Due in Sept 2019 Chat #1

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 Sandra

Posted 31 December 2018 - 08:45 AM

Welcome to your own little section ladies and a HUGE congratulations.

:BFP: :BFP: :babyboy: :babygirl: :babyboy: :babygirl: :BFP: :BFP:  

Enjoy this wonderful journey and I wish you all a wonderful birth.

Please make sure you read this forums rules in particular Facebook, this group is a safe place and inclusive of anyone due in this month.

If you need any help just let me know.

Enjoy!

#2 Lollyandlegs

Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:35 AM

Thanks Sandra.

Hey everyone! So glad to have this month opened up. I know a few people in the ttc thread should be here soon since getting their bfps this week!
We got our surprise bfp on Boxing Day, after I thought I hadn't ovulated at all!! This will be our 3rd child, with two DDs who are 5 and almost 4.
I look forward to getting to know you all and share this journey with you, wherever it takes us.

#3 Crooked Frame

Posted 31 December 2018 - 03:23 PM

Hi everyone! So excited to be here. Pregnant with #2, our DS is 4 in March. EDD looks to be 9/9/19. Can’t wait to meet you all 😊

#4 Procrastinating

Posted 31 December 2018 - 09:24 PM

Hi! EDD is 3 Sep 2019. This will be pregnancy #4 for me, I have two boys 2.5 and 4.5. I had a miscarriage in June so feeling very cautious and pessimistic about this pregnancy but have been horribly sick today with morning sickness, so fingers crossed x

#5 Lollyandlegs

Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:53 AM

Welcome Crooked and Procrastinating!
Wishing for a healthy and happy 9 months for us all. And happy New Year too.
Sorry for your loss and that you aren't feeling so well procrastinating, hoping this is the one for you.
I'm not sure but I believe my EDD is between September 4th and 11th (strange cycles after having IUD out).

#6 furbaby84

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:17 PM

Hi all! EDD is 7th Sept with #1. Very nervous also as I miscarried in August, my first pregnancy. I have PCOS so had to have medicated cycles to fall pregnant. I wish a happy & healthy 9 months for everyone!

#7 Lollyandlegs

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:11 AM

Welcome furbaby, so pleased to have you here xox so sorry for your loss. Hoping it's a sticky one for you this time <3

Edited by Lollyandlegs, 02 January 2019 - 09:11 AM.

#8 MickeyBoo

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:38 AM

Hi 😊 I hope everyone here has a smooth sailing 9 months!

Unexpected baby #6 here, going off of LMP my due date is the 3rd Sept, but with my irregular cycles I’m expecting that to change. Booked in to see the GP on Monday for bloods and a dating scan referral so I’ll hopefully have a better idea of dates by end of next week.

So far not a lot of symptoms, tiredness mostly, very sensitive/sore nipples 😬 and today my coffee has not sat right with me at all 😝 It’s been 7 years since I was last pregnant so I’ve got a lot of catching up to do on all the things that have changed in that time!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and following along with everyone’s progress ❤️

(Oh and if anyone IRL stumbles across this, please keep it very quiet 🤫)

#9 Moo-me

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:51 PM

Hi & congratulations guys!!

So I got a BFP on Friday. Really weird timing for us as we’ve been together for 8 years and been having a small rough patch. I really really wanted to get pregnant at the start of last year and nothing happened so gave up and got a new job. But here we are...!

I think I’m nearly 5 weeks with very strong BFP on frer. Had bloods done this morning and will back at the doctors tomorrow morning for either another blood test or referral for an ultrasound at 6+ weeks as I’ve had two really early losses in the past.

I had cramping for about 5 days on and off so I thought it was my period but that’s now subsided. My boobs are sore on and off too but starting to be harder now..

I’m apprehensively optimistic 🙂 but both my losses felt different to this and I’ve never had a strong BFP before, usually just thin lines so hoping this is.

Very nervous about everything really..

#10 furbaby84

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:04 PM

Ahh! Micky boo & Moo Me welcome! I was wondering when we'd get some more Spring babies joining! Congratulations! I get being nervous Moo Me, I'm also really nervous that this pregnancy will go the same way as the last, no heartbeat @ 7 weeks. Just trying to stay positive! Is this your 1st?

#11 Nae84

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:10 PM

Hi all,
Just found out we are expecting- will be number two for me I have an 8 year old and will be my fiancé’s first however he is amazing with my daughter - we’re very excited but are in the middle of packing up our house to move in with MIL whilst our house is being built - so at this stage looks like we’ll be at her place when bubs arrives! Not ideal - I had been on the Depo injection and came off it in June and we’re told it could take 12 months to fall pregnant but only took about 6. Very exciting but a lot to do and think about - moving away about 45 mins from my parents , starting a new job etc looking forward to sharing the journey with you all been almost 9 year since my last pregnancy

#12 furbaby84

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:15 PM

Congratulations! How exciting! Good luck with the MIL & hormones haha!

#13 Lollyandlegs

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:16 PM

Welcome ladies!

#14 nicklou86

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:50 PM

Hi everyone, I got my bfp today, still surprised and hoping it sticks around. been ttc 13ish mths for no.2 have a DD almost 3 at home, I'm also a student midwife! Shall make an interesting year!

#15 ItIsComplicated

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:19 PM

Hey everyone,
This will be number 3 for us. We have DD1 2.5yrs & DD2 is 10 months. Both the girls took 11minths to conceive and as this BFP came from only my second cycle it’s quite the shock. Especially to have 3 under 3.5! I’m not 100% on dates given it was only second cycle.
I had a scan yesterday which was awkward as it was a 25yrs old male that I know, so it’s ended up just been an external scan which not much could be seen . I’ve always previously had internals for dating scan. Will rescan in 2 weeks and hopefully then get a better idea how far along as I’m want to book in for Nipt/harmony.

#16 GilmoreGirl89

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:45 AM

Hello, I got my BFP yesterday so I’m tentatively dipping my feet in. I had confirmed ovulation so my EDD is 13th September.
This is my first baby but second pregnancy, the first ended in miscarriage at 8 weeks so hoping for a sticky one this time 🤞

#17 furbaby84

Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:39 PM

Congratulations Gilmore Girl!! I've been following along on the TTC forum (stalker much!) and am so happy there's another BFP! Hope this is an event-free 9 months for you. I'm in the same boat re 2nd pregnancy so fingers crossed for both of us!

#18 GilmoreGirl89

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:19 PM

Thank you Furbaby!! 😊
Yes let’s hope we have an easy ride this time 😊

#19 Ocean waves

Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:11 PM

Hi guys, I had a blood test to confirm I’m preganant but sadly a low hcg level so another test was done today to check if there was a rise, results on Saturday. I have no symptoms and after a miscarriage this time last year I’m not hopeful of success. I have two kids already and by 6 weeks with those two I was throwing up daily so I’m already preparing for bad news. I think I left the third baby too late both from my age (40 this year) and also the mental state of being past the baby stage. Both my kids are in primary school so no prams, car seats, nappies or broken sleep anymore. But I’ll still be sad if I don’t go through it again.

I hope you all have success ahead of you.

#20 Lollyandlegs

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:21 PM

I'm so sorry ocean. Big hugs to you, be gentle with yourself. We are thinking of you and are here for you no matter the outcome.

#21 indah86

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:02 AM

Hi ladies,
I’ve just found out that I’m pregnant with a very surprise 3rd baby. EDD is 18th September. I have a 7 year old and 5 year old boys already. I’m still in shock at the moment but am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

#22 furbaby

Posted 11 January 2019 - 12:40 PM

Hi all. Got my BFP for baby #2. It took 3 years of AC to have DS so was a bit shocked to say the least. He’s now 14 months and we hadn’t planned on trying until later this year but totally psyched for it now!!
Countdown to first scan now as I’ve had a few miscarriages including a blighted ovum so I’m dying to see that heartbeat!!

Hoping that hcg rises ocean waves!!

#23 Kez82

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:56 AM

Hi everyone
We got a BFP this month - putting our EDD around the 24th September.
This will be my second child, but first for my husband. Our DD is 11 years old - so feeling very much like a first time mum again!
Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Kez

#24 rosie28

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:39 PM

Dipping my toe in here, got a BFP yesterday, and I think I’m due around 18 September. First month trying, same as my daughter, which is sort of crazy given we needed IVF for our son!

Bloods taken yesterday and i’ll go again tomorrow- thank goodness for a GP who is happy to hand out lots of test forms!

#25 _katieT_

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

Hi all, jumping in to say hi, bfp last night after 2 years of ttc...I’m just relieved to see those lines!! But anxious about the wait. It is #2 for me. EDD would be around 24 sept. I’ve got a dr app wed for bloods. I think I’m about 13-14dpo so period still not due for another day, a bit crampy but none of my usual pre af spotting. Fingers crossed for everyone 🙂

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

'My parenting style is Survivalist'

A helicopter or tiger mum, I am not.

8 mums reveal their favourite nappy bags

We asked a bunch of mums which nappy bags they love the most.

Why you shouldn't bother throwing a big first birthday party

If you're feeling the pressure to host an all-out, over-the-top shindig for your baby's birthday, I hereby grant you permission to throw the rules out the window.

The 24 baby names on the verge of extinction this year

If you're on the hunt for the perfect baby name and don't want a chart-topper like Oliver or Olivia, then do we have the list for you.

'My mum doesn't seem that interested in my baby'

Q: My mother and I have always been close, but now that I have a baby, she has not helped out as much as I thought she would.

New guidelines: "Bottle-feeding mums need support too"

Breast is best, but mums who can't, or choose not to breastfeed need support too.

Dads also struggle to 'have it all', study finds

Men and women both experience work-family conflict.

Language development may start in the womb

Study found babies can recognise foreign languages before birth.

Meet the baby born from an embryo frozen for 24 years

Experts say little Emma is a record breaking baby.

Advertisement

Top 5 Articles

Advertisement

From our network

Five things you need to know about flu and pregnancy

As the 2017 flu season begins in earnest, here?s what you need to know to protect yourself and baby.

Mum tips to keep your pre-baby budget in check

Money might be funny in a rich man's world (or so ABBA told us), but for the rest of us it's a major consideration – particularly before having a baby.

5 easy ways to make your maternity leave last longer

Maternity leave is a special time for you, your partner and your new little bundle. The last thing you want is for financial worries to stand in the way of that joy.

10 ways to keep your 'buying for baby' costs down

Becoming a parent is full of surprises – not least of all finding out that, for such small beings, babies cause a lot of chaos and expense.

5 ways to prepare to go from two incomes to one

Here are some ideas for getting that budget in shape, ready for being a one income family.

Baby Names

Need some ideas?

See what names are trending this year.

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.