**TTC April 2019**

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#1 CamemBear

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

Ladies, it’s time for April! Here’s hoping we get lots of good news in the next month xx

#2 *Peony*

Posted 30 March 2019 - 10:02 PM

Hello I’m here for April! Fertile window in three days!

Good luck everyone!

#3 Jejaha

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:15 AM

Here's hoping! I was out for March a while ago so fingers crossed this is everyone's month!

#4 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:18 AM

Hello lovelies... time to start another month already!
I’m onCD8 took my last Letrozole last night (10mg a day this month)... hoping for 2-3 good looking follicles at my scan on Wednesday then I will probably trigger on Thursday... for the first time since starting to TTC we actually have nothing on during my fertile window! We have always been on holidays or on trips or at events...
so hoping this month will be a little more relaxed!

#5 JomoMum

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:28 AM

I have all my toes and fingers crossed for everyone this month xx

I’m currently CD5 today after not O’ing last cycle.

Is anyone waiting to test in the next week?

#6 BossBaby's Mum

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:10 PM

I hope April is our month, for all of us!!!

I'm 5dpo, all out of ICs from last cycle....Will have to get a 7 pack of FRERs and start testing "late" if I don't want to run out of them too early, haha! (POAS addict!!)

#7 #YKG

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:47 PM

I’m on CD42, my longest cycle ever, I hope AF rocks up really soon. Have a few appts next week, one with FS to get a new plan. No idea if/when in April I’ll O, it’ll depend on when AF arrives.

Two of my friends just announced pregnancies, one was announced with “oops, we weren’t even trying” with a laugh emoji, I may have hidden her newsfeed for the moment.

#8 JomoMum

Posted 31 March 2019 - 02:43 PM

Bossbaby sounds like you need some more ICs? :)

YKG that has been a long cycle :( how is your chart looking?

#9 #YKG

Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

It’s so long, I’m usually 31 days, last cycle was 38 & this one looks like will be over 42 days

My chart
https://imgur.com/a/RmCA2xS

#10 JomoMum

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:14 PM

So frustrating :( do you have a history of irregular cycles? X

#11 #YKG

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:24 PM

JomoMum, on 31 March 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

So frustrating :( do you have a history of irregular cycles? X

Kind of, before I lost 50 kilos my I only got AF once every 3 months, as I started dropping significant weight cycles became very predictable and regular and have been since December 2017. I know weight whether too high or low does impact cycles, my weight is at a point where that shouldn’t be an issue anymore, all my hormones are perfect, no issues, ultrasounds coming back with no issues, it’s odd that for so long my cycles have been good, and all of a sudden last two cycles have been irregular.

#12 Peebs

Posted 31 March 2019 - 06:04 PM

Hi guys! I’m currently on our honeymoon in New Zealand! I got my peak this morning so due to O tomorrow maybe but I think it’s safe to say we’ll have timing covered this month 😂😉
Last cycle before we start ivf so crossing everything this is our month!
Best of luck to everyone, hope we have a much better April! Xx

#13 Ragdoll01

Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:33 AM

I've got my beta test coming up on Thursday & I'm a bundle of nerves already! Baby dust to each & every one us ladies, hopefully April is the month for us

Edited by Ragdoll01, 01 April 2019 - 08:35 AM.

#14 mama_j

Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:26 AM

Hi all! Here is to April!
CD6 here, so only 16-17 days til ovulation (damn long cycles!!!).
When we lost our bub I had a psychic reading done by a really wonderful lady who had done them before for me. She said April would be significant and we would have a 3rd little boy join our family, so we will see! I had a reading with her when pregnant with my youngest and she was 100% spot on!

#15 TahleaB

Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:50 AM

Hello Everyone!

I am new to posting and new to TTC! I wasn't sure if I should join this month or last month as I O'd on the 25th, but will be testing within April.
I am currently CD20, or 7dpo. This is our first cycle actually TTC for our second baby. Looking forward to trying and well wishes for everyone for the month!

:)

#16 Bumbleflop

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:27 PM

I’m a little confused...I’ve had 4 solid circles in a row and now on CD13. I usually ovulate CD14/15 and usually get flashing smilies for a few days prior. Anyone had this and then bam solid smiley next day? Hubby is going away this week so was hoping O would be very soon!!

#17 BossBaby's Mum

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:36 PM

Welcom TahleaB!! Good luck with TTC #2!

#18 Peebs

Posted 01 April 2019 - 02:39 PM

Hey Bumble, I had that this cycle! 3 days of empty circle then solid smiley on cd12! I usually get 2-3 days of flashing but not this time

#19 Bumbleflop

Posted 01 April 2019 - 02:41 PM

Thanks Peebs!! :) hope the honeymoon is going well and you get the most sought after BFP from it! I have everything crossed for us...we have been in here too long lol

#20 Peebs

Posted 01 April 2019 - 03:26 PM

We definitely have Bumble!! Fingers crossed we can both graduate to a DIG group this cycle!!

#21 Nat2910

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:04 PM

Hello!
I hope April is good to you all! Welcome TahleaB.
Fingers crossed we see some BFPs this month.
This month marks 12 months on the TTC journey for me where I have only ovulated 3 or 4 times all up.
I’m hoping the FS has some solutions; it’s been long getting to this point. So far lots of tests and surgery for me and I thought I would be there by now.
I get asked so often when I’m having babies, like I can just snap my fingers and I’m there. At times I wish I was brave enough to be totally frank, though I’m a pretty private person and this would only serve to fuel gossip. I’m glad for this forum and the support you ladies give me. There’s only so often I can vent my frustrations to DH without being repetitive. So thank you to all of you who have listened and offered their advice to me, it helps knowing I’m not alone and there are others who understand.

#22 JC 22

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:25 PM

Hi ladies Happy April xx can’t be worse than last month, good luck everyone.

Thanks everyone for the lovely messages it really means a lot xx

I’m still in limbo land I’m doing opk’s to make sure I don’t miss O but still on sure if there is anything left from my last pregnancy I’m in to the early pregnancy clinic on Friday morning hopefully I don’t need a d&c.  Never thought I would be looking forward to AF and the TWW 😄 but I would just love to be back in the running...

#23 #YKG

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:27 PM

Nat I’ve gotten that a few times, “you’re 33 when are going to start having them”, “you’re not getting any younger” etc. I’ve taken to asking anyone that asks when their husbands are getting vasectomies, shuts the convo down real quick.

#24 Nat2910

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:43 PM

Haha I’ll have to try that tactic #YKG.
I know most people are being sincere though it does get tiring.
JC22, so true - it’s a new month and hopefully things get back on track for you. You’re one strong lady, big hugs to you.

#25 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:38 PM

Sorry if this is totally TMI but I have no where else to ask...

So after we BD I lay down for about 20-30mins... but as soon as I get up I feel like all the sperm just ‘slide’ on out!

Does this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions on how to get it to stay put???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.