Re-watching Grey's Anatomy

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 IamOzgirl

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:05 PM

So I have been bingeing on Grey for a few weeks.

I didn't realise so much happened in the first few seasons!

Denny and particularly Bourke's shooting.

#2 ~Jolly_F~

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:09 PM

Ohhh I am following along as I am about to start from the beginning.

I watched a few seasons years ago but I can’t remember much.

Do you find Meredith a bit much when binge watching? I remember her being annoying and it was only one ep a week!

#3 Pearson

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:10 PM

View Post~Jolly_F~, on 10 December 2019 - 09:09 PM, said:

Ohhh I am following along as I am about to start from the beginning.

I watched a few seasons years ago but I can’t remember much.

Do you find Meredith a bit much when binge watching? I remember her being annoying and it was only one ep a week!

She was annoying in the beginning. So on it now.

#4 IamOzgirl

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:16 PM

Eek. Don't kick me out I never really got annoyed with her. I know others say that.

Cristina is the one I don't understand.

#5 Riotproof

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:22 PM

I love Cristina. It all went to sh*t when she left. I don’t know when I stopped watching, but I a, loving the old episodes.

#6 JomoMum

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:28 PM

Yes I’m up to season 4 and loving it! So many plot lines and characters I’d forgotten about.

#7 *Melstar*

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:29 PM

Someone tell me how we get the latest season in Aus? It's already halfway through in US! No sign of it here as far as I can see.

#8 Jingleflea

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:36 PM

It'll be on free to air eventually I'm sure.

#9 IamOzgirl

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:49 PM

melstar , it's the only TV show I download!

I would pay if I could. It's ludicrous that we have to wait a year to see the current seasons.

Edit for Melstar not Telstra!

Edited by IamOzgirl, 10 December 2019 - 09:50 PM.

#10 MakesMeHappy

Posted 10 December 2019 - 09:56 PM

I have watched the full series three tiles and I am seriously considering staring again. I find it such easy watching.

#11 IamOzgirl

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:17 PM

View PostJomoMum, on 10 December 2019 - 09:28 PM, said:

Yes I’m up to season 4 and loving it! So many plot lines and characters I’d forgotten about.

And I thought I was the saddest no life person on Eb!

I was home all day and only up to mid season 3. I started the weekend it was released on Stan!

#12 lizzybirdsworth

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:24 PM

Im rewatching on Stan. Up to season 2. Bailey just had her baby.

#13 **Tiger*Filly**

Posted 10 December 2019 - 10:58 PM

I love Grey's! Haven't watched it again for ages though. I always cry. Every single episode. And it has many of my all time weepiest TV episodes - George, Denny, Mark, Lexi,

#14 Ho Ho No

Posted 10 December 2019 - 11:22 PM

It used to be on late at night when my son would wake for a feed, and I got hooked.

I have watched it through from the start 4 or 5  times over the years. I love seeing the old characters again.

#15 gracie1978

Posted 10 December 2019 - 11:49 PM

I've never watched it!  Thinking it'll be a good show to start to keep me occupied on bed rest

#16 charmed30

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:35 AM

I love Grey's!  I hope Netflix acquires this series so I can binge watch again.

#17 MerryMadrigalMadge

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:39 AM

Greys and Buffy stopped me cancelling my Stan subscription.

Summer of Madge right there.

#18 ~Jolly_F~

Posted 11 December 2019 - 10:57 AM

View Postcharmed30, on 11 December 2019 - 10:35 AM, said:

I love Grey's!  I hope Netflix acquires this series so I can binge watch again.

A considerable amount of seasons are on Stan!

#19 gracie1978

Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:25 AM

Stan is really killing it at the moment

#20 IamOzgirl

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:08 PM

View Postgracie1978, on 11 December 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

Stan is really killing it at the moment

It really is.

#21 PaulaHall

Posted 11 December 2019 - 12:35 PM

I'd only ever watched this sporadically over the years, and then not for a long time.  I have just started from the start and i think i'm about 5 eps in.  It's my goal to watch more, plus all of Buffy over the summer

#22 JomoMum

Posted 11 December 2019 - 01:30 PM

View PostIamOzgirl, on 10 December 2019 - 10:17 PM, said:

And I thought I was the saddest no life person on Eb!

Thanks, I think?? Haha

#23 Riotproof

Posted 19 December 2019 - 07:55 AM

So I have been doing a Cardamom. Got a boring task to do... watch Greys at the same time!

Spoiler alert. Though not sure it’s a spoiler when the show came out several years ago.

And George has just died. And I cried. I knew it was coming and I still cried.

#24 PoolsideMasterchef

Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:19 AM

Haha this is like the 3rd forum Ive recently seen this topic on.  Im assuming it just became available on Stan!  (we only have Netflix)

#25 Riotproof

Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:24 AM

Yes. Just as everyone thought, ohh Stan has lost Disney, should we cancel? They decided to kill it. Hahaha.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.