Due in March 2020 chat #1

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 10 July 2019 - 09:05 AM

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a HUGE congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:  

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month.

If you need any help just let me know.

#2 Veryclucky

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:01 AM

Thanks Sandra for opening this DIG.

Can't wait for some others to join in as :BFP: appear.

So for me this is #3 and has been a while in the making. 3rd monitored cycle of Letrozole and we have been semi-trying since DD was born and she is 2 in a couple of weeks.

Got my first :BFP: yesterday although it is pretty faint hopefully due to just being early. Had a blood test done today as part of the monitored cycle so hoping for good numbers from that when they call this afternoon. According to cycle dates, I am due around 15-18 March

I also have a nearly 5yr old son and a nearly 2yr old daughter.

:waves: to anyone else out there who might have been waiting for this DIG to open.

#3 MrsMad15

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:00 AM

Hi ladies,

I think I’ll join here - 5 +2 weeks with baby three (I have a 3 year old and 16 month old). Found out super early at 9dpo so it already feels like I’ve been pregnant for a millennium.

So far my symptoms have been mild nausea that comes and goes mainly when I haven’t eaten, tiredness, hunger but not feeling like anything in particular, painful milk let down as I’m still breastfeeding and a bit of insomnia which is pretty annoying. I’ve had very mild cramping which is throwing me a little as with my other two it was a bit more prominent although not as bad as my first. So assuming it’s because everything is already fairly stretched.

Can’t wait for my first scan in a couple of weeks so I can start feeling excited. I always struggle in the first 12 weeks lol. Had a set of bloods down at 4 weeks exactly and hcg was 195 which is fairly consistent with my other two pregnancies.

Can’t wait to see more ladies join and wishing everyone sticky little babies and very boring and healthy pregnancies!

#4 Veryclucky

Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:02 AM

Hi MrsMad

Welcome to the group. My symptoms so far are pretty light but I have been super tired which could be the pregnancy or it could be the nearly 2yr old with 3 molars coming through lol.

No nausea yet but from memory, #1 it started around 6.5wks just after I found out and #2 started at 4.5-5wks and was straight into full blown HG. So fingers crossed, I don't get that again.

Blood test again tomorrow as yesterdays numbers were low (didn't get actual numbers as was at work and had to hang up too quickly) but I think that is because I am pretty sure I ovulated at the end of the 36hr timeframe after my trigger shot (I was doing a monitored letrozole cycle due to PCOS).

Hopefully we can both start feeling more confident soon and getting excited for real. People at work know as they were well aware of my fertility treatment and I figure if I start getting sick like I did both other times, I won't be able to hide it for long anyway lmao.

#5 MrsMad15

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:29 AM

Hi Very Clucky,

I woke up this morning feeling pretty ill with nausea and vomiting. I am struggling to find foods I want to eat so cheese and crackers and oranges it is. I also had very bad MS with my second but not HG even though I lost weight in the first trimester I think it could have been much worse. My 16 month old is also teething so I totally feel you. I’m tired and have been falling asleep at 7pm which is so unlike me as I’m usually a night owl. And I’ve been waking up in the night and unable to get back to sleep which is so annoying.

Good luck with your bloods, I’m sure you will be fine. I do think there is far too much focus on hcg so try not to let it impact you.

I’m looking forward to the second trimester as well. Have a beautiful day and take care.

#6 Daydreaming

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:26 PM

Hi Ladies,

Found out on Saturday we are expecting. This will be our second, have a 3 year old.

Total surprise but ecstatic about it. Lots of aches and pains and so tired, yet have insomnia which I don't understand. Last pregnancy I had bad nausea and was vomiting each day in the first trimester. Fingers crossed not this time. At the moment I'm just not very hungry.

Seeing GP next week as that was first available (5 weeks today), thinking positive while also trying to not tell anyone!

#7 Veryclucky

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:54 PM

MrsMad...eww for the nausea and teething. Hope both settle down soon.

Yeah, I’m not too stressed about the numbers. I have been POAS as my other DIG have been following my journey and it is definitely getting darker each day. Will just be nice to have the tick of approval from the FS so I can move to his Ob books instead.

Welcome daydreaming. Insomnia sucks but glad you aren’t having nausea as well. 3yrs is a great gap. My first 2 are 10days short of 3yrs apart.

Then there will be nearly 3yrs between #2 and this baby.

#8 MrsMad15

Posted 11 July 2019 - 08:30 PM

Welcome daydreaming! Congratulations! I feel you on the insomnia front. Driving me mental as I’m actually so tired. I also suffered badly with MS last pregnancy so am hoping this time isn’t as bad (although I don’t mind the nausea as a sign that things are progressing).

Wishing you a nice boring nine months ahead!

#9 Veryclucky

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:55 AM

Repeat blood test has been done so now just to wait for the results.

Busy planning in my head our finances around mat leave etc so we know how much to keep out when the sale of our old house goes through in a couple of weeks.

We are dumping most of it into our new mortgage but keeping some out to pay for things for the new house, a holiday and topping up our accounts so will ensure we account for the money I will not be earning while off work.

#10 MrsMad15

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:54 AM

Good luck with your bloods very clucky! I’m sure all will be well.

We have also about to move house and in the process of renovating. Good timing as our current house has no room for another family member but our new house is huge so I’m so excited!

#11 Veryclucky

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:11 AM

MrsMad - how exciting. We actually downsized from a 4bed house to a 3bed townhouse lol.

#12 jadeykiss

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:18 PM

Hi! I got my faint BFP today, first month trying for number 4! I’ve been nauseous for a few days now and peeing, so much peeing. My resting heart rates gone up too and so so tired so was to relieved to see it wasn’t all in my head lol.
I have 3 daughters, about to turn 8, 3.5 and about to turn 2! Need to get into my GP but she is always booked out so won’t get bloods for a few weeks, but will get a scan referral and my Midwife referral while there. Very excited!

#13 MrsMad15

Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:05 AM

Welcome Jadeykiss and congratulations!

#14 CamemBear

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:50 AM

Hey ladies,

I'll also join you in here. AF is only a few days late but I got a pretty solid BFP today! I had a blighted ovum in February so am a bit nervous, but I feel nothing like I did then. No spotting this time and I've been dizzy and nauseous on and off.

I have a DD who is 2 next month and is also getting some molars, so sounds like we're all in for a fun first trimester!

Fingers crossed all goes well :)

#15 MrsMad15

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:40 AM

Welcome CamemBear! It sounds like everything is on track this time with your symptoms. Best of luck!

I’m struggling with the nausea in the morning, I feel really unwell when I wake up and end up vomiting/ dry retching. The only good thing that comes of it is after the vomiting I actually feel a bit better and the nausea passes for a while. I think it’s because I have an empty stomach. And then it comes back again at night time after dinner and if I wake in the night I feel ill.

I’ve been sleeping a bit better the last couple of nights thankfully, because I was having bad insomnia. I’m 5 + 4 weeks today and the nausea is definitely my biggest symptom and tiredness.

#16 Veryclucky

Posted 13 July 2019 - 02:43 PM

Well hello there JadeyKiss...glad you are joining us 😀

Welcome Camembear and congratulations. Sorry about Feb but sounds like you are on track so far this time. Yes, 2yr old molars and early pregnancy tiredness is a bundle of fun lol.

So I have already spilt the beans to my boss lol. He walked into the lunchroom while I was calling my hubby to tell him to get more progesterone from the OB and what the OB had said when he called. Luckily he was already aware of the fertility treatment due to needing late starts occasionally to attend appts.

#17 newlywedandready

Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:59 PM

Hello Ladies,
I'm really excited to be joining you! I got a faint BFP this morning and a darker BFP tonight on FR. So I think I'm having another baby EEK!
I have an 11 month old named Teddy who is the absolute light of my life!
From the looks of it I will be due 25 March!
Really looking forward to getting to know you all! xxx

#18 Veryclucky

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:46 AM

Welcome Newlywedandready. How exciting for you.

Monday morning and I so don’t want to be out in the cold. Thanking my lucky stars every morning when I wake up with no nausea yet

#19 MrsMad15

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:18 PM

Hi Newlywed! Welcome and congratulations! I also have a Teddy (Theodore) and he’s three and a daughter Sylvie. They are 19 months apart so similar to what your age gap will be and I honestly love it. It was hard at first but she is 16 months now and we have well and truly settled into a new normal with two kids and it’s fabulous.

5+5 weeks today and I’ve felt less nauseous the last two days which I’m always grateful for and worried about in equal measure. I remember symptoms came and went at this stage with my other two babies so hopefully everything is progressing as it should be. My hubby works away overseas and leaves again tomorrow for 5 weeks. We are moving house the week after he returns home as well so the next month and a half is a big one. So much happening!

Otherwise my symptoms have just been sore boobs and nipples (not helped by my daughter who is still breastfeeding), off my food, diarrhoea which I get as part of MS, a little bit of cramping/pulling feeling, nausea which is always there but varies in severity, tiredness but insomnia and just generally feeling blah.

I am going to book a dating scan to do in a couple of weeks - probably around 7+ weeks.

How is everyone else feeling?

#20 Veryclucky

Posted 15 July 2019 - 02:23 PM

Wow MrsMad, that sounds like a lot on your plate with DH working away and the move.

I am feeling pretty good at the moment, mainly just super tired. :yawn:

I am somewhere between 4+3 and 4+5 weeks depending on actual O day lol. I have an appt and scan booked with my FS/OB's colleague on 25 July as he is away but wanted me seen then. So I guess I will find out exactly what date I am showing as then.

I ordered announcement T-shirts for my kids to wear at my daughter's second birthday. We are just having the grandparents and maybe some of our siblings over for an early dinner on her actual birthday as no party this year. Not sure I can keep it a secret until then though as that is still 12 days away and given my track record I could be sick by then lol.

So exciting see more people joining us :excite:

#21 CamemBear

Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:05 PM

Hey ladies,

That does sound hectic MrsMad!

I've been mildly nauseous every now and then and worry when I don't feel off. When I was pregnant with DD I started getting really sick around 7 weeks and didn't really feel much before then, so I take the on/off nausea as a good sign...

I'm around 4+4 based off my LMP, but am definitely planning on getting a dating scan in a few weeks. I'm seeing my doc on Wednesday to get some bloods and check everything is on track so far.

Anyone else really nervous? I'm such a pessimist and am terrified that something won't work out. I swear, I didn't believe I was really pregnant with DD until the 12 week scan, even though I had been horribly sick and exhausted.

I just keep reminding myself that right now I am pregnant.

Edited by CamemBear, 15 July 2019 - 03:06 PM.

#22 MrsMad15

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:46 AM

Hi ladies,

6 weeks today! Ive booked my dating scan for the 25th July. Praying everything is okay and I’m measuring for my dates. My husband will be away so my Mum is going to come along with me. She has been to a lot of scans and appointments with me and she’s amazing.

We haven’t told really anyone yet, just our parents and my sisters. It’s actually nice to have something to ourselves for a while. All going well this will be our last baby so I’m trying to soak everything up as hard as it is in the first trimester.

Camembear I also worry when I don’t feel off. My nausea is coming and going and hasn’t been too bad. I didn’t have much nausea with my son but was really sick with my daughter so maybe this means boy?

How is everyone else going today?

#23 MrsMad15

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:36 AM

Ps I forgot to mention that I had a really vivid dream last night that this baby is a boy. Which means absolutely nothing because I was wrong for my other two lol 😂

#24 Jasperaliyana2729

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:21 AM

Hi everyone!
This will be my third baby. Due 1st of March which feels like forever away lol. 7+2
I have a 3 year old (in 2 weeks) and a 19month old (in 2 weeks also) I was really nauseas from about 5and a half week until a few days ago which is great. I was sick with both DS and DD from about 6-14 weeks each time so?? Really don’t have a gender feeling this time around. With DS it was the typical salty cravings. With DD it was the typical sweet cravings and with this one it’s abit of both. And although I really don’t want to find out the sex DP does :(
Hope you all have a safe healthy pregnancy

#25 Veryclucky

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:43 AM

Welcome Jasperaliyana2729

Sounds like there is a few of us with toddlers as well which is fun for everyone.

I had my first bout of nausea last night. I got home from work and was cuddling my sleepy 2yr old (she fell asleep at Grandmas right at pickup time as she wouldn't nap) and my tummy felt awful. I skipped dinner until the kids were in bed and then had bland noodles.

Not feeling too bad this morning, just exhausted after waking up to the toddler during the night then taking forever to get back to sleep. So glad hubby drives me to work most days as he gets free parking at his and we both work in the inner city area. I napped most of the way in lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.