MAFS

• Please log in to reply
1132 replies to this topic

#1 LightPink

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:18 PM

Alright who’s watching? Can see some genuine ones, some reality tv junkies, there’s going to be some car crashes I think..

Edited by LightPink, 28 January 2019 - 07:19 PM.

#2 gettin my fance on

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

Will be watching on Catch Up as soon as I can (after MKR finishes for the night).

#3 MrsLexiK

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:36 PM

My play button wasn’t working so watching mkr (where it was when I switched over) then will get my lazy butt off the couch to get the remote that works.

#4 nasty snaugh

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

There's going to be a whole bunch of crazy, methinks

I'm just catching up now, am about half way through

#5 luke's mummu

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:21 PM

I'm watching! The girl (Sayara) seems really immature - I can't see her lasting with anyone. He seems nice.

#6 JediMaster

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:38 PM

I love this show way too much

#7 nasty snaugh

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:53 PM

Jules and Cameron (?) I really like

I liked when she stopped him for a hug after their vows as they were walking away ❤️

#8 Chchgirl

Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:58 PM

I'm a mafs virgin. I've never watched it, but am now! Only cos I'm part of a Facebook group who watch trashy reality shows and they all talk about it!

#9 nasty snaugh

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:20 PM

Cyrell's brother is an a*s*hole, he is horrific, but Nick's response was perfect

#10 Soontobegran

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:24 PM

View Postfancie shmancie, on 28 January 2019 - 07:26 PM, said:

Will be watching on Catch Up as soon as I can (after MKR finishes for the night).

It's a busy one here catching up. I watch MKR and tape I'm a Celebrity and MAFS.
Just about to click over to MAFS.

#11 MurderBritches

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:29 PM

Jules and Cameron - I really want them to work.  They just fit really well.

Cyrell and Nic - I can see them working if she is willing to tell her brother to pull his head in. I just want to punch Ivan in the knackers. "MY sister...MY sister" She's not your possession mate! 🤬

#12 MrsLexiK

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:25 PM

I had to laugh at one of the therapist (the one sitting in the middle/brown haired female), when she was talking about applicants having seen what a bond they make by fast tracking. The one successful couple who went on to have a family broke up last year. Seriously the only thing they are good at putting together are train wrecks.

The first two couples seemed nice and all four seemed genuine. But previous seasons have shown they don’t care about the couples actually working they care about the sh*t storms they create.

#13 Gegemite

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:30 AM

Edited by Gegemite, 29 January 2019 - 12:41 AM.

#14 LightPink

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:23 PM

View PostMrsLexiK, on 28 January 2019 - 10:25 PM, said:

I had to laugh at one of the therapist (the one sitting in the middle/brown haired female), when she was talking about applicants having seen what a bond they make by fast tracking. The one successful couple who went on to have a family broke up last year. Seriously the only thing they are good at putting together are train wrecks.

The first two couples seemed nice and all four seemed genuine. But previous seasons have shown they don’t care about the couples actually working they care about the sh*t storms they create.

I think there’s still 1 couple left together, I can’t remember their names right now but from the show wouldn’t have thought they’d last but have, she seemed pretty immature.

Some of the casting is definitely just for car crash drama tv, some have been on other reality shows like First Dates. As much as I know that I still hope that some of them are genuine lol Jules & Cam both seemed lovely so fingers crossed lol.

#15 chillipeppers

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

I liked Jules and cam. The other two don’t mesh well together

#16 LightPink

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:28 PM

https://www.msn.com/...ther/ar-BBLArqa

Erin & Bryce! Lol had to look it up or it’d bug me

#17 RichardParker

Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

The type of person that signs up for a show like this... not the same type of person one would normally choose as a life partner...

Seems a bit of a flaw in the concept if they’re looking for relationships that last.

#18 PaperCats

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:27 PM

Jules and Cam gave me all the feels last night.
These two couples tonight don’t seem too compatible. The second couple were the worst, they both seemed like total phoneys.

#19 LightPink

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:45 PM

Oh god best man cringe

#20 JustCurious100

Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:02 PM

Micks best man "Bruxy" is a bit of a tool and so are the women in the front row. He seems so nice and their comments unnecessary.

Edited to add and reword things

Edited by Justcurious88, 29 January 2019 - 08:15 PM.

#21 Mollycoddle

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:28 PM

View PostMrsLexiK, on 28 January 2019 - 10:25 PM, said:

How they can continue to hold any kind of accreditation as 'therapists' is beyond me - that's if they actually DO! Surely it would be the kiss of death to a serious career?

I have to laugh at all the articles coming out now from previous contestants warning the cohort that they'll be edited to look as bad as possible. Well duh, isn't that the point of the show - to create a high rating train wreck??

#22 Mollycoddle

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:32 PM

View PostRichardParker, on 29 January 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

The type of person that signs up for a show like this... not the same type of person one would normally choose as a life partner...

Seems a bit of a flaw in the concept if they’re looking for relationships that last.

Yeah they're obviously not looking for that. The fact that some contenders are serial reality show offenders puts paid to the idea of anything real about this show.

#23 gettin my fance on

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:48 PM

I think Jessika and Mick have a better chance than Melissa and Dino.  For all his 'connectness' Dino seems oblivious to her discomfort with the touching and kissing.

#24 Soontobegran

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:22 AM

Dino and Melissa are equally annoying for different reasons....not a chance in hell that those two make it.

Jessika and Mick maybe okay if the two thugs ( dad and brother) stay out of it.

#25 Just Another Cat

Posted 30 January 2019 - 09:43 AM

Dino is completely oblivious that his affections are unwanted. Definitely a key in any relationship is your partners ability to read you!
I real doubt they will last at all.

Jessika and Mick seem like an ok match, but I’d have to question the morals of a guy that has a best man like that!
Then when Jessika’s brother confronted him about it he just shrugged it off! I’m not sure about Mick at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.