Due in July 2020 chat #1

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 07 November 2019 - 12:27 PM

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a HUGE congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:  

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month. Do not post about Facebook Groups

If you need any help just let me know.

#2 AlmondCapPls

Posted 07 November 2019 - 12:34 PM

Thanks Sandra!

Hi ladies,

I got my BFP on Saturday! According to my LMP I’m due somewhere around July 8th which makes me 5w1d, however I’m BFing and have no idea when I actually ovulated.

This will be my fourth pregnancy - I have an 11DS, 8DD, and a 6mo DD.

Have booked a dating scan for the 25th.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with everyone X

#3 Talini

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:33 PM

Hi Almond,

Guess it’s just you and I at the moment 😁

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I found out a week ago (very early) and I am actually due on the 8th of July too so at the moment 5wks and 1 day

This is my second. I have a 4 year old

I had bloods done a couple of times and first one was only 100 at 4 weeks .. a week later it’s gone up to 2810.
No symptoms yet other then fatigue

Now just sitting tight until dating scan in a couple of weeks. My first was very small so I am expecting them to say I am not as far as I think . It happened last time and I delivered a couple of weeks early

#4 AlmondCapPls

Posted 07 November 2019 - 05:26 PM

Congrats @Talini!

Ooh same due date (for now anyway!). So exciting.

I’m expecting the same - to be put back a week or two. I’m waiting until I’m 8w to have a dating scan because with my last, I thought I was further along and they put me back and made me feel a bit like I was wasting their time. (I’m not going back to that place).

I’d love to know what my HCG is - nor sure if it was on my pathology form.

Im feeling pretty tired, but thats normal lol and have had some really mild nausea the last few days.

Did you get bad morning sickness w your first?

#5 FizzlingFireboxes

Posted 07 November 2019 - 05:59 PM

Hi, I’m due around July 4. Found out quite early (would have still been around 3weeks). This is my 3rd, we have a 8DS and 6DS, this one is a bit of a surprise. One night is all it takes! We are excited though stressed about practical things.

Waiting for my first scan and meeting my OB which is on the 21st. Then we will know everything is okay. Been super tired but no feeling sick yet which is great as I had severe morning/all day sickness for the whole of both my other pregnancies.

#6 AlmondCapPls

Posted 07 November 2019 - 07:02 PM

Congrats Fizzling!

I have an 8yo gap between 2 and 3. The pregnancy sucked just as much if not more than the first two, and she is the worst sleeper by far (sorry!) BUT 1000% the best decision :wub:

Good luck with you scan, keep us updated.

#7 Chethay2012

Posted 07 November 2019 - 10:47 PM

Woo hoo! July is open for business 😁
Hi everyone,
We're due with our ninth child on the 14th July, the same due date as our only daughter (who was born on the 12th July 13 years ago)
We are extremely excited, especially as I thought we were out this cycle & moving onto ttc cycle #5. Turns out, after having 4 cycles of 27,28 days this cycle was 36 days.
I had a brief implantation 'spot' & got a bfp the next day. I've been testing each day (serial p poas addict 😉) & love seeing the lines get darker each day.

I have our first appointment on Monday & so far feeling good, a bit of nausea & tiredness but nothing major yet. Usually it picks up around 6-7 weeks if it's going to get pronounced.

How is everyone else feeling so far?

#8 AlmondCapPls

Posted 08 November 2019 - 06:58 AM

Congrats Chethay! Wow 9! Did you always want a big family? How old are the others? I wanted four when I had my older two, then life happened (and my second was a nightmare for a good few years HAHA!) and now that I’ve got a big gap, and the big kids go to school during the day etc I can see myself having a couple more :wub:

Good luck at your appt!

Feeling good here - just tired so far.

#9 Chethay2012

Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:11 AM

AlmondCapPls yes we did. Back in our dating days we both wanted a big family, however back then we were thinking maybe 5 children (as that seemed big 😅) Then we had #5 & before he was even 48 hours old we both just knew we weren't done.
So we had #6 2.5 years later, then #7 2.7 years after that &  #8 arrived last year.
This one is the last one, DH feels ready to move on to the next stage of our lives & I can feel I'm really close to being 'done', which I never imagined I would feel.

#10 Kez82

Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:47 PM

Hey all,

I'm very cautiously joining you all - I'm 4w4d, putting my due date around 13th July.
We had a miscarriage in January at 5.5 weeks, and a miscarriage in June at 6w, so I'm very nervous and anxious about this one sticking. Blood tests so far look good (doubling in 48 hours and strong progesterone...so fingers crossed!)

I have a 12yo DD as well who is very much wanting a sibling.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

#11 AlmondCapPls

Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:58 PM

Congrats Kez! Hope this ones a stick one! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

#12 Chethay2012

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:35 PM

Welcome & congrats Kez 🥰 hoping for a sticky healthy baby & uneventful 9 months ahead for you xx

#13 FizzlingFireboxes

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:49 PM

Oh almond don’t stress me with that information. Already having mini panics thinking about things.

Congrats chethay, wow no.9.

Congrats Kez. July 13 is my birthday, great day!

#14 FizzlingFireboxes

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:53 PM

Oh and is anyone else extremely bloated? Not sure if it’s because it’s no3 and I am bloating easier but I look 4mths pregnant. We are not telling anyone until my scan on the 21st but I’m struggling to find clothes that fit and don’t emphasize it. Waiting for the bloating to go down.

#15 AlmondCapPls

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:58 PM

Fizzling, sorry! I promise it’s worth it tho!

I’m bloated but no more than normal pre menstrual bloating. I showed pretty early with my third, and that was only 12mo ago so I have a feeling my body will be full steam ahead in no time.

I think I’ll be announcing after my scan @ 8ish weeks too.

#16 smmaho

Posted 09 November 2019 - 01:24 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am very cautiously joining in this month. This was our 4th cycle ttc baby #2 (clomid baby). I got a pretty decent positive line yesterday and my period is due today. I am pretty excited but also very shocked! It took 10 months to conceive DS1 so I wasn't expecting it to happen this quickly. I will ring my obgyn on Monday to let him know this month was a success and then see what we do from there! I assume some blood tests will be done.

I am hoping I don't show early. This isn't the 'best' time work wise but I have learnt that I can't revolve my personal life around work. I'm a teacher so no doubt next year I will have questions from parents.

Wishing everyone lots of sticky dust!

#17 Kez82

Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:28 PM

Thanks for the welcome :)

And welcome too smmaho!

Feeling incredibly bloated today and ready for a nap! It's cold here (Tassie) so I'm snuggled up on the couch with a blanket and so ready to just doze off.

I have my first Ob appointment booked for Monday 25th November which will have me at around 7 weeks. These next two weeks are going to drag! I just so desperately want to see a baby growing with a healthy heartbeat.

Where is everyone else from?

#18 smmaho

Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:32 PM

I'm from Melbourne and agree its so cold! It feels like Winter again.

#19 AlmondCapPls

Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:56 PM

Congrats and Welcome smmaho!

It’s freezing in Sydney today (especially after 33 yesterday!).

I am RAVENOUS today. I woke up at 4.30am starving, and it just hasn’t stopped. I’m trying to get into the habit of snacking regularly, because I know once the nausea hits me, if I’m not mindful of portion size I will stack it on. I think I put 10kg on in the first trimester last pregnancy :/

I also had tanked iron levels all second (and potentially first) trimester which meant I was super sedentary from the fatigue. It was just all round a bad time LOL so bloods, nutrition and movement are a big focus for me this time.

I’m in Sydney’s East.

Edited by AlmondCapPls, 09 November 2019 - 02:57 PM.

#20 smmaho

Posted 09 November 2019 - 07:03 PM

I didn't put on a lot of weight until around 30 weeks last time. That's also when I developed high blood pressure. After the baby was born though that's another story. I put on too much and still am not back at pre baby weight!

Movement is definitely super important for me. I did prenatal pilates with a physio and I swear by it. I really believe it is the reason I healed so well and still have an amazing pelvic floor. I will start that probably in the second trimester.

This still feels surreal and I'm being super cautious knowing im still so early.

#21 Bumbleflop

Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:11 PM

Hi ladies ☺️☺️

I’m jumping in very early! Roughly 4 weeks and EDD 18july.

This is our first ever BFP in 3 years of TTC#1 and was our second IVF transfer. I know it’s only early days but so happy to be over the first hurdle!

#22 AlmondCapPls

Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:31 AM

Bumbleflop, on 10 November 2019 - 01:11 PM, said:

Hi ladies ☺️☺️

I’m jumping in very early! Roughly 4 weeks and EDD 18july.

This is our first ever BFP in 3 years of TTC#1 and was our second IVF transfer. I know it’s only early days but so happy to be over the first hurdle!

Congrats! What a relief for you! Hope it’s all smooth sailing from here on out.

smmaho, on 09 November 2019 - 07:03 PM, said:

I didn't put on a lot of weight until around 30 weeks last time. That's also when I developed high blood pressure. After the baby was born though that's another story. I put on too much and still am not back at pre baby weight!

Movement is definitely super important for me. I did prenatal pilates with a physio and I swear by it. I really believe it is the reason I healed so well and still have an amazing pelvic floor. I will start that probably in the second trimester.

This still feels surreal and I'm being super cautious knowing im still so early.

I had high BP/Pre eclampsia with all 3 at 39w and ended up induced all 3 times. I feel like it’s because I stack the weight on and end up quite big. I’d love to try to keep weight gain on the lower end of a healthy range this time, not be induced and have a water birth or maybe even a home birth.

I did Pilates in the last trimester last time too, and my pelvic floor function is also holding up pretty well. Do you work with a women’s health physio? Worth their weight in gold imo

Edited by AlmondCapPls, 11 November 2019 - 05:33 AM.

#23 Chethay2012

Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:18 AM

Welcome smmaho & congratulations 😊
Bumbleflop I'm so happy & excited for you! Hopefully you have a very happy & healthy nine months ahead 🥰

AlmondCap I remember feeling like that in previous pregnancies, feeling so hungry - though not knowing what I wanted to eat & the nausea was always so much worse. I spent the entire first trimester constantly snacking. I tend to put 10kg on in the first 20 wks, then 5kg over the remainder.

I'm out of practice here on the boards, I've forgotten how to add quotes in posts 🤦‍♀️😂

I have my first appointment this morning. I'm expecting it to be fairly uneventful, organise the first trimester bloods & that's it really. I'm confident of my dates & we're discussing declining the 12w NT test, but will see what the appointment brings.

We're in SA & our weather has been all the place 🙄 today is windy & warm, then the rest of the week is 16° & showers

How's everyone feeling so far? Anyone have any scans or appts coming up?

#24 FizzlingFireboxes

Posted 11 November 2019 - 01:49 PM

Congrats bumbleflop and smmaho

I’m from Sydney and this heat is horrible at the moment. Doesn’t help morning sickness kicked in today. Vomiting, diarrhea and just feeling like crap 24hrs, which I expected after the last 2 but was hoping it might be better.

Chethay hope your first appointment went well. That reminds me I need to go get that blood work done, got given the referral a few weeks ago and have put it away and left it.

Next Thursday is my first OB appointment. I am also looking into the harmony test with this pregnancy as I am a bit older (37).

#25 Purple Polka Dots

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:01 PM

Hi all, cautiously joining in here. BFP yesterday. 4 weeks today.
Am in WA.
I went public last time, but considering private this time. Do I call this early?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.