**TTC May 2019**

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#226 #YKG

Posted 26 May 2019 - 05:07 PM

I’ve been a bit MIA from in here lately.

Doesn’t look like we’ve had a great month in here.

Not a whole lot here, my bbt is all over the shop this month, so hard to tell what it’s doing. I *think* I’m due to O within next 7ish days. I’m getting blinking smiley faces, I’m not getting my hopes up for this cycle, but we’ll see.

Hope everyone is doing ok

#227 *melrose*

Posted 26 May 2019 - 06:21 PM

Hi all, I tested yesterday with clearblue ovulation test strip for the first time and it says I wasnt ovulating just a stranded light smile. Today I tested again and got the solid smile. Does that mean I am ovulating now or am I ovulating in the next 24/48hours?
When should be do BD?
Thanks in advance.

#228 #YKG

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:04 PM

Solid smiley is that you’ll ovulate in next 24-36 hours, you need to BD today and tomorrow to be covered.

#229 *melrose*

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:19 PM

So tonight and the next 3 days?

#230 #YKG

Posted 26 May 2019 - 07:44 PM

View Post*melrose*, on 26 May 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

So tonight and the next 3 days?

Yep, should be covered well.

#231 Emm24

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:19 PM

Hi ladies,
Bit of a late reply, but i'm also out this month. AF didn't show up until CD33 this month, which may be my irregularity coming back, but I sure hope not.
Hopefully June will be a better month for us all! XX

#232 Keepswimming

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:54 PM

I havent  updated for a while either. AF finally arrived at day 37, longest cycle Ive ever had. Im now at day 11 and back on the horse so to speak but I have nfi when to expext to O. I guess we'll be busy for the next week or two.

#233 BeachesBaby

Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:00 PM

I’m working towards my FET after my mmc and d&c at the end of March, and was thinking everything was going along fine and the only issue I’d have is whether the embryo stuck or not. Of course my body just won’t play along, which is the theme of my life for the past 1.5 years on this ttc journey.

Had my scan and second bloods this morning. Estrogen hasn’t budged, and should have been working it’s way from 175 to 1,000 to signal ovulation, but is completely stalled. My scan showed a very thin lining, which has never happened to me before, and only small follicles, nothing big enough to be moving towards ovulation. I’m already at CD14, when I was assuming I’d be really close to O, and thus close to transfer.
Luckily my dr is really receptive and even though she wanted to continue unmedicated and scan again on Thursday, I explained I’m leaving the country on CD32 (which should have been well outside the window for transfer), and she agreed for me to start a low dose of gonal-f to try to mature a follicle and grow my lining.
I was pretty gutted hearing that I’m so far behind in this cycle and it feels like once again my body is failing at just being normal. I had a cry in the phone booth at work after getting the results on the phone, and am feeling marginally better about trying the gonal to move things along, but I’ve still lost so much of the hope and optimism I’d had for this cycle.

#234 rowd

Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:33 PM

This really is a bad month. Sorry to hear your body isn't playing ball beachesbaby. I hope that you respond well to the medication and things are back on track soon.

I'm currently day 13 and don't think I'm going to o in the next couple of days, but really hope that this cycle is a little more predictable than the last 7 or 8 week long one.

#235 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:27 PM

Sorry ladies been MIA... I’m Day 11 of my injections & scan & bloods tomorrow to confirm I’m ready for egg pick up on Thursday!
I’m a hormonal & emotional wreck...
Hopefully it will be all worth it!

#236 JC 22

Posted 27 May 2019 - 09:32 PM

Sorry also not been posting much, I’m now cd 11 had reflexology on cd 8 so hope to O in the next few days trying a more relaxed approach to this cycle not tracking with opk’s just dtd every other day 😊 good luck ladies hope to hear good news soon xx

#237 Bellie00

Posted 29 May 2019 - 07:43 AM

12dpo today bfn... I feel ok though I think I’d talked myself out of a positive before I’d even tested so it would have been a shock if I’d got one!

Good luck to those coming up to testing!

Moving on to TTC June

Bxx

#238 Pal30

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:17 AM

Bellie i tested today at 13 dpo and a bfn. Im ok, can't wait for next fs appt next week.
Bring on next month!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.