***TTC June 2019***

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#51 First30

Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:58 PM

I'm back again. Not sure how this month will go was so sick with the flu the last two weeks I haven't done any OPK or been tracking I suspect I O'ed Sunday my tracker said it should have been around the 26th but with the weird delay in AF last month Im not holding out any hopes. Fingers crossed for you all. I've started on blackmores conceive well so let's hope that helps sort the recent inconsistent cycles out.

#52 #YKG

Posted 04 June 2019 - 03:19 PM

CD27, still no sign of O, bbt is my normal range, no other O signs either. Looks like this is another long cycle.

#53 rowd

Posted 04 June 2019 - 04:50 PM

I'm CD20 today, thought I was gearing up to O today with darker OPKs and more CM, and then today... lighter OPK and less CM. So who knows what's going on.

PAL, sorry to hear you've got a hard date this week, I hope it passes gently.

#54 #YKG

Posted 04 June 2019 - 06:02 PM

Rowd I’m having similar problems, one day my opk will be nearly as dark as control line but next day will be faint but day after back to dark again, my CM is all over the shop. Not sure what’s going on.

#55 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 04 June 2019 - 08:33 PM

Hey Ladies...

I have 2 bubbas on board!

A 3AA & 4BB grade Embies... I’m super excited but also super scared that I will just crash in a heap of this doesn’t work! We have 1 Emby frozen & they may freeze some others tomorrow if they are still going strong...

BETA in a week! But I know I’m not going to be able to last that long LOL...

#56 Nat2910

Posted 04 June 2019 - 08:34 PM

Big hugs for those who are struggling at the moment. I’m sorry to hear June has been so hard for everyone. Thinking of you all, please remember you’re not alone.
Does anyone ever open up to friends? Or is it something you only share with partners and spouses? For me I largely prefer to keep things to myself, though for others it may benefit to open up and allow more support.

#57 Nat2910

Posted 04 June 2019 - 08:37 PM

Fantastic news, BabyBlessed! Fx for sticky embies!
Imagine another set of twins!!

#58 loulou1985

Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:04 PM

Fingers crossed babyblessed! I should be in the 2ww now. Not sure when I'll test. We're actually going on our honeymoon in July so there will be a bonus to not being pregnant!

#59 First30

Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:19 PM

Fingers crossed Babyblessed look after yourself. Everything crossed

Another announcement of a pregancy today again not planned by accident. I wish I could accidentally get pregnant like all the people I know haha.

#60 BeachesBaby

Posted 05 June 2019 - 08:59 AM

View PostNat2910, on 04 June 2019 - 08:34 PM, said:

Does anyone ever open up to friends? Or is it something you only share with partners and spouses? For me I largely prefer to keep things to myself, though for others it may benefit to open up and allow more support.

I’ve told a lot of my friends what we’re going through, and it’s helped because a few of them are pregnant, and the rest have small kids and babies. Nobody has struggled with fertility or miscarriage and now I have with both. It helps because they know not to constantly talk about their own pregnancy or kids with me, and at least they’ll know someone this has happened to, since I don’t know anyone in real life and it’s been terribly lonely to feel like the only one who’s broken. Sometimes I do feel badly about it like they all pity me, but I’m probably just making that up in my mind. Conversely I haven’t told my family at all, except my one sister who’s in a same sex marriage and used ivf for their daughter. My other sister never really wanted kids and got pregnant within 3 months of their wedding, complained the whole time and it’s really been difficult to deal with her. I don’t want her pity so I haven’t told her anything. As you can tell I’m still feeling quite bitter about the whole thing, but sometimes sharing with friends makes me feel less alone.

#61 rowd

Posted 05 June 2019 - 11:15 AM

Congrats beaches! A week isn't far off at all - how exciting! I have a friend who transferred two embryos recently and she is now 7 months pregnant with twins :)

YKG, sorry you are going through the same thing. It's so frustrating. I feel like I don't even have a chance of getting pregnant right now. Do you temp? I don't but wondering if I should start, as maybe I'll get a bit more info.

#62 mama_j

Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:14 PM

Hey guys,
I'm also back for June. 2 weeks post D&C, still getting faint positive HPT's. Last D&C it took 4 weeks for a negative and AF showed, so I'm almost certain I'll get AF in a couple of weeks and we will be out for the entire month of June, but I thought I'd jump in here anyway.
Babydust to everyone xxx

View PostPal30, on 03 June 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

Struggling guys Posted Image

Our 3rd miscarriage wouldve been due this week on its daddys birthday and i haven't been pregnant since we lost this one (October!!)

Pal I'm feeling you :(
I'm struggling this week also. Our first MC would have been in my arms the last few days (elective csec), and our 2nd MC I'd be getting my NIPT results...

My sister is being induced tomorrow though, so I'll get a new little niece this week if nothing else...

Edited by mama_j, 05 June 2019 - 02:14 PM.

#63 #YKG

Posted 05 June 2019 - 03:17 PM

View Postrowd, on 05 June 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

Congrats beaches! A week isn't far off at all - how exciting! I have a friend who transferred two embryos recently and she is now 7 months pregnant with twins :)

YKG, sorry you are going through the same thing. It's so frustrating. I feel like I don't even have a chance of getting pregnant right now. Do you temp? I don't but wondering if I should start, as maybe I'll get a bit more info.

I’m with you, I’m starting to doubt if I’ll ever have a successful pregnancy or get pregnant.
I do temp, my temps haven’t really changed, they have stayed pretty standard no rise at all, so another long cycle. My Fertility apps keep insisting I O’d on CD 19, I didn’t, no bbt rise, faint opk.

PP I don’t discuss with friends, they have all had standard low risk pregnancies, gotten pregnant really easily, so I say nothing the one time I did, I got “oh it took us 2 months”, that’s 2 cycles and all friends have admitted they had no clue when they ovulate and just BD randomly. Not really the best people for support or understanding when there are issues or takes longer than 2 months.

#64 First30

Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:59 PM

Well I think AF has arrived :(. Bad cramps spotting sore boobs and feel like I do the days befor it arrives. but it's a good week early. So gone from perfect cycle to 9 days later to 7 days early... This is so frustrating maybe it's the conceive well vitamins that I've been taking?

#65 M2468

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:49 PM

Back to CD1 for me as well, though right on time (tracked cycle). :(

On to the next month! I will get that referral to a FS - it's probably quite overdue.

Good luck to all those still in for June.

#66 #YKG

Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:00 AM

I think (could be wrong) that I’m about to ovulate or just ovulated, I had a weird tightening sensation around my right ovary area, I didn’t do an opk yesterday so no 100 sure, but guess I’ll find out tomorrow if my bbt rises. I’m on CD 29, so it’s a really late ovulation at this point.

#67 rowd

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:45 AM

Ohh exciting YKG! Hope you get your temp rise tomorrow.

#68 #YKG

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:11 PM

View Postrowd, on 07 June 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

Ohh exciting YKG! Hope you get your temp rise tomorrow.

No temp rise this morning, so hoping it’ll come tomorrow. So frustrating

#69 #YKG

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:24 AM

Need some positive thoughts, or just thoughts. Decided to not do IUI this cycle and just try at least one more try naturally. I’m pretty sure I’ll ovulate tomorrow, just took my temp and it’s dipped from this mornings temp, so kind of expecting a dip or spike tomorrow morning.
Problem is dp went interstate for a boys weekend today, we only BD Wednesday night he’s not back till Monday, if I O tomorrow or Sunday given we only bd once this week, what do you think chances are we could possibly be successful this cycle?

O has been so hard to pin point this cycle, we got frustrated so went from every couple of days that were pointless to only once this week.

So temp dipped which means today is O day finally! CD 31!

Edited by #YKG, 08 June 2019 - 11:47 AM.

#70 miracleunicorn

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:19 AM

N/A

Edited by miracleunicorn, 08 June 2019 - 08:55 AM.

#71 Kezzy321

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:34 PM

Hi ladies, I've been lurking for a couple weeks. Planning on stopping contraception and start ntnp but who am I kidding I know ill be TTC and temping and probably try ebay for some LH srtips too. My 33 and DH 36. TTC no2. Our DD is about to turn 3 and we tried for 18 or so months with her with and early MC and D&C in the middle. Can't wait to hear your stories and join in your journey. Spreading lots of positive vibes for June and hope to see some of your leaving this lovely group and join the due in groups.

#72 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 08 June 2019 - 10:25 PM

Hey Ladies... well I am in shock!

I am 4DP5DT & cause I’m a POAS Addict I started testing yesterday... I also tested on day of transfer to make sure the Trigger was out of my system! All negative...

This morning I tested with FMU & we both thought we could maybe see a shadow... so I tested again this afternoon & yep clear as day a super feint but definitely there BFP....

We are both in shock!

I know it’s super dooper early but OMG OMG OMG

#73 #YKG

Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:30 AM

Yay congrats Baby Blessed, send you good vibes for uneventful 9 months

#74 First30

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:06 AM

Fantastic baby blessed congrats on your BFP :)

AF didn't turn up I think I have wild pms I'm not getting my hopes up. AF due around Wednesday

#75 BossBaby's Mum

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:50 AM

Wow Babyblessed!! Yay! Such great news!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.