Ready Set Go Girls #282

• Please log in to reply
652 replies to this topic

#326 Pip39

Posted 08 May 2019 - 11:02 PM

That’s great news Chookie! I hope the 2WW isn’t too hard for you & you have plenty of things to keep you occupied and distracted!

That’s great news with your good embryos Pickle! When are you going for your fet?

#327 Bunnytum

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:20 AM

Great news that your transfer is done Chookie, all the best for the 2WW!

I think that's a great result Pickle, well done!

#328 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:48 PM

Hey Ladies...

It’s time to me join this group officially! We have been TTC for 8 months now & looks like we have unexplained infertility... we have been on Letrozole for 5 cycles & I am getting 2-3 follies each cycle & still nothing... 😢😢😢

We were going to wait till August to start but I’m just getting too impatient... plus we are getting married in 14 months & we are cutting it fine if we wait too much longer!

I have done plenty of IVF cycles in the past 3 with my ex-husband & I also did 2 donor cycles so I know what I’m in for! I was just desperately hoping to avoid it this time round as it was Male Infertility that was the issue last time... & my DF is Greek & super fertile so hoped we wouldn’t have too many issues but I was obviously wrong again 😔

So calling my FS tomorrow & hoping to book in ASAP...

I am currently 9DPO my last Letrozole cycle & don’t think it’s worked again so time move forward!

Looking forward to reading back & getting to know you all...

😘

#329 benny81

Posted 14 May 2019 - 01:22 PM

Well my transfer failed
I don’t know what we will do now it was our last frozen embryo, not sure if I want to do another round
It’s soooo crap!!

#330 Chookieee

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:58 PM

Oh Benny I am so sorry. Take some time, do some nice things for yourself. You don’t need to make any decisions immediately.  I get it though, this is so tough. So draining and all consuming. Thinking of you.

Babyblessed, welcome to the group, everyone in here is so supportive :) did you book in with your FS?

AFM I am in the middle of the TWW at 6dp5dt. Beta is not til Monday which feels like a millions years away. Ive been poas like a crazy woman since 4dp5dt I know it’s too early but I’ve tested out the trigger so I know if I see anything from now on that’s a good sign. I don’t feel pregnant and if anything symptoms have reduced like the bloating as gone down and my boobs are now less sore. Hmmm.

#331 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 14 May 2019 - 07:45 PM

Well I managed to get an appointment with my FS today & he has squeezed me in to his calendar & provided AF arrives on time (Thur/Fri) I can start straight away...
EPU 2 weeks from Thursday & Transfer 3 weeks today!!!

I am so excited... finally feel like we are getting somewhere!
As much I wanted to fall naturally with my new DF time is not on our side & I will do whatever it takes to get this Bubba!

#332 Pickle14

Posted 14 May 2019 - 10:05 PM

Oh Benny so sorry to hear your transfer failed ☹️ I can’t imagine what you are going through. Thinking of you as you work through your decisions and figure out what is best for you both xxx

Welcome Babyblessed, glad you could get in so quick and hopefully have it all starts in the next few weeks. Take care

Chookieee, thinking of you for Monday, I bet it can’t come soon enough.

AFM I'm still in limbo waiting for AF to kick off this next cycle and be able to work out when the FET is likely. It was due Monday but nothing yet, I’m usually regular but guess the stim hormones can change things up sometimes (I did poas just in case but the usual BFN)

How are the rest of you ladies going? I hope things are ok!

#333 Pip39

Posted 14 May 2019 - 11:09 PM

I’m sorry to hear that Benny. Take some time out and enjoy yourself before you make your decision about what you’re going to do next.

Good luck chookie with the last few days of your TWW.  I found it so hard not to poas too! But it does mess with your head too!

That’s great news babyblessed! Glad you’ve got an earlier appointment!

AFM we’ve just made an appointment for the 27th with the FS to talk about what’s next.  We’ve got 3 embryos in the freezer, so wanting them to try something a bit different this time!

Xx

#334 Lola85

Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:03 AM

Sorry about your transfer Benny. Just take some time to recover and focus on you and anything other than ttc. You might feel ready for another cycle in a month or two.

Good luck for Monday chookie!

Welcome babyblessed

Wishing you lots of patience waiting for FET Pickle. Always so much waiting in this game! Good luck, I hope this is you positive.

That sounds like a good plan Pip. I agree that I don’t want to to waste the rest of my embryos just repeating something that clearly isn’t working. I had some more tests last week. Bloods for a few auto-immune diseases, bleeding disorders and gene mutations. Still waiting for FS for results and this will be our first conversation since bfn too. Good luck for your appointment pip, hopefully you end up with a good plan of attack

#335 Mara6

Posted 15 May 2019 - 01:19 PM

Benny I'm so sorry. It's so hard but especially when that was your last embryo. Like the others said you don't have to decide straight away. Do you have access to the counsellor? They can really help make sense of your feelings and get a bit more clear on what you want. Take it easy on yourself, maybe a bit of time trying not to think about it would be good, although easier said than done. xxx

Edited by Mara6, 15 May 2019 - 01:19 PM.

#336 Bunnytum

Posted 15 May 2019 - 09:12 PM

Benny, so sorry to hear to hear that your last cycle did not work. Definitely a good time to take some time out for your self and have a think about what you are thinking to do next. Take care and make sure you plan some nice things. xxx

Mara, how are you getting on? are you still working towards a June cycle?

Babyblessed, Welcome to the group. Hopefully having done IVF before should make it a little less daunting for you. Great news that you were able to get in with your FS ( that's half the battle ) and start straight away.

Chookiie, good idea to test out the trigger. Massive fingers crossed for you!

Pip, good idea to talk to your FS and see if they have any ideas of anything slightly different for your next cycle.

Pickle, exciting that you will be hopefully starting your FET cycle shortly.

Lola, great that you are getting those blood tests done, my tests picked up a few auto immune things which resulted in a slightly different protocol for me.

I met with my FS this week, the results from my ERA test were good in that the timing is 'receptive' for the transfer. I'm now going to have to wait until July for my FET  *sigh* as he is away for the month of June on holiday.

#337 BabyBlessed#4

Posted 16 May 2019 - 01:42 PM

Great news! AF showed up right on time...

Have just been to the clinic & picked up all my medications!

I start Pregoveris 300 at 9am tomorrow... EPU In 2 weeks!

#338 Chookieee

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:02 PM

Great news babyblessed and best of luck for your cycle.

Bunnytum how dare your FS take a holiday! Lol but seriously that is annoying.

Benny I hope you’re doing ok x

I got a squinter (the faintest squinter you ever did see) on a FRER and then tested again the following 2 days it’s not getting any darker. I have mild pelvic pain on the right side and I swear I’m not imagining left shoulder tip pain so I’m obviously obsessing right now it’s ectopic and will grow and then rupture at any minute. Phoned my clinic they are not overly fussed, basically I just wait til beta on Monday they said ectopic wouldn’t show on a scan this early anyway.! I am officially a crazy woman. Not feeling positive. Just waiting.

#339 Chookieee

Posted 17 May 2019 - 06:20 PM

So they brought my beta forward to today to put me out of my misery. HCG of 5, so it’s not viable. Told me I could stop progesterone if I want or wait til Monday’s beta. Hopefully it’s just a chemical and not an ectopic but only time will tell. I’m off to have a glass of wine!

#340 FingersCrossed123

Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:28 PM

Chookie I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm glad they could bring forward the BT for you. Hope you enjoy the glass of wine and look after yourself this weekend x

#341 Mara6

Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:20 PM

Oh Chookie I'm so sorry. I hope it isn't ectopic, definitely go to the ED over the weekend if that pain increases. I hope you're able to rest and look after yourself xx

Sorry I have been a bit quiet and missing posts, I hope everyone is doing well and I will catch up soon. x

Good luck on Monday Chookie I hope it is a clear answer xx

#342 Bunnytum

Posted 18 May 2019 - 02:47 PM

Chookie, so sorry to hear that this embie was not the one. Hope you are feeling okay (painwise)  and managing to rest up over the weekend.

Did you manage to freeze any embryo's from the last EPU?

xxx

#343 Pickle14

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:01 PM

Hey Chookieee sorry to hear about your experience, did you have the second beta today? Look after yourself xx

I’ve got my blood test starting this Friday for my FET cycle. My FS has recommended progesterone x2 daily following transfer (which will give me all the ‘side effects’ that do your head in thinking it’s early signs) but hopefully it will do its job too and help keep things progressing. Also found out my bestie is starting her first stim this month.

How are you other ladies going? Thinking of you all at the different stages you are in xx

#344 benny81

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:07 AM

Hi everyone
We have decided not to do anymore IVF at this stage so I’ll bow out of this group
All the best everyone
I hope you all have success and the road there is nice and smooth

#345 Pickle14

Posted 21 May 2019 - 11:51 AM

All the best for you Benny xx

#346 Peebs

Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:33 PM

Hi Ladies,

I've still been lurking in here but have been more active on the TTC board.  We had some personal things come up delaying starting IVF so we've been continuing to try naturally.

No luck still so I'm booked in to meet with the IVF Nurse on the 6th June and start the next cycle which should be starting on the 9th June.  No longer have any hope at all with conceiving naturally - we'll still try this cycle but I'm mentally and physically preparing myself to start IVF on the 9th.

We're doing a freeze all cycle with PGS testing so won't be looking at a transfer until July/August.

Hope you're both doing ok Benny and Chookie xx

How is everyone going?

#347 FingersCrossed123

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:14 PM

Just popping in to give you an update, I had my scan today and everything looks normal.

Baby dust to everyone xxx

#348 Bunnytum

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:54 AM

Hi Benny, all the best and sending you lots of love xxx

Peebs, great to hear that you have got some dates locked in for your first cycle.

Pickle, all the best with your FET cycle, it might be good support having your bestie cycling at the same time.

Fingers crossed, so good to hear from you and that everything went well with your scan.

Chookie, hope all is okay with you and you are thinking about next steps.

Mara, how are you getting on?

#349 Gardenia_08

Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:19 PM

Hi All,

It's been so long since I was on this forum discussing IVF. Just to give you a quick snap shot of my journey:

x3 miscarriages 2015 - 2016
x3 failed IVF with pgs (screened balanced translocation) in 2017
x1 naturally conceived pregnancy 2017 = my son :)
x1 naturally conceived pregnancy in 2018 but went into
pre-term labour at 23 weeks losing my daughter

So we have now decided to revisit IVF to avoid more miscarriages and produce good quality embryos for future transfers. We're probably looking at starting in the next couple of months. Considering the previous IVF failures I've asked my FS to try a different protocol as we have no explanation for the last failed cycles. We believe it could be timing of the transfer.

I remember how helpful it was back then being able to discuss IVF with the group and having the support from the lovely women. I hope I can join in and support everyone here going through this journey XX

#350 Pickle14

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:49 AM

Welcome Peebs and Gardenia, good luck with those first steps back into it all.
Congrats Fingers crossed! So glad it’s all going well 🙂

We have started tracking natural cycle for FET hopefully! 2 blood tests down and another booked for Monday.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are going well xx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.