Due in March 2020 chat #1

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#151 onetrick

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:28 AM

No butterflies yet, but that's so exciting! The weird little fluttering was so lovely. Yay!

#152 doglover

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:13 PM

I had my ultrasound today
The baby is measuring 6 weeks and they heard a heartbeat!!!

#153 MrsMad15

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:58 PM

I can’t wait to feel little flutters, that’s when it starts to feel real for me! 8+2 here so hopefully not too long now. I felt my daughter at 12 weeks.

#154 Jasperaliyana2729

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:54 PM

Congratulations doglover

#155 mrsdplusthree

Posted 05 August 2019 - 11:31 AM

Hi All,

I am due on the 13th of March, 2020. Baby #3 for me. I was in Due In Groups with my other kids :)

Thanks,
Jacqui

#156 Veryclucky

Posted 05 August 2019 - 12:06 PM

Hi All,

Sorry have been MIA for a bit. Not much to talk about when I am laying at home sick all day lol.

I am 7.5wks now and morning sickness has well and truly hit. Not as bad as the HG with my second but still awful.

And to top it off, I have a shocking cough at the moment and it is triggering the morning sickness.

Yay for hearing a heartbeat doglover.

#157 onetrick

Posted 05 August 2019 - 05:06 PM

Had my scan this afternoon and they said it looked like I was less than 6 weeks :( which contradicts the dating test that I did last week.im so confused and trying not to worry.
Sonographer was lovely and reassuring, but I cant help but worry :( LMP puts me at 7w6d.
They just said to go back for a scan next week but I'm still worried.

#158 Veryclucky

Posted 06 August 2019 - 09:14 AM

onetrick - hopefully you just ovulated later than you thought and next week the scan will show a lovely little heartbeat for you. It is so nervewracking in these early weeks waiting to see what is happening. Good luck

Jasperaliyana2729 - the Facebook group is because a lot of people feel more comfortable talking in a private group as opposed to the public forum here. And it can also be easier to get to know people when using real names rather than usernames.

#159 moineau

Posted 07 August 2019 - 10:30 AM

Pigling_, on 31 July 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

Have had some bleeding this afternoon. Reasonably heavy. Haven’t had this in my previous pregnancy so I’m not feeling very positive.
Have an apt with my GP next week and I don’t think there is much point trying to get an earlier apt given that there isn’t much they would be able to do anyway.

Feeling a bit all over the place at the moment. Would be 6 weeks tomorrow.

I'm sorry honey xx

There is always a chance that it is just one of those things... best of luck and sticky vibes to you XXX

#160 veronicamars

Posted 17 August 2019 - 09:51 AM

Hi ladies!

I'm due on March 26, just had a dating ultrasound to confirm yesterday. We've had quite a few losses at varying stages, so I held off on joining any groups until we at least saw a heartbeat.

I have a 13 month old daughter, and having morning sickness while trying to look after her is exhausting!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

#161 Jasperaliyana2729

Posted 18 August 2019 - 08:39 PM

Congratulations veronicamars
Hope everything is smooth from here on!

Yes can relate, nausea + 2 baby’s OMG!!!

#162 jadeykiss

Posted 20 August 2019 - 09:07 PM

Had my scan on Saturday all good strong heartbeat pushed dates back as expected so now 29/3. My morning sickness has ramped up and just so exhausted making looking after the kids and getting anything done almost impossible!

#163 Veryclucky

Posted 23 August 2019 - 12:50 PM

Sorry, I have been missing in action from here. I hate using EB on my phone so haven't been on since I have been off work sick.

Hope everyone here is going well.

I'm finally back at work after nearly 2 weeks off and and an overnight hospital visit for fluids.

Apart from that everything is going well.

#164 Paige5

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:52 PM

Hey all! Havent been on the forum for a long time but need to vent and find hopefully some comfort.
So I am 13w 3days. NIPT was totally fine and had my anatomy scan last week.
All looked good until the NT measurement which was 5mm. Max should be 3. Had to have a CVS straight away and the wait is horrible. So stressed out. My OB is telling me not to worry as nothing else appears to be an issue but I also had a MC last pregnancy. Anyways hope everyone else is going well.

#165 Jasperaliyana2729

Posted 04 September 2019 - 08:43 PM

Hope everything is going ok paige5

I'm 14 3 days. Everything seems to be good and the morning sickness has eased! Super happy!!

#166 Paige5

Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:20 PM

Still waiting on results. Saw OB today though and she doesnt seem concerned.
Good to hear! Are you finding out what you are having??

#167 CamemBear

Posted 06 September 2019 - 07:54 PM

Hi ladies,

I've been MIA for a while, but just wanted to let you know I've just had my 12 week nuchal ultrasound and everything is looking good. I don't use other social media, so won't be joining you there, but wish you all the very best for the rest of your pregnancies and beyond!

#168 loshto

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:06 PM

Hi Ladies

Am also joining you here for the first time. I always discover my pregnancies quite late as usual hehe. So this is my 3rd preg and i am now 10+6 today. My EDD is 31st March.

Would also love to join the facebook thingy as i have a lot of questions as this is my first preggie in Aussie here so not sure how things are done here. The other ones were in NZ.

#169 Jasperaliyana2729

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:49 PM

Paige5, I don't want to as I have 1 boy 1 girl so anything is a + but DP wants to 😡 guess we will see in 3 weeks time lol

#170 Jasperaliyana2729

Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:50 PM

Camembear I don't use other social media either. Bummer this has quieted down.
Does anyone know any other online forums that actually stay active?

#171 Paige5

Posted 10 September 2019 - 08:41 PM

1 of each is good for a follow up surprise.
I still javent got results back but I called and tomorrow arvo I'll get the call. It's been a long 2 weeks. Yeah I have no idea what the facebook group is but Feb added me instead.

#172 Jasperaliyana2729

Posted 11 September 2019 - 11:13 PM

That's what I thought!!
There's nothing worse then having to wait so long for something so important!!
Feb in the EB?

#173 jadeykiss

Posted 15 September 2019 - 08:42 PM

12 weeks today! Still quite sick and relying on ondansetron. Slowly getting more energy but seems to be one good day and so I’ll do too much and then one day of complete uselessness can barely function. Hard with 3 kids at home, actually looking forward to school holidays as the eldest will help keep the littles entertained, they all are playing so nicely mostly at the moment so that’s good.
My 12 week scan this week so looking forward to seeing Bub.
Really worried about names OH hates all my suggestions but has nothing to offer. We have a middle name for boy or girl though so there is that at least!

#174 Veryclucky

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:36 PM

How is everyone going in here? I’m nearly 16wks now and getting excited about the 19wk ultrasound as I can’t wait to see the3D images.

The kids are starting to talk more about their baby sibling so that is exciting too.

Symptom wise I am still in the death zone of hyperemesis but otherwise everything is good

#175 Jasperaliyana2729

Posted 09 October 2019 - 10:53 AM

I am nearly 20 weeks and have my ultrasound today so very very excited!
Hope you are all doing well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.