210 brighton

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:53 PM

hello all

good luck mel - just logged on to see if any news...
sorry to hear about the -s Ali
ratty - when are you testing again?
m&c and all other 2ww'ers - hope you are keeping sane and that we get some BFPs for June.
flick - good news on your 10 blasts, hope you are feeling more human now and getting better.

quick update from me..
they are going to keep stimming me until atleast Thursday and do another scan and BT. This will be day 13. They are going to see if they can grow the smaller ones to 18 at risk of losing the current larger 2.
Had a good chat with them and they still feel confident that the smaller ones will make it and I have up til 15 days before they stop. The higher dose seems to be lifting my E2 levels and they are now 2254. All I can do is see what happens I suppose.

feeling a bit more positive

love to you all
see ya

sarah xx

#211 alisona

Posted 14 June 2005 - 07:01 PM

Time for personals now...

Tracy - I hope the higher dose of puregon & the acupncture gives your follies a boost.  When is your EPU?

Mum2Lara - 20 fertilised!  Wow - that is fantastic.

Salval - glad to hear your embie is on board.  Good luck.

Lifesgood - good luck with the FET tomorrow!

Steph - hope you got some answers from your doctor.

Helen & M&C - hope you're coping in the 2ww.  I hate the examining every symptom thing - I can drive myself crazy.

Mum2Lara - great to hear about your transfer.  And what a great bunch of frosties too!

G - glad you had a nice weekend away.  Good luck for your upcoming cycle.

Sarah - sending you "follie growing vibes".  I hope you get to EPU.

Ratty - have you been testing???  I can't wait to hear your beta result.  Are you at SIVF?  I'm testing there on Thursday too (assuming I make it that far).

Kirril - also eagerly awaiting your beta result.  Step away from the evil pee sticks....they will just do your head in.  Trust me on this one...

Ckrmum - hope you're staying sane during the wait.  Its not easy hey!

Mel - I keep checking back to see if you've posted.  Hopefully you'll be our first BFP.

Flick - great news about your blasts.  A bummer that you have to wait for transfer though.  Good luck for next time.

Kat - good luck.  Can't wait to hear how it went.

Stejen - welcome and good luck.  What date do you test?

My update....
Well, now I can understand why they tell you not to test before beta.  Because you can drive yourself crazy!!!  Even though I've had 4 - yes count them 4 - BFNs, I still get my hopes up that maybe next time it will come up positive.  Am I crazy??  The answer is yes because I'll probably test again tomorrow.  I need someone to come and confiscate my pee sticks.

Hope everyone else is doing well.  I'll check back later to see if people have posted their results.

Alison

#212 milk&coffee

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:05 PM

I feel like crap, crap, crap.  I'm getting all my usual AF signs, pimples, pains in legs, lower back pain and AF like cramps.  I am just so angry right now.  What the F*?!k did I do to deserve this.

Sorry for the vent.  Hope I haven't offended anyone, and it hasn't even made me feel better.  Just too angry.

Me 31
DH 29
PCOS
TTC#1 Dec 03
5 x Clomid
1 x IVF#1 BFN
FET#1 - 2"Snow Bubs" on board
B/T 19/6

#213 Jahbee

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:22 PM

Hi Girls,
going to lock this one now and start a new thread as it's too long.
JB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.